April 27, 2024, 10:16:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289294 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: May 30, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »

Ok...sorry for the earlier posts...this was a hurried job but does show what a difference the hair color makes.

Wow thanks lulu...it sure does make a difference.  I think when folks are looking, they have a tendency to check out the hair for the curls first. 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: May 30, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

Just wish there was SOMETHING WE COULD DO.....

We have LOOKED, RESEARCHED MANY TOPICS, PEOPLE AND THEORIES. 

I don't know...but thought if we can get a listing of NEWSPAPERS in OTHER STATES...

KY, TN, GA, and others, type up MISSING PERSON PAGE.... and forward it to as many newspapers that we could find.  Asking folks in that area, if there is someone that happens to have a little 5 yr old that SUDDENLY appeared in their care.  Maybe a neighbor or a friend or a relative would read this and realize that YES..... so and so...have a relative with them, or that they just adopted someone. 

There has to be SOMEONE.....that may read and lead us to Haleigh. 

I remember Shawn from MO ( sorry can't remember last name) that the perp told everyone that he was a relative...so therefore everyone accepted his lies..noone came forward to report Shawn being at that pervs home.  In fact, even Shawn NEVER TOLD anyone, not even his school councellors....that he was being held.

We could include the initial MISSING PERSON INFORMATION, PLEASE HELP US!!!!   

I think you have a great idea Grams. The thing is that it costs a lot of money for newspapers to print up missing persons adds and unless it is current news they tend to ignore. How about contacting newspapers and asking them if they would consider running a ad even if it were somewhat small space as a tax deduction (if that can be done) or how about contacting the missing persons foundations and asking them to donate to the cause? There used to be missing persons on milk cartons I'm not sure if that is still done or not my family buys the plastic jugs of milk and no ads on the jugs so not sure on that. How about cereal boxes then?
Good idea Grams and we could be doing things to get this rolling. It is going to take volunteer effort to make phone calls and contacting others who could be helping out on a project like this.
Sunday newspapers seem to sell the most from what I understand. If all newspapers could dedicate a back page on their Sunday edition (some do from what my Mother has told me) then it would be a start. The smaller hometown newspapers are the ones that we could be contacting also if the larger ones are already doing it. (I'm not 100% sure that very many larger ones are?)
Some newspapers are weekly prints also I wouldn't rule them out.
Also online newspaper editions and I have seen a few of them do have something about Haleigh right now. How hard would it be to include an online missing persons page?
I don't know but it is a thought.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: May 30, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »

snipped from Patricia...

Sunday newspapers seem to sell the most from what I understand. If all newspapers could dedicate a back page on their Sunday edition (some do from what my Mother has told me) then it would be a start. The smaller hometown newspapers are the ones that we could be contacting also if the larger ones are already doing it. (I'm not 100% sure that very many larger ones are?)
Also online newspaper editions and I have seen a few of them do have something about Haleigh right now. How hard would it be to include an online missing persons page?

Newspapers are just that....they are in the business to GIVE THE SPECIAL NEWS REPORTS...what better NEWS than a MISSING CHILD..  I would personally prefer to read about a missing child than some of the other news articles that seem to get posted. 

If they don't want to do a feature on this, does't say much for their newspaper.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: May 30, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

snipped from Patricia...

Newspapers are just that....they are in the business to GIVE THE SPECIAL NEWS REPORTS...what better NEWS than a MISSING CHILD..  I would personally prefer to read about a missing child than some of the other news articles that seem to get posted. 

If they don't want to do a feature on this, does't say much for their newspaper.

Exactly. Right now I am wondering what criteria the newspapers would have to meet in order to get a tax right off for running missing persons ads?
Can they run the ads themselves and it be considered a tax right off or would a request from LE or a missing persons foundation be required?
Hmmm....

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: May 30, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: May 30, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »

Hello monkeys.

No news about Haleigh today, I see.

How terribly sad.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: May 30, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

That is precious Brandi. Thank you for your beautiful posters.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: May 30, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

snipped from Patricia...

GrammaMonkey and Patricia Mocha Latte:  Now, you guys are talking about the very thing that we have set up a new thread about.  Please join us in helping get this started!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5255.new#new

We need a lot of input.  We are talking about setting up a web site just for these things.  I also suggested the newspapers and news web sites, and hope you will read this thread (only one page at present) and join in.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: May 30, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »

Jag...glad that you brought that thread over here...just in case some of our monkey friends don't venture over to other threads....We should put it on every thread that is active...thanks..

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: May 30, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

snipped from Patricia...

GrammaMonkey and Patricia Mocha Latte:  Now, you guys are talking about the very thing that we have set up a new thread about.  Please join us in helping get this started!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5255.new#new

We need a lot of input.  We are talking about setting up a web site just for these things.  I also suggested the newspapers and news web sites, and hope you will read this thread (only one page at present) and join in.

TY Jaggard. I'm in.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: May 30, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

good Patricia...we need all the help that we can get!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: May 30, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »

It is a sad thing to be waiting around to hear what, if any, new news has come about in this case or any case for that matter.
We aren't hearing anything but I trust and believe that LE and others are out there doing a much better job than any of us can imagine (since they are smart in not letting any of the details out in the case) and I want to say thank you to any and all of those people for all of their tireless efforts on trying to find little Haleigh.
No matter what ~Justice~ will prevail and I for one pray that it will come swiftly.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: May 30, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »

It is a sad thing to be waiting around to hear what, if any, new news has come about in this case or any case for that matter.
We aren't hearing anything but I trust and believe that LE and others are out there doing a much better job than any of us can imagine (since they are smart in not letting any of the details out in the case) and I want to say thank you to any and all of those people for all of their tireless efforts on trying to find little Haleigh.
No matter what ~Justice~ will prevail and I for one pray that it will come swiftly.

Sad indeed.

It just seems to me that with today's technology at LE's disposal that a 5-year-old child could not just go "missing" for almost 4 months with no trace whatsoever.

I have been making the artwork using Haleigh's pictures for this forum for a long time now. It used to be therapeutic for me. I used to think about where she was, when she would be home when I made them.

Now I make them and get an empty feeling as I work on them.

This whole case leaves me feeling empty and sad now. Not hopeful any longer.

Maybe tomorrow that will change. I hope so.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: May 30, 2009, 08:01:05 PM »

Thank you for your posters Brandi. Your contribution is very well received by me and others. It is good that you keep little Haleigh's face seen each and every day.
I have seen people's hope diminish over time.
As I said I do trust and believe that justice will prevail and I mean that sincerely no matter what the outcome. My Mother once told me, pray for the best but expect the worst because in the end, no matter what your expectations are or were, the only surprise you will be left to contend with would be much better that what you expected.
I hope you don't mind me passing along a little piece of my Mother's advice. If I would have only listened to her sooner in life I would have experienced much less grief and that is a fact.
((((((( HUGS))))))) to ya Brandi.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: May 30, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

I think this is a great idea too.....a lot of times I think that they try to make girls look like boys and vice versa....where is the thread at ? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: May 30, 2009, 09:23:43 PM »

I keep thinking and thinking about the blanket story Misty told and others are talking about this also, and something just aint right about it, something happened with those blankets, its just weird to me!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: May 30, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »

I keep thinking and thinking about the blanket story Misty told and others are talking about this also, and something just aint right about it, something happened with those blankets, its just weird to me!

I agree too. Ever since the 911 call , the 911  radio transmission, the police report ,the interviews , the marriage and all the inconsistancies , where the children slept, blankets not adding up..

When you cover up something you did and its incriminating you make up a cover for it not realizing that certain details your covering up draws attention ..Unless there was a reason to for your coverup...

Does that make sense in what I am trying to say.. I am not good in explaining myself...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: May 30, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

I agree too. Ever since the 911 call , the 911  radio transmission, the police report ,the interviews , the marriage and all the inconsistancies , where the children slept, blankets not adding up..

When you cover up something you did and its incriminating you make up a cover for it not realizing that certain details your covering up draws attention ..Unless there was a reason to for your coverup...

Does that make sense in what I am trying to say.. I am not good in explaining myself...

Yes, you are making sense to me. Like you don't bring in odd facts like that when recounting the night unless you think it has something to do with it, and you are trying to answer questions not even asked.

Does that make sense?  LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: May 30, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »

Yes, you are making sense to me. Like you don't bring in odd facts like that when recounting the night unless you think it has something to do with it, and you are trying to answer questions not even asked.

Thats it Brandi.... You explained it well where I was coming from.. Thank You..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: May 30, 2009, 09:54:36 PM »

Thats exactly it,   like if you think someone might already be thinking about the blanket thing or might have heard it already from someone else, or your scared they might find out about it later, you throw it in there to  cover yourself, kinda just in case!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.