April 27, 2024, 11:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289261 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: May 31, 2009, 09:56:19 PM »

Thanks for the note taking, and clarifications on that interview  an angelic monkey

LOL I'm doing my best to understand it anyway lol.
After hearing all of the interview and mulling what was said around for a while I am finding room to think it is possible that Haleigh is alive. I am saying that because I am hoping and praying that Crystal just lost it one night after finding out information about Misty being the caregiver of her two precious Children. My oh my how this case has it's twists and turns.

I am wondering what area  Cobra's client wants to have a certified dog search...

Jersey, did you get the impression that he had contacted LE and yet nothing has been done???  Maybe I misunderstood what he meant.

Yes-like LE was at a stand still and if that is true like Cobra said maybe they should not be so tight lip . 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: May 31, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »

Concerning the original custody hearing, Kim P. said that Crystal answered the questions honestly. She said "maybe" Ronald did not answer honestly. She did not say outright that Ronald did not answer them honestly.

I just listened to that part again to be sure of what she said.

(I have a download helper app in firefox that allowed me to download the show as an mp3 and I can stop/play, pause it so I can listen to it carefully.)

Just wanted to make it clear that Kim P. did not say that Ronald lied during that hearing.

He may have lied, but Kim P did not state that.

This is all from that BNN show at http://www.bloggernews.net/121089

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: May 31, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »

Thanks for the note taking, and clarifications on that interview  an angelic monkey

After hearing all of the interview and mulling what was said around for a while I am finding room to think it is possible that Haleigh is alive. I am saying that because I am hoping and praying that Crystal just lost it one night after finding out information about Misty being the caregiver of her two precious Children. My oh my how this case has it's twists and turns.

I am wondering what area  Cobra's client wants to have a certified dog search...
Hopefully if this is the case that they are looking to recover a non live body then my hope and parayer then is that it is the correct place to be looking as her family who loves her, her friends and many of us who have never met yet have come to love this child will have some resolve and closure.
I really do not know what else to say.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: May 31, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »

Hopefully if this is the case that they are looking to recover a non live body then my hope and parayer then is that it is the correct place to be looking as her family who loves her, her friends and many of us who have never met yet have come to love this child will have some resolve and closure.

I am wondering why doesn't LE go check the area with a certified search dog?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: May 31, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

Also from what I understand Ron and his attorney still haven't gone to speak with LE who have made it clear that they had a few things that they wanted to clear up in the case. My question is...WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?????
I appologize for the caps but seriously the questioning pertains to his missing Daughter...His heart remember?
Nothing could hold me back if it were me looking to find out what had happened to my Child and ultimately nothing could hold me back from trying to find my child period.
So why would Ron be reluctant to answer LE's questions?

Good question!!!  Maybe afraid that he may say the wrong thing...maybe knows where she is...
No excuse for Ron not meeting with LE, none.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: May 31, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »

I had just read something today regarding another case.  They had searched this dwelling 3 times, and FINALLY...went and found another part and the person WAS there. 

Look at the Tori Stafford case, that woman was with them to lead them to where she was and they still couldn't find her.  Still not sure if her body has been found.

Look at Cayee case, how many had been soooooo very close, and had not found her.

Get some more search crews together arm in arm and gooooo again and again. 

See they (LE) feel that this is a family abduction....ARE THEY RIGHT????  or ARE THEY WRONG???  DO THEY REALLY KNOW??????

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 31, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

Also from what I understand Ron and his attorney still haven't gone to speak with LE who have made it clear that they had a few things that they wanted to clear up in the case. My question is...WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?????
I appologize for the caps but seriously the questioning pertains to his missing Daughter...His heart remember?
Nothing could hold me back if it were me looking to find out what had happened to my Child and ultimately nothing could hold me back from trying to find my child period.
So why would Ron be reluctant to answer LE's questions?

Good question!!!  Maybe afraid that he may say the wrong thing...maybe knows where she is...
No excuse for Ron not meeting with LE, none.

Who in their right mind would not meet with LE to answers questions regarding your missing child? 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

I am wondering why doesn't LE go check the area with a certified search dog?
Possibly a few reasons. Just throwing this out there ok so please don't flog me lol. It is possible that the information is coming from someone who doesn't want any publicity ect... Maybe they are afraid that the Sunshine laws would potentially bring them and or their family members unwanted public attention? Possibly also that the information would be overlooked such as what happened in the CA case. There could be several reasons and those are just off the top of my head. The person offering this information most likely knows that if they are correct as to where Haleigh is then the LE and FBI would be looking into that person and so I am thinking certain the person does not fear anything to do with that aspect of things. Who knows?
We just have to wait and see what comes of this if anything.
As for me in regards to this I hope and pray that the person is beyond wrong and that little Haleigh is with a family member who is taking care of her right now.
MHO

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:40 PM »

I had just read something today regarding another case.  They had searched this dwelling 3 times, and FINALLY...went and found another part and the person WAS there. 

Look at the Tori Stafford case, that woman was with them to lead them to where she was and they still couldn't find her.  Still not sure if her body has been found.

Look at Cayee case, how many had been soooooo very close, and had not found her.

See they (LE) feel that this is a family abduction....ARE THEY RIGHT????  or ARE THEY WRONG???  DO THEY REALLY KNOW??????

Grama.. Did they use search dogs on that case ?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: May 31, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »

Grama.. Did they use search dogs on that case ?

Don't recall reading that.  But the child was alive.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »

I am also wondering if what they use for the dogs to sniff makes a difference to the accuracy of the search. I am wondering if they used Haleigh's pick shirt for the dogs to sniff is what I am getting at. Who is to say that Haleigh didn't have some type of perfume or cleaning solution on her shirt that would throw the dogs off?
I think that it could possibly be very important about the scent of her shirt anyway it seems it would be.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »

I am also wondering if what they use for the dogs to sniff makes a difference to the accuracy of the search. I am wondering if they used Haleigh's """pink""" shirt for the dogs to sniff is what I am getting at. Who is to say that Haleigh didn't have some type of perfume or cleaning solution on her shirt that would throw the dogs off?
I think that it could possibly be very important about the scent of her shirt anyway it seems it would be.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: May 31, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »

And that's another thing...from what I understand there are ways to throw search dogs off path. I'm not 100% sure about how it's done but I am looking into it right now.
It just seems very odd that the dogs were called off so early and also that the dogs didn't lead to anywhere else. Didn't the neighbor say that Haleigh would go over to her house? Where else was Haleigh known to go that the dogs didn't pick up on if any?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: May 31, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »

Here is a how stuff works with search dogs link in case anyone else is interested.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/sar-dog.htm/printable

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: May 31, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »

I could be way off about the dogs but I am just thinking that there has to be something that has been overlooked somewhere.
I can't remember the show I had watched since it was a long time ago but it was about a dog that could search for miles even when the person they were looking for was traveling in a car. I dunno but it has bothered me about the dogs being called off the search. Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Goodnight Monkeys and guests.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: May 31, 2009, 11:03:08 PM »

I could be way off about the dogs but I am just thinking that there has to be something that has been overlooked somewhere.
I can't remember the show I had watched since it was a long time ago but it was about a dog that could search for miles even when the person they were looking for was traveling in a car. I dunno but it has bothered me about the dogs being called off the search. Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Good Nite Patricia.. Thanks for the post on search dogs...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: May 31, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »

Good night, Patricia.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: May 31, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »

Thanks for the great discussions this evening...MONKEYS

Time for some sleep...catch everyone in the AM....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys headed for the bunky...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: May 31, 2009, 11:10:09 PM »

Stopping in to say hi, prayers are always with Haleigh.  I sincerely hope something regarding Haleigh breaks soon, its pretty much a 1/2 year now already....sigh  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.