April 28, 2024, 08:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289337 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: May 27, 2009, 03:18:59 PM »

I am in No way a Crystal supporter, I am just Not a Ronald supporter or a Misty supporter, and facts are facts and in this case there are only so many facts to be heard......
 I would just like to know why it is being said that Kim needs to pack up and go home, she hasnt been on the Sky every day saying something and hanging out with Pickles and that bunch from BNN talking trash about everybody and keeping th little rumors and inuedos floating around....She is just Crystals attourney and is doing the same thing that any attourney would do, and all these stories about her wouldnt be out here if other people didnt keep throwing them out there......

This entire case has gone to the dogs......................If everybody was more worried about Haleigh and where she was, they wouldnt have time to jump on every radio show that came on or do videos every time they made a move, they would be busy staying on the down low so that if someone really did want to contact them, they would know that the person could keep their mouth shut and not blab it to everybody that would listen........Haleigh come home!!!!!!  May God Bless You!!

I was trying to get caught up now that I am back and able to. You are very much a Crystal supporter and have proven to be so by your continued attacks on anyone who says anything about her. If you are going to take a stand and stand to support someone as well as have the nerve to attack others with differing opinions of the person/s,then please have the nerve to admit you support them. Just sayin.

Capp , great to see your wonderful mind here.
Monkeys,great to see you all.
I have missed you.

Awws....fantabulious to see you too searching, you've been greatly missed!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1121 on: May 27, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO
Blue Moon, I am with you on this, corruption, inept investigation, people that should go home because they are just causing more damage, and I believe Haleigh is gone also, I just don't see it any other way, God knows I have tried.

Ditto~I'm beginning to wonder if LE lays off the backs of the druggie's in lieu of kickbacks, heaven knows nobody gets any punishment in that town....
I am so disgusted with all of this and some other cases, I could just scream. I do hope that little Elijah is doing good  an angelic monkey
Me to No Rose. I hope and pray too that little Elijah is somewhere safe and is waiting for someone to rescue him. Poor baby. It seriously breaks my heart that his case was just a blip in the media.

LOL~Patricia (mocha latte) Elijah is my grandson who was born at 23 weeks gestation in March...........he is safe at Sacred Heart hospital in the hands of the best neonatologist anywhere, and he has the prayers of the monkeys, so he is in good hands.  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 27, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

I am in No way a Crystal supporter, I am just Not a Ronald supporter or a Misty supporter, and facts are facts and in this case there are only so many facts to be heard......
 I would just like to know why it is being said that Kim needs to pack up and go home, she hasnt been on the Sky every day saying something and hanging out with Pickles and that bunch from BNN talking trash about everybody and keeping th little rumors and inuedos floating around....She is just Crystals attourney and is doing the same thing that any attourney would do, and all these stories about her wouldnt be out here if other people didnt keep throwing them out there......

This entire case has gone to the dogs......................If everybody was more worried about Haleigh and where she was, they wouldnt have time to jump on every radio show that came on or do videos every time they made a move, they would be busy staying on the down low so that if someone really did want to contact them, they would know that the person could keep their mouth shut and not blab it to everybody that would listen........Haleigh come home!!!!!!  May God Bless You!!

HH I agree I am on no ones side but Haleigh's in all this mess. This case is getting more and more frustrating as days go by. It's a case of who do you believe from the start. All we are left with is trying to put together the facts step by step while at the same time consider potential possibilities as to what "could have happened". I have a theory but I am doing my absolute best to discount every little piece of it and I just haven't managed to do that yet. There are other theories that are possible also so now I am trying to discount those theories as well. The GGMa Sykes theory is the one I prefer and I'll say that straight up. I hope and pray it is the one that proves to be true.
In the meantime the only ones I even remotely care about in this case is the children. I admit also that I am supportive of LE, Cobra, TJ Hart, Art Harris and anyone else who is willing to tromp through in the muck there in gator territory to find little Haleigh because at the end of the day she is the one that is missing. Haleigh matters most right now. This innocent baby girl and her Brother deserve the chance to be able to grow up together in a safe and loving environment.
The adults in this case have failed these children plain and simple and none of them get a pass in my book.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: May 27, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »

I was trying to get caught up now that I am back and able to. You are very much a Crystal supporter and have proven to be so by your continued attacks on anyone who says anything about her. If you are going to take a stand and stand to support someone as well as have the nerve to attack others with differing opinions of the person/s,then please have the nerve to admit you support them. Just sayin.

I have missed you.

Awws....fantabulious to see you too searching, you've been greatly missed!

Searching!!! my girl!!! glad to see you back!! you have been so missed!
now I will be back later...going to see dear grand daughters...all 3 of them!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 27, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »

JMO, I used to come here every day to see if there is any news on Haleigh yet but after today and seeing all the sniping and back and forth I do believe I will not get my news from this thread anymore.  Haleigh is GONE, her underage step-mother (Ha Ha) was last to be seen with her and the LE in that little screwed up town cannot/willnot do anything to bring this child home.  Ron is a bully who abuses his "girlfriends" and his children, Chrystal needs to grow up and become responsible and the remaining child needs to be removed FROM ALL OF THEM NOW.  Sides have been taken here and the snide comments back and forth is not getting anything accomplished for this child.  Go to the Natalee Holloway thread and read about corruption in Aruba and there is your answer to what has become of this case.  LE appears to me to be inept and cannot/will not solve this and bring this child home. JMO
Blue Moon, I am with you on this, corruption, inept investigation, people that should go home because they are just causing more damage, and I believe Haleigh is gone also, I just don't see it any other way, God knows I have tried.

Ditto~I'm beginning to wonder if LE lays off the backs of the druggie's in lieu of kickbacks, heaven knows nobody gets any punishment in that town....
I am so disgusted with all of this and some other cases, I could just scream. I do hope that little Elijah is doing good  an angelic monkey
Me to No Rose. I hope and pray too that little Elijah is somewhere safe and is waiting for someone to rescue him. Poor baby. It seriously breaks my heart that his case was just a blip in the media.

LOL~Patricia (mocha latte) Elijah is my grandson who was born at 23 weeks gestation in March...........he is safe at Sacred Heart hospital in the hands of the best neonatologist anywhere, and he has the prayers of the monkeys, so he is in good hands.  an angelic monkey
(See you know he is on my mind too! How is little man doing? ((((((( HUGS ))))))) for y'all for everything you have been going through.)

I did mean Adji in that post though. Little Adji is still missing and I pray that he is safe somewhere, unharmed and waiting for someone to find him.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: May 27, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

The adults in this case have failed these children plain and simple and none of them get a pass in my book.

I will concur with this with every ounce of my being.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: May 27, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »

I will concur with this with every ounce of my being.

me too!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: May 27, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »

I have missed you.
OK  well first of all, Iwas not attacking anybody, I was answering them just like they were answering me, its called a conversation........its hard to attack,  per say through a computor..........anyway....I know what I am......you however do not know me.......
   I will, refrain from posting here after this post, I am on my way to Satsuma. I am done loading up the car and am about to leave, I  orginally went to the Haleigh Bug Center for all the monkeys here, I came back and posted  pictures and stuff about what I saw and heard for everyone that knew I was going and wanted me to report back......I even signed several of the posters on the wall there,   from the Monkey.........Come home safe..................
   Its funny  to me that someone can ask me a question or make a statement and I can answer them and I get called out as attacking, but whatever...... 
   I will continue to ask questions and try to find out what I can about Haleigh......I will continue to wear my bracelets and my t-shirt with her picture on it where ever I go......

The truth will come out one day, it will........I have been truthful in everything I have ever said on this case, I promise you that, if you knew me you would know that, I cant help what I saw or what I heard I just tell it like I see it or hear it!!!!
     Have a nice day Monkeys...........God Bless Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: May 27, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

For clarification purposes, plural is correct because there is no proof that Haleigh is no longer with us & custody would include her even in absentia until otherwise determined, pray not.   Secondly, Haleigh being  abducted from her home under whose care was NOT the issue being discussed in these two posts...and while I can attest personally that I'm not taking any individuals word as gospel, I speak to the facts which everyone has been able to witness live on national TV & Donna confirming that Kim Piczio supplied money to pay Nay-nay & Amber's bond & held up Cobra's bond.  Sorry I dont buy just because Ron Jr is physically staying at his grandmother's that is the reason an emergency hearing was not filed, that does not remove all danger that has been claimed to be relevant.   As far as Misty goes, while I agree she is a hot mess and suspect that she may have not even been home or in any condition to care for children & should not have been trusted to care for young children, many parents leave their children in late teen-aged care all the time, every day for hours on end to even a weekend (not that I ever did or would) -- too many right on this forum probably have used a teenage babysitter on occasion - anything can happen in those instances within five minutes much less hours.   We have to keep in mind other cases such as Jessica Lunsford where her grandparents were right down the hall of a very small mobile home & her father was at nightshift work when she was abducted by a monster right from her bedroom window (I doubt that happened here, I agree, but we do not know for sure either way who took Haleigh).   As far as Cobra's involvement "nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama..........." the same can be said about Kim Piczio tenfold.   I must say, I totally understand that this is an emotional case but it is getting just a bit too tiring that any posts that may differ with pro Crystal support gets jumped on - no one was attacking Crystal here or taking a side,  in fact Crystal's best interest was discussed in my original post because I don't have blinders on while following this case closely & can look at things objectively.   It was an opinion about a snake attorney that should pack her bags & get out of this case before more harm is done & interferes further with the one goal everyone should be focused on and that is finding Haleigh.

Great post, Capp.

I just caught up on about 5 pages of reading about this mess.

I'd like to point out a post Heart made that did not appear to get any attention. It quotes Richard Grund saying, among other things:

1. "I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do."

2.  "Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case."

3.  "Cobra then contacted a journalist he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story." ... "He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He 9Cobra)was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QjcZ4BTuXkQJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.ListAll%26friendId%3D85212505+richard+grund+cobra+nancy+grace&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I know this was posted weeks ago, but it seems there is still some confusion over these facts as stated by Mr. Grund.

I hope this helps sort a few things out.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: May 27, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »

(See you know he is on my mind too! How is little man doing? ((((((( HUGS ))))))) for y'all for everything you have been going through.)

I did mean Adji in that post though. Little Adji is still missing and I pray that he is safe somewhere, unharmed and waiting for someone to find him.

Patricia aka ML........he is doing great today!! Thanks for the Hugs, I think next time I'm in crisis mode I won't bite off as much as this last time, moving and buying a home, etc.......but it did help distract my worries for a bit!!!

I agree about Adji, he hasn't garnered near the attention that others have and frankly I'm p!ssed at Nancy disGrace.....she has had a show for almost one yr about Casey Anthony and FTLOG she is in jail and will spend the remainder of her life in prison (if she makes it that far), and NG has done such a huge disservice to all the other missing children out there that need awareness, all while focusing on the same BOMBSHELL for the past yr..............truly sad and not a true victim advocate IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 27, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Well, this was a short visit,way too much reading to catch up and now have my duties here at home to take care of, will hopefully see all tonight.

Big Monkey Hugs to All.

Welcome back, Searching!

You were missed. Glad to have you back with us!

~Brandi

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: May 27, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

I have missed you.
OK  well first of all, Iwas not attacking anybody, I was answering them just like they were answering me, its called a conversation........its hard to attack,  per say through a computor..........anyway....I know what I am......you however do not know me.......
   I will, refrain from posting here after this post, I am on my way to Satsuma. I am done loading up the car and am about to leave, I  orginally went to the Haleigh Bug Center for all the monkeys here, I came back and posted  pictures and stuff about what I saw and heard for everyone that knew I was going and wanted me to report back......I even signed several of the posters on the wall there,   from the Monkey.........Come home safe..................
   Its funny  to me that someone can ask me a question or make a statement and I can answer them and I get called out as attacking, but whatever...... 
   I will continue to ask questions and try to find out what I can about Haleigh......I will continue to wear my bracelets and my t-shirt with her picture on it where ever I go......

The truth will come out one day, it will........I have been truthful in everything I have ever said on this case, I promise you that, if you knew me you would know that, I cant help what I saw or what I heard I just tell it like I see it or hear it!!!!

HH Please don't refrain from posting here hun. Your input is as important as anyone elses. You have great thoughts and considerations also and look Haleigh is still missing and we have no proof as to what the truth is yet. If for some reason it is found that the people you support had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance I wouldn't think for one second to cast blame on you for caring and sticking to your guns on what you believed. That goes for anyone here really.
I appreciate what your input even if I ever disagreed with you is what I am trying to say.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: May 27, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »

Patricia aka ML........he is doing great today!! Thanks for the Hugs, I think next time I'm in crisis mode I won't bite off as much as this last time, moving and buying a home, etc.......but it did help distract my worries for a bit!!!

I agree about Adji, he hasn't garnered near the attention that others have and frankly I'm p!ssed at Nancy disGrace.....she has had a show for almost one yr about Casey Anthony and FTLOG she is in jail and will spend the remainder of her life in prison (if she makes it that far), and NG has done such a huge disservice to all the other missing children out there that need awareness, all while focusing on the same BOMBSHELL for the past yr..............truly sad and not a true victim advocate IMO.
I quit watching NG for the same exact reason. I'm to the opinion that NG is just a run of the mill grandstander at this point. No love for NG anymore which is sad because in the beginning I was a huge fan.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 27, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »

New article.
Haleigh Cummings – Cost Concerns In Putnam County

http://www.bloggernews.net/121030#respond

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 27, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

From the article,

Simon Barrett:

"I know that someone out there has information, and I will make a deal, contact one of us. If you are scared of the repercussions, go to an internet cafe, set up an anonymous email account, and talk to us."

"I for one am not after retribution, I am for resolution."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: May 27, 2009, 03:54:03 PM »

I have missed you.

HH~Don't you dare girl..............I enjoy your post, and insight and I HAVE been attacked for supporting Crystal (which, yes I do!!!!!!!!) by some here, but don't let it get to you, I just blow it off and keep moving because you and I know we are all after the same goal and that is finding out what happened to Haleigh, and who is responsible, then seeking justice. I remember some attacking Crystal straight out about her answer to whether of not she passed a poly.....she stated "that she was told it had to be sent to Washington "and someone came on flat out calling her a liar, and then voila the truth was revealed that the Ploygraphs WERE indeed sent to quantico, and this poster disappeared for quite some time. So, come back and let's keep on working on it. PS you have nanners, and let me know how Crystal likes the little goodie bag I sent.

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 27, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

<snipped>bravo Capps...a few of us have been yammering on this since the whole sad saga began!
Kim is out for Kim and to get her mug on tv...I have said before, if she really had anything on Ron causing abuse to those kids, then she should have filed some sort of emergency through DCFS..and as we see, Crystal still does not have the kids, they have not been taken away from Ron ....speaks volumes to me...what exactly has Kim accomplished while being down there? besides chaos and fighting between the parents of a missing child? time for KP to get the heck outta dodge...jmo

Not being smart or anything but,  there are no KIDS.. now there is only a child, the other one came up missing from Ronalds home in the middle of the night while the adult that was suppose to watching them was Lord only knows where....Also, right now the child that is left is in the Great Grandmothers home, not alone with Ronald and is the main reason nothing has been done right now,,,,,,How do any of us know what Kim is doing, just because Cobra said it does not make it so.........if Cobra speaks the gospel  truth and we are gonna take his word as truth, then where is Haleigh, he said he would find her within the week, that was months ago, he also said NayNay and all the drug dealers he was hunting up, right there under his nose in Satsuma and Palatka, would break this case, well uhhh     NO it didnt happen,   nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama...........

For clarification purposes, plural is correct because there is no proof that Haleigh is no longer with us & custody would include her even in absentia until otherwise determined, pray not.   Secondly, Haleigh being  abducted from her home under whose care was NOT the issue being discussed in these two posts...and while I can attest personally that I'm not taking any individuals word as gospel, I speak to the facts which everyone has been able to witness live on national TV & Donna confirming that Kim Piczio supplied money to pay Nay-nay & Amber's bond & held up Cobra's bond.  Sorry I dont buy just because Ron Jr is physically staying at his grandmother's that is the reason an emergency hearing was not filed, that does not remove all danger that has been claimed to be relevant.   As far as Misty goes, while I agree she is a hot mess and suspect that she may have not even been home or in any condition to care for children & should not have been trusted to care for young children, many parents leave their children in late teen-aged care all the time, every day for hours on end to even a weekend (not that I ever did or would) -- too many right on this forum probably have used a teenage babysitter on occasion - anything can happen in those instances within five minutes much less hours.   We have to keep in mind other cases such as Jessica Lunsford where her grandparents were right down the hall of a very small mobile home & her father was at nightshift work when she was abducted by a monster right from her bedroom window (I doubt that happened here, I agree, but we do not know for sure either way who took Haleigh).   As far as Cobra's involvement "nothing has Haqppened since Cobra jumped on this case but more stories and drama..........." the same can be said about Kim Piczio tenfold.   I must say, I totally understand that this is an emotional case but it is getting just a bit too tiring that any posts that may differ with pro Crystal support gets jumped on - no one was attacking Crystal here or taking a side,  in fact Crystal's best interest was discussed in my original post because I don't have blinders on while following this case closely & can look at things objectively.   It was an opinion about a snake attorney that should pack her bags & get out of this case before more harm is done & interferes further with the one goal everyone should be focused on and that is finding Haleigh.

Great post, Capp.

I just caught up on about 5 pages of reading about this mess.

I'd like to point out a post Heart made that did not appear to get any attention. It quotes Richard Grund saying, among other things:

1. "I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do."

2.  "Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case."

3.  "Cobra then contacted a journalist he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story." ... "He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He 9Cobra)was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:QjcZ4BTuXkQJ:blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.ListAll%26friendId%3D85212505+richard+grund+cobra+nancy+grace&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I know this was posted weeks ago, but it seems there is still some confusion over these facts as stated by Mr. Grund.

I hope this helps sort a few things out.

Brandi, thank you for posting this.. good clarification.. And was as I though.. thank you again.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1137 on: May 27, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »

I know how I feel about every person in this case, and believe me if I let loose, I would not be welcomed back to this forum. Nor am I going to get in the middle of the heated debate of who is on who's side. All I know and have observed for many, many months is that HH has been very helpful in the Caylee and Haleigh case. And who is the one here, getting physically involved with this case, going to Satsuma, taking pictures, giving us info, we wouldn't have that if HH didn't go there and relay what is happening. Now she is going again, and I wish you a safe trip, and please come back and post, I know I'm looking forward to what you have observed. an angelic monkey  Take care
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: May 27, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

I know how I feel about every person in this case, and believe me if I let loose, I would not be welcomed back to this forum. Nor am I going to get in the middle of the heated debate of who is on who's side. All I know and have observed for many, many months is that HH has been very helpful in the Caylee and Haleigh case. And who is the one here, getting physically involved with this case, going to Satsuma, taking pictures, giving us info, we wouldn't have that if HH didn't go there and relay what is happening. Now she is going again, and I wish you a safe trip, and please come back and post, I know I'm looking forward to what you have observed. an angelic monkey  Take care

I feel the same way Rosie.............also about letting loose and being banned for telling how I really feel. HH has gone out of her way more than once to get info, photos etc and the last time she was there she was there for 1/2 day minimum, and scared as h#ll at one point when she called me, now I too am looking forward to her trip and am going to call her and encourage her to come back and continue with those of us who look forward to her news.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: May 27, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »

Man wanted for allegedly raping 9-year-old girl 

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/

Charlotte County Sheriff’s Major Crimes detectives issued a BOLO - Be On the Lookout - for a man wanted in connection with a sexual battery at gunpoint on a 9-year-old girl Tuesday afternoon in Englewood.

According to MCU detectives, the suspect is white male Kevin Carroll Bordwell, 43, with last known address on Anita Avenue., in Englewood.

An arrest warrant has been obtained on charges of captial sexual battery, burglary with battery, and armed burglary. Detectives said the suspect is known to the victim. He should be considered armed and dangerous, according to Sheriff's spokesman Bob Carpenter.

Bordwell is described to be 6-foot, 3-inches tall, 180 pounds, and thin dark brown hair with some gray. He is possibly driving a 2002 red Mercury Marquis 4 door with Florida license EN85Z, according to Carpenter. Bordwell was last seen wearing a blue checkered button-down shirt with jean shorts, brown belt, and brown slip-on shoes.

Any information on the current location of Bordwell should be provided the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office at 941-639-2101, or 941-637-TIPS (8477).

The other offender I posted about the other day, still remaines jailed.  He is a summer resident of the local area, from Port Charlotte, Fl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.