April 28, 2024, 01:23:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289304 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 01, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »

That's 116 Betsy Ross Place, not Lane.

Hi Brandi.. Grama just was looking into addresses that might be affiliated with  Snodgrass . We were doing some research on Snodgrass...

Well then. There's another one for you.

Sooo.. Just where does that SOB .. SO hang his hat??????
I dunno Grams but after reading about him on AH's website he should be in a cell and not out roaming the streets freely and trying to give furniture away at the HBC that's for sure.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 01, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »

So the purple building is no longer the HBC? I would think that unless Mr. Reagan (sp?) had just packed up and moved on that he or at least someone would still be there and available.
I understand that Crystal needed to be with her family for goodness sake if she is having seizures and the seizures are brought on by stress then someone else needs to take the reigns for a while. JMO

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 01, 2009, 03:10:19 PM »

Cookie, I have not seen mlee post and am worried about her.

She must be ok, she has logged into her myspace today. 
Her mood says she's Annoyed though.

thanks!
tell her to come back here....have seen her on another forum but have not been there when she is...xxx

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 01, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »

I thought about how Ron hasn't gone in to resolve the questioning by LE yet.
I realize that he has an attorney who has probably told him not to speak to LE and that's all fine and good IF he were guilty of something.
I'm not sure how the law works in a situation like this but it seems to me that both Ron and his attorney(s) are hindering the case also now. Just like Misty.
Isn't there some type of charge like obstructing or ??? during the process of an ongoing investigation?
I mean considering that Ron had willingly given statements and participated in the questioning in the beginning and now all the sudden that seems to have stopped.
I just don't know the laws. Grrr I knew I should have gone to law school lol.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: June 01, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Mr. Holmseth filed a complaint against KP.

http://writeintoaction.com/

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 01, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Mr. Holmseth filed a complaint against KP.

WOW! I just saw this posted at the site (link provided above).

"Do You Have Any Information About The "Editing" of 911 Tapes At The Putnam County Sheriff's Department?"

"If" that tape were edited the tape itself can be checked out by people who specialize in that type of thing. FBI even.
Well that is a SERIOUS accusation right there for sure!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 01, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »

I realize that he has an attorney who has probably told him not to speak to LE and that's all fine and good IF he were guilty of something.
I'm not sure how the law works in a situation like this but it seems to me that both Ron and his attorney(s) are hindering the case also now. Just like Misty.
Isn't there some type of charge like obstructing or ??? during the process of an ongoing investigation?
I mean considering that Ron had willingly given statements and participated in the questioning in the beginning and now all the sudden that seems to have stopped.

I know we all want him to talk to LE. I know we all want more information. I know we all want Haleigh brought back home. And if I were a parent of a missing child, I know I would talk to LE, even after listening to this lecture. I think. Wink

But there are reasons why innocent people should not and choose not to talk to the police. I listened to this lecture about a year ago. It's very interesting and enlightening, and long, as I recall. But worth the listen if you have the time, IMO.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865

James Duane (a law professor) http://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/faculty_staff/duane.cfm explains why innocent people should never talk to the police.

Just bringing this up because it kind of answers your question, and it is very eye-opening about our justice system.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: June 01, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »

I know we all want him to talk to LE. I know we all want more information. I know we all want Haleigh brought back home. And if I were a parent of a missing child, I know I would talk to LE, even after listening to this lecture. I think. Wink

But there are reasons why innocent people should not and choose not to talk to the police. I listened to this lecture about a year ago. It's very interesting and enlightening, and long, as I recall. But worth the listen if you have the time, IMO.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865

James Duane (a law professor) http://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/faculty_staff/duane.cfm explains why innocent people should never talk to the police.

Just bringing this up because it kind of answers your question, and it is very eye-opening about our justice system.

Thank you Brandi. Smile
I'm off to read it now.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 01, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »

WOW! I just saw this posted at the site (link provided above).

"Do You Have Any Information About The "Editing" of 911 Tapes At The Putnam County Sheriff's Department?"

"If" that tape were edited the tape itself can be checked out by people who specialize in that type of thing. FBI even.
Well that is a SERIOUS accusation right there for sure!

another complaint against KP?
thanks for the info...

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: June 01, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »

And I've only heard a spare few minutes of the video yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1750 on: June 01, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »

Brandi, thanks for the new pic  an angelic monkey  I'm so lost with all this, I know they were discussing the 911 tape on WS in the rumors section. Boy, if someone edited that tape, but maybe it was edited for the public, because LE didn't want some of the things made public 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: June 01, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

I sure hope LE knows what's all going on with this case, because where I'm sitting this is a mess.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1752 on: June 01, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »

Just checking in for a bit praying something has changed So sad I do believe this case is WAY COLD.....and when just started reading the complaint and saw the name Al Sharpton, well that was enough for me to stop and move on, especially after the Tawana Brawley incident I don't take him as serious as I do a cold ....... zero credibility in my book!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: June 01, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »

Just checking in for a bit praying something has changed So sad I do believe this case is WAY COLD.....and when just started reading the complaint and saw the name Al Sharpton, well that was enough for me to stop and move on, especially after the Tawana Brawley incident I don't take him as serious as I do a cold ....... zero credibility in my book!!!!!
I'm with you on that. I believe this case to way cold also.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 01, 2009, 04:29:58 PM »

I'm with you on that. I believe this case to way cold also.

Rosie~I've thought that for soooooooo long and it is terribly frustrating that there continue to be more road blocks thrown up. I understand to a tiny degree why Ron would be leery of the LE, but D@mnit if my child were missing (my heart), I wouldn't give a rat's patootie what happened to me as I'd just want my child back at any/all cost.........Poor Haleigh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: June 01, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

I don't understand any of this anymore in this case. Only thing I know is Haleigh is missing.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: June 01, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »

I don't understand any of this anymore in this case. Only thing I know is Haleigh is missing.

I know, it's become a circus just like the Caylee Anthony case, except this has zero news coverage in the MSM and minimal coverage anywhere else.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 01, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

I know, it's become a circus just like the Caylee Anthony case, except this has zero news coverage in the MSM and minimal coverage anywhere else.

At least Caylee's body was found.  Seems to me this case (Haliegh) is headed in the direction of so many others that are never solved.  Haleigh will end up like Trenton Ducket where we never really know what happened.

The reason there is no media coverage any more is the FAMILY is not demanding it.  The family could make it happen and they aren't. 

It's all very sad.
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: June 01, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »

Hello!  Is anyone around?  I have a question and was hoping a few super monkeys might could help me figure this out.  I've been trying to figure out who William A Sheffield is and why his name has never popped up.  According to a putnam county civil case number 541994DR007804FDXXXX between Johnny M and Nancy M Sheffield, item 36 states that Johnny is excluded as the father of William A Sheffield.  Anyone ever heard of Will, William,  Bill?  It could be a mistake in the court docs but I doubt it.  I did notice however that the judges name was William A. - maybe just a mistake.  Nancy was sueing for unpaid child support.

I hear frustration and confusion in some of the posts.  Don't give up!!!!  There is an answer to this!  I've been working for a couple of months on different angles to this case and found myself giving up.  So I took a few days and began to go back and not read the gossip but review all the video I could so I could hear and document exactly what was said, how it was said, and by whom.  It's amazing to see how much I originally missed and how clearer the picture is now after having done that.

I'll stop for know but I have pages of notes of discrepancies of what was said, when it was said, and when it changed.  Very Interesting!!!!!!  And it's from both sides not just one. 

I've got to go for now but will be back later tonight. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.