April 28, 2024, 01:40:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289307 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: May 28, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »

I ran across a post on Art Harris's site the other day.  The poster user name was Avi.  And she told about her visit with the Cummings Family. Quite extensive and detailed.  you might take time to drop in and check it out.

http://www.artharris.com

melee where on Art's site?
Haleigh Cummings: Cobra Arrested, Bonds Out!
Her name is Ava, I misspelled it.. Post #90

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

thanks for drawing our attention to that post Mlee...very good to read something good about Ron and his family for a change..it seems genuine I think......I think that when it all comes out during the court battle if it gets that far, we will be surprised at what we will see...Crystal may not be as crystal clean as some think...There is something wrong that Ron has not lost custody and the children given to Crystal if all that she and her attorney have claimed......If the courts felt that the children/Ron Jr. was in any kind of danger, he would have been taken by now...jmo....

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1361 on: May 28, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »

Hi Seahorse.

I assume you are referring to this picture?

I guess one could look at it both ways. I personally thought it looked like a very distressed individual. I have no idea why he was holding the picture at that moment, but I assume it was to get her image out into the public eye. This was very early after Haleigh disappeared.

Not arguing with you at all. Your hinkymeter is yours, mine is mine. Wink
~Brandi

HI Brandi,

This the above picture is from the video I made reference to.  Your are very thoughtful and generous to give him the benefit of the doubt.  My question is why hasn't he made computer photos showing Haleigh with her hair short, her hair dyed black or the child in a baseball cap? If someone abducted her, Brandi, do you think Haleigh would still have long flowing curly blonde hair? 
Seahorse

I was just trying to provide the photo you were mentioning in your post and I added my take on it. I just thought he looked distraught when I saw it back then and still looks that way to me.

I have not seen anyone make or distribute computer photos showing Haleigh with hair as you describe. Not Crystal, not Ronald, nor any of their representatives or family members.

It's very sad that it appears no one is really looking for this child.

Brandi,

Perhaps, I should make up computer photos with the child in a baseball cap, hair dyed, but, I would feel it wouldn't be proper.
Do you have any idea's, Brandi, why all of these guys wouldn't want to find this precious little girl?  A theory was floated that daddy was in trouble with the child's absentees from Kindergarden, 27 days absent, some excused and some weren't, and also if my memory serves me correctly, seven days tardy. My thoughts are he panicked and hid H.C. until the end of the school year which I understand would be June 5 for Haleigh. I know it sounds a little far fetched,but, all these characters are far fetched.
Brandi, since, no family members are in an active search, do you think perhaps they know who has her?  Just questions.  Do you have any idea why Cobra would think Haleigh was still alive after nearly four months?  What information could he have that is convincing?  Thank-you.

Seahorser

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: May 28, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »

I ran across a post on Art Harris's site the other day.  The poster user name was Avi.  And she told about her visit with the Cummings Family. Quite extensive and detailed.  you might take time to drop in and check it out.

http://www.artharris.com

melee where on Art's site?
Haleigh Cummings: Cobra Arrested, Bonds Out!
Her name is Ava, I misspelled it.. Post #90

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Thanks melee!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: May 28, 2009, 09:13:05 PM »

Brandi,

Perhaps, I should make up computer photos with the child in a baseball cap, hair dyed, but, I would feel it wouldn't be proper.
Do you have any idea's, Brandi, why all of these guys wouldn't want to find this precious little girl?  A theory was floated that daddy was in trouble with the child's absentees from Kindergarden, 27 days absent, some excused and some weren't, and also if my memory serves me correctly, seven days tardy. My thoughts are he panicked and hid H.C. until the end of the school year which I understand would be June 5 for Haleigh. I know it sounds a little far fetched,but, all these characters are far fetched.
Brandi, since, no family members are in an active search, do you think perhaps they know who has her?  Just questions.  Do you have any idea why Cobra would think Haleigh was still alive after nearly four months?  What information could he have that is convincing?  Thank-you.

Seahorser

Not sure why you are singling me out for these questions. LOL

When I have a theory or thought about this case, I post it.

I cannot answer your questions, Seahorse. If I could, or anyone could, perhaps Haleigh would be home.

Good questions; I just do not know the answers.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: May 28, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

Hi Seahorse.

I assume you are referring to this picture?

I guess one could look at it both ways. I personally thought it looked like a very distressed individual. I have no idea why he was holding the picture at that moment, but I assume it was to get her image out into the public eye. This was very early after Haleigh disappeared.

Not arguing with you at all. Your hinkymeter is yours, mine is mine. Wink
~Brandi

HI Brandi,

This the above picture is from the video I made reference to.  Your are very thoughtful and generous to give him the benefit of the doubt.  My question is why hasn't he made computer photos showing Haleigh with her hair short, her hair dyed black or the child in a baseball cap? If someone abducted her, Brandi, do you think Haleigh would still have long flowing curly blonde hair? 
Seahorse

I was just trying to provide the photo you were mentioning in your post and I added my take on it. I just thought he looked distraught when I saw it back then and still looks that way to me.

I have not seen anyone make or distribute computer photos showing Haleigh with hair as you describe. Not Crystal, not Ronald, nor any of their representatives or family members.

It's very sad that it appears no one is really looking for this child.

Brandi,

Seahorser

Just my opinion.  But we are not privy to what all is or is not being done.  The majority of cable news outlets are not reporting on the case. Newspapers ever once and a while produces an article. If not for Art Harris  and the antics of other outsiders we would not have heard as much as we have.

However Haleigh is not the first and unfortunately will not be the last that we do not hear pleas from their parents and love ones.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: May 28, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: May 28, 2009, 10:00:18 PM »

Oh very nice Brandi!  Haleigh looks so sweet!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: May 28, 2009, 10:05:34 PM »

Oh very nice Brandi!  Haleigh looks so sweet!

yes...very sweet little child..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: May 28, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

NANCYMGRIFFIS
LICENSE NUMBER: CNA165701

Profession
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

License Expiration Date  License Original Issue Date
12/31/2009  04/28/2008

Discipline on File 
NO 

Address of Record
12222 MUD LAKE ROAD
GLEN ST MARY,FL32040 

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=444019&ProfNBR=4401
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: May 28, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »

CONNIEANNSHEFFIELD
LICENSE NUMBER: PN5172390 Printer Friendly Version   

Profession
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

7/31/2009  05/02/2006

Discipline on File  Continuing Education Audit
NO  NO

Address of Record
P O Box 196
GEORGETOWN,FL32139 

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=113477&ProfNBR=1702
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: May 28, 2009, 10:40:38 PM »

NANCYMGRIFFIS

Profession

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

12/31/2009  04/28/2008

Discipline on File 
NO 

Address of Record
12222 MUD LAKE ROAD
GLEN ST MARY,FL32040 

JG, I tried unsuccessfully pulling up that address (12222 Mud Lake Road) via google maps a few nights ago when a Monkey posted of list of unpaid property taxes and I tried again tonight and still no luck.

I wonder what type of property this is. 

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: May 28, 2009, 10:43:14 PM »

NANCYMGRIFFIS

Profession

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

12/31/2009  04/28/2008

Discipline on File 
NO 

Address of Record
12222 MUD LAKE ROAD
GLEN ST MARY,FL32040 

JG, I tried unsuccessfully pulling up that address (12222 Mud Lake Road) via google maps a few nights ago when a Monkey posted of list of unpaid property taxes and I tried again tonight and still no luck.

I dont know why? I will try....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: May 28, 2009, 10:47:40 PM »

I wonder  if or who has Haleigh and the who being someone that knows her medical condition could order her meds off the internet or go to Mexico and stock up so that she would be properly medicated. Just a thought...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: May 28, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »

NANCYMGRIFFIS

Profession

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

12/31/2009  04/28/2008

Discipline on File 
NO 

Address of Record
12222 MUD LAKE ROAD
GLEN ST MARY,FL32040 

I dont know why? I will try....

I used google earth and found 12222 Mud lake road. I hope the link works..

Edit to remove non-working link and add working link per JG.
http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=30.21563,-82.231521&spn=0.000883,0.001717&z=19
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 11:30:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: May 28, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »

last try...12222 mud lake Rd...

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=30.21563,-82.231521&spn=0.000883,0.001717&z=19
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: May 28, 2009, 11:22:25 PM »

Third try was the charm,  thanks JG.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: May 29, 2009, 12:00:59 AM »

NANCYMGRIFFIS

Profession

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE 

12/31/2009  04/28/2008

Discipline on File 
NO 

Address of Record
12222 MUD LAKE ROAD
GLEN ST MARY,FL32040 

Very interesting.....also sometimes a prescription is issued 3 months at a time....and when a child is being passed around there may be medication at several houses that could be used....for instance at the parents and the grandparents...I noticed that in several of the pictures Haleigh is wearing a gold necklace I can't tell what it is but was wondering could it be a medical alert necklace? Can anyone zoom in on that ?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: May 29, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2130&Itemid=94

Mission accomplished (almost)   
Written by Joel Addington     
Friday, 27 February 2009 
After close to two weeks of hunting for a local angle on the Haleigh Cummings story, I finally found one, or more accurately, it found me.

Sometimes that’s how it works, you cast a wide net fishing for information, comments from people who might know something. In this case, my net came back empty and the ‘fish’ just happened to jump in the boat.

I was aiming for comments from Haleigh’s immediate family, but ended up with what turned out to be a unique perspective (and one that hasn’t been shown in other media outlets) from Haleigh’s grandaunt, the sister of Haliegh’s grandmother. She called us about pink ribbons that were put on school buses in support of Haleigh and her family. She also called the other newspaper in town (more on that below).

I came away with a slight twist on a pretty obvious,  no-brainer angle: how is the family coping in these trying times? I gathered that the best and probably only way family members can cope with a tragedy like this, other than prayer, is to immerse themselves in doing everything possible to get the child's story out to as many people as possible, indefinitely.

The story has gotten huge, garnering national coverage and daily stories from Jacksonville news outlets. There's not much left people don't know about Haleigh or her parents. But something the grandaunt, Patricia, said crystalized my story for me. And it was something the immediate family may have not addressed publicly — the possibility that it could be months if not years before any conclusion comes to this tragedy. It's probably not something Haliegh's father and mother want to even consider.
Patricia though, mentioned the importance of getting the word out, and keeping it out. The day I interviewed her and in the days that followed, the hoards of media in Satsuma were packing up and moving out. Patricia pledged to wear a pin, T-shirt or something with Haleigh’s face on it until the girl is found.

She’s in this thing for the long haul, even if the media is not.

I asked how the families had been dealing with the intense media spotlight, Geraldo and Nancy Grace and the like. Patricia said its been tough, but if they had to stand in front of cameras all day and talk about Haleigh, they’d gladly do it for her sake.

I had found my hook. I came back to the office and wrote up the lead story on our front page. The next day, the paper hit the racks and while delivering it (yes, I man a paper route too) I saw the competition ran a Haleigh story as well, only instead of the aunt, they’d spoken with Haleigh’s mother and I think her grandmother too. Patricia had said she’d pass my number along to them, and I assume they chose not to contact us for whatever reason.

I was a little dismayed to see this, although I thought my story read much better and certainly had a voice not yet heard in this saga. Patricia is on the periphery of the story, not so close as to have been jaded by prodding reporters, but close enough to offer some real insights.

And I said I'd plug in my story a yard sale that’s benefitting the family. I did not, so I’m doing it here. Be at the corner of CR 125 and US 90 in Glen March 14 at 8:00 am.

Moving on (segways, who needs 'em). No-bid contracts seem to be all the rave this season. There's the City of Jacksonville's management contract for their landfill, the no-bid construction procurement policy at the New River landfill and now the new jail in Macclenny is getting in on the action.

They aren't bidding out some $350,000 of phone work, but sole-sourcing it to NEFCOM by going through the jail's builder Ajax. This could be because NEFCOM's owner, Larry Townes, is also loaning the jail the money to do the job. He owns a bank too. Now lets be clear, there's nothing illegal about this arrangement. This fella owns a phone company and a bank and probably a slew of other businesses that have the luxury of being able to offer financing for their "products."

I actually envy Mr. Townes. He can loan the money, get it back to do the job (hopefully making a profit by charging more for the work than it costs to actually do it), park the cash somewhere earning interest or loan it out again, AND collect the interest on the first loan.

Remind me to acquire a bank the first chance I get.

But what's all this mean for the jail? Hopefully a REALLY low interest rate on the loan. I'm thinking no more than the 4 or 5 percent. The jail should get a low rate already because it's a nonprofit, but more so because they didn't make NEFCOM compete for the work with other phone contractors.

We'll just have to wait and see what sort of repayment terms are included  in the loan agreement that's up for consideration next month. As always, stay tuned

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: May 29, 2009, 01:24:51 AM »

Good evening my2cents.
I read the article and what I find rather odd about what this great Aunt is saying is everything really. I'm no expert on how family members deal with situation such as this, but, it just seems to soon for the great Aunt to come to such a conclusion really. It's apparent that she must have come to some form of acceptance and I'm wanting to say acceptance of defeat even.
I hope that makes sense.

I read her statements several times over to make sure I hadn't misread what she had said there.
I wonder if LE had a professional evaluate it?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: May 29, 2009, 02:09:00 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not...
If so I am re-posting this with ~Respect~

Haleigh Cummings – Time For The Dogs?

http://www.bloggernews.net/121048

A quote from Simon's article,

"Someone with a trained cadaver dog, drop me a line, my email is zzsimonb@gmail.com."

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.