April 27, 2024, 04:47:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289280 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: May 29, 2009, 11:15:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I have a few things to say, first of all, the picture I posted on here last night was just a picture, I didnt say it was from anywhere I have been, I just found it and posted it as everybody does everyday,whats the big deal!!!  It is just a picture that was on someones my space and I saw it thought it was cute and just posted it on HALEIGH's thread!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: May 29, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

Good Night Cookie....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: May 29, 2009, 11:18:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys,    I have a few things to say, first of all, the picture I posted on here last night was just a picture, I didnt say it was from anywhere I have been, I just found it and posted it as everybody does everyday,whats the big deal!!!  It is just a picture that was on someones my space and I saw it thought it was cute and just posted it on HALEIGH's thread!!!

hi HH.. Did you find out any thing new or any pics?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: May 29, 2009, 11:22:54 PM »

I found out a few things   but nothing new about Haleigh, alot of stuff other people told me. alot of stuff the locals said and I had several places to check out that some people had sent me in e-mails, but as far as anything new about Haleigh ,   Dont I wish!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: May 29, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

I found out a few things   but nothing new about Haleigh, alot of stuff other people told me. alot of stuff the locals said and I had several places to check out that some people had sent me in e-mails, but as far as anything new about Haleigh ,   Dont I wish!

I hope something breaks soon and Haleigh is found....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: May 29, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

Me too Jersey me too, its sad and I know someone knows something about her whereabouts, most likely its the last ones to see her IMO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: May 29, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »

Good Night sweet monkey's.

Prayers for Haleigh...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: May 29, 2009, 11:31:25 PM »

Me too Jersey me too, its sad and I know someone knows something about her whereabouts, most likely its the last ones to see her IMO

I agree....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: May 30, 2009, 12:43:59 AM »

Klaas, you have mail!...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:51 AM »

Thanks, for all the links and posts from Art's site, and Crystal's message on myspace. HH thanks for that billboard pic of Haleigh, hope you are safe in Satsuma.  an angelic monkey
Your welcome Rose, yes Im home and the picture was one that I got off from someones my-space page and just thought it was cute and posted it here because this is Haleighs thread........

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: May 30, 2009, 12:51:41 AM »

I just find it so strange that you never hear anything of Gr Sykes or Gr Neves in the news anymore. 

The actions of Ron and Misty, going along with their everyday cares and it appears to me that all four of them, either know where she is, or something is fishy about them.  You just don't kinda give up, and forget that she is out there.  You try and make attempts to be heard.  All four of these people are just sitting down behind the fence, keeping their mouths shut.  WHY?????

This is all so strange, it's like the little one has just been forgotten 

Amen......I will never understand it!
Do you know if HH got to Satsuma safely?

no rose, I read a post on another site this morning where HH said that she was, at that time, at a flea bag hotel in Satsuma.
Yes, I do belong to several sites, just like alot of others here, and I was talking to someone on another site that I talk to sometimes and just to let them know I had arrived safely, so yea .........at that time I had arrived safely.......

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: May 30, 2009, 01:02:46 AM »

I received this from our Lady "Eyes of Satsuma", yesterday, after she read our post.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:52:04 PM
Subject: No "flea bag" hotel in Satsuma

mlee,  If HH is in Satsuma and staying, I don't know where it would be.   There is no hotel/motel in that  area or within 10 miles.  A couple of decent motels in Palatka on 17/100/20 (main road called Reid St.  and a bed&breakfast. South of Satsuma is Crescent City and  there is a Lakeside Motel, but I don't think it's currently open.  Just off 17 on Main St. is a bed and breakfast.  Places to stay are hard to come by. 

Satsuma has Mema's Restraunt (really a tiny, un-modern building) but with great food, a Dollar Store, a Kangaroo service station, a towing company, a fruit stand, a couple of trailer parks (small and not modern) and the Haleigh Bug Center.  I'll be going by there and see what's happening.  Then I'll let you know.  I sure don't think HH will be in any trouble there.  The weather is still messy with a lot of rain and the worse she should be is wet.

SMs research on family within driving distance is a good thought.  It's strange nothing has leaked out.  Thanks for all your work.

According to postings on another site, HH is back home, returned home last night.

Apparently, one or more of the posters at sm.. thought she was staying overnight.. Don't know..  I was playing over at EffMyPic.com,  amazing site.
it is and amazing site, thats undoubly where the person that made the picture that I got off from Crystals my space page got it from,   I thought it was cute and posted it so everybody could see it.......Glad you posted the name of the site, I didnt know about it but now that I do i will know where to go if I want to make some really neat pictures!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 30, 2009, 01:08:01 AM »

You know, I've been pretty busy the last few days with family stuff so I haven't really been following this case.

Seems as though there is some childish bickering going on, likely due to the frustration of no news and no HALEIGH.  Does anyone really think that going after or picking on another poster will help find Haleigh?  Do you think that a poster here at SM is responsible for Haleigh being missing?

By the way, I thought the picture HH found of Haleigh on the billboard was cool.

http://www.effmypic.com/

Sad part is, the beautiful little girl above was likely no longer alive by the time we first heard her name. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: May 30, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »

Seems to me that LE and DCF would bar Ron from leaving the country in light of the fact that Haleigh is missing and that no one has been cleared. Plain and simple IMO.

Patricia,

Common sense rules, DCF, doubtfully, would allow the child to be taken out of the country.  I read that DCF still investigating
the child, it is very unlikely they would support a vacation out of the country by any means. Thank-you for a reality check.
I seriously doubt that DCF ,would allow this pair, to take the child out of the state, let alone out of the country. Good thinking Patricia.

Ditto~not to mention how on earth would he afford it?????

Just talked with HH............lot's of neighbors talking about R/M around there, no shock there I guess in a town that small. Where I live it's so small if you sneeze someone 3 blocks away brings you a tissue.

Yeah, and if HH was in Ron's neck of the woods, there would probably be lots of talk about Crystal and her family...that is how it is...depends on whose crowd you would be visiting with I would guess..
Yes there was talk about everybody, but mostly about Ron as he was the one living there and not Crystal, also talk about Misty, the last person to see Haleigh alive IMO...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: May 30, 2009, 01:42:46 AM »

You know, I've been pretty busy the last few days with family stuff so I haven't really been following this case.

Seems as though there is some childish bickering going on, likely due to the frustration of no news and no HALEIGH.  Does anyone really think that going after or picking on another poster will help find Haleigh?  Do you think that a poster here at SM is responsible for Haleigh being missing?

By the way, I thought the picture HH found of Haleigh on the billboard was cool.

http://www.effmypic.com/

Sad part is, the beautiful little girl above was likely no longer alive by the time we first heard her name. 

Thank You Klaas, I liked that picture also, and I agree, its so sad, but true, she is most likely gone and the ones that know wont say anything!   Praying for Haleigh!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1575 on: May 30, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

Thank-you for your update HH. I agree, I do not think Haleigh is no longer with us.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: May 30, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

Good Morning  Monkey's......
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: May 30, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

And the lack of news, and the lack of info from the families will continue..  Hopefully,  Art will be staying in the case, maybe Cobra will, but he cannot investigate anything.  I have noticed, nothing has hit HLN.. Not a word from Satsuma.  I imagine, Kim is staying out of the picture, I think Jeremiah will be also.. Crystal has gone home. And, the Cummings are keeping to themselves. None of them have anything they wish to put out to the Public, it would just bring up the Laundry airing of last week.  Can we find Haleigh.  NO.. We can't.   When they feel the time is right, she will be brought back home.  What good does it do any of us, to learn that Ron and Misty might be having marital spats, that is not news..  No body has called LE, so I guess all is well in the Sykes - Cummings World.   I guess we will just set back and watch the moving vans, as they leave town..  Life for these Families will never be the same in either community.

FYI

NutZ R Us wrote:
Hey you all...my security cought a trojan downloader from the Art Harris site...all I did was click the link here and read that Ava thingie.. Just thought you should know.

HaleysNana wrote:
I've heard about that happening to several people . There were people on Art's talking about it. Maybe somebody's got it in for Art lol...

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1767

Hey in response to this you should beware of what type of sceurity system is telling you that you have the virus....
same thing happened to me when i went to check out ava's post except the system that was alerting me to the supposed virus was not a security system that i had on my computer...
in a nut shell if i had downloaded this new software that was alerting me to the virus i would have been downloading the virus... hope that makes sense...
a lot of viruses disguise themselves as virus protection
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: May 30, 2009, 12:08:40 PM »

Good Morning  Monkey's......

Good Morning Jersey ~  The pic says it all.  Thanks,

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: May 30, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »

HH...was Crystal and Marie still in town? we have heard reports that they have gone back home...

good morning all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.