April 27, 2024, 07:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289240 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

I agree. I do read what other posters say though and I admit I do try to decipher intentions...especially after the annafl postings. 
...just sayin.  Monkey Devil!

I do too. I read what is said and kinda file it away. and Annafl  still don't know what to make of that mess.

OK, Monkeys put your thinkin' caps on.  Speaking of AnnaFL...I remember her saying that she was a relative or some type of connection...to the Sheffields/Griffis Clan.  Now, also the fact that it was mentioned that Ron did some work for her..like the landscaping or tree stuff.

But then I thught she lived in Gainesville, and a website was pulled up for her.  But now here we have Katrina Belcher who seems to fit that description of AnnaFL.
do you think they are the same person?? I thought we had a pic of annafl on a horse next to RC during a ground search

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

OK, Monkeys put your thinkin' caps on.  Speaking of AnnaFL...I remember her saying that she was a relative or some type of connection...to the Sheffields/Griffis Clan.  Now, also the fact that it was mentioned that Ron did some work for her..like the landscaping or tree stuff.

But then I thught she lived in Gainesville, and a website was pulled up for her.  But now here we have Katrina Belcher who seems to fit that description of AnnaFL.

And belcher is kin to both side isn't she?  great thinking grama.  Now if we can look back and pick apart what all this AnnaFL has said and dig up as much as we can on belcher. 

I can tell you one thing I learned.. She and Great Grandma Sykes.. sued Walmart, and both Katrina and Eric both filed against Great Grandma Sykes for protection orders.
Just curious but did GGMa and her file seperate law suits or are they the same incident or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »

I know what your saying Patricia..  When we listened to the Blog radio the other day,  remember how Cobra pulled a little gag order on the guys as they were talking..  hinting, to stop talking.  These guys know something.. And they have been under a gag to keep certain details quiet.  They wanted to start releasing info, but could not be quoted directly from what they said.. So they put it in a puzzle, and handed it to the public to figure out for themselves.  You know they have been as frustrated as we are with the little bits and pieces that trickle out. And, they have been pretty good about letting us know whats out there.  They did that today, but indirectly.

I get the same impression mlee. I am just completely frustrated with the silence at this point, which brings me back to something I posted yesterday about Misty being Haleigh and Jr's step PARENT and since she now OWNS that title she also OWES IT TO HALEIGH to speak up and do whatever necessary to bring HER step CHILD home!

Hon, she doesn't have that much capacity or maturity.. It would never cross her mind.  I anticipate that Great Grandma takes care of Little Ron most of the time, so he is out of short elevator's hair. With of course the exception of her having to take him to the medical clinic.  That will never happen..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »

And belcher is kin to both side isn't she?  great thinking grama.  Now if we can look back and pick apart what all this AnnaFL has said and dig up as much as we can on belcher. 

I can tell you one thing I learned.. She and Great Grandma Sykes.. sued Walmart, and both Katrina and Eric both filed against Great Grandma Sykes for protection orders.
Just curious but did GGMa and her file seperate law suits or are they the same incident or?
No, all in one.. doesn't explain what happened..  But both at once.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »

I agree. I do read what other posters say though and I admit I do try to decipher intentions...especially after the annafl postings. 

I do too. I read what is said and kinda file it away. and Annafl  still don't know what to make of that mess.

OK Grams and am I off in left field when I say that it may have been discovered that her girlfriend is a SO or RSO?
What exactly was it that made people believe that it was the person with the website from Gainseville? Was there anything concrete tying AnnaFl to that person?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

I thought that was also, but they told me it was someone else, her name was listed under the article.
do you think they are the same person?? I thought we had a pic of annafl on a horse next to RC during a ground search

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »

No, all in one.. doesn't explain what happened..  But both at once.
I am curious about that lawsuit but since we can't know what it was about I'll just set that aside for now. Thank you.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2009, 10:35:20 PM »

OK wish me luck. I'm diving into the old monkey cages. I got monkey goggles on and I'm sure I'll need a safety gas mask but I'm going in. Anyone want to spot me?
Tag team? Alright I'm on a hunt for the old AnnaFl posts and such...say a prayer please.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »

Oh yeah I was looking up records and it seems that GGsykes (isn't her name annette?) and her husband (myles) were involved in some sort of Sykes realty co. and have tons of records in connections with that and for some reason myles gave her power of attorney.  Monkeys let me know if I have the wrong sykes, but I think they are the right ones.  Does anybody know anything about GGS's husband?
They sold property to Katrina and eric belcher on 6/22/2001 about a year after K and E got married.  Isn't GGS supposed to be Katrina B.'s mom?  Why would you get a protection order on your mom?  Hmmmm
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »

The things you all make us newbies do... Monkey Devil!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »

OK wish me luck. I'm diving into the old monkey cages. I got monkey goggles on and I'm sure I'll need a safety gas mask but I'm going in. Anyone want to spot me?
Tag team? Alright I'm on a hunt for the old AnnaFl posts and such...say a prayer please.

Good luck    Just pick a cage and put annaFL in the search box at the top.  When the results come up make a note of the time and day so they are easier to find.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

There are also more current ones, she has current postings on Art Harris..

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

I thought that was also, but they told me it was someone else, her name was listed under the article.

A while back I posted that photo or a link to it with them searching on horseback because someone on arts site said that the woman with horses that helped with the search knew what happened, but yes the name was posted on the article and it was not Katrina Belcher.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »

The woman on horseback if I remember correctly shared a last name with the preacher.   But there was other women on horseback in those photos. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »

The things you all make us newbies do... Monkey Devil!
I'll help what cage do you want me start on?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:25 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?

They are listed under high profile archives
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

Belcher and more

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4988.1620

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »

Heres a link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2009, 10:48:28 PM »

Oh yeah I was looking up records and it seems that GGsykes (isn't her name annette?) and her husband (myles) were involved in some sort of Sykes realty co. and have tons of records in connections with that and for some reason myles gave her power of attorney.  Monkeys let me know if I have the wrong sykes, but I think they are the right ones.  Does anybody know anything about GGS's husband?
They sold property to Katrina and eric belcher on 6/22/2001 about a year after K and E got married.  Isn't GGS supposed to be Katrina B.'s mom?  Why would you get a protection order on your mom?  Hmmmm

I'll pull both the protection orders and the lawsuit.. All I can think of, this must be a hard family to live with.  I do believe that is her Mom.  I have tried to find Myles Sykes Obituary to prove he is her Dad, also found data on SQUIRES DONALD B49120 
SQUIRES ANITA J B49120, which should be Teresa neves Dad, but these files will not open up, there are 3 different files listing them, B49120, B49121, B49122.  I will post the cases.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.