April 27, 2024, 07:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289244 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1100 on: May 27, 2009, 02:32:17 PM »

Island, yes the phychic women instisted several times that Haleigh was in that swamp, there was a marker attached to a tree and they said they just knew that that was where Haleigh was at...........after several times of driving as far as they could and looking at the location through binoculars and seaching around the area they could walk on, these women continued to come back so one day....Kim just said OK  lets go out to that area and see what is there up close......she got in the vehicle with the ladies, and she wouldnt let Crystal come just in case something did turn up.......she went out there....she walked around until she saw a small cabin in the woods and walked up to it because there was a boat leaning up against a tree and she asked the old man that lived there could she borrow the boat, he let her and they proceded to roll out to the area the ladies were talking about.........it turned out to be a marker for a trout line, and Kim pulled and pulled until they got it up all to no avail, it was nothing!!!!!

That's what I recalled ( but hey my brain is toast at this point!), it just broke my heart that Crystal and her family truly believed so deeply she was out there and I just felt I knew she wasn't......they are so desperate they will follow up on anything to believe she is coming come, and sadly I think it's been way too long for that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: May 27, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »

I think we are feeling frustration ::MonkeyWaa::over Haleigh not being found and to add salt to the wound another child comes up missing every few days....its just over whelming and it takes a tow on everyone....just try and put yourself in the shoes of these families...we have a lot to be thankful for and should stay positive and pray for  the families and searchers and LE....put our energy into prayer...not bickering...jmo an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: May 27, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »

Island, yes the phychic women instisted several times that Haleigh was in that swamp, there was a marker attached to a tree and they said they just knew that that was where Haleigh was at...........after several times of driving as far as they could and looking at the location through binoculars and seaching around the area they could walk on, these women continued to come back so one day....Kim just said OK  lets go out to that area and see what is there up close......she got in the vehicle with the ladies, and she wouldnt let Crystal come just in case something did turn up.......she went out there....she walked around until she saw a small cabin in the woods and walked up to it because there was a boat leaning up against a tree and she asked the old man that lived there could she borrow the boat, he let her and they proceded to roll out to the area the ladies were talking about.........it turned out to be a marker for a trout line, and Kim pulled and pulled until they got it up all to no avail, it was nothing!!!!!

That's what I recalled ( but hey my brain is toast at this point!), it just broke my heart that Crystal and her family truly believed so deeply she was out there and I just felt I knew she wasn't......they are so desperate they will follow up on anything to believe she is coming come, and sadly I think it's been way too long for that.
I agree, I dont think she is ever coming home, at least not the way she left!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: May 27, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

For clarification purposes, plural is correct because there is no proof that Haleigh is no longer with us & custody would include her even in absentia until otherwise determined, pray not.   Secondly, Haleigh being  abducted from her home under whose care was NOT the issue being discussed in these two posts...and while I can attest personally that I'm not taking any individuals word as gospel, I speak to the facts which everyone has been able to witness live on national TV & Donna confirming that Kim Piczio supplied money to pay Nay-nay & Amber's bond & held up Cobra's bond.  Sorry I dont buy just because Ron Jr is physically staying at his grandmother's that is the reason an emergency hearing was not filed, that does not remove all danger that has been claimed to be relevant.   As far as Misty goes, while I agree she is a hot mess and suspect that she may have not even been home or in any condition to care for children & should not have been trusted to care for young children, many parents leave their children in late teen-aged care all the time, every day for hours on end to even a weekend (not that I ever did or would) -- too many right on this forum probably have used a teenage babysitter on occasion - anything can happen in those instances within five minutes much less hours.   We have to keep in mind other cases such as Jessica Lunsford where her grandparents were right down the hall of a very small mobile home & her father was at nightshift work when she was abducted by a monster right from her bedroom window (I doubt that happened here, I agree, but we do not know for sure either way who took Haleigh).   As far as Cobra's involvement "nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama..........." the same can be said about Kim Piczio tenfold.   I must say, I totally understand that this is an emotional case but it is getting just a bit too tiring that any posts that may differ with pro Crystal support gets jumped on - no one was attacking Crystal here or taking a side,  in fact Crystal's best interest was discussed in my original post because I don't have blinders on while following this case closely & can look at things objectively.   It was an opinion about a snake attorney that should pack her bags & get out of this case before more harm is done & interferes further with the one goal everyone should be focused on and that is finding Haleigh.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 27, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »

William ‘COBRA’ Staubs announces intent to file BAR complaint against Florida Attorney Kim Picazio

http://writeintoaction.com/
All that stuff towards the end of the article makes it sound like the Satsuma creepiness is contagious 

no wonder KP showed up down there....she sounds like the rest of em...birds of a feather and all that ..
do you think that Crystal was having an affair with the 26 yr old guy? would explain why she was at the Haleigh bug place at 1:30 in the morning...with a "friend"....just sayin....my oh my..,how easily rumors and gossip can be started....think I just started one myself there....just provin a point....but it could be true.....

I called that....can't say what is fact or fiction out of that saga article but even if a portion of it is true Im not shocked.   Kim's involvement in making calls regarding HER giving money to someone to bail out Nay-nay & Amber inandofitself is very questionable conduct for an attorney representing someone else connected to these individuals, come on folks we know why she did & it does not help Crystal to have druggies speaking on her behalf in any capacity.  KP has presented herself & represented her client very unprofessionally & certainly unwisely just by her national TV appearances alone.   She has literally handed Ron Cummings an opportunity to file a civil lawsuit against her for slandering him with abuse allegations that she may never be able to prove but disseminated nationwide publicly maliciously.   With all the blatant allegations she has made with no hesitation, one has to wonder why she did not file for an emergency hearing for custody of Ron, Jr on behalf of her client, she is snowing the public.   She has to know that the general public would question why if her allegations are true & Crystal was perfectly suited to be rewarded parental custody of Ron Jr why she did not seek this hearing yet or why DFS has not removed Ron Jr from his present custodial residence to Crystal or foster care for further determination with cause.  Her over zealous actions toward greed in seeking fame & fortune thru legal counsel is more than obvious & with no surprise is going to jam her up.  All I do know is that it is rather odd that an attorney in good standing & representing a client should have reason to have to have an attorney...hmmm well there is one other snake in the grass that had to do so also - Jose Baez who has 3 bar complaints against him that have recently moved from review to the grievance arbitration level.     Crystal would be wise to fire KP & break all ties while obtaining proper legal counsel from an attorney that can provide proper advise & more realistic representation.  If Crystal hopes to gain custody she really needs to focus on getting healthy, providing a safe permanent home, prove financial stability & making sure she can be proven to take proper care of children full time while associating with people not caught up in drug abuse & criminal conduct.     KP is the perfect example that sometimes "class" is not determined by whether someone wears a suit or a pair of jeans, shame on her.

All of this craziness does nothing but divert attention away from finding little Haleigh. We all know this and it is frustrating.
I'm waiting for Mr. Springer to pop out from the mouth of one of the gators there at any time now to be quite honest.
Anyway,
Good advice for sure Cappuccino.
We must think along the same lines quite a bit.
I dunno but I am beginning to think that you REALY ARE in my head.
It's getting scary 
It's even getting to the point that I'm considering changing my name to mocha latte.
(I am soooo kidding)  Monkey Devil!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:06 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

For clarification purposes, plural is correct because there is no proof that Haleigh is no longer with us & custody would include her even in absentia until otherwise determined, pray not.   Secondly, Haleigh being  abducted from her home under whose care was NOT the issue being discussed in these two posts...and while I can attest personally that I'm not taking any individuals word as gospel, I speak to the facts which everyone has been able to witness live on national TV & Donna confirming that Kim Piczio supplied money to pay Nay-nay & Amber's bond & held up Cobra's bond.  Sorry I dont buy just because Ron Jr is physically staying at his grandmother's that is the reason an emergency hearing was not filed, that does not remove all danger that has been claimed to be relevant.   As far as Misty goes, while I agree she is a hot mess and suspect that she may have not even been home or in any condition to care for children & should not have been trusted to care for young children, many parents leave their children in late teen-aged care all the time, every day for hours on end to even a weekend (not that I ever did or would) -- too many right on this forum probably have used a teenage babysitter on occasion - anything can happen in those instances within five minutes much less hours.   We have to keep in mind other cases such as Jessica Lunsford where her grandparents were right down the hall of a very small mobile home & her father was at nightshift work when she was abducted by a monster right from her bedroom window (I doubt that happened here, I agree, but we do not know for sure either way who took Haleigh).   As far as Cobra's involvement "nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama..........." the same can be said about Kim Piczio tenfold.   I must say, I totally understand that this is an emotional case but it is getting just a bit too tiring that any posts that may differ with pro Crystal support gets jumped on - no one was attacking Crystal here or taking a side,  in fact Crystal's best interest was discussed in my original post because I don't have blinders on while following this case closely & can look at things objectively.   It was an opinion about a snake attorney that should pack her bags & get out of this case before more harm is done & interferes further with the one goal everyone should be focused on and that is finding Haleigh.

agreed Capps....good post....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:40 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO

Blue Moon ~  A long time member, however, a new name on the Haleigh thread.

I would just like to make a comment about your visits and obviously today not finding any new NEWS on the Haleigh case.

We have several, or I should say many posters on this forum of Haleigh's that put an awful lot of time and researching to try and come to some conclusions as to what happened or where Haleigh may be.

Myself and others are signed in several times a day and continue to follow along with other's information.  Should someone make a posting, it is automatically questioned should there not be a link or reference to verify said post.  I am sure that it is the same on the Natalie thread or any other's for that matter.

I must say that your comment ( that I highlighted in RED) is your opinion and find it rather offensive to the daily posters.

Maybe come and spend sometime on this forum and you will possibly get a glimpse of the extensive work that is being put into the research. You appear to have a few opinions of your own and we would like you to share your reasons with us.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO

Blue Moon ~  A long time member, however, a new name on the Haleigh thread.

I would just like to make a comment about your visits and obviously today not finding any new NEWS on the Haleigh case.

We have several, or I should say many posters on this forum of Haleigh's that put an awful lot of time and researching to try and come to some conclusions as to what happened or where Haleigh may be.

Myself and others are signed in several times a day and continue to follow along with other's information.  Should someone make a posting, it is automatically questioned should there not be a link or reference to verify said post.  I am sure that it is the same on the Natalie thread or any other's for that matter.

I must say that your comment ( that I highlighted in RED) is your opinion and find it rather offensive to the daily posters.

Maybe come and spend sometime on this forum and you will possibly get a glimpse of the extensive work that is being put into the research. You appear to have a few opinions of your own and we would like you to share your reasons with us.

gramma!! my thoughts exactly...I had composed a reply much like this one and decided against it...glad that I did cause you said it so much better...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: May 27, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »

HH.. I am just a tad confused here.  I was under the impression, that Cobra was the one who brought Kim in,  And Cobra was brought in by the Minister..  But, what I don't know, is Who brought Jeremiah Regan in?
Cobra didnt bring Kim in, Kim brought Kim in by wanting to help Crystal......I have no idea about Jeremiah, I was under the impression that he was contacted by someone local,   dont really know.........

how coincidental then is it that Cobra and Kim knew each other before and they both just showed up to help find this missing child out of all the missing kids?
Not coincidental...................Rev Grund knows Cobra and he knows Leonard Padia ans he contacted Cobra and Cobra was seen asking L.Padia how he could get involved in a missing childs case and undoubtly he told him, and here he is!!!!!

Not entirely true, Lenny does know Cobra & he introduced him to Rev Grund the day of Caylee's memorial.   There is footage of Cobra being at the memorial site on Suburban with Lenny, Rev Grund and others (check WFTV on Caylee's memorial date).   From there Rev Grund spoke to Cobra about a personal matter involving his family being attacked & harassed, falsely accused in Caylee's murder spearheaded by none other than Cindy.  Cobra has given interviews on this several times & Rev Grund has spoken to it on his myspace blogs.  In the midst of that conversation Rev Grund requesting that Cobra look into Haleigh's disappearance.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: May 27, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »

Patricia, mocha latte you just provided a few sweet chuckles much appreciated 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: May 27, 2009, 03:04:32 PM »

white chocolate mocha for me!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 27, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Blue Moon, I am with you on this, corruption, inept investigation, people that should go home because they are just causing more damage, and I believe Haleigh is gone also, I just don't see it any other way, God knows I have tried.

Ditto~I'm beginning to wonder if LE lays off the backs of the druggie's in lieu of kickbacks, heaven knows nobody gets any punishment in that town....
I am so disgusted with all of this and some other cases, I could just scream. I do hope that little Elijah is doing good  an angelic monkey
Me to No Rose. I hope and pray too that little Elijah is somewhere safe and is waiting for someone to rescue him. Poor baby. It seriously breaks my heart that his case was just a blip in the media.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: May 27, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »

I am in No way a Crystal supporter, I am just Not a Ronald supporter or a Misty supporter, and facts are facts and in this case there are only so many facts to be heard......
 I would just like to know why it is being said that Kim needs to pack up and go home, she hasnt been on the Sky every day saying something and hanging out with Pickles and that bunch from BNN talking trash about everybody and keeping th little rumors and inuedos floating around....She is just Crystals attourney and is doing the same thing that any attourney would do, and all these stories about her wouldnt be out here if other people didnt keep throwing them out there......

This entire case has gone to the dogs......................If everybody was more worried about Haleigh and where she was, they wouldnt have time to jump on every radio show that came on or do videos every time they made a move, they would be busy staying on the down low so that if someone really did want to contact them, they would know that the person could keep their mouth shut and not blab it to everybody that would listen........Haleigh come home!!!!!!  May God Bless You!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: May 27, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »

See new SN 

Monkey Devil!

~Where is little Haleigh~???  an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: May 27, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

HH.. I am just a tad confused here.  I was under the impression, that Cobra was the one who brought Kim in,  And Cobra was brought in by the Minister..  But, what I don't know, is Who brought Jeremiah Regan in?
Cobra didnt bring Kim in, Kim brought Kim in by wanting to help Crystal......I have no idea about Jeremiah, I was under the impression that he was contacted by someone local,   dont really know.........

how coincidental then is it that Cobra and Kim knew each other before and they both just showed up to help find this missing child out of all the missing kids?
Not coincidental...................Rev Grund knows Cobra and he knows Leonard Padia ans he contacted Cobra and Cobra was seen asking L.Padia how he could get involved in a missing childs case and undoubtly he told him, and here he is!!!!!

Not entirely true, Lenny does know Cobra & he introduced him to Rev Grund the day of Caylee's memorial.   There is footage of Cobra being at the memorial site on Suburban with Lenny, Rev Grund and others (check WFTV on Caylee's memorial date).   From there Rev Grund spoke to Cobra about a personal matter involving his family being attacked & harassed, falsely accused in Caylee's murder spearheaded by none other than Cindy.  Cobra has given interviews on this several times & Rev Grund has spoken to it on his myspace blogs.  In the midst of that conversation Rev Grund requesting that Cobra look into Haleigh's disappearance.

True enough.......Cobra did ask Leanord about how he could become involved in a missing childs case!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: May 27, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

Hmmm....appearances on Geraldo, JVM, NBC, Nancy Grace come to mind...just saying

Frankly, I feel at this point all these individuals should take a backseat verbally to LE including the FBI & DFS doing their jobs.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: May 27, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »

I am in No way a Crystal supporter, I am just Not a Ronald supporter or a Misty supporter, and facts are facts and in this case there are only so many facts to be heard......
 I would just like to know why it is being said that Kim needs to pack up and go home, she hasnt been on the Sky every day saying something and hanging out with Pickles and that bunch from BNN talking trash about everybody and keeping th little rumors and inuedos floating around....She is just Crystals attourney and is doing the same thing that any attourney would do, and all these stories about her wouldnt be out here if other people didnt keep throwing them out there......

This entire case has gone to the dogs......................If everybody was more worried about Haleigh and where she was, they wouldnt have time to jump on every radio show that came on or do videos every time they made a move, they would be busy staying on the down low so that if someone really did want to contact them, they would know that the person could keep their mouth shut and not blab it to everybody that would listen........Haleigh come home!!!!!!  May God Bless You!!

Is Kim in Satsuma now or she in her office just curious if she has set up office full time in Satsuma....I would think she has other cases as well an angelic monkey

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1117 on: May 27, 2009, 03:15:49 PM »

I was trying to get caught up now that I am back and able to. You are very much a Crystal supporter and have proven to be so by your continued attacks on anyone who says anything about her. If you are going to take a stand and stand to support someone as well as have the nerve to attack others with differing opinions of the person/s,then please have the nerve to admit you support them. Just sayin.

Capp , great to see your wonderful mind here.
Monkeys,great to see you all.
I have missed you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: May 27, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

See new SN 

Monkey Devil!

~Where is little Haleigh~???  an angelic monkey

O Snap!  

Salute (cheers)

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1119 on: May 27, 2009, 03:17:33 PM »

Well, this was a short visit,way too much reading to catch up and now have my duties here at home to take care of, will hopefully see all tonight.

Big Monkey Hugs to All.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.