April 27, 2024, 06:32:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289284 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: May 29, 2009, 01:59:20 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!

#254  wannaknow Says:
May 29th, 2009 at 12:35 am

Well, its good that someone donated enough money for Crystal to pay her child support…At least thats out of the way and now Ronald can maybe hire PI to help with this investigation, but I bet he doesnt….He will spend it on cigarettes and beer and drugs and maybe conoms so that Musty doesnt end up pregnant if she isnt already.. I just wish if there was nothing important to report on the where-a-bouts on Haleigh,then all the other crap we keep hearing would just stop being reported, I dont care about child support owed or who everybody thinks might be on drugs and how bad Cobra is screwing up this case looking for notoriety, I just wanna hear about Haleigh, I just want to hear what LE has to say about where this investigation is leading, have they got any clues at all, do they know anymore than they did before, do they think this is gonna be a cold case or do they think it will be solved, do they still think Haleigh is alive or not…….If everybody would just stop reporting on all the trash that is going around and just report on Haleigh I think this case might get back on track……..God Bless Haleigh!!!!

#255 Art Harris Says:
May 29th, 2009 at 1:01 am

WANNAKNOW:

Great post. We’ve decided to let garbagemen pick up the trash and go through it since it’s impossible to dissect without thick gloves and a nose-pin to keep from smelling the stench. Problem is it’s impossible to understand the circumstances of collection and competing agendas behind it without devoting all our valuable time to juggling jello that often turns out not to be what it was made out to be…We just think it demeans and hurts the credibility of the good folks who have taken to driving the garbage truck.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

I would be careful with that one heart, I heard a rumor,well not so much rumor,but was told a lawyer is preparing the paperwork against that poster in red due to the slandering of another poster. Apparently that one claimed a person who actually has worked in missing persons and such,of going all over the internet saying bad things about Crystal and also claimed the person was being investigated for obstruction and or some such charge. I read some of the back and forth on that yesterday and was able to contact the accused. It will be a big mess for the accuser,that is for sure. This person accused has a career to protect.so be very careful with believing what that one posts.

I do not see anything slanderous in the above post regarding Crystal.

Do you have a link regarding what it is you are referring to Searching?
My bad heart, it was crystalsfan whom from what I am told has been determined to be wannaknow as well.
post 243 on the following thread.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/

my question is why keep changing posting names? any who,has nothing to do with me and I will not read there anymore,not after seeing all that when trying to get caught up on what I missed. Sad that this kind of thing is going on in this case. The rumors IMO are just keeping the truth buried.Those spreading them are helping to keep the truth from coming out. again JMO
I have to go let the dogs out 4 pups all 7 months old,keep me on my toes. Though it is fun watching the German shepherd with the chihuahuas,they are the same age and love to play together.Plus training the GSD takes a lot of time.

It is very sad Searching.   Have fun with the dogs!

Why do people do this.. quite simple they have an agenda..  they enjoy the control, they manipulate the conversation.. Some could be paid to do this.. If they have the ability to mask and use separate IP address's, then they can enter a forum room under multi personalities.  this leads to a bit of confusion.  And if they are slandering anyone , yea I guess they can be charged. Can they be tracked.. I'm sure that LE can track even a masked IP.  They FBI does that all the time, tracking Hackers. That's how they find them, they can find anybody on the web. Anybody..

Sadly, the reality is that there are potentially going to be a few people who post that could possibly have mental health issues also. Just saying...
Nevertheless, if LE is suspicious of a poster they can track people via the internet at any time, which is a good thing in IMHO.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: May 29, 2009, 02:02:15 PM »

Is this misty's sister in law?  Leaving for Belize..  What is this about Ron, he's going to vac in Belize or SA, think Belize is an Island near Mexico, isn't it?
Yes, it is Misty's sister in law. All I know is Ron wants to take a vacation there, with Jr. I will see through the day if anything more is said about this.

why? does he think that Haleigh could be there? 

Who the hooty hell takes a vacation to another country when their 5 year-old daughter is missing??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: May 29, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS :  All U.S. citizens must have a U.S. passport valid for the duration of their visit to Belize.  U.S. citizens do not need visas for tourist visits of up to thirty days, but they must have onward or return air tickets and proof of sufficient funds to maintain themselves while in Belize.  Visitors for purposes other than tourism, or who wish to stay longer than 30 days, must obtain visas from the government of Belize.  All tourists and non-Belizean nationalities are required to pay an exit fee of U.S. $35 (payable in U.S. dollars only) when leaving Belize. Additional information on entry and customs requirements may be obtained from the Embassy of Belize at 2535 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC  20008, Tel. (202) 332-9636 or at their web site:  http://www.embassyofbelize.org

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1055.html
What do you think about all the chatter in the parking lot over this? I must be really stupid, I've never heard of Belize until today 

I don't think any of the forums that have info about this case, agrees with their lifestyle nor their choices.  Guess we shall see what transpires.  First she must pass her course exam to be a nurse, then I am sure one must get some testing done in order to legally work there.  There is a lot of paperwork to be filed first....and it just maybe dreams on their end.

If it isn't....then Ron is as sad as a rock bout Haleigh.  I sure hope Crystal gets her eggs all in the same basket and soon. I do know that i order for a US paret to move that they must have the approval of the non custodial parent. 

Is this the place to take a 5 yr old for a vcacation??? What is wrong with going to Disney World?? The link I posted above, has a lot of info about the crime that is being committed. 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: May 29, 2009, 02:05:23 PM »

Is this misty's sister in law?  Leaving for Belize..  What is this about Ron, he's going to vac in Belize or SA, think Belize is an Island near Mexico, isn't it?
Yes, it is Misty's sister in law. All I know is Ron wants to take a vacation there, with Jr. I will see through the day if anything more is said about this.

Who the hooty hell takes a vacation to another country when their 5 year-old daughter is missing??
I have zero idea Brandi. I'm speechless.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: May 29, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »

Belize - Nurse Jobs
LPN

Return to the World Jobs Belize Form Topic List
See Newest Belize Messages
• Page 1 (Original Post) •
Lindsy Croslin (74.170.108.64) -

I am a LPN that will be moving to pregresso heights community in Belize around july 2009.
http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Beli...obs/170418-LPN       Rumor has it Ron has requested to take Jr to Belize, vacation?  South America

Well, I went back to the link that I think heart posted yesterday for the Fla Nurses, etc..  Nothing is coming up for a Croslin with a licence....anyone know her maiden name, maybe they are not legally married.
Lindsy hasn't graduated yet, not for a couple more months, I guess according to her myspace, which I don't have.  Pirate from WS, posted this, ( Ron has not petitioned the court that I am aware of. But he has asked Crystal if he could take Jr. to South America this summer to visit a family member. ) So again, who knows? 

Well, Golly Molly.. Am I surprised.. Naw..  I bet one day the LE in Putnam and Baker County, may well look around, and all of the familes have gone to Beliz....  Except for Johnny and Connie, their heading for Ketucky..   What have I learned today,  Connie of course I knew was a Nurse,  Marie is a Nurse, and now Misty's sister in Law is an LPN.   I guess keep it in the families.

Is Marie a Nurse or a Nures Assistant?

I believe it was posted here yesterday or the day before, that Marie is a CNA .. certified nurse assistant, not a licensed nurse.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: May 29, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

Question:
Do we know yet exactly where Ron was staying or who he was staying with when he took the kids to Texas?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: May 29, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

UMMMM  RON CUMMINGS????

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: May 29, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »

Searching, it is so good to have you back!!! I made this little welcome back image for you the other day, but I didn't see you post after I made it. Hurry back and stay back. LOL

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1468 on: May 29, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS :  All U.S. citizens must have a U.S. passport valid for the duration of their visit to Belize.  U.S. citizens do not need visas for tourist visits of up to thirty days, but they must have onward or return air tickets and proof of sufficient funds to maintain themselves while in Belize.  Visitors for purposes other than tourism, or who wish to stay longer than 30 days, must obtain visas from the government of Belize.  All tourists and non-Belizean nationalities are required to pay an exit fee of U.S. $35 (payable in U.S. dollars only) when leaving Belize. Additional information on entry and customs requirements may be obtained from the Embassy of Belize at 2535 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC  20008, Tel. (202) 332-9636 or at their web site:  http://www.embassyofbelize.org

What do you think about all the chatter in the parking lot over this? I must be really stupid, I've never heard of Belize until today 

My stepson built homes for the homeless there on a church mission trip, very poor and somewhat dangerous country.......wouldn't want my small kids there, and didn't really want my stepson there when he was 18yrs old. BUT, MLEE regarding this statement:

Ron contacted Crystal and received her permission to take Little Ron, which was a kindness, since he has Custody and she has visitation.

IIRC~they have joint custody, and he has residential custody..........in TN where I was divorced that meant exactly that JOINT decision making, and he would have HAD to ask permission unless he had full custodial rights, especially to take a child out of the country.......and FWIW, she's a h@ll of a lot nicer than I would be, I wouldn't let him out of my sight with butterbean after my other child disappeared on his watch technically....,not a chance in h#ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: May 29, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »

My stepson built homes for the homeless there on a church mission trip, very poor and somewhat dangerous country.......wouldn't want my small kids there, and didn't really want my stepson there when he was 18yrs old. BUT, MLEE regarding this statement:

Ron contacted Crystal and received her permission to take Little Ron, which was a kindness, since he has Custody and she has visitation.

IIRC~they have joint custody, and he has residential custody..........in TN where I was divorced that meant exactly that JOINT decision making, and he would have HAD to ask permission unless he had full custodial rights, especially to take a child out of the country.......and FWIW, she's a h@ll of a lot nicer than I would be, I wouldn't let him out of my sight with butterbean after my other child disappeared on his watch technically....,not a chance in h#ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

This makes no sense to me. If she is so concerned about the well-being of her children in Ronald's custody, that she has filed papers with DCF ... why on earth would she agree to let him take her son out of the country, where our legal system would not be able to protect him?

Just boggles my mind.

Makes no sense to me on any front.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1470 on: May 29, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

UMMMM  RON CUMMINGS????

Exactly.....same one that gets married directly after their child goes missing to the "dumb biatch" that let their child get stole.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: May 29, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

This makes no sense to me. If she is so concerned about the well-being of her children in Ronald's custody, that she has filed papers with DCF ... why on earth would she agree to let him take her son out of the country, where our legal system would not be able to protect him?

Just boggles my mind.

Makes no sense to me on any front.

Makes no sense to me either which leads me to consider that this could potentially be a rumor either in part or in whole.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: May 29, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »

If it were true that Crystal would or did give Ron permission to take little Butterbean to Belize then I am more confused than ever.
Either Crystal herself had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, which I personally have not seen enough evidence to prove any suchathing, or she is desperately trying to believe that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance either? Maybe?
gah.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: May 29, 2009, 02:33:23 PM »

Seems to me that LE and DCF would bar Ron from leaving the country in light of the fact that Haleigh is missing and that no one has been cleared. Plain and simple IMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: May 29, 2009, 02:39:23 PM »

Seems to me that LE and DCF would bar Ron from leaving the country in light of the fact that Haleigh is missing and that no one has been cleared. Plain and simple IMO.

I think I'll wait until I have more reason to believe that it is a fact, not just a rumor that Ronald is planning a vacation out of the country with his son to comment further on this.

It's just too outlandish for me to wrap my brain around right now. LOL

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: May 29, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

I think I'll wait until I have more reason to believe that it is a fact, not just a rumor that Ronald is planning a vacation out of the country with his son to comment further on this.

Me too Brandi. (My brain hurts right now lol.)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

Me too Brandi. (My brain hurts right now lol.)

Me three........just beyond comprehension to be honest!

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: May 29, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

If it were true that Crystal would or did give Ron permission to take little Butterbean to Belize then I am more confused than ever.
Either Crystal herself had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, which I personally have not seen enough evidence to prove any suchathing, or she is desperately trying to believe that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance either? Maybe?
gah.

Okay, stop just a few moments and ask yourself that question again.. Why would she??   Lets try a few words, Trust, Reliability,
Safety..  If these words don't fit..  Then why would she?  Why would any Mother in her situation, ever consider letting her child leave the safety of this County, and her reach?   If it still doesn't click in,  Ask yourself, what would happen if she had said NO.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: May 29, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »

Do we have any information on Haleigh's Great Aunt Patricia?
Such as where she lives and her family tree?
Just curious.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: May 29, 2009, 02:55:16 PM »

gah.

Okay, stop just a few moments and ask yourself that question again.. Why would she??   Lets try a few words, Trust, Reliability,
Safety..  If these words don't fit..  Then why would she?  Why would any Mother in her situation, ever consider letting her child leave the safety of this County, and her reach?   If it still doesn't click in,  Ask yourself, what would happen if she had said NO.

I can't even ask myself those questions because IMO, this is so ridiculous that until I KNOW this one is fact over rumor, there is no need in even considering any questions..........I'll call Marie over this one and find out as this is crazy.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.