April 27, 2024, 03:47:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289277 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: May 28, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »

MILLER, GLENDA  SYKES (Age 70)
MORRISON, MARTHA  E (Age 59)
MILLER, GLENDA  F

I've also found a Glenda F. Miller in Dallas also.
So then if Perry Bradley Miller and Glenda S. (Sykes) Miller are married then could Glenda F. Perry be their Daughter or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1261 on: May 28, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »

I've got to go to bed too! see you in the morning.... goodknight all you great people!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: May 28, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »

I've got to go to bed too! see you in the morning.... goodknight all you great people!
Goodnight Maureen.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: May 28, 2009, 07:13:40 AM »

the number one problem I have with the "taken by a family member" and is hidden in another state is, why would Jr be left behind?? I think that if someone was driven to that extereme where they felt it in the best interest to remove the child from that environment they would risk waking the passed out babysitter and take both children. I can't understand any reasoning they wold leave one behind, it just doesn't make sense to me. and on another note, I would think if someone did feel they were acting in the child's best interest, when the search became the focus of so much publicity they would have come forward since to be driven to such a decision makes you think it's someone with a good heart who could not stand the circumstances the children were living under. It's hard to believe someone with this thought process could stand by and watch this circus without losing their mind.

I still think it has to do with where he was sleeping.  To grab Junior, mean't having to wake misty.
Here is a layout of the home, it was created by a news crew.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: May 28, 2009, 07:33:58 AM »

I agree that Ron Jr. was probably not taken because of where he was sleeping, supposedly with Misty...would have been harder to reach.....if we are to believe that it was a family member who took Haleigh...I am not leaning towards a family member taking Haleigh for any reason except something that I don't want to think about...however, I am open to listen and to embrace that idea cause it could be true, and also, it would mean that Haleigh is still alive, which I believe....My feeling is that it was someone, possibly a distant family member, possibly a neighbor who watched the home and the family, especially Haleigh...<<shivers>>> and made his/her move to take Haleigh when Misty was out of the house..or she could have been passed out from her weekend of partying....
at this time none of us know what happened to Haleigh so any thing and any theory is possible...
We do know that Misty was the last person to have seen Haleigh before she disappeared....she needs to talk and tell the LE whatever she knows...How can she live with herself? she is the key to the timeline....imo....

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: May 28, 2009, 07:40:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Was hoping for good news this morning.  Trying to play catch up here and read back almost 10 pages...when is HH coming back...was she going to spend the night there? 
I am so impressed someone from the Monkeys is actually going there and bringing us firsthand photos and information.

Am just sick there is no news and little Haleigh is fading off the new's, sadly I think LE is no where close to solving this case. 

I dreamed about Haleigh the other night, and that tells me am going to have to back off....I just don't understand LE in this case,  are they like the ones involved here...are they relatives?  Nothing makes any sense from this town.

God Bless Haleigh
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1266 on: May 28, 2009, 08:17:14 AM »

still...don't you think that it was an odd comment to make right when Haleigh was missing? she said it almost like she was sure about it and that Haleigh was safe...dunno..that is the way I took it anyway...
[/quote]

Cookie, trying to not stack up, but not sure if it's going to work when I try to just get your post out  (and I'll bet my thighs are bigger than your thighs! )  Anyway, do you remember WHEN Marie said that...I know it was in one of the first blips we saw of the family....I'd like to see it again.  And also don't remember hearing her say she thought Haleigh was safe...and that folks, is something I'd like to watch all over again!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »

I've found one Perry Miller listing in Dallas, TX and three Glenda Miller's in Dalls also.
Not sure what is ok to post or not.

Total Distance: 27.4 mi Perry Miller from me.

There are actually 5 different Glenda Millers listed in the Dallas, Tx area.

We found this past week that Grandma Sykes was born in Dallas.

Approximately 195 Sykes listed in the DFW metroplex area, and that is not even counting all the little suburbs. Which if they are the older generation and lived on an acre or more, farms, etc., they probably will be in the suburbs. 

I live an hour outside of Dallas and I promise no one would ever ever find me out here.  Local sheriff had a hard time finding me.  Sad  So yes, I would assume further outside of Dallas.  There's all these little towns down here Heart...you're in Texas, you know.  We've got Palmer and Ennis and Coriscana and Maypearl and Italy and Milford and Midlothian and that's just within twenty minutes of me, but far enough away from Dallas to be "country". 

I don't think it's just here, but people in these towns have no idea what's really going on.  I mean, they don't know Haleigh is still missing.  They always assume she was found when they don't hear about it on the local news anymore.  I mention it at work and everyone just looks at me dumbfounded and I WORK in Dallas!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: May 28, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »

still...don't you think that it was an odd comment to make right when Haleigh was missing? she said it almost like she was sure about it and that Haleigh was safe...dunno..that is the way I took it anyway...

Cookie, trying to not stack up, but not sure if it's going to work when I try to just get your post out  (and I'll bet my thighs are bigger than your thighs! )  Anyway, do you remember WHEN Marie said that...I know it was in one of the first blips we saw of the family....I'd like to see it again.  And also don't remember hearing her say she thought Haleigh was safe...and that folks, is something I'd like to watch all over again!
[/quote]

Thunder...how are ya?
yes...IIRC, it was one of the first clips that we saw of the family...she was very matter of fact...
I thought that Mlee was going back to visit this clip so maybe she has it handy...otherwise Brandi usually has her notes...I will try to find it...I don't think that she specifically said that she felt that Haleigh was safe in another state...it was her demeanor I suppose that made me think that she wasn't too worried about it at the time...now I am curious all over again...will try to find it...
xxxxx

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: May 28, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »

Good morning and good to see you here too!  Curious is right.  I'm curious to look at it three months later with fresh eyes.  When I watched Ronald with Geraldo again, my feelings about it had changed.  Not sure why, but they had.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: May 28, 2009, 08:41:28 AM »

I agree that Ron Jr. was probably not taken because of where he was sleeping, supposedly with Misty...would have been harder to reach.....if we are to believe that it was a family member who took Haleigh...I am not leaning towards a family member taking Haleigh for any reason except something that I don't want to think about...however, I am open to listen and to embrace that idea cause it could be true, and also, it would mean that Haleigh is still alive, which I believe....My feeling is that it was someone, possibly a distant family member, possibly a neighbor who watched the home and the family, especially Haleigh...<<shivers>>> and made his/her move to take Haleigh when Misty was out of the house..or she could have been passed out from her weekend of partying....
at this time none of us know what happened to Haleigh so any thing and any theory is possible...
We do know that Misty was the last person to have seen Haleigh before she disappeared....she needs to talk and tell the LE whatever she knows...How can she live with herself? she is the key to the timeline....imo....

Good morning Cookie..  I have gone over that a thousand times in my mind.. I think one of the family members got riled up about something.  It is possible they thought the children were not safe or taken care of,  It could be to punish Ron for keeping Misty after that weekend.  I personally believe with little details we have, like the thought of this being a prank, the details of untruths coming out.  I wonder if, they left Ron a note telling him what was done.. This in their mind would have shown ron misty was irresponsible..  But, the note not found until the Le was called, and all hell was breaking loose.  And then this whole thing blew sky high.  Looking at the elements, of a report that Haleigh had been seen about an hour and a half prior to Misty waking up.. What is Misty was really awake and fussing with Ron about the past weekend, him calling to make sure she was at home, and realized Haleigh was gone.. 2:30 in the morning. That would put Haleigh last sighting about 12:00 to 12:30... Misty feel sound to sleep, and the arrival of whomever between 12:00 midnight and 2:00.  Okay, if the trip back to Glen St. Mary's takes at least 2 hours, then you have her arriving back to that location about the same time Marie was notified.  Not Crystal notified, Marie.. Why not Crystal??
So, they think.. Hey whats going on here, is this a prank.. we left a note.. Ron knows where she is..  They are messing with us, threatening to call the police.. So, they send Johnny over to the house, and he reports back.. hey its no prank, Le is all over the place.  So, they are back in Glen St. Mary's with Haleigh, and terrified to get caught with her.. So, what do we do with Haleigh.. We get her out of here, and as far away as possible. So, they stall the return to Satsuma, until Haleigh is safely out of state and in a location with Family.  Which would give all the different bits and pieces, all Ron actually had to say was "I was at Work", no lie.. proven fact.. He just didn't finish it, and if questioned about his knowlege prior to calling Le, hey he would be telling the truth. He would not have known until after LE was notified and he found the note.  Now, Misty.. she would be guilty of the past weekend, cheating on Ron.. Having used drugs, and just falling out that night. But, the only thing she knows is that she put the kids to bed, and woke up from Ron's phone call, and then realized Haleigh was gone. Anything else she knows, was told to her by Ron..  Would either one know where Haleigh is.. Not really, I doubt that the Family member who took Haleigh or arranged her location to stay would give that info out to anyone but direct family members.  I still believe that Crystal's seizures are probably not from drugs, but from absolute terror and stress of going to prison.......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: May 28, 2009, 08:46:48 AM »

Good morning and good to see you here too!  Curious is right.  I'm curious to look at it three months later with fresh eyes.  When I watched Ronald with Geraldo again, my feelings about it had changed.  Not sure why, but they had.

just looked for the video...no luck...
in what way have your feelings towards Ron changed after watching the video with Geraldo?
my feeling is that Ron expected Geraldo to be there to try to raise awareness of Haleigh's disappearance and was completely ambushed by Geraldo in front of everyone watching the show...I think that Ron handled himself a lot better than others might have if faced with the same treatment...just my opinion...now would like to hear your opinion...
xxxx 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: May 28, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

Mlee, we always go back to why Jr. wasn't taken. 
There's the possibility that someone was caught in the middle of trying to get the kids out, there's the possibility that they couldn't reach over Misty, there's the possibility that just one child would make the statement it was intended to by the abduction. 

What about Jr. being grandmas baby?  You know, the little boy, so like Ronald as a child.  Maybe everyone knows Grandma Neves is going to take care of little Ronald no matter what...?

When I was little, my mother was going through a divorce with my dad.  Lots of drugs and alcohol, all kinds of crap.  My mother had three children under age 5.  She took me to live with my grandmother because it was too hard with all three kids.  To this day I do not know if she couldn't afford all of us, or if it was just easier, or what.  But I will tell you this, I left my mothers house and remember my daddy coming to my grandmas to tell me good bye, and he was crying and I couldn't understand.  I lived with my grandmother for four and half years.  Granny loved me, oh she did.  And then one day, out of the blue, my mother came and took me back and it was, let's just say that everything I did was wrong.  My mother was a hard woman.  My grandmother called 18 lawyers, trying to find a way to get me back.  My mother moved us all to Colorado with her new husband (that I didn't even know) anyway, long story short, there was nothing my granny could do about it.  So I'm just wondering, maybe someone thought Jr. would be just fine....?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: May 28, 2009, 08:51:04 AM »

mlee.....all very good theories that you have there...like I say, anything is possible..
when you lay it out the way that you did, it makes sense that it could have happened that way...

do you know how to find that video where Marie is talking about Haleigh being out of state? we want to view it again...I tried for a while to find it googling Marie's name...came up with pages of stuff but I must need to be more specific in my search as I kept going through the wrong articles...thanks...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: May 28, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »

Good Morning monkeys and guests!

Ok we have all ponder what happened to Haleigh. I don't think that a well-meaning family member is in possession of Haleigh.  A well-meaning family member would have attempted to get custody of both children and would have gone about it within the proper channels.

The following are various reasons that have ran through my head:

1)  A setup by Amber and Lisa Brooks (both had an ax to grind with both Misty and Ron) (rumored to be family members)

2)  Haleigh was hurt/accidentally killed during a fight between Misty and Ron. (But when, the time line as we know it now complicates that.) But may be one of the reasons for their marriage.

3) A sex offender

4) A drug debt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »

Thunder...bless your granny...is she still around? she sounds like quite a woman...

my heart would be torn out if my grand daughter was taken from me...she is my heart!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: May 28, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »

Ok we have all ponder what happened to Haleigh. I don't think that a well-meaning family member is in possession of Haleigh.  A well-meaning family member would have attempted to get custody of both children and would have gone about it within the proper channels.

1)  A setup by Amber and Lisa Brooks (both had an ax to grind with both Misty and Ron) (rumored to be family members)

2)  Haleigh was hurt/accidentally killed during a fight between Misty and Ron. (But when, the time line as we know it now complicates that.) But may be one of the reasons for their marriage.

3) A sex offender

4) A drug debt

Heart...all plausible ....

Except #2...I don't  think that happened...jmo....there would be some sortof evidence left behind wouldn't there?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: May 28, 2009, 09:13:17 AM »

mlees' map got me to remember that about 2 months ago I noticed someone ( sorry ,can't remember who ) lived in Wetumpka Al. It's only ten miles from Montgomery . I tried the search up top but nothing comes up . Any idea ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: May 28, 2009, 09:18:32 AM »

3) A sex offender

4) A drug debt

Heart...all plausible ....

Except #2...I don't  think that happened...jmo....there would be some sortof evidence left behind wouldn't there?
Not necessarily cookie.  Does not Haleigh have breathing problems.  Could have hit her head on something, not leaving blood, etc.

This is not my main (theory) but just one that has run across my mind.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: May 28, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »

Heart....like I say, anything is possible with this bunch...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.