April 28, 2024, 06:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289326 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: May 28, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has a lot of the original videos still up on their website.

just listened to Marie..she said on one of the videos that after Crystal called her at 5 a.m. on the morning that she found out that Haleigh was missing, Marie immediately called her supervisor who arranged to get a substitute bus driver for Marie's route that morning.....so,that one can be laid to rest as well that she did not go into work and did not go on her route before coming to Putnam County..

Lets dig on this Cookie, because it has been reported differently. Marie may have learned how not to tell the truth.  Lets both dig on this and compare and make a decision, okay?

the video that I watched was from February 11th I believe...in the link that Gramma provided...so it was early on when she made the statement...
do we have any other written or a video to the contrary?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: May 28, 2009, 10:17:58 AM »

This is a little off the topic, but this is Grama Sykes comment about the child custody petition.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134115&catid=3

"The only thing that needs to be talked about is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings! Nothing else," Sykes said. "If they want to do all that other stuff, they should've waited until Haleigh came home. Any issues they had should not be now. Now is not the time."

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: May 28, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »

Thanks GM and JNGA . Sorry I can't remember which , I noticed it because Wetumpka is near where I live . It was at a time when a whole lot of names were coming up .
 There sure are a lot of the same names in that area though . Just putting 2 and 2 together and still getting nowhere .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: May 28, 2009, 10:34:27 AM »

This is a little off the topic, but this is Grama Sykes comment about the child custody petition.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134115&catid=3

"The only thing that needs to be talked about is Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings! Nothing else," Sykes said. "If they want to do all that other stuff, they should've waited until Haleigh came home. Any issues they had should not be now. Now is not the time."

and I agree with granny Sykes...
I know that some dislike Granny Sykes and Teresa...but for the life of me, I haven't seen anything but 2 loving country grannys who love their kids and their grand kids...what is wrong with that?
I do not understand though their praises for Misty...that is a bit off to me..
I don't think that either of these 2 women would hide anything from LE to protect Misty if it meant that Haleigh would be found....jmo... but I don't get why they care so much for Misty when her stories have changed in regards to what happened that night...as a gramma, I would be all over that...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: May 28, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »

#215  Art Harris Says:
May 27th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

It’s a shame/tbird==
In response to your question about crystal and back child support. In fact, a mystery donor from Texas sent Crystal a check to be usd only for child support, to help get her out of the hole. According to Kim Picazio, her lawyer, ’she received $4,100 and paid some of the arrears, yes. … Crystal never saw the $$ “It was deposited into Picazio’s trust account, then to the Central Depository, then right to Ron. He’s richer today than last month,’” Picazio tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview tonight.
——Original Message——

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Heart, this may well be more than we think.. You know Haleigh did not have to stay in one location..  What if that mystery Donor in Texas, is also family??  Trying to keep the lid on things. Ron did need the money and it was filter through Kim.... to Ron..

I thought about it being a family member when I read Art's response to the poster.
May well be. 

Imho if it is just some unrelated donor, they are certainly not helping Crystal become a more responsible parent.

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1305 on: May 28, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »

Talking about videos this video bugs the stuffing out of me. 

Can tell me why she is so dog on happy when she has a child or grand baby missing? Old video of her defending Misty.  I really thought this woman had HC in the house just by watching her with sound and without sound. This is the most strange woman. IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=PlayList&p=A6FBCBE7F2D08705&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

You all have seen this it isn't new just puzzling.
Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings Granma Defends Misty!
Youtube.com Art Harris interview

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1306 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:38 AM »

snip Seahorse: Goodmorning,

Please could anyone answer this 20,000 question of mine?  Why on earth hasn't one of Haliegh's family members,said one word about the Turners ailment to the "abductors"?  I would plea for the child's health -breathing machine? Inhaler?

Misty, mentioned that Haleigh would wake up in the middle of night with leg cramps, not one relative mentioned Haleigh's fragile health.  Haleigh's hand were bandaged because of Turners, this is a delicate child, why, in three stinkin months, Ron has never mentioned to please bring her home because of the ailment.  Instead 'drop her off' like she were a Cocker Spaniel, something stinks.

Why hasn't any of the family members mentioned it? Crystal has had more air time than Ron has had...whether by choice or not...Kim has been on plenty of shows....she doesn't mention returning Haleigh due to health problems either...
you would think that the whole family would be appealing for her due to her health problems to whom ever took her...Poor baby...

Cookie,

You are 100% right not Marie or Crystal have not mentioned the breathing machine or inhaler. The only slight difference is Haleigh was, a guest, almost, or a visitor at their home, four days a month? Still, the very first thing would be of Haleigh's health. Why for heaven's sake hadn't anyone mentioned the child's fragile health? They are so egotist it had never entered their minds. IMO They are too busy all of them covering their butts, to even mention the child's health.  IMO.  If Haliegh is still living she must
be staying with people who have babysit her before, IMO. I think if we knew where she stayed before, that should be a major factor, unless, they are shuttering the child back and forth. IMO

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:12 AM »

and I agree with granny Sykes...
I know that some dislike Granny Sykes and Teresa...but for the life of me, I haven't seen anything but 2 loving country grannys who love their kids and their grand kids...what is wrong with that?
I do not understand though their praises for Misty...that is a bit off to me..
I don't think that either of these 2 women would hide anything from LE to protect Misty if it meant that Haleigh would be found....jmo... but I don't get why they care so much for Misty when her stories have changed in regards to what happened that night...as a gramma, I would be all over that...

It's the aspect that Silence is a conversation within its self.. that she has to know something she is not saying, and since she was the last person to see Haleigh in the House, then it has to lie with her.  But, it doesn't..  She woke up and found Haleigh gone. no idea what happened.  But, her secret was sealed in a Marriage certificate. And her secret is what Ron told her after the LE were called. Hey, Crystal and or fam have Haleigh...... Period, that's all the girl really knows.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: May 28, 2009, 11:13:11 AM »

Can tell me why she is so dog on happy when she has a child or grand baby missing? Old video of her defending Misty.  I really thought this woman had HC in the house just by watching her with sound and without sound. This is the most strange woman. IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk&feature=PlayList&p=A6FBCBE7F2D08705&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

had not seen this one...looks like an overly prideful granny? dunno...certainly is a bit off..
why she felt the need to overly praise Misty is beyond me as well...Misty had only been with Ronald for what, 5-7 months when Haleigh went missing? Misty would have still been on her best behavior in front of the children and ron's family...the honeymoon phase if you will...If Misty was so happy and cozy with her life as mommy/wifey to be..why did she feel the need to go on a 3 day bender with another man? what does TN think of that ??

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

Now, think about it.  If Ron knows who Haleigh went with, and that she is safe and sound.. Would Grandma Sykes beable to put on a false front.  Really rather harer to hide the truth, and promote a lie.  Because your face and your mouth, tell different stories.
I guess it boils down to all of them, not being very good actors or actress's.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »

had not seen this one...looks like an overly prideful granny? dunno...certainly is a bit off..
why she felt the need to overly praise Misty is beyond me as well...Misty had only been with Ronald for what, 5-7 months when Haleigh went missing? Misty would have still been on her best behavior in front of the children and ron's family...the honeymoon phase if you will...If Misty was so happy and cozy with her life as mommy/wifey to be..why did she feel the need to go on a 3 day bender with another man? what does TN think of that ??

Keep your friends close and your enemies Closer...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: May 28, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »

snip Seahorse: Goodmorning,

Please could anyone answer this 20,000 question of mine?  Why on earth hasn't one of Haliegh's family members,said one word about the Turners ailment to the "abductors"?  I would plea for the child's health -breathing machine? Inhaler?

Misty, mentioned that Haleigh would wake up in the middle of night with leg cramps, not one relative mentioned Haleigh's fragile health.  Haleigh's hand were bandaged because of Turners, this is a delicate child, why, in three stinkin months, Ron has never mentioned to please bring her home because of the ailment.  Instead 'drop her off' like she were a Cocker Spaniel, something stinks.

Why hasn't any of the family members mentioned it? Crystal has had more air time than Ron has had...whether by choice or not...Kim has been on plenty of shows....she doesn't mention returning Haleigh due to health problems either...
you would think that the whole family would be appealing for her due to her health problems to whom ever took her...Poor baby...

Cookie,

You are 100% right not Marie or Crystal have not mentioned the breathing machine or inhaler. The only slight difference is Haleigh was, a guest, almost, or a visitor at their home, four days a month? Still, the very first thing would be of Haleigh's health. Why for heaven's sake hadn't anyone mentioned the child's fragile health? They are so egotist it had never entered their minds. IMO They are too busy all of them covering their butts, to even mention the child's health.  IMO.  If Haliegh is still living she must
be staying with people who have babysit her before, IMO. I think if we knew where she stayed before, that should be a major factor, unless, they are shuttering the child back and forth. IMO

Seahorse

::MonkeyDance::Time to do the Monkey Dance.. on the same page... 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: May 28, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has a lot of the original videos still up on their website.

just listened to Marie..she said on one of the videos that after Crystal called her at 5 a.m. on the morning that she found out that Haleigh was missing, Marie immediately called her supervisor who arranged to get a substitute bus driver for Marie's route that morning.....so,that one can be laid to rest as well that she did not go into work and did not go on her route before coming to Putnam County..

Lets dig on this Cookie, because it has been reported differently. Marie may have learned how not to tell the truth.  Lets both dig on this and compare and make a decision, okay?

the video that I watched was from February 11th I believe...in the link that Gramma provided...so it was early on when she made the statement...
do we have any other written or a video to the contrary?

I have seen it written and in a video interview.. both the call, the fact she did run her route that day, and the 7 hour thing.  I need to dig it al up for you to compare..   I wish we had a pi in Baker County. We would run their backsides off finding info for us.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: May 28, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »

I just find it so strange that you never hear anything of Gr Sykes or Gr Neves in the news anymore. 

The actions of Ron and Misty, going along with their everyday cares and it appears to me that all four of them, either know where she is, or something is fishy about them.  You just don't kinda give up, and forget that she is out there.  You try and make attempts to be heard.  All four of these people are just sitting down behind the fence, keeping their mouths shut.  WHY?????

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: May 28, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »

I just find it so strange that you never hear anything of Gr Sykes or Gr Neves in the news anymore. 

The actions of Ron and Misty, going along with their everyday cares and it appears to me that all four of them, either know where she is, or something is fishy about them.  You just don't kinda give up, and forget that she is out there.  You try and make attempts to be heard.  All four of these people are just sitting down behind the fence, keeping their mouths shut.  WHY?????

I have been out digging on statements from the Two Grandmas, Neves and Sikes.. And I did find a bit of jewel in the midst. Confirmation on who Tina Belcher is.. She is Teresa's sister, daughter of Annette Sikes....  -- Monkey dance-

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-14/story/lonely_little_brother_waiting_for_haleigh  "Neves said her son and the rest of the family would hold a candlelight vigil Friday night, as they have every night since Haleigh disappeared.

She and her sister Tina Belcher, Haleigh's aunt, smiled when they looked at Thursday night's candles still burning below a table full of Valentines and teddy bears and photos. There also was a packet of fruit chews someone left amid the tribute for Haleigh.

That someone was Junior, Belcher said, explaining how her nephew insisted on buying his sister a treat when she took him into a convenience store.

"We've got to get one for Sissy," the almost-4-year-old told his aunt about the fruit chews. "We'll give her the candy when she gets home.""

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1315 on: May 28, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »

This is all so strange, it's like the little one has just been forgotten 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

They have too.. Child Custody, everything is so public.. Two, when this case is no longer a biggy..  Haleigh will come home...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: May 28, 2009, 12:49:19 PM »

Sorry guys, got to post this....  Here we are with the young man so many have chosen to love and admire...... Right..

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8659888399

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1318 on: May 28, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »

ITA Seahorse, she is an enabler and naive at best! Her son left the most precious children in the care of a drug wh@re who had been on a 3 day binge sleeping with another man!!!!!! And you can't tell me she didn't have a clue (even ole Ron knew) about it, Satsuma is too small to not know these things are going on. How on earth can you praise the one who "lost" your precious grandbaby and then offer blessings for a marriage? To me the only answer is Misty is covering for something/someone and they are all covering their @sses. JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1319 on: May 28, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »

Amen......I will never understand it!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.