April 28, 2024, 04:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289321 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: May 30, 2009, 10:06:49 PM »

HH...don't know if you say my earlier post to you...did you see Crystal and Marie or are they back home as reported? thanks..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: May 30, 2009, 10:09:07 PM »

Just thinking outloud....

Now Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop how did the van get back to Jacksonville where Chelsea lives?? Did Fibsty drive the van with the kids  to Chelsea's where Joe was staying and Joe brough Fibsty back to the MH with the kids...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: May 30, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

HH...don't know if you say my earlier post to you...did you see Crystal and Marie or are they back home as reported? thanks..
They are back home, but Crystal is gonna try to go back to the running of the Haleigh Center as soon as the Doc tells her she can drive and they are still trying to get a staff for the center set up ,so it can stay open day and night!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: May 30, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

Now Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop how did the van get back to Jacksonville where Chelsea lives?? Did Fibsty drive the van with the kids  to Chelsea's where Joe was staying and Joe brough Fibsty back to the MH with the kids...

eh? when? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: May 30, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »

Thats a good questuin, there are just too many end left untied!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: May 30, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

They are back home, but Crystal is gonna try to go back to the running of the Haleigh Center as soon as the Doc tells her she can drive and they are still trying to get a staff for the center set up ,so it can stay open day and night!

thanks...so is it closed now? it looked vacant from the latest pictures that we saw..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: May 30, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

eh? when? 

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

“I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared.

“The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said 'Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van.' I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van," said Chelsea.

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Chelsea said that scratch was not there the last time she drove it.

“The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:VCE3MYgS1fcJ:www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/New-Details-About-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx+CHELSEA+CROSLIN&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: May 30, 2009, 10:44:29 PM »

So, HH ... I really haven't heard anything about your recent visit to Satsuma this past week.

Did you go on the search you said you wanted to check out?

Who did you talk to while there?

Did you see Crystal and/or Kim this trip?

Spill the beans! What did you learn that you can share with us?

Did you take more pictures?

I am anxious to hear about your trip.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: May 30, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »

So, HH ... I really haven't heard anything about your recent visit to Satsuma this past week.

Did you go on the search you said you wanted to check out? Yes, I did, sveral people had sent me things via E-mail that they wanted me to check out and I did, and I found nothing..not anything important anyway!

Who did you talk to while there?I spoke with a few people that were from Rons neighborhood and the one where he lived at at the time and the one where he live before he moved to green lane.

Did you see Crystal and/or Kim this trip?No I didnt, Kim was busy and Crystal was in Baker county.

Spill the beans! What did you learn that you can share with us?I learned alot from the people I spoke with, but I dont know if I could or should share that here, as it is only hearsay and I dont want to get shot at for passing on hearsay!

Did you take more pictures?I took a few.

I am anxious to hear about your trip.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: May 30, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »

Thanks, HH.

Too bad this case is at a standstill.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: May 31, 2009, 12:47:41 AM »

Thanks, HH.

Too bad this case is at a standstill.
Yes it is Brandi,   if you have it would you post another picture of Haleigh with the blue dress on, I love that picture, she was so cute being a Flower girl in that wedding....Thanks

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: May 31, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

On Sunday May/31 at 3pm Central we will be focusing in once more on the Haleigh Cummings case. This story has been mostly been dropped by the the MSM but a few of us are keeping the pressure on. It is often hard to know when to launch a story, our little group is pretty open with sharing information

http://www.bloggernews.net/121063   www.blogtalkradio.com

Now I have read a couple of sites...www.artharris.com post # 297  ...states that there was a TIP and that dogs were required for a search for Haleigh.

It is something...but...why would the TIP not go directly to LE.  So, we shall see what becomes of this today...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: May 31, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »

good morning grama, I see no new news today... I guess we all wish the same thing each day. Bring the children home.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:43 AM »

Here is another reference to the search..and WHY LE was not contacted...

I know that your initial reaction is ‘go tell the cops’, well isn’t that exactly what happened with Roy Kronk in the Caylee Anthony case? The folks in Putnam County want to do things their own way, and I guess I can not fault them for that, I likely would react the same way.  They are not open to outside help.

http://www.bloggernews.net/121048

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: May 31, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »

morning Monkeys...
sigh...another day with no over night news  on Haleigh I see...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1635 on: May 31, 2009, 10:05:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

On Sunday May/31 at 3pm Central we will be focusing in once more on the Haleigh Cummings case. This story has been mostly been dropped by the the MSM but a few of us are keeping the pressure on. It is often hard to know when to launch a story, our little group is pretty open with sharing information

Now I have read a couple of sites...www.artharris.com post # 297  ...states that there was a TIP and that dogs were required for a search for Haleigh.

It is something...but...why would the TIP not go directly to LE.  So, we shall see what becomes of this today...
Good Morning, I read the other day that the lady from WS was going to take her dog to search, but I don't know anything more on this. HH thanks for answering the questions about your trip to Satsuma.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: May 31, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

Good Morning, I read the other day that the lady from WS was going to take her dog to search, but I don't know anything more on this. HH thanks for answering the questions about your trip to Satsuma.

I sure hope that this was not some prank tipster looking for some damn fame.  Why wait this long to spit it out????   Same reason the Anthony case.....not able to identify or evidence of harm???  Guess better wait and see what comes of this, before anymore speculation.

HH I know you had great intentions, can't blame yourself as LE and many others have been trying to piece this together and they are in the area 24/7. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

YW.....and I dont know about this tip thing going on at WS, even if its on the up and up, what are they gonna do, just go out with a dog somebody brings and search. I dont know about this, sounds like they just might bite off more then they can chew.....hmmmmmmm

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: May 31, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

I sure hope that this was not some prank tipster looking for some damn fame.  Why wait this long to spit it out????   Same reason the Anthony case.....not able to identify or evidence of harm???  Guess better wait and see what comes of this, before anymore speculation.

HH I know you had great intentions, can't blame yourself as LE and many others have been trying to piece this together and they are in the area 24/7. 
I know, just cant stand to think that this beautiful baby is still gone, gone without a trace, makes no sense and I just wish someone would come forward, because someone knows something........and that person Im sure is right there in Satauma,   I hope this aint just another prank also, just so sad if the only way they have to get attention is to say something like this just to get tounges wagging and people watching your blog!!!!!    so sad!.....Im gonna continue to pray mfor Haleigh,

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1639 on: May 31, 2009, 11:28:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I don't come here much anymore, but stopped in to see if there was any news on Haleigh.

I wanted to clarify something that was posted a few pages back about Georgia.....it is a southern heritage thing to say "tear up hell and half of Georgia". I use that phrase quite often when I keep all 7 grandkids at one time. They can tear up hell and half of Georgia when they all get together. It has to do with Sherman's march thru Georgia. I don't think Marie meant it to say Haleigh was in Ga.
HH , glad you are back home...send me some nanners.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.