April 27, 2024, 10:29:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289253 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 29, 2009, 11:37:49 AM »

gonna try to post this....wish me luck!

this is a picture of Crystal and her dad, which I thought that we had thought was her brother? or do he and dad resemble each other...both wearing camouflage hat..  ...Crystal is holding a picture of missing Haleigh...a poster on here yesterday thought that it was odd that Ron was crying and holding a picture of Haleigh...
also, farther down in the article, Marie says, I'm gonna look around hell and half of Georgia until I find her....Why Georgia?

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090211/ARTICLES/902111009/0/ENTERTAINMENT

Hi cookie,
I just wanted to chime in on the photo comment about Ron holding a photo, and Crystal as well. It is standard in a missing persons case for the media,reporter and or liaison to tell you to have an 8x10 photo of the missing person on hand to get the image out there.
Hope that helps

Hi Searching! that is kindo what I had thought as well..
I wanted the poster here to see that it is probably pretty common...Sorry I can't remember who was asking about the picture holding with Ron......I hadn't really thought much about it until the poster had questioned it...then I started thinking....and just happened to run across this article...
what did you think about the comment that Marie made about searching in Georgia for Haleigh?
good to see you
computer problems cured?
one of my computers had to go in...had it for less than a month...now they have decided to give me a new computer, which I am happy with....good thing it isn't my only one!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 29, 2009, 11:40:39 AM »

Seahorse was the poster asking about the picture...I think that Searching has answered the questions about posing with a picture of a missing child....We knew that some smart monkey would know the answers! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: May 29, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »

I received this from our Lady "Eyes of Satsuma", yesterday, after she read our post.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:52:04 PM
Subject: No "flea bag" hotel in Satsuma

mlee,  If HH is in Satsuma and staying, I don't know where it would be.   There is no hotel/motel in that  area or within 10 miles.  A couple of decent motels in Palatka on 17/100/20 (main road called Reid St.  and a bed&breakfast. South of Satsuma is Crescent City and  there is a Lakeside Motel, but I don't think it's currently open.  Just off 17 on Main St. is a bed and breakfast.  Places to stay are hard to come by. 

Satsuma has Mema's Restraunt (really a tiny, un-modern building) but with great food, a Dollar Store, a Kangaroo service station, a towing company, a fruit stand, a couple of trailer parks (small and not modern) and the Haleigh Bug Center.  I'll be going by there and see what's happening.  Then I'll let you know.  I sure don't think HH will be in any trouble there.  The weather is still messy with a lot of rain and the worse she should be is wet.

SMs research on family within driving distance is a good thought.  It's strange nothing has leaked out.  Thanks for all your work.

According to postings on another site, HH is back home, returned home last night.

Apparently, one or more of the posters at sm.. thought she was staying overnight.. Don't know..  I was playing over at EffMyPic.com,  amazing site.

melee   i am sooooo slow!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: May 29, 2009, 11:52:39 AM »

I received this from our Lady "Eyes of Satsuma", yesterday, after she read our post.

mlee,  If HH is in Satsuma and staying, I don't know where it would be.   There is no hotel/motel in that  area or within 10 miles.  A couple of decent motels in Palatka on 17/100/20 (main road called Reid St.  and a bed&breakfast. South of Satsuma is Crescent City and  there is a Lakeside Motel, but I don't think it's currently open.  Just off 17 on Main St. is a bed and breakfast.  Places to stay are hard to come by. 

Satsuma has Mema's Restraunt (really a tiny, un-modern building) but with great food, a Dollar Store, a Kangaroo service station, a towing company, a fruit stand, a couple of trailer parks (small and not modern) and the Haleigh Bug Center.  I'll be going by there and see what's happening.  Then I'll let you know.  I sure don't think HH will be in any trouble there.  The weather is still messy with a lot of rain and the worse she should be is wet.

SMs research on family within driving distance is a good thought.  It's strange nothing has leaked out.  Thanks for all your work.

According to postings on another site, HH is back home, returned home last night.

Apparently, one or more of the posters at sm.. thought she was staying overnight.. Don't know..  I was playing over at EffMyPic.com,  amazing site.

well I must be slower cause I don't get it....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: May 29, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

well I must be slower cause I don't get it....

scratch that! I took a closer look and I totally get it now....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1425 on: May 29, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »

this is a picture of Crystal and her dad, which I thought that we had thought was her brother? or do he and dad resemble each other...both wearing camouflage hat..  ...Crystal is holding a picture of missing Haleigh...a poster on here yesterday thought that it was odd that Ron was crying and holding a picture of Haleigh...
also, farther down in the article, Marie says, I'm gonna look around hell and half of Georgia until I find her....Why Georgia?

Hi cookie,
I just wanted to chime in on the photo comment about Ron holding a photo, and Crystal as well. It is standard in a missing persons case for the media,reporter and or liaison to tell you to have an 8x10 photo of the missing person on hand to get the image out there.
Hope that helps

I wanted the poster here to see that it is probably pretty common...Sorry I can't remember who was asking about the picture holding with Ron......I hadn't really thought much about it until the poster had questioned it...then I started thinking....and just happened to run across this article...
what did you think about the comment that Marie made about searching in Georgia for Haleigh?
good to see you
computer problems cured?
one of my computers had to go in...had it for less than a month...now they have decided to give me a new computer, which I am happy with....good thing it isn't my only one!

Hi, yes,it is standard,it is a way of getting the image out there. I find all the Ga. comments quite odd myself, but ehh,that's just me. Things will stand out to me that do not to others.I suppose it is all in how you choose to see it.
computer is so so,still learning this one. Computers are not what they are cracked up to be I do suppose.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: May 29, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »

Hummmmmmm. Sounds like she had a plan.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: May 29, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!

#254  wannaknow Says:
May 29th, 2009 at 12:35 am

Well, its good that someone donated enough money for Crystal to pay her child support…At least thats out of the way and now Ronald can maybe hire PI to help with this investigation, but I bet he doesnt….He will spend it on cigarettes and beer and drugs and maybe conoms so that Musty doesnt end up pregnant if she isnt already.. I just wish if there was nothing important to report on the where-a-bouts on Haleigh,then all the other crap we keep hearing would just stop being reported, I dont care about child support owed or who everybody thinks might be on drugs and how bad Cobra is screwing up this case looking for notoriety, I just wanna hear about Haleigh, I just want to hear what LE has to say about where this investigation is leading, have they got any clues at all, do they know anymore than they did before, do they think this is gonna be a cold case or do they think it will be solved, do they still think Haleigh is alive or not…….If everybody would just stop reporting on all the trash that is going around and just report on Haleigh I think this case might get back on track……..God Bless Haleigh!!!!

#255 Art Harris Says:
May 29th, 2009 at 1:01 am

WANNAKNOW:

Great post. We’ve decided to let garbagemen pick up the trash and go through it since it’s impossible to dissect without thick gloves and a nose-pin to keep from smelling the stench. Problem is it’s impossible to understand the circumstances of collection and competing agendas behind it without devoting all our valuable time to juggling jello that often turns out not to be what it was made out to be…We just think it demeans and hurts the credibility of the good folks who have taken to driving the garbage truck.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

I would be careful with that one heart, I heard a rumor,well not so much rumor,but was told a lawyer is preparing the paperwork against that poster in red due to the slandering of another poster. Apparently that one claimed a person who actually has worked in missing persons and such,of going all over the internet saying bad things about Crystal and also claimed the person was being investigated for obstruction and or some such charge. I read some of the back and forth on that yesterday and was able to contact the accused. It will be a big mess for the accuser,that is for sure. This person accused has a career to protect.so be very careful with believing what that one posts.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 29, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »

Hummmmmmm. Sounds like she had a plan.

Hi mlee,sounds as though somebody had a plan,must have been a doozy too because Haleigh still has not been found. Poor child,and I feel for Jr. too. Not knowing where his sister is.must be hard on him.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »

Hi cookie,
Hope that helps

good to see you
computer problems cured?
I am sorry cookie, I wanted to add, when you contact the people from missing and exploited,the first thing they ask for is photos,and the 8x10 are apparently preferred.I went through this, so it is standard for them to request photos and they also tell you to have some 8x10 photos on hand for any interviews in the media to get the image out there.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: May 29, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »

#254  wannaknow Says:

Well, its good that someone donated enough money for Crystal to pay her child support…At least thats out of the way and now Ronald can maybe hire PI to help with this investigation, but I bet he doesnt….He will spend it on cigarettes and beer and drugs and maybe conoms so that Musty doesnt end up pregnant if she isnt already.. I just wish if there was nothing important to report on the where-a-bouts on Haleigh,then all the other crap we keep hearing would just stop being reported, I dont care about child support owed or who everybody thinks might be on drugs and how bad Cobra is screwing up this case looking for notoriety, I just wanna hear about Haleigh, I just want to hear what LE has to say about where this investigation is leading, have they got any clues at all, do they know anymore than they did before, do they think this is gonna be a cold case or do they think it will be solved, do they still think Haleigh is alive or not…….If everybody would just stop reporting on all the trash that is going around and just report on Haleigh I think this case might get back on track……..God Bless Haleigh!!!!

#255 Art Harris Says:

WANNAKNOW:

Great post. We’ve decided to let garbagemen pick up the trash and go through it since it’s impossible to dissect without thick gloves and a nose-pin to keep from smelling the stench. Problem is it’s impossible to understand the circumstances of collection and competing agendas behind it without devoting all our valuable time to juggling jello that often turns out not to be what it was made out to be…We just think it demeans and hurts the credibility of the good folks who have taken to driving the garbage truck.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

I would be careful with that one heart, I heard a rumor,well not so much rumor,but was told a lawyer is preparing the paperwork against that poster in red due to the slandering of another poster. Apparently that one claimed a person who actually has worked in missing persons and such,of going all over the internet saying bad things about Crystal and also claimed the person was being investigated for obstruction and or some such charge. I read some of the back and forth on that yesterday and was able to contact the accused. It will be a big mess for the accuser,that is for sure. This person accused has a career to protect.so be very careful with believing what that one posts.

I do not see anything slanderous in the above post regarding Crystal.

Do you have a link regarding what it is you are referring to Searching?

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: May 29, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

Anyone have access to WS... I was just in google running search's on the different Fam's, and something popped up that is listed in WS, something about a Coslin and Beliz.....  Anyone know anything about that?  Me, I'm not a member, don't have access. Google can lead me to it, but I can't get to it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:46 PM »

#254  wannaknow Says:

#255 Art Harris Says:

WANNAKNOW:

more slanderous toward ron in my opinion....and then says others should not  be reporting trash...kindof cheeky don't ya think?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »

Anyone have access to WS... I was just in google running search's on the different Fam's, and something popped up that is listed in WS, something about a Coslin and Beliz.....  Anyone know anything about that?  Me, I'm not a member, don't have access. Google can lead me to it, but I can't get to it...

don't they allow you to read without being a member? I used to do that ....they wouldn't let me join cause of my email addy ....can you imagine? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1434 on: May 29, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »

I will try to see, wish me luck.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: May 29, 2009, 12:32:34 PM »

don't they allow you to read without being a member? I used to do that ....they wouldn't let me join cause of my email addy ....can you imagine? 

There are some pages I can pull up, but not this one.. don't know if its a rumor or what. This didn't pull up.. you might try it and see if you can.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: May 29, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »

Belize - Nurse Jobs
LPN

Return to the World Jobs Belize Form Topic List
See Newest Belize Messages
• Page 1 (Original Post) •
Lindsy Croslin (74.170.108.64) -

I am a LPN that will be moving to pregresso heights community in Belize around july 2009.
http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Beli...obs/170418-LPN       Rumor has it Ron has requested to take Jr to Belize, vacation?  South America
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: May 29, 2009, 12:43:48 PM »

I see the page is invalid, sorry, let me go again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: May 29, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Belize/Nurse_Jobs/170418-LPN
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: May 29, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »

#254  wannaknow Says:

#255 Art Harris Says:

WANNAKNOW:

My bad heart, it was crystalsfan whom from what I am told has been determined to be wannaknow as well.
post 243 on the following thread.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/

my question is why keep changing posting names? any who,has nothing to do with me and I will not read there anymore,not after seeing all that when trying to get caught up on what I missed. Sad that this kind of thing is going on in this case. The rumors IMO are just keeping the truth buried.Those spreading them are helping to keep the truth from coming out. again JMO
I have to go let the dogs out 4 pups all 7 months old,keep me on my toes. Though it is fun watching the German shepherd with the chihuahuas,they are the same age and love to play together.Plus training the GSD takes a lot of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.