April 28, 2024, 07:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289333 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »

Thanks for the great discussions this evening...MONKEYS

Time for some sleep...catch everyone in the AM....

Good Nite Grama..

Prayers for Haleigh... an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »

Thanks for the great discussions this evening...MONKEYS

Time for some sleep...catch everyone in the AM....

Sleep well, Grama.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: June 01, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »

Well.. Just finished listening to the interview and I took notes..

1. Misty cell phone was taken by investigators- It can show the numbers and also they can get the pings and info from the cell bill.
2. Surveilance tapes around the area have been check from LE
3. They were wondering why cashier check to Ron for child support took awhile.
Well i know if child suppoet is owed you send it to the child support department then they post it and send it to Ron and thats why it might take awhile.. I receive child support and I know in NJ thats how it works.. But not sure how it works in Florida
4. Cobra's client has an area that they wanted to check by certified search dog ( Cobra didnt say who his client was)
5. Washing machine - Cobra was told of 2 stories- the washing machine was on- the washing machine was not on
6. They don't have much info on the van or the blankets- They dont know if it is true that the blanket found in the van was washed, let alone it LE does have the blanket.
7. Time line is still in question
8. Ronald was believed to be @ work from the guys @ work stating he ate @ the cafateria his  cell pings hit tower of his work area..Someone said  unless he left his cell phone @ work if he left and came back.
9. Misty is leading them down the wrong road with the inconsistancies according to Cobra..
10. Kim stated she cannot file a emergency hearing for child custody when DCF is involved.
11. DCF filed an extention becasue new claims came inand they have to be investigated
12. Ron was Amber for 3 and half years and Misty 5- 6 months according to Kim
13. Crystal is not on drugs.. Crystal was on zanax for 1 month after haleigh went missing and has not refilled the bottle. The only medizine she is on is for seizures.
Crytal is not on Loritab or any drugs. When she went to ER they check your blood. DCF has Crystal's records. This all was stated by Kim
14. Ron and his attorney have not gone to meet with LE yet and Crystal has with her attorney.
15. 2 ways for an investigation- This case is tight lip. They were questioning it.
1 Open air
2. Tight lip
16. Kim stated the investigation is on going and LE doing a amazing job.

Just Thinking Outloud...

Did LE conficated any computers in that home ?..

I hope i did not make any notes incorrect from the interview today with Simon.

Thanks JG for the notes.  I had to attend my grandson's high school graduation this evening.  I will have to listen to the interview in the morning.

Good night Monkeys!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 01, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »

Good night Heart.

And good night monkeys. Bedtime for me too.

Maybe tomorrow we will have news about Haleigh.

Just maybe.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1704 on: June 01, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »

Also from what I understand Ron and his attorney still haven't gone to speak with LE who have made it clear that they had a few things that they wanted to clear up in the case. My question is...WHAT'S THE HOLDUP?????
I appologize for the caps but seriously the questioning pertains to his missing Daughter...His heart remember?
Nothing could hold me back if it were me looking to find out what had happened to my Child and ultimately nothing could hold me back from trying to find my child period.
So why would Ron be reluctant to answer LE's questions?

Good question!!!  Maybe afraid that he may say the wrong thing...maybe knows where she is...
No excuse for Ron not meeting with LE, none.

Who in their right mind would not meet with LE to answers questions regarding your missing child? 
Someone that got a note about the child being taken and that someone is afraid to tell the truth now because they're all going to be in hot water for this going on so long and blowing up bigger than anyone in the family could suspect.

I'm thinking about the house with the guy and the shotgun and not letting anyone look on his property....bugging me tonight.  <big sigh>

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1705 on: June 01, 2009, 12:37:07 AM »

This was somewhat of an eye opener for me.  Cut from
http://www.stopfamilyabductionsnow.org/about_abduction.html

Five Things You Might Not Know About Family Abductions

1. Each year, over 203,000 children (78% of all missing children!) in the U.S. are abducted by a family member, usually a parent.
   2. The biggest motive for family abduction is revenge against another parent, not the child's safety.
   3. More than half of abducting parents have a history of violent behavior, a criminal record, or a substance abuse problem.
   4. Children abducted by family members often suffer severe lifelong emotional and psychological damage.
   5. Nearly 70% of law enforcement agencies do not have a written policy on how to respond to a family abduction.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1706 on: June 01, 2009, 02:10:58 AM »

This case is heartbreaking. Many of you have done so much to help bring Haleigh home and are to be commended. I just think when we stray away from Misty in any direction we move further from the truth. Her "inconsistent statements" trouble me. I pray every day that this is the day she will be found.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: June 01, 2009, 07:11:01 AM »

Good MORNING Monkeys....

Art Harris Exclusive - Cobra &  Daniel Snodgrass takedown...

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/exclusive-cobras-takedown-controversy/#more-2138

According to the article the Haliegh Bug Center has now moved to Baker County.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 01, 2009, 08:25:50 AM »

Good MORNING Monkeys....

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/exclusive-cobras-takedown-controversy/#more-2138

eh?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 01, 2009, 08:27:41 AM »

Brandi...thanks for the clarification on what KP said about Ron telling the truth/maybe not telling the truth...
wishing there was news today of Haleigh....just a snippet from LE to let us know that they are still searching for tips/clues etc...something...

morning all monkeys...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 01, 2009, 08:28:21 AM »

Thunder...that was interesting about family abduction too!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: June 01, 2009, 08:34:39 AM »

After reading AHs details about Snodgrass I'm sure that in most areas of the country that he would be safer in jail .
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: June 01, 2009, 08:39:40 AM »

HH...don't know if you say my earlier post to you...did you see Crystal and Marie or are they back home as reported? thanks..
They are back home, but Crystal is gonna try to go back to the running of the Haleigh Center as soon as the Doc tells her she can drive and they are still trying to get a staff for the center set up ,so it can stay open day and night!

so, if the center was already moved to Baker county when HH was down in Satsuma, who said that they were going to get staff so that the center could be open day and night? it would have been closed down then!
I remember a picture from the week or so before HH went to Satsuma and it looked vacant then! which I remember that I mentioned ....HH said that it was an old picture...but apparently it was not??? very confusing....does Art really know what he is talking about? or did someone give HH false info? what the heck....we don't know what to believe....Is the Haleighbug center going to be operated out of Crystals home now? I hope that she does not give up on this...it could be helpful in getting clues/tips for Haleigh....at least she is/would be trying to do something by keeping it open...even if it is just a phone line out of her home....jmo

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: June 01, 2009, 09:19:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!

I don't know when the following was posted to the Haleighbug.com:

Haleigh’s Mother, Crystal Sheffield, has returned to her home in Baker County, Florida with her family. The Sheffield family will continue their vigilant efforts to keep the search for little Haleigh alive, and in the minds of the public. The family would like to extend their utmost gratitude to all the kindhearted individuals from across the nation who have sent letters of encouragement and support during this time of sorrow and distress. Crystal Sheffield remains determined and optimistic to once again walk hand in hand with her beautiful little girl, to push her in a swing, and to tuck her into bed at night. She pleads for anyone with information about little Haleigh’s whereabouts to come forward immediately, and reunite this family forevermore.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:B2-MHAmJb_YJ:www.haleighbug.com/+haileigh+bug+center+baker+county&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:02 AM »

HH...don't know if you say my earlier post to you...did you see Crystal and Marie or are they back home as reported? thanks..
They are back home, but Crystal is gonna try to go back to the running of the Haleigh Center as soon as the Doc tells her she can drive and they are still trying to get a staff for the center set up ,so it can stay open day and night!

so, if the center was already moved to Baker county when HH was down in Satsuma, who said that they were going to get staff so that the center could be open day and night? it would have been closed down then!
I remember a picture from the week or so before HH went to Satsuma and it looked vacant then! which I remember that I mentioned ....HH said that it was an old picture...but apparently it was not??? very confusing....does Art really know what he is talking about? or did someone give HH false info? what the heck....we don't know what to believe....Is the Haleighbug center going to be operated out of Crystals home now? I hope that she does not give up on this...it could be helpful in getting clues/tips for Haleigh....at least she is/would be trying to do something by keeping it open...even if it is just a phone line out of her home....jmo

good morning cookie and all monkeys,,,,,,,you do bring about a few very interesting questions.
It appears no one knows what the heck is going on with certainty..Poor Haleigh
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: June 01, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »

Good MORNING Monkeys....

snipped from the above article........

But Cobra says he grew concerned about Snodgrass after he’d paid a visit to the Haleighbug Center, which was shut down in Satsuma last week and moved to the hay farm in Baker County, where Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, lives with her fiancé, and their one hear old, while undergoing further tests for seizures that make her unable to drive, according to her attorney, Kim Picazio.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1716 on: June 01, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »

Good Morning, maybe because of Crystal's poor health, it just makes more sense to close the Haleighbug in Satsuma, and operate out of her own house? I don't know?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: June 01, 2009, 09:46:35 AM »

Haleigh's Case At a Standstill
Posted By: Jessica Clark Posted By: Jonathan Feldmann     Created: 5/24/2009 2:47:18 PM    Updated: 5/24/2009 10:05:32 PM

GLEN SAINT MARY, FL
-- Monday is National Missing Children's Day.

The case that captured so many people's attention on the First Coast this year is that of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

In Baker County, Haleigh's mother and her family have almost regained a sense of normalcy.

However, there is a big, gaping hole.

Haleigh has been missing for almost four months.

"I try to keep myself occupied so I don't stay stressed out," Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, told First Coast News Sunday.

Sheffield continues to take care of her youngest child. Haleigh's grandmother, Marie Griffis, is back on her school bus route and tends to their farm in Glen St. Mary.

It's a hundred miles away from where Haleigh disappeared from her father's Putnam County home in February.

Griffis said, "There's not a waking moment that we're not wondering where is Haleigh and who has her. It's awful. It's just awful."

On the edge of the Griffis property is a large sign with Haleigh's picture on it, asking if you've seen her.

When it comes to the investigation, there's not much new to report.

Griffis said she and her daughter keep in touch with investigators at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Griffis said, the investigators have "this one path that they're on. But everything that comes into them just goes nowhere-- but right back to the same road they're going down. Until they get all the information they need, we're at a standstill."

The case of the missing girl has periodically shifted attention onto so many different angles and extra players in the past few months.

Haleigh's mother said, "I think it's nonsense because [the attention] should not be taken off of Haleigh, and it has been. Everybody is worried about what everybody else is doing. They need to be worried about Haleigh."

Meanwhile, life goes on but the pain of living life without answers about Haleigh continues.

"It's awful knowing we have to go on in our daily lives without her," Griffis said.

Haleigh's mother teared up and said, "There's no way to describe it."

If you know any information about the Haleigh Cummings case or have seen her, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=138565&catid=3

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

Good Morning, maybe because of Crystal's poor health, it just makes more sense to close the Haleighbug in Satsuma, and operate out of her own house? I don't know?

well...yes...and honestly, she can't stay away from home forever...she would have had to go home at some point...sad though...it is almost feeling like another door is closing in the search for Haleigh..
sigh...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1719 on: June 01, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »

well...yes...and honestly, she can't stay away from home forever...she would have had to go home at some point...sad though...it is almost feeling like another door is closing in the search for Haleigh..
sigh...
Yes, it does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.