April 28, 2024, 02:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289308 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: May 27, 2009, 01:58:03 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: May 27, 2009, 02:00:07 PM »

I hate to get into the middle of a divide an conquer.  But, I ran across something and just a little curious about it. 

HH since you have spent a great deal of time down at the Haleigh bug center,you might know..   

Did Jeremiah wear dog tags that had Little Haleigh's photo on them?

And, if he did..  Which one of the ladies at the Haleigh Bug Center wore a long sleeved Black pullover top?  With good size rings on her left hand?

The woman in this picture, that is on Jeremiahs My Space default, is a old girlfriend of his and that is the reeason she is cut out,   its not anybody from the Center!!!!!!!

The dog tags,  Do they have an image of Haleigh on it, and how do you know that the photo contained an old girl friend, and they cut her out of the photo to put it on his myspace?
Because I saw the orginal picture, and no at the time I didnt see a image of Haleigh on the tags......

Why would there be an original photo of him and his girl friend at the Haleigh Bug center?  Did he show you his family photos?   Also have you ever heard of these people? Did Crystal or Kim ever talk about them?
Frank E. Sheffield
Roxanne Sheffield

Both from Tallahassee

I never said the photo was at the Haleigh Center, and no I haev never heard of these people or heard of anyone talkiing about them!!

That's okay, I have Cobra's address. I will write and ask him these questions, he was around there alot.... thanks anyway.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: May 27, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I'm a little confused:  Is the attorney KP supposed to be helping "look for" Haleigh or supposed to be helping Haleigh's mother with legal problems?  TIA

AMEN,  although she has looked and went out with people that have come to her and had clues, she is and attorney!!!

when and where did she look and with who? never heard this before..
not that she is obligated to do so.....
She went wading out in the swamps with a couple of Pychic women that proclaimed that that was where Haleigh ws and she went with them and borrowed a boat from ond old man that lived at the edge of this swamp........she went with several of Mistys friends around town to different houses and places that they took her to question different people.....

did she tell you this? just wondering cause I haven't heard this at all...she went with Misty's friends? why with her friends?
sorry to be questioning HH, but can not picture Kim wading out into a swamp with some psychic women and getting into a borrowed boat     sorry...can't picture her doing something like that....
Then your wrong because the LE has the report of what happened and the pictures and the other people involved has handed in there statement also.......The old guy that owned the boat handed in one and so did the pychic ladies, so yea, it happened ..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: May 27, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

I hate to get into the middle of a divide an conquer.  But, I ran across something and just a little curious about it. 

HH since you have spent a great deal of time down at the Haleigh bug center,you might know..   

Did Jeremiah wear dog tags that had Little Haleigh's photo on them?

And, if he did..  Which one of the ladies at the Haleigh Bug Center wore a long sleeved Black pullover top?  With good size rings on her left hand?

The woman in this picture, that is on Jeremiahs My Space default, is a old girlfriend of his and that is the reeason she is cut out,   its not anybody from the Center!!!!!!!

The dog tags,  Do they have an image of Haleigh on it, and how do you know that the photo contained an old girl friend, and they cut her out of the photo to put it on his myspace?
Because I saw the orginal picture, and no at the time I didnt see a image of Haleigh on the tags......

Why would there be an original photo of him and his girl friend at the Haleigh Bug center?  Did he show you his family photos?   Also have you ever heard of these people? Did Crystal or Kim ever talk about them?
Frank E. Sheffield
Roxanne Sheffield

Both from Tallahassee

I never said the photo was at the Haleigh Center, and no I haev never heard of these people or heard of anyone talkiing about them!!

That's okay, I have Cobra's address. I will write and ask him these questions, he was around there alot.... thanks anyway.
I answered your questions, but of course by all means ask Cobra!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1084 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO
Blue Moon, I am with you on this, corruption, inept investigation, people that should go home because they are just causing more damage, and I believe Haleigh is gone also, I just don't see it any other way, God knows I have tried.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I'm a little confused:  Is the attorney KP supposed to be helping "look for" Haleigh or supposed to be helping Haleigh's mother with legal problems?  TIA

AMEN,  although she has looked and went out with people that have come to her and had clues, she is and attorney!!!

She went wading out in the swamps with a couple of Pychic women that proclaimed that that was where Haleigh ws and she went with them and borrowed a boat from ond old man that lived at the edge of this swamp........she went with several of Mistys friends around town to different houses and places that they took her to question different people.....

did she tell you this? just wondering cause I haven't heard this at all...she went with Misty's friends? why with her friends?
sorry to be questioning HH, but can not picture Kim wading out into a swamp with some psychic women and getting into a borrowed boat     sorry...can't picture her doing something like that....
Then your wrong because the LE has the report of what happened and the pictures and the other people involved has handed in there statement also.......The old guy that owned the boat handed in one and so did the pychic ladies, so yea, it happened ..........

I would love to see those pictures of Kim wading around in a swamp....you gotta admit that she would not seem the type to do that....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: May 27, 2009, 02:10:54 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I would love to see those pictures of Kim wading around in a swamp....you gotta admit that she would not seem the type to do that....

What do you mean "not seem the type" I have seen her on her hands and knees cleaning up at the center, I have seen her sweeping off the cement in front of the Haleigh center, I have seen her doing all kinds of things, I dont know what you mean by "seem the type"........she isnt worried about doing that kind of stuff!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: May 27, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

What do you mean "not seem the type" I have seen her on her hands and knees cleaning up at the center, I have seen her sweeping off the cement in front of the Haleigh center, I have seen her doing all kinds of things, I dont know what you mean by "seem the type"........she isnt worried about doing that kind of stuff!!!
sweeping off a cement front is hardly the same as wading through a swamp ....
And no, she doesn't seem the type to do any of that stuff either...sorry.,...that is my feeling...from what I have seen of her...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1088 on: May 27, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I CAN verify this........this was a while back and some psychic called and told them that Haleigh was on one of the Islands around in that area, (this came from Marie FYI), and IIRC they even went at night to search, Crystal and Marie so desperate that they will look anywhere, anytime even just from a randon psychic tip -------and KP was with them.

HH~If I have any part of that wrong let me know, it was  a long time ago when Marie gave me this info, I'm thinking late March or early April FWIR.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: May 27, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

Blue Moon, I am with you on this, corruption, inept investigation, people that should go home because they are just causing more damage, and I believe Haleigh is gone also, I just don't see it any other way, God knows I have tried.
Yes, Rose, its all so petty and childish, the only thing that matters is Haleigh and thats who everybody should be concerned with, right now for some it has become a mud slinging match and the ones that are slinging has dirty hands!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: May 27, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

I CAN verify this........this was a while back and some psychic called and told them that Haleigh was on one of the Islands around in that area, (this came from Marie FYI), and IIRC they even went at night to search, Crystal and Marie so desperate that they will look anywhere, anytime even just from a randon psychic tip -------and KP was with them.

HH~If I have any part of that wrong let me know, it was  a long time ago when Marie gave me this info, I'm thinking late March or early April FWIR.

IM

if this is true, then how did the LE get the photos of it and get a report on it? did they go with as well?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: May 27, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

And no, she doesn't seem the type to do any of that stuff either...sorry.,...that is my feeling...from what I have seen of her...
and what have you seen of her......her clips on the news, her slot on NG.....how do you get and opinion of someone and what they would do from 10 minutes of them sitting in a chair talking about a case...........I dont get it!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1092 on: May 27, 2009, 02:20:28 PM »

Ditto~I'm beginning to wonder if LE lays off the backs of the druggie's in lieu of kickbacks, heaven knows nobody gets any punishment in that town....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1093 on: May 27, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

Ditto~I'm beginning to wonder if LE lays off the backs of the druggie's in lieu of kickbacks, heaven knows nobody gets any punishment in that town....
I am so disgusted with all of this and some other cases, I could just scream. I do hope that little Elijah is doing good  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: May 27, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

IM

if this is true, then how did the LE get the photos of it and get a report on it? did they go with as well?

Cookie~I wasn't about to question Marie about who got pictures from what, seriously I couldn't believe they were out searching an outlying Island in the middle of the night out of pure desperation so I didn't feel the need to quiz her over minutia............just got the facts and moved on from there.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: May 27, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »

Island, yes the phychic women instisted several times that Haleigh was in that swamp, there was a marker attached to a tree and they said they just knew that that was where Haleigh was at...........after several times of driving as far as they could and looking at the location through binoculars and seaching around the area they could walk on, these women continued to come back so one day....Kim just said OK  lets go out to that area and see what is there up close......she got in the vehicle with the ladies, and she wouldnt let Crystal come just in case something did turn up.......she went out there....she walked around until she saw a small cabin in the woods and walked up to it because there was a boat leaning up against a tree and she asked the old man that lived there could she borrow the boat, he let her and they proceded to roll out to the area the ladies were talking about.........it turned out to be a marker for a trout line, and Kim pulled and pulled until they got it up all to no avail, it was nothing!!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: May 27, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

and what have you seen of her......her clips on the news, her slot on NG.....how do you get and opinion of someone and what they would do from 10 minutes of them sitting in a chair talking about a case...........I dont get it!!!
same as you have formed an opinion of others just from clips and gossip and rumors....no different..
I have an opinion of Kim and that is my opinion...doesn't mean that you have to feel the same...same as I think that Misty has something to hide...just from the clips that I have seen on tv...just that I don't think that Crystal is comfortable with all the mudslinging that she has participated in against ron...from clips on tv...I don't think that she would have been involved in any of that if Kim had not been there egging her on....again, just my opinions....feelings that one gets from watching and listening....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: May 27, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »

I am so disgusted with all of this and some other cases, I could just scream. I do hope that little Elijah is doing good  an angelic monkey

Thanks for asking!!!!!!! He had a rough patch last week, but today and this past weekend he's doing wonderful...........maybe he know we've moved and have a special  room just for him and he's ready to come home and let me spoil him rotten to the core

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: May 27, 2009, 02:30:33 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

IM

Cookie~I wasn't about to question Marie about who got pictures from what, seriously I couldn't believe they were out searching an outlying Island in the middle of the night out of pure desperation so I didn't feel the need to quiz her over minutia............just got the facts and moved on from there.

agreed....HH had said that LE had a report on this and also photos of it a few posts up so that is why I had questions about that part...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: May 27, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys! 

same as you have formed an opinion of others just from clips and gossip and rumors....no different..
I have an opinion of Kim and that is my opinion...doesn't mean that you have to feel the same...same as I think that Misty has something to hide...just from the clips that I have seen on tv...just that I don't think that Crystal is comfortable with all the mudslinging that she has participated in against ron...from clips on tv...I don't think that she would have been involved in any of that if Kim had not been there egging her on....again, just my opinions....feelings that one gets from watching and listening....

I havent formed and opinion from watching clips, I have gotten and opinion from being right there standing beside her and watching her do things and listening to what she says and how she acts, I have heard Crystal herself sya things, about what Ronald has done and her feelings about Misty and her feelings that Jr. might not be safe, all without Kim even being in the room!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.