April 27, 2024, 09:12:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289250 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: May 28, 2009, 09:25:34 AM »

#215  Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be usd only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: May 28, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

Good morning and good to see you here too!  Curious is right.  I'm curious to look at it three months later with fresh eyes.  When I watched Ronald with Geraldo again, my feelings about it had changed.  Not sure why, but they had.

just looked for the video...no luck...
in what way have your feelings towards Ron changed after watching the video with Geraldo?
my feeling is that Ron expected Geraldo to be there to try to raise awareness of Haleigh's disappearance and was completely ambushed by Geraldo in front of everyone watching the show...I think that Ron handled himself a lot better than others might have if faced with the same treatment...just my opinion...now would like to hear your opinion...
xxxx 

My feelings about Ron have always been the same, But from the first time we started looking around and checking rumors about the Grandmother making that statement about Georgia and Alabama, and I found it was Marie.. And the whole thing started falling into place.. You see no one would even consider this was a parent abduction.  I believed that Ron was more abusive to the kids than necessary, and he has a instant temper.  Now, all of this is part of what caused Haleigh to go missing..   We have to remember,  all of these factors, allegations of abuse, the drug issues, the misty issues all built the fire.  But, I believe Misty's weekend was what finally issue that made the twig snap.   We have spent more time arguing about Ron and Misty and not taking the time to really look at the clues we have.  I developed my Theory about the Parental Abduction 6 weeks ago. And it is basically the same now, as it was then. While we were arguing about Ron on the site,  I have been searching for Haleigh on my own with the Sheffields.  I sent my Theory to the Le, that same tuesday afternoon, that the Sheriff gave his interview, stating that the conflict between the families was causing an interference in the investigation.  And with Cobra searching more for a Body in my mind than a living child, everybody was looking at the same elements. I have never thought that Haleigh was dead.  That's why I went back and went through every interview with Crystal and Marie.  But, to really come out and talk about it, my fear was that the situation in Satsuma was critical at that time, and if put out there, it might be construded as a reality and Ron would go after the Sheffields and the mess would have blown up like an atomic bomb going off.   Think about Ron's comments to two people, Chad and Marcus..  He directly told both of them, I am 75 per cent sure, that I know where Haleigh is.. A statement he later denied. But, he was telling both of them, hey guys.. I know where you guys took Haleigh, I know the familes too.   Another, comment and I have repeated this several times.  Marie at a vigil at the tents, Crystal is cradled in her Arms, Tears rolling down Marie's face and she say's.. " I know that Haleigh is missing her Daddy",  I thought.. WHAT..  Missing her Daddy?  Why wouldn't she be missing both her Mommy and Daddy.  Somethings its the little statements people slip up saying, that start to fill in the puzzle.  So, from the beginning.. I haven't been on either side, I just see the flaws in both sides.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1282 on: May 28, 2009, 09:30:31 AM »

the number one problem I have with the "taken by a family member" and is hidden in another state is, why would Jr be left behind?? I think that if someone was driven to that extereme where they felt it in the best interest to remove the child from that environment they would risk waking the passed out babysitter and take both children. I can't understand any reasoning they wold leave one behind, it just doesn't make sense to me. and on another note, I would think if someone did feel they were acting in the child's best interest, when the search became the focus of so much publicity they would have come forward since to be driven to such a decision makes you think it's someone with a good heart who could not stand the circumstances the children were living under. It's hard to believe someone with this thought process could stand by and watch this circus without losing their mind.
I agree with you, and what about doctor visits and such, someone would get suspicious, at least I would think so.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: May 28, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be usd only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

yeah, well so is Crystal since her debt got paid by someone else..
I am sure that ron could have used the money all along in trying to support the kids...Kim doesn't need to make it sound as if he hit the lottery or something..this was money owed to him by the bio mom for the support of their children...you know how kids like to eat and have clothes on them when they go to school, have to go to see doctors etc......annoying little things like that that costs money, Kim...  
Crystal has probably made out better financially than Ron has in this whole fiasco...more sympathizers for her than for Ron...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »

alagary ~  Checked out the Wetumpka, AL search on www.whitepages.com and put in Sheffields.  Do any of these ring a bell??

Beth A Sheffieldhome
225 Mountain Meadows Ln
Wetumpka, AL 36093-3859
(334) 514-0719

Listing Details
Household: Kenneth E Sheffield

•Chad G Sheffieldhome

338 Meadowview Dr

Wetumpka, AL 36092-4169

(334) 514-6412

Household: Kendra D Sheffield, Chadrick Sheffiel

338 Meadowview Dr

Wetumpka, AL 36092-4169

(334) 514-6412

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Christopher B Sheffieldhome

103 Cardinal Ct

Wetumpka, AL 36092-6983

(334) 569-3906

Listing Details

Household: Michelle R Sheffield
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Christopher Sheffield.
Equifax Credit Watch™ 
Find Sheffield 's Email

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Elaine C Sheffieldhome

203 Richard Rd

Wetumpka, AL 36092-3028

(334) 567-8812

Listing Details
Household: Howard L Sheffield
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Elaine Sheffield.
Equifax Credit Watch™ 
Find Sheffield 's Email

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Howard L Sheffieldhome

203 Richard Rd

Wetumpka, AL 36092-3028

(334) 567-8812

Listing Details

Household: Elaine C Sheffield
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Howard Sheffield.
Equifax Credit Watch™ 
Find Sheffield 's Email

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Kendra D Sheffieldhome

338 Meadowview Dr

Wetumpka, AL 36092-4169

(334) 514-6412

Listing Details

Household: Chadrick G Sheffield, Chad Sheffield
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Kendra Sheffield.
Equifax Credit Watch™ 
Find Sheffield 's Email

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Kenneth E Sheffieldhome

225 Mountain Meadows Ln

Wetumpka, AL 36093-3859

(334) 514-0719

Listing Details

Household: Beth A Sheffield
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Kenneth Sheffield.
Equifax Credit Watch™ 
Find Sheffield 's Email

View Beth Sheffield's Profile •Michelle R Sheffieldhome

103 Cardinal Ct

Wetumpka, AL 36092-6983

(334) 569-3906

Listing Details
Household: Christopher B Sheffield

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: May 28, 2009, 09:36:55 AM »

mlee...I too see the flaws on both sides of this family..none of them have clean hands as far as I am concerned...

In regards to the statement that Ron made about being 75% sure that he knew where Haleigh was, Crystal had said on tv that he had told Chad that...but later retracted it and said that it was a misunderstanding...so, not sure how much credence we can give to that one...however, you could be right in that Ron was trying to convey a message to them that he knew what they had done....
but like I said, Crystal later retracted it so who knows...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:07 AM »

the number one problem I have with the "taken by a family member" and is hidden in another state is, why would Jr be left behind?? I think that if someone was driven to that extereme where they felt it in the best interest to remove the child from that environment they would risk waking the passed out babysitter and take both children. I can't understand any reasoning they wold leave one behind, it just doesn't make sense to me. and on another note, I would think if someone did feel they were acting in the child's best interest, when the search became the focus of so much publicity they would have come forward since to be driven to such a decision makes you think it's someone with a good heart who could not stand the circumstances the children were living under. It's hard to believe someone with this thought process could stand by and watch this circus without losing their mind.
I agree with you, and what about doctor visits and such, someone would get suspicious, at least I would think so.

It's the same thing,  she could be with a relative that has a signed statment giving authorization for her treatment.  This takes someone to sign the form, and someone who is a notary to put the seal on.. Look at this vast family, I guarentee something like that either accompanied Haleigh, or was mailed to the person who has her..  Taking her to a Doctor,  she may be going under a different name, they have authorization for her treatment.. Pay cash for the bill.. No one in that Clinic is going to ask any questions.  Other than, about her turners syndrome if they even tell the doctor that, she may only have to need her medications, for what might be thought to be ashma.  She may go to different clinic's, never the same one twice.  Do they really look at a child and think< " Hey that's Haleigh?"   No, they stay so busy, it might cross their mind, but they may have seen 5 other girls that day that might have looked like Haleigh.  And, being in another state..  would not be the same as in Florida.. If there is a will, there is a way..  Got to remember, Connie Sheffield is a nurse, at the hospital.  That speaks volumn's.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:09 AM »

There are also 2 pages of Johns in Wetumpka, AL, plus Sykes as well.

D Sykeshome

225 Woodhaven Ln

Wetumpka, AL
View phone

Listing Details
Household: A Sykes
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for D Sykes.
View Photos of Wetumpka Singles at Match.com®
Find School Information on D Sykes

•Duncan E Sykeshome

1016 Marshell Rd

Wetumpka, AL 36093-3525

phone number unavailable

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Duncan Sykes.
Find School Information on Duncan Sykes

•Isadora Sykeshome

PO Box 341D

Wetumpka, AL 36092-0006

phone number unavailable

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Isadora Sykes.
Find School Information on Isadora Sykes

•Jean S Sykeshome

8435 Balm Rd

Wetumpka, AL 36092-6732

(334) 541-4829

Listing Details

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: May 28, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »

There are also 3 Cummings, 1 Squires, 4 Neves in Wetumpka, AL.

Remember the LE dispatch transmissions. There was at one point that the LE were at 116 Tyler St.  We never actually found out why they were at Tyler.  Woman heard screaming at 2:30, Cousin Joe staying with the Croslins on Tyler.

Just thinking, maybe Misty and the kids had been at Tyler, something happened there, and then she came home in time to meet Ron.  So, everything checked at the MH....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: May 28, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
——Original Message——

yeah, well so is Crystal since her debt got paid by someone else..
I am sure that ron could have used the money all along in trying to support the kids...Kim doesn't need to make it sound as if he hit the lottery or something..this was money owed to him by the bio mom for the support of their children...you know how kids like to eat and have clothes on them when they go to school, have to go to see doctors etc......annoying little things like that that costs money, Kim...  
Crystal has probably made out better financially than Ron has in this whole fiasco...more sympathizers for her than for Ron...

Remember the little game put out by Simon and Cobra and Art on the BNN about following the trail of money..  This is what I think may have happened.  Crystal had acquired money to give to Ronald, part payment of child support.. He's out of work, needs the money.. she owes it, and he knows that she knows, don't piss him off, because he can still tell everything he knows. 

So, Crystal and Kim have a little attorney - client talk.. Crystal needs to get Ron the money, but can't just go up and hand it to him, can't send it either by mail.. too many hands in the post office. 

So, Crystal gives Cobra the cash to give Kim,  but.. Kim either not thinking or whatever reason, told Cobra go ahead and use that money for the bond for the girls.. we need the girls out, clearing their heads and we need to know, what they know.. Especially, Amber.. Or what ever Amber has told Nay Nay..  So Cobra uses the money.  Which means, Kim doesn't arrange to give Ron the Money, he and Crystal had agreed upon.  So, Crystal find's out from Ron.. Hey, no money..  Crystal goes after Cobra, and they have it out..  Cobra goes to Kim, and kim goes back to Crystal and tries to resolve the issue....   Then, the issue of Money being arranged by Crystal and Kim that was given to Cobra.. I think a calming thing, here is your money.. lets be buddies again. Didn't work.  Did Ron get the money he and Crystal would have Agreed upon??  Don't know, but do know Ron would be upset...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: May 28, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »

Remember the LE dispatch transmissions. There was at one point that the LE were at 116 Tyler St.  We never actually found out why they were at Tyler.  Woman heard screaming at 2:30, Cousin Joe staying with the Croslins on Tyler.

Just thinking, maybe Misty and the kids had been at Tyler, something happened there, and then she came home in time to meet Ron.  So, everything checked at the MH....

The only thing that would worry me about this.. Junior would have been awake with them, and he would have said something, maybe not to his Mom, but to Great Grandma.. I do believe she has been the kids rock.. Watching the Christmas Video, the kids are glowing talking to her.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: May 28, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has a lot of the original videos still up on their website.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: May 28, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »

mlees' map got me to remember that about 2 months ago I noticed someone ( sorry ,can't remember who ) lived in Wetumpka Al. It's only ten miles from Montgomery . I tried the search up top but nothing comes up . Any idea ?

Alagary,
 Could this be it?   If it's not I would suggest searching in the High profile Missing archives thread.  The box only searches the thread you are currently in I believe.
 -jnga 

Searching on May 04, 2009, 02:39:16 PM
  Jerseygirl345 on May 04, 2009, 02:31:24 PM
Crystal Sheffield mom stated something about other state.. I think she said Georgia...

Donald R Squires
View Details
 40  Snellville, GA
Huntsville, AL
Rochester, NY 

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=D&qmi=&qn=Squires&qs=GA&trackit=74

And Missouri no??? she said 2 different states

She had said Georgia and Alabama....

This one is closer to home.... and there was a sighting, but of course.. they said it wasn't Haleigh, even thought she responded to the woman singing Haleigh.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: May 28, 2009, 10:01:18 AM »

#215  Art Harris Says:

It’s a shame/tbird==
——Original Message——

Heart, this may well be more than we think.. You know Haleigh did not have to stay in one location..  What if that mystery Donor in Texas, is also family??  Trying to keep the lid on things. Ron did need the money and it was filter through Kim.... to Ron..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1294 on: May 28, 2009, 10:03:05 AM »

It's the same thing,  she could be with a relative that has a signed statment giving authorization for her treatment.  This takes someone to sign the form, and someone who is a notary to put the seal on.. Look at this vast family, I guarentee something like that either accompanied Haleigh, or was mailed to the person who has her..  Taking her to a Doctor,  she may be going under a different name, they have authorization for her treatment.. Pay cash for the bill.. No one in that Clinic is going to ask any questions.  Other than, about her turners syndrome if they even tell the doctor that, she may only have to need her medications, for what might be thought to be ashma.  She may go to different clinic's, never the same one twice.  Do they really look at a child and think< " Hey that's Haleigh?"   No, they stay so busy, it might cross their mind, but they may have seen 5 other girls that day that might have looked like Haleigh.  And, being in another state..  would not be the same as in Florida.. If there is a will, there is a way..  Got to remember, Connie Sheffield is a nurse, at the hospital.  That speaks volumn's.

Goodmorning,

Please could anyone answer this 20,000 question of mine?  Why on earth hasn't one of Haliegh's family members,said one word about the Turners ailment to the "abductors"?  I would plea for the child's health -breathing machine? Inhaler? 

Misty, mentioned that Haleigh would wake up in the middle of night with leg cramps, not one relative mentioned Haleigh's fragile health.  Haleigh's hand were bandaged because of Turners, this is a delicate child, why, in three stinkin months, Ron has never mentioned to please bring her home because of the ailment.  Instead 'drop her off' like she were a Cocker Spaniel, something stinks.

OT

I encluded Myles Sykes obit, I hope you don't mind, for a reminder of his brothers and sisters, I may pop over to classmates.com
and see if they have photos of these members and sometimes there are notes or informtion on this site. The dog on problem is once
you are registered you hop on the site and naturally your name is everywhere you go. I suggested in registering under an alias and alias school on CM because the digging won't backtrack to you. I may just register under my late Godmothers name and her school and another e-mail address.  There is no such thing of being anonymous.  I can't believe how much information obits have about relatives.  Annettes father Stallings also has relatives listed in his obit. I remember a seer said a woman with gray hair who smoked cigerettes has the child, I don't know. There are others that think differently, I just wonder why Cobra thinks Haleigh is alive, there needs to be some logic to his thinking.

Seahorse

Quote from: my2cents on May 21, 2009, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: mlee on May 21, 2009, 07:31:11 AM
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.

This is awesome....you need a monkey star!!!....I was making myself crazy seraching for this obit....wanted to go outside and scrub my forehead up and down the sidewalk!....okay here we go...

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A
NO GRANTEE INDEXED 07/10/1979 MARRIAGE RECORD ALACHUA 474958 1219/282 1

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&gsfn=robert&gsln=welfenberg&=&gsby=&gsb2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsb2pl=1%2C+&gsdy=&gsd2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsd2pl=1%2C+&=&=&=&sbo=0&sbor=&srchb=r&prox=1&db=&ti=0&ti.si=0&gl=allgs&gss=asrf&gst=34&so=3

Name:  Robert Bing Welfenberg
Spouse:  Dorothy Annette Squires
Marriage:  date - St Louis

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
Name:  Teresa Annette Squires
Father:  Joe Stephen Squires
Birth:  date - Dallas

looks like Joe Stephen Squires was Dorothy Sykes first husband if we can find the marriage record for this we should have her maiden name....
maiden name ?,Squires,Welfenberg,Sykes......maybe it is listed in the Texas marriages?....unless he moved there after they seperated ? I think that Donald Squires is Dorothy's son (he resembles her in his pic),Teresa's brother  and that Jason Squires is Donald Squires son which would make him Ronalds cousin.....

Is this Annette's husband with family tree?

Robert Bing Welfenberg

http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=harzed&id=I23289

Family Trees

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Welfenberg&GSst=11&GRid=20695256&

Robert Bing Welfenberg :Obituary on "findagrave.com"  -----------Do I get a star?

Reply Quote 

11   Missing Persons - High Profile / Haleigh Marie Cummings - Florida / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15  on: May 21, 2009, 04:49:02 PM 
Quote from: seahorse on May 21, 2009, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: mlee on May 20, 2009, 11:01:45 PM
Quote from: Jerseygirl345 on May 20, 2009, 10:27:35 PM
Name: Myles K Sykes
Birth Date: 27 November 1940
Death Date: 23 January 2002 
Issuing State: Florida
Residence at Death: Crescent City,Putnam,Florida 32112
Satsuma Cemetery, Putnam, Florida

ROBERT B WELFENBERG
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?lastname=Welfenberg&firstname=robert&nt=exact

Try an Obit in Missouri,

From his social security.. yep.. I don't understand why Ancestry doesn't have his obit listed.

Quote from: my2cents on May 21, 2009, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: mlee on May 21, 2009, 07:31:11 AM
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: May 28, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has a lot of the original videos still up on their website.

just listened to Marie..she said on one of the videos that after Crystal called her at 5 a.m. on the morning that she found out that Haleigh was missing, Marie immediately called her supervisor who arranged to get a substitute bus driver for Marie's route that morning.....so,that one can be laid to rest as well that she did not go into work and did not go on her route before coming to Putnam County..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: May 28, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »

you know, even after the he said she said...  there are points at hand.  Crystal really didn't start going after Ron, until the media found out she had gone to DCS in December..  Then, she was having to explain why she went to the public, and her past and his past etc..

When, Kim came into the picture,  that's when things started heating up.. more to protect Crystal's image than anything else, and to give her legal custody of the children.. in case Haleigh could suddenly reappear.  For some reason, NG had a sudden dislike for both Crystal and Kim.. I can't explain it.. but, she saw something in both or possible including Marie, that didn't set right with her..  There is something that NG has not said in public. But it is there.

Cookie pointed out that Ron has not gone public with any hate statements against Crystal..  Remember the first photo with Ron on the ground crying and Crystal patting and rubbing his back..  I bet there is still a close relationship between the two.
They both just got caught up in this whirl of publicity and circus..   Ron may well be protecting Crystal and trying to retain his custody.. That was the reason for the marriage.. to keep Misty quiet, and close at hand so she doesn't take off and start running her mouth.. I bet there is an unlying agreement between Crystal and Ron about Haleigh's return.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: May 28, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

I believe that Cousin Joe was staying with the sister-in-law, Chelsea, who had possession of the van, who lives in Crescent City.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: May 28, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

just listened to Marie..she said on one of the videos that after Crystal called her at 5 a.m. on the morning that she found out that Haleigh was missing, Marie immediately called her supervisor who arranged to get a substitute bus driver for Marie's route that morning.....so,that one can be laid to rest as well that she did not go into work and did not go on her route before coming to Putnam County..

Lets dig on this Cookie, because it has been reported differently. Marie may have learned how not to tell the truth.  Lets both dig on this and compare and make a decision, okay?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: May 28, 2009, 10:13:31 AM »

snip Seahorse: Goodmorning,

Please could anyone answer this 20,000 question of mine?  Why on earth hasn't one of Haliegh's family members,said one word about the Turners ailment to the "abductors"?  I would plea for the child's health -breathing machine? Inhaler?

Misty, mentioned that Haleigh would wake up in the middle of night with leg cramps, not one relative mentioned Haleigh's fragile health.  Haleigh's hand were bandaged because of Turners, this is a delicate child, why, in three stinkin months, Ron has never mentioned to please bring her home because of the ailment.  Instead 'drop her off' like she were a Cocker Spaniel, something stinks.

Why hasn't any of the family members mentioned it? Crystal has had more air time than Ron has had...whether by choice or not...Kim has been on plenty of shows....she doesn't mention returning Haleigh due to health problems either...
you would think that the whole family would be appealing for her due to her health problems to whom ever took her...Poor baby...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.