April 27, 2024, 09:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289288 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: May 29, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

I am sure that HH will be just fine in Satsuma....
who is going to harm her? no one even knows who she is ....
don't understand the worry over this...

She was responding to the post on SM who were concerned about her well being. Don't know.. Have to ask the posters who were concerned.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: May 29, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

She was responding to the post on SM who were concerned about her well being. Don't know.. Have to ask the posters who were concerned.

mlee...yeah..I know...and I am agreeing with her....I know that some are concerned about her well being going down there...I don't think that there is anything to worry about...otherwise...don't go if there was any real danger..jmo....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 29, 2009, 10:17:17 AM »

I received this from our Lady "Eyes of Satsuma", yesterday, after she read our post.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:52:04 PM
Subject: No "flea bag" hotel in Satsuma

mlee,  If HH is in Satsuma and staying, I don't know where it would be.   There is no hotel/motel in that  area or within 10 miles.  A couple of decent motels in Palatka on 17/100/20 (main road called Reid St.  and a bed&breakfast. South of Satsuma is Crescent City and  there is a Lakeside Motel, but I don't think it's currently open.  Just off 17 on Main St. is a bed and breakfast.  Places to stay are hard to come by. 

Satsuma has Mema's Restraunt (really a tiny, un-modern building) but with great food, a Dollar Store, a Kangaroo service station, a towing company, a fruit stand, a couple of trailer parks (small and not modern) and the Haleigh Bug Center.  I'll be going by there and see what's happening.  Then I'll let you know.  I sure don't think HH will be in any trouble there.  The weather is still messy with a lot of rain and the worse she should be is wet.

SMs research on family within driving distance is a good thought.  It's strange nothing has leaked out.  Thanks for all your work.

According to postings on another site, HH is back home, returned home last night.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

Heck she should have volunteered to go make a few drug deals, and then can get some more arrests.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: May 29, 2009, 10:24:02 AM »

I received this from our Lady "Eyes of Satsuma", yesterday, after she read our post.

mlee,  If HH is in Satsuma and staying, I don't know where it would be.   There is no hotel/motel in that  area or within 10 miles.  A couple of decent motels in Palatka on 17/100/20 (main road called Reid St.  and a bed&breakfast. South of Satsuma is Crescent City and  there is a Lakeside Motel, but I don't think it's currently open.  Just off 17 on Main St. is a bed and breakfast.  Places to stay are hard to come by. 

Satsuma has Mema's Restraunt (really a tiny, un-modern building) but with great food, a Dollar Store, a Kangaroo service station, a towing company, a fruit stand, a couple of trailer parks (small and not modern) and the Haleigh Bug Center.  I'll be going by there and see what's happening.  Then I'll let you know.  I sure don't think HH will be in any trouble there.  The weather is still messy with a lot of rain and the worse she should be is wet.

SMs research on family within driving distance is a good thought.  It's strange nothing has leaked out.  Thanks for all your work.

According to postings on another site, HH is back home, returned home last night.

Apparently, one or more of the posters at sm.. thought she was staying overnight.. Don't know..  I was playing over at EffMyPic.com,  amazing site.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: May 29, 2009, 10:33:23 AM »

Apparently, one or more of the posters at sm.. thought she was staying overnight.. Don't know..  I was playing over at EffMyPic.com,  amazing site.

I had never heard of it, I will have to check it out melee. 

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1406 on: May 29, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »

I was one that said to HH be safe, I say be safe to anyone I know who is going on a trip. Have a safe trip, is all I meant.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 29, 2009, 10:41:13 AM »

I was one that said to HH be safe, I say be safe to anyone I know who is going on a trip. Have a safe trip, is all I meant.

don't think it was your post that the poster from another forum was commenting on...jmo....
dunno....
how are you?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: May 29, 2009, 10:44:21 AM »

don't think it was your post that the poster from another forum was commenting on...jmo....
dunno....
how are you?

No, Cookie it is this forum, she chooses to email me and another Monkey, she has mentioned prior. I have encouraged her to join us as a member.  She seems to be attached and loves to read the postings on our forum.. I take that as a compliment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: May 29, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

dunno....
how are you?
Angry and frustrated with all these cases, how are you?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: May 29, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »

dunno....
how are you?

No, Cookie it is this forum, she chooses to email me and another Monkey, she has mentioned prior. I have encouraged her to join us as a member.  She seems to be attached and loves to read the postings on our forum.. I take that as a compliment.

that's right....she emails you but reads our forum right? sorry...forgot for a minute that she wasn't from another forum...Yes...she would be most welcome here..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 29, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

dunno....
how are you?
Angry and frustrated with all these cases, how are you?

the very same my friend...the very same...xxxx

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1412 on: May 29, 2009, 10:58:45 AM »

I got an email from her late last night and she is safely back (although I was concerned because anyone asking questions there pique's curiousity), and that she did...........very interesting people she spoke with yesterday and can't wait until I'm off work and can hear all the info she dug up!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: May 29, 2009, 11:01:41 AM »

I got an email from her late last night and she is safely back (although I was concerned because anyone asking questions there pique's curiousity), and that she did...........very interesting people she spoke with yesterday and can't wait until I'm off work and can hear all the info she dug up!!
Good to hear, I can imagine the info she dug up 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: May 29, 2009, 11:04:56 AM »

She did say this trip was a real "eye opener", and very fruitful........so, I'll let you know when I know what she dug up!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: May 29, 2009, 11:09:14 AM »

She did say this trip was a real "eye opener", and very fruitful........so, I'll let you know when I know what she dug up!

Well, that sure sounds promising....some new facts maybe to continue with. 

I sure hope the folks that can contribute do not rememer their early school slogan...

SILENCE IS GOLDEN ...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: May 29, 2009, 11:10:23 AM »

gonna try to post this....wish me luck!

this is a picture of Crystal and her dad, which I thought that we had thought was her brother? or do he and dad resemble each other...both wearing camouflage hat..  ...Crystal is holding a picture of missing Haleigh...a poster on here yesterday thought that it was odd that Ron was crying and holding a picture of Haleigh...
also, farther down in the article, Marie says, I'm gonna look around hell and half of Georgia until I find her....Why Georgia?

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090211/ARTICLES/902111009/0/ENTERTAINMENT

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 29, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »

Thanks, hope little Elijah is doing fine  an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1418 on: May 29, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

gonna try to post this....wish me luck!

this is a picture of Crystal and her dad, which I thought that we had thought was her brother? or do he and dad resemble each other...both wearing camouflage hat..  ...Crystal is holding a picture of missing Haleigh...a poster on here yesterday thought that it was odd that Ron was crying and holding a picture of Haleigh...
also, farther down in the article, Marie says, I'm gonna look around hell and half of Georgia until I find her....Why Georgia?

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090211/ARTICLES/902111009/0/ENTERTAINMENT

Hi cookie,
I just wanted to chime in on the photo comment about Ron holding a photo, and Crystal as well. It is standard in a missing persons case for the media,reporter and or liaison to tell you to have an 8x10 photo of the missing person on hand to get the image out there.
Hope that helps

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: May 29, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

Thanks, hope little Elijah is doing fine  an angelic monkey

He is doing fine, although it's like waiting on pins and needles everyday because he can be having a wonderful day then take a turn for he worst...it's like living on the crazy train headed to psychotic most days. Thanks for asking and your continued prayers!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.