April 27, 2024, 11:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289258 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: June 01, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

Hello!  Is anyone around?  I have a question and was hoping a few super monkeys might could help me figure this out.  I've been trying to figure out who William A Sheffield is and why his name has never popped up.  According to a putnam county civil case number 541994DR007804FDXXXX between Johnny M and Nancy M Sheffield, item 36 states that Johnny is excluded as the father of William A Sheffield.  Anyone ever heard of Will, William,  Bill?  It could be a mistake in the court docs but I doubt it.  I did notice however that the judges name was William A. - maybe just a mistake.  Nancy was sueing for unpaid child support.

I hear frustration and confusion in some of the posts.  Don't give up!!!!  There is an answer to this!  I've been working for a couple of months on different angles to this case and found myself giving up.  So I took a few days and began to go back and not read the gossip but review all the video I could so I could hear and document exactly what was said, how it was said, and by whom.  It's amazing to see how much I originally missed and how clearer the picture is now after having done that.

I'll stop for know but I have pages of notes of discrepancies of what was said, when it was said, and when it changed.  Very Interesting!!!!!!  And it's from both sides not just one. 

I've got to go for now but will be back later tonight. 

I have looked through both Wyk's list of players in this case and mine.

I have found no William (or derivative of the name) Sheffield.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: June 01, 2009, 07:50:56 PM »

I don't understand any of this anymore in this case. Only thing I know is Haleigh is missing.

I know, it's become a circus just like the Caylee Anthony case, except this has zero news coverage in the MSM and minimal coverage anywhere else.

At least Caylee's body was found.  Seems to me this case (Haliegh) is headed in the direction of so many others that are never solved.  Haleigh will end up like Trenton Ducket where we never really know what happened.

The reason there is no media coverage any more is the FAMILY is not demanding it.  The family could make it happen and they aren't. 

It's all very sad.

The reason the family is not pushing for media coverage, because they have to many issues, that are not very pretty in the public eye.. Too much dirty laundry, so they shy away from the coverage.   And with reports, true or not, we won't know until they have all packed up and left the area.  Town is too small, I imagine a trip to the grocery store with people pointing and whispering rather upsets ones day.  So, I was not surprised when it was reported that people were moving..  Unfortunately, what ever secrets they have, travel with them...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: June 01, 2009, 07:57:28 PM »

I don't understand any of this anymore in this case. Only thing I know is Haleigh is missing.

I know, it's become a circus just like the Caylee Anthony case, except this has zero news coverage in the MSM and minimal coverage anywhere else.

At least Caylee's body was found.  Seems to me this case (Haliegh) is headed in the direction of so many others that are never solved.  Haleigh will end up like Trenton Ducket where we never really know what happened.

The reason there is no media coverage any more is the FAMILY is not demanding it.  The family could make it happen and they aren't. 

It's all very sad.

The reason the family is not pushing for media coverage, because they have to many issues, that are not very pretty in the public eye.. Too much dirty laundry, so they shy away from the coverage.   And with reports, true or not, we won't know until they have all packed up and left the area.  Town is too small, I imagine a trip to the grocery store with people pointing and whispering rather upsets ones day.  So, I was not surprised when it was reported that people were moving..  Unfortunately, what ever secrets they have, travel with them...

Good Evening melee....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: June 01, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »

Is there any way we can help keep Haleigh in the news..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: June 01, 2009, 08:13:34 PM »

mlee....good to see you!

Spydee...would be interested in your no gossip/rumor point of view...! can you brief us on what you have discovered? thanks...

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: June 01, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

OMG goodevening monkeys...I havent been on much..Trying to keep up on the Nevaeh case..So much has gone on here and Ive missed it all...Wasnt today to be Cobras hearing??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: June 01, 2009, 08:35:27 PM »

Is there any way we can help keep Haleigh in the news..

Jersey, only as long as we have people like Art Harris doing Article, Cobra acting in the capacity of a private citizen, and Simon doing radio Blogs.  If they can interest reporters in the local Media.  If Crystal and Ron would stop running from the Media and start working together to promote Haleigh's image.   We could start Haleigh Web sites, and keep them updated. Free accounts, and I can write the pages.  The more you have out there, with key search words the more people hit the sites.  As a group we could do this..  Cost nothing.

Cookie, Thank you..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: June 01, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

also, the parents could any amount of air time I would imagine if they wanted it to keep Haleigh's name out there couldn't they? I would think that any news show would welcome them..especially if Ron and Crystal appeared together and worked together on it...not sniping at each other..just pleading for Haleigh...
everyone has gone silent...why?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: June 01, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

also, the parents could any amount of air time I would imagine if they wanted it to keep Haleigh's name out there couldn't they? I would think that any news show would welcome them..especially if Ron and Crystal appeared together and worked together on it...not sniping at each other..just pleading for Haleigh...

They have totally ducked for cover.  That's all it is.  They had things they never wanted the world to know, or thought there was nothing wrong in what they were doing.. And it came back and bit them both in the butts.  I guess they believe that if they hide from the public, everything will be okay.. Never be okay again.  Bad decisions with their life styles, will follow them now for the rest of their lives.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1769 on: June 01, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

They have totally ducked for cover.  That's all it is.  They had things they never wanted the world to know, or thought there was nothing wrong in what they were doing.. And it came back and bit them both in the butts.  I guess they believe that if they hide from the public, everything will be okay.. Never be okay again.  Bad decisions with their life styles, will follow them now for the rest of their lives.
Well I'm sure there is a lot of things that came out that they are very upset about, but who cares, their daughter is missing, what does it matter about them anyway, and all their issues. Do they not want their daughter back, or what?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 01, 2009, 08:53:46 PM »

Well I'm sure there is a lot of things that came out that they are very upset about, but who cares, their daughter is missing, what does it matter about them anyway, and all their issues. Do they not want their daughter back, or what?

I don't know.. I wish I had answers..  I have a free website on bravehost, I will rewrite the index page and set it up for Haleigh.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1771 on: June 01, 2009, 09:04:19 PM »

Thanks mlee 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 01, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »

OMG goodevening monkeys...I havent been on much..Trying to keep up on the Nevaeh case..So much has gone on here and Ive missed it all...Wasnt today to be Cobras hearing??

Hiyas, lady! Good to see you!

According to Art Harris (www.artharris.com) ... "No trial date has been set for Staubs; a call to Snodgrass’s attorney requesting comment wasn’t returned by Sunday."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: June 01, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »

According to Art Harris (www.artharris.com) ... "No trial date has been set for Staubs; a call to Snodgrass’s attorney requesting comment wasn’t returned by Sunday."

evening Miss Brandi!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: June 01, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

evening Miss Brandi!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: June 01, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

evening Miss Brandi!

you are too cute!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: June 01, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

MLEE  is that really YOU!!!!!    HEY EVERYONE TIME FOR THE MONKEY DANCE

Grab your Bananas and let's move..........

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: June 01, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »

PLEASE ~  DO NOT Quote the pics, or I will be in deep doo dooooo!!!!! Thanks,

Just wanted to welcome mlee.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 01, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

Grama..leave it to you to get this party started!

back to Crystal for one moment...
If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: June 01, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »

evening Miss Brandi!

Aww thanks Brandi...So sad when these little ones keep going missing..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.