April 28, 2024, 01:35:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289306 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »

I hate to get into the middle of a divide an conquer.  But, I ran across something and just a little curious about it. 

HH since you have spent a great deal of time down at the Haleigh bug center,you might know..   

Did Jeremiah wear dog tags that had Little Haleigh's photo on them?

And, if he did..  Which one of the ladies at the Haleigh Bug Center wore a long sleeved Black pullover top?  With good size rings on her left hand?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1061 on: May 27, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

I don't know, but is anyone looking for Haleigh, anyone, her dad, her stepmom, her mom, anyone. This has turned into a soap opera, and nothing is being accomplished, He!!, I even wonder if LE is still on this case 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: May 27, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I'm a little confused:  Is the attorney KP supposed to be helping "look for" Haleigh or supposed to be helping Haleigh's mother with legal problems?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: May 27, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

I said kids cause of the alleged abuse to both kids...that has been accused...and that with the return of Haleigh, then it would be kids as well...right? and as ornery and mean as some have said on here that Ron is, doubt that granny could really stop him if he wanted to abuse jr...What has Kim done for Crystal and in the hunt for Haleigh? seems that Cobra is the one out looking for Haleigh...none of her family members seem to be looking for her...jmo...of couse...
some  on here have believed what Cobra has said all along, and now that it doesn't bode well for Crystal and her attorney, he is not to be believed? can't have it both ways...either he is credible or he is not....I am not saying that he is or is not...I have said all along though that I think that Kim was down there for her own purposes and not for Crystal and Haleigh and I stand by that...
Well if Cobra is out hunting for Haleigh,      where is he hunting,    she is not  in Satsuma or Palatka or at the Blue crab festival or at MEMa's, or at the Motels or at the jail or anywhere he has been......No he is not hunting for Haleigh, he is hunting for Notoriety, he is no better then anyone else,    showboating is what this case has turned into, heck at this point I wouldnt be surprise if someone didnt watch the saga of the Anthony's and decided to follow suit and get in on the same thing.......makes me sick!

and where is Kim and her bunch looking for Haleigh at?
I think that there has been a lot of showboating in this case....most of it started with Geraldo showing up and who brought him to town?

I never heard Kim proclaim that she was gonna find Haleigh, she said she was there to help Crystal, Cobra is the hunter as he claims and he said he would find her.....thats his show........not Kims,   Geraldo, jumped in this on his own because he wanted his ratings to go up, just like always, he just went wherever he could cause the most trouble!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: May 27, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »

I hate to get into the middle of a divide an conquer.  But, I ran across something and just a little curious about it. 

HH since you have spent a great deal of time down at the Haleigh bug center,you might know..   

And, if he did..  Which one of the ladies at the Haleigh Bug Center wore a long sleeved Black pullover top?  With good size rings on her left hand?

The woman in this picture, that is on Jeremiahs My Space default, is a old girlfriend of his and that is the reeason she is cut out,   its not anybody from the Center!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: May 27, 2009, 01:43:22 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I'm a little confused:  Is the attorney KP supposed to be helping "look for" Haleigh or supposed to be helping Haleigh's mother with legal problems?  TIA

AMEN,  although she has looked and went out with people that have come to her and had clues, she is and attorney!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: May 27, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »

I don't know, but is anyone looking for Haleigh, anyone, her dad, her stepmom, her mom, anyone. This has turned into a soap opera, and nothing is being accomplished, He!!, I even wonder if LE is still on this case 

I wish I had an answer for you.... But, I don't.. And somewhere in the midst of this soap opera, there are answers.. cloaked and hidden from view.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: May 27, 2009, 01:46:09 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

I said kids cause of the alleged abuse to both kids...that has been accused...and that with the return of Haleigh, then it would be kids as well...right? and as ornery and mean as some have said on here that Ron is, doubt that granny could really stop him if he wanted to abuse jr...What has Kim done for Crystal and in the hunt for Haleigh? seems that Cobra is the one out looking for Haleigh...none of her family members seem to be looking for her...jmo...of couse...
some  on here have believed what Cobra has said all along, and now that it doesn't bode well for Crystal and her attorney, he is not to be believed? can't have it both ways...either he is credible or he is not....I am not saying that he is or is not...I have said all along though that I think that Kim was down there for her own purposes and not for Crystal and Haleigh and I stand by that...
Well if Cobra is out hunting for Haleigh,      where is he hunting,    she is not  in Satsuma or Palatka or at the Blue crab festival or at MEMa's, or at the Motels or at the jail or anywhere he has been......No he is not hunting for Haleigh, he is hunting for Notoriety, he is no better then anyone else,    showboating is what this case has turned into, heck at this point I wouldnt be surprise if someone didnt watch the saga of the Anthony's and decided to follow suit and get in on the same thing.......makes me sick!

and where is Kim and her bunch looking for Haleigh at?
I think that there has been a lot of showboating in this case....most of it started with Geraldo showing up and who brought him to town?

I never heard Kim proclaim that she was gonna find Haleigh, she said she was there to help Crystal, Cobra is the hunter as he claims and he said he would find her.....thats his show........not Kims,   Geraldo, jumped in this on his own because he wanted his ratings to go up, just like always, he just went wherever he could cause the most trouble!!!!

and that turned out to be with Crystal and her bunch right? Who did he do the interviews with? when did the mudslinging start and with who?? just sayin..
and right, Kim is not there to help find Haleigh...as clearly witnessed in her actions...imo....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: May 27, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

The woman in this picture, that is on Jeremiahs My Space default, is a old girlfriend of his and that is the reeason she is cut out,   its not anybody from the Center!!!!!!!

The dog tags,  Do they have an image of Haleigh on it, and how do you know that the photo contained an old girl friend, and they cut her out of the photo to put it on his myspace?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

AMEN,  although she has looked and went out with people that have come to her and had clues, she is and attorney!!!

when and where did she look and with who? never heard this before..
not that she is obligated to do so.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »

The dog tags,  Do they have an image of Haleigh on it, and how do you know that the photo contained an old girl friend, and they cut her out of the photo to put it on his myspace?

that was my question too..how do you know that it is an old girlfriend?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: May 27, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »

Because I saw the orginal picture, and no at the time I didnt see a image of Haleigh on the tags......

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: May 27, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »

A few names that appear to have ...left the discussions.

Orlando Traylor ~  Just where is he at this time??  He and Ron had a falled out...and now??

Crystal Cummings ~ Ron's sister..was on he TV a few times, appeared ..dazed..or out of it. 

This is Crystal's niece, and appears she is out of the loop.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: May 27, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »

HH.. I am just a tad confused here.  I was under the impression, that Cobra was the one who brought Kim in,  And Cobra was brought in by the Minister..  But, what I don't know, is Who brought Jeremiah Regan in?
Cobra didnt bring Kim in, Kim brought Kim in by wanting to help Crystal......I have no idea about Jeremiah, I was under the impression that he was contacted by someone local,   dont really know.........

Richard Grund - MySpace.com Blogs - RJ: The Sword of THE KING MySpace Blog

Before I deal with the RUMOR that Cobra and I are doing this for some big movie deal we have going I want to clarify one more point that Cobra will expound upon in the days ahead when he speaks about this.

Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case.

Cobra then contacted a journalist he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story.

Cobra's intent was and is to find Haleigh Cummings and figured that getting the story out there would help.  Now, get ready...here comes the big one...HE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF HIS OWN MONEY DOING IT!  He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty.  Cobra will fill in the rest of the blanks during his upcoming interview but I wanted to get that out there.

more...http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QjcZ4BTuXkQJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.ListAll%26friendId%3D85212505+richard+grund+cobra+nancy+grace&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: May 27, 2009, 01:51:27 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

She went wading out in the swamps with a couple of Pychic women that proclaimed that that was where Haleigh ws and she went with them and borrowed a boat from ond old man that lived at the edge of this swamp........she went with several of Mistys friends around town to different houses and places that they took her to question different people.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: May 27, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

She went wading out in the swamps with a couple of Pychic women that proclaimed that that was where Haleigh ws and she went with them and borrowed a boat from ond old man that lived at the edge of this swamp........she went with several of Mistys friends around town to different houses and places that they took her to question different people.....

did she tell you this? just wondering cause I haven't heard this at all...she went with Misty's friends? why with her friends?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: May 27, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »

Because I saw the orginal picture, and no at the time I didnt see a image of Haleigh on the tags......

Why would there be an original photo of him and his girl friend at the Haleigh Bug center?  Did he show you his family photos?   Also have you ever heard of these people? Did Crystal or Kim ever talk about them?
Frank E. Sheffield
Roxanne Sheffield

Both from Tallahassee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: May 27, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

did she tell you this? just wondering cause I haven't heard this at all...she went with Misty's friends? why with her friends?
she did tell me an so did the women, and Mistys friends she contacted for any info that she could get and they agreed to help in whatever way they could, and so thats what they did, it didnt pan out to be anything, but she did check and recheck diffeerent people...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: May 27, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

sorry to be questioning HH, but can not picture Kim wading out into a swamp with some psychic women and getting into a borrowed boat     sorry...can't picture her doing something like that....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: May 27, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »

Why would there be an original photo of him and his girl friend at the Haleigh Bug center?  Did he show you his family photos?   Also have you ever heard of these people? Did Crystal or Kim ever talk about them?
Frank E. Sheffield
Roxanne Sheffield

Both from Tallahassee

I never said the photo was at the Haleigh Center, and no I haev never heard of these people or heard of anyone talkiing about them!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.