April 28, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289300 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: May 28, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »

I just find it so strange that you never hear anything of Gr Sykes or Gr Neves in the news anymore. 

The actions of Ron and Misty, going along with their everyday cares and it appears to me that all four of them, either know where she is, or something is fishy about them.  You just don't kinda give up, and forget that she is out there.  You try and make attempts to be heard.  All four of these people are just sitting down behind the fence, keeping their mouths shut.  WHY?????

This is all so strange, it's like the little one has just been forgotten 

Amen......I will never understand it!
Do you know if HH got to Satsuma safely?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: May 28, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

This is just my theory of a few points.  If there is some cover-up going on, then WHO would be the one's that would lose big time??? 

Someone dealing with drugs, OK....but this I believe extends a bit further up/down the line. 

GR Neves works for the LE as a dispather, in two different counties ( I have read that prior, not sure if still the same arrangemet).  So, is she involved, and then someone a bit higher up as well. This would explain the reasons that Ron can flount his tush around town, with pills, and doing his little 'jobs' and he doesn't seem to get nailed for anything.

Is Neves also 'involved'...not only knowing about what is taking place, but also as far as dealing, selling, supplying????

Then we also have Gr Sykes....just cause she is up in years, would be the perfect 'cover-up'...ummmmm who would think that lovable GrGranny,who loves those kids to death, would be involved with a drug dealer.  (me...that is who....maybe I am wrong....very possible)

So are these two, plus Ron in a situation that also involves some higher ups?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: May 28, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »

This is just my theory of a few points.  If there is some cover-up going on, then WHO would be the one's that would lose big time??? 

Someone dealing with drugs, OK....but this I believe extends a bit further up/down the line. 

GR Neves works for the LE as a dispather, in two different counties ( I have read that prior, not sure if still the same arrangemet).  So, is she involved, and then someone a bit higher up as well. This would explain the reasons that Ron can flount his tush around town, with pills, and doing his little 'jobs' and he doesn't seem to get nailed for anything.

Is Neves also 'involved'...not only knowing about what is taking place, but also as far as dealing, selling, supplying????

Then we also have Gr Sykes....just cause she is up in years, would be the perfect 'cover-up'...ummmmm who would think that lovable GrGranny,who loves those kids to death, would be involved with a drug dealer.  (me...that is who....maybe I am wrong....very possible)

Anything is possible, what I don't get is if this was a family abduction, don't you think someone in this group would have had this all bumbled up by now. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1323 on: May 28, 2009, 02:18:40 PM »

snip Seahorse: Goodmorning,

Please could anyone answer this 20,000 question of mine?  Why on earth hasn't one of Haliegh's family members,said one word about the Turners ailment to the "abductors"?  I would plea for the child's health -breathing machine? Inhaler?

Misty, mentioned that Haleigh would wake up in the middle of night with leg cramps, not one relative mentioned Haleigh's fragile health.  Haleigh's hand were bandaged because of Turners, this is a delicate child, why, in three stinkin months, Ron has never mentioned to please bring her home because of the ailment.  Instead 'drop her off' like she were a Cocker Spaniel, something stinks.

Why hasn't any of the family members mentioned it? Crystal has had more air time than Ron has had...whether by choice or not...Kim has been on plenty of shows....she doesn't mention returning Haleigh due to health problems either...
you would think that the whole family would be appealing for her due to her health problems to whom ever took her...Poor baby...

Cookie,

You are 100% right not Marie or Crystal have not mentioned the breathing machine or inhaler. The only slight difference is Haleigh was, a guest, almost, or a visitor at their home, four days a month? Still, the very first thing would be of Haleigh's health. Why for heaven's sake hadn't anyone mentioned the child's fragile health? They are so egotist it had never entered their minds. IMO They are too busy all of them covering their butts, to even mention the child's health.  IMO.  If Haliegh is still living she must
be staying with people who have babysit her before, IMO. I think if we knew where she stayed before, that should be a major factor, unless, they are shuttering the child back and forth. IMO

Seahorse

Cookie,

The end of the video, T.N. answers questions, her responds to Art's questions are almost business like. (gramma defends misty).

I am looking for the first telephone interview with T.N. her voice is controlled, disciplined, not emotional on the phone call,  she seemed to be defending her Misty on the phone call, too. This call she mentioned she sent a family member over with some clothes, at the time I thought, maybe, hand me downs, she didn't mention who the family member was and I thought that was odd.  When I find or if I find the audio, I will post it.  This just stinks to high heaven, this is why we as woman can not let this go.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: May 28, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

Anything is possible, what I don't get is if this was a family abduction, don't you think someone in this group would have had this all bumbled up by now. 

My thoughts exactly ~  If this was indeed a family abduction, WHY IS THE OTHER SIDE JUST BUYING TIME???  Why are they not on the bandwagon, turning the other side in??? I can get to the point that it was possible that a family abduction took place, but cannot understand why the other side is letting this go on................and on...............and on.  Why if they know, would they not report them with facts, info and get this little sweetheart HOME????

Someone has the bell dangling, and it is not time to ring it yet.  Is it possible that the side that should be screaming at the top of their lungs, also has something to hide, if they open their yapps.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: May 28, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »

I just find it so strange that you never hear anything of Gr Sykes or Gr Neves in the news anymore. 

The actions of Ron and Misty, going along with their everyday cares and it appears to me that all four of them, either know where she is, or something is fishy about them.  You just don't kinda give up, and forget that she is out there.  You try and make attempts to be heard.  All four of these people are just sitting down behind the fence, keeping their mouths shut.  WHY?????

Gramma....I find it strange that we haven't heard from ANYBODY! not Crystals side either! We don't even know if Crystal or her mother are even still in town or if they went back to Baker county...
Misty from what I know has not even been spotted anywhere, except maybe the report at the doctor office...No Ron,  No granny's....nobody...Kim P once in awhile which I could live with out seeing...What gives? Did all of the working folks go back to work? It is as if none of this even happened and everyone is going back to their lives...everyone except Haleigh that it is...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1326 on: May 28, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »

No, I just called her and left her a message to call me when she arrived and let me know if she needs anything.......like emotional support, the last time she was there she was sick in the pit of her stomach just from turning onto Green Drive. Thank God we actually have someone willing to take off and go. I would love to, but with grandbaby in the NICU I never leave this Island, too afraid something may happen and very grateful she is willing to step up to the plate for the rest of us.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: May 28, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »

Gramma....I find it strange that we haven't heard from ANYBODY! not Crystals side either! We don't even know if Crystal or her mother are even still in town or if they went back to Baker county...
Misty from what I know has not even been spotted anywhere, except maybe the report at the doctor office...No Ron,  No granny's....nobody...Kim P once in awhile which I could live with out seeing...What gives? Did all of the working folks go back to work? It is as if none of this even happened and everyone is going back to their lives...everyone except Haleigh that it is...

YES!!!  Cookie, seems that the spotlight is being turned off.  No longer shining brightly on this case, and appears that everyone is letting this happen.  Is this the plan....so everyone will just put it in the back of their minds and back off.  I  am waiting for the chit bubble to burst, cause you can only hand out so much chit....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: May 28, 2009, 02:49:00 PM »

Sorry guys, got to post this....  Here we are with the young man so many have chosen to love and admire...... Right..

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8659888399

right..he does not look like much of a stud muffin to me...just sayin....he could be a really nice guy...dunno...

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1329 on: May 28, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »

Ok, so I can buy the whole thing. I can see it all happening.  I can imagine it all blowing up bigger than you-know-what, and now they all need it to calm down and get the spot light off of them. 

(By the way, the theory of the money chain and paying back Ronald is brilliant!  And I think you may be exactly right. Who in the world donates the exact amount needed?) 

So.  Let's put ourselves in their shoes for just a moment.  How are we going to get Haleigh home with the least amount of people being prosecuted?  And who will we blame?  Will grandma or grandpa, great grand auntie, whoever step up to the plate and say, "yep, it was me!" What the final scene?  How do we get Haleigh home and make this all go away?

Cookie, I would love to tell you how I felt rewatching that video, and will do so, but my little girls end of school year preschool program is tonight and I haven't gotten anything done around this house today, going to pop off to do that and later tonight, when everyone is in bed, I'll come back and tell you   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: May 28, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »

Thanks Island 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: May 28, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »

Sorry guys, got to post this....  Here we are with the young man so many have chosen to love and admire...... Right..

right..he does not look like much of a stud muffin to me...just sayin....he could be a really nice guy...dunno...
Agreed, not much of a looker, at least to me.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: May 28, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »

Well his comment about smoking Blunts, doesn't put him on my list.. That is Jeremiah Regan for you..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: May 28, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »

no rose, I read a post on another site this morning where HH said that she was, at that time, at a flea bag hotel in Satsuma.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1334 on: May 28, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »

Thanks Island 

YW Rosie

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: May 28, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

Well his comment about smoking Blunts, doesn't put him on my list.. That is Jeremiah Regan for you..

Jeremiah Regan

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: May 28, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

Thanks Heart, I would imagine there aren't a lot of motels around there, but I could be wrong.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: May 28, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has a lot of the original videos still up on their website.

just listened to Marie..she said on one of the videos that after Crystal called her at 5 a.m. on the morning that she found out that Haleigh was missing, Marie immediately called her supervisor who arranged to get a substitute bus driver for Marie's route that morning.....so,that one can be laid to rest as well that she did not go into work and did not go on her route before coming to Putnam County..

Lets dig on this Cookie, because it has been reported differently. Marie may have learned how not to tell the truth.  Lets both dig on this and compare and make a decision, okay?

the video that I watched was from February 11th I believe...in the link that Gramma provided...so it was early on when she made the statement...
do we have any other written or a video to the contrary?

I have seen it written and in a video interview.. both the call, the fact she did run her route that day, and the 7 hour thing.  I need to dig it al up for you to compare..   I wish we had a pi in Baker County. We would run their backsides off finding info for us.

In a video on firstcoast news (I cannot seem to copy a link directly to it) dated Feb 11 ...I just listened to Marie say that she got a call at 5 AM that she was missing and called her supervisor, she even mentioned his name, and he arranged for a substitute driver for her route that day.

I think Cookie mentioned this same video.

I am not sure why we are deciding to doubt that this was the case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: May 28, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »

no rose, I read a post on another site this morning where HH said that she was, at that time, at a flea bag hotel in Satsuma.

I read that same post, Heart.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: May 28, 2009, 04:16:57 PM »

I read that same post, Heart.

Great Brandi!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.