April 27, 2024, 09:57:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289291 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 27, 2009, 10:19:45 PM »

Ok I am going to search for Cummings in other states....

ok...I live in Illinois...who would you like for me to investigate? I am officially a Monkey McTective now....in my own mind anyways....

First let's gather facts for a timeline.  the reason for Haleigh to go missing, has to be a parental issue.  Haleigh's wellbeing.   Something promoted this to occur.  It is not going to be money.  I think its possible that something about the weekend prior initiated this.  It's possible that the party weekend was a little bit too much for someone to handle, and it was a breaking point.   So, lets dig on that weekend with what we can find.  You notice Amber has said nothing. she could be the candle that lite the flame.

Two, I think we should gather as much information like grandparents, brothers sisters of the sheffields that live in other states..  Take your choice Cookie their is alot to go around..

Ok, according to a poster with the user name of Genva at itsamysterytome site who says she lives in the Satsuma area, Haleigh and Jr were with Crystal the weekend that Misty was out partying.

What day was it that Misty hooked up with Nay, Nay?

What day was it that Amber hooked up with Nay, Nay?

Was Amber communicating with Crystal before, after, or during the entire time of the partying?

What was the day that Amber borrowed Nay, Nay's car?

What was the day (night) that Lisa Brooks say she spotted Ron in the parking lot of Mary Brooks apt. complex?

now that is interesting..had not heard that before, nor had it occurred to me that Crystal had the kids while Misty was partying...I think that most/some of us had assumed that the grannys had filled in taking care of the kids while Misty was on her binge....very interesting indeed...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: May 27, 2009, 10:25:36 PM »

Look at this old fool with one foot in the grave.
He will pay his $104.00 and then back on the streets again.

GERALD  DAVID  CREWS
East Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/27/2009 9:26:57 PM  - Booking#: 09-02162
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 3/9/1949 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
784.048-2   STALKING FOLLOW HARASS CYBERSTALK ANOTHER   F   F    $1,004.00    
                $1,004.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754320&IMG=58662http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754320&IMG=58662

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 27, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

If this isn't big enough, I wil enlarge it.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

ok...I live in Illinois...who would you like for me to investigate? I am officially a Monkey McTective now....in my own mind anyways....

First let's gather facts for a timeline.  the reason for Haleigh to go missing, has to be a parental issue.  Haleigh's wellbeing.   Something promoted this to occur.  It is not going to be money.  I think its possible that something about the weekend prior initiated this.  It's possible that the party weekend was a little bit too much for someone to handle, and it was a breaking point.   So, lets dig on that weekend with what we can find.  You notice Amber has said nothing. she could be the candle that lite the flame.

Two, I think we should gather as much information like grandparents, brothers sisters of the sheffields that live in other states..  Take your choice Cookie their is alot to go around..

Ok, according to a poster with the user name of Genva at itsamysterytome site who says she lives in the Satsuma area, Haleigh and Jr were with Crystal the weekend that Misty was out partying.

Was Amber communicating with Crystal before, after, or during the entire time of the partying?

What was the day (night) that Lisa Brooks say she spotted Ron in the parking lot of Mary Brooks apt. complex?

I believe that poster is incorrect. I remember vividly that Crystal had stated that the next weekend (right after she went missing) was going to be her weekend with the kids. And she got the kids every 2 weeks. So, No. Crystal did not have them the weekend of Misty's "bender."

Here is a video interview stating that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBfC3Zig3s

I believe further that GGma reportedly bringing clothes back Monday night (whether you believe it or not) was related to her probably watching the kids over the weekend at her house.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: May 27, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »

now that is interesting..had not heard that before, nor had it occurred to me that Crystal had the kids while Misty was partying...I think that most/some of us had assumed that the grannys had filled in taking care of the kids while Misty was on her binge....very interesting indeed...

I thought it was interesting as well when I read it cookie.  Gets one to pondering a bit.

March 30, 2009 Genva says:  Then again I know the family said the weekend before the child went missing that Misty and Crystal’s cousin were hanging out all weekend.This cousin is the person whom introduced Misty to Ronald. So I thought maybe Crystal had her cousin get Misty to leave the home with her, and then Crystal or someone on Crystal’s side of the family came into the home and took Haleigh, hoping to get DCF to find Ronald unable to properly care for the childern ( just like she doing right now), and get the childern taken from the father. Why??????? maybe Why??????? maybe because she’d was shedule to appear in court on failure to pay her child support. She was looking at some jail time. However after the child went missing Crystal went to the Putnam county court house and asked that the hearing be postponed until after the child was found. this was filed approx 4-5 days after the child was gone. I find that ODD… The hearing was indeed postponed. The warrent was with drawn.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:JwGM1YmW_rIJ:itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/crystal-sheffields-haleigh-bug-foundation-is-open-for-business/+genva+itsamysterytome&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: May 27, 2009, 10:39:37 PM »

If this isn't big enough, I wil enlarge it.

I have photoshop I can enlarge it there and save it thanks...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

I think, we were all under the assumption that the kids were with ron's mom or grandma.  It also brings back a thought that I played with prior.  I thought of little Haleigh knowing that someone was coming for her that night, and that was one reason she was staying up.  I still think they came in the front door, and Haleigh let them in. Haleigh could have heard them coming into the closed front porch, stood on the sofa looking out the window, and was jumping up and down excited they were there.  I still think that had Junior been asleep on the sofa or his room, he would have been missing also.  I think they could not take him out of bed, it was blocked by misty.   Crystal would have had to return them either that morning or the night before, if she didn't the Le would have come after her with a warrant. bottom line.. What if she dropped the kids off with the Grandma, and ron went to pick the kids up that next morning. explains his rush to get Haleigh to school on time.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: May 27, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

I believe that poster is incorrect. I remember vividly that Crystal had stated that the next weekend (right after she went missing) was going to be her weekend with the kids. And she got the kids every 2 weeks. So, No. Crystal did not have them the weekend of Misty's "bender."

Here is a video interview stating that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OBfC3Zig3s

I believe further that GGma reportedly bringing clothes back Monday night (whether you believe it or not) was related to her probably watching the kids over the weekend at her house.

Well that cleared that up Brandi.  Thank you!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Heart, I can answer another one of your questions:

"What was the day (night) that Lisa Brooks say she spotted Ron in the parking lot of Mary Brooks apt. complex?"

From my timeline notes:

"Indeed, just before 10 p.m. Sunday night, April 19, according to a 911 call my source heard on a police scanner, Brooks’ grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff’s dispatcher to report Cummings had pulled up outside her house in his purple Nissan Ultima and sent Haleigh’s little brother, Junior, to her door to ask for his little brother, Jordan."

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: May 27, 2009, 10:53:16 PM »

Well that cleared that up Brandi.  Thank you!

I agree that is what Crystal said.. But, Ron nor his Mother or Grandmother never commented on that.  That question was never ask of them was it?  Could be that the dirty clothes were brought back and given to grandma and she washed them.  The reason why I brought this up, is that commentary that was on that link earlier, where Ron talked about how many different untruth's that Crystal had been telling.  And that poster, that rainy had made a statement that Crystal had not been honest about somethings to cover her self..  Let's see if we can find anything that confirms where the kids were.. this I do believe we need to keep an open eye on.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: May 27, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »

Brandi....I did remember Crystal saying that  she would have the kids the following weekend...
but thanks for verifying that info....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »

Heart, I can answer another one of your questions:

"What was the day (night) that Lisa Brooks say she spotted Ron in the parking lot of Mary Brooks apt. complex?"

From my timeline notes:

"Indeed, just before 10 p.m. Sunday night, April 19, according to a 911 call my source heard on a police scanner, Brooks’ grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff’s dispatcher to report Cummings had pulled up outside her house in his purple Nissan Ultima and sent Haleigh’s little brother, Junior, to her door to ask for his little brother, Jordan."

all of which turned out to be untrue as well....IIRC

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: May 27, 2009, 11:01:38 PM »

The night that misty and ron had a fight and he dropped her off at her brothers, was Friday night right?  Was there ever anything said about Ron having the kids with them?  Any of the interviews?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: May 27, 2009, 11:01:46 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..... I am off searching.......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: May 27, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

Good night, JG!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: May 27, 2009, 11:08:44 PM »

Nite Jersey, I'm not far behind you.. the boys must have thrown the upstairs cat out of their room, she upstairs fussing about it..   About time to go upstairs.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1236 on: May 27, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

snipped     mlee....yep...that makes sense and goes with Marie's statement that she thought or had a feeling that Haleigh was in another state...I think that she may have even named the state IIRC....Myself, I thought it odd at the time and kindof piqued my hinky meter at the time...but could just be me...
I don't understand the delay in Crystal getting to Satsuma either....I would not even stop for a minute would you? would be out that door so darn fast...I wonder if she could have even called the police where she lives and gotten a police escort or an officer to drive her at top speed?

I believe Marie said alabama or georgia

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »

I don't think that is correct since IIRC Crystal said in a very early interview she had not seen the kids in three weeks

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: May 27, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »

snipped     mlee....yep...that makes sense and goes with Marie's statement that she thought or had a feeling that Haleigh was in another state...I think that she may have even named the state IIRC....Myself, I thought it odd at the time and kindof piqued my hinky meter at the time...but could just be me...
I don't understand the delay in Crystal getting to Satsuma either....I would not even stop for a minute would you? would be out that door so darn fast...I wonder if she could have even called the police where she lives and gotten a police escort or an officer to drive her at top speed?

I believe Marie said alabama or georgia

Yes, she sure did.. I thought that was an odd statement, and it crossed my mind, that she was talking with knowledge. She looked straight into the camera and I thought, that woman slipped up, she intended to lie and the truth came out instead.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: May 27, 2009, 11:19:16 PM »

oops sorry I wasn't caught up before I felt to urge to post

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.