April 27, 2024, 05:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289283 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: June 01, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

Grama..leave it to you to get this party started!

back to Crystal for one moment...
If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Well, cookie it has taken a toll on her health already with the seizures.  I am sure she would love to be right next door to monitor each day, but maybe they have enough to proceed on the custody issue.  I am sure there are locals that will be notifying them of incidents.  Besides who would want to be there each time Ron drives by and flips his finger at the center. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: June 01, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »

If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Well, cookie it has taken a toll on her health already with the seizures.  I am sure she would love to be right next door to monitor each day, but maybe they have enough to proceed on the custody issue.  I am sure there are locals that will be notifying them of incidents.  Besides who would want to be there each time Ron drives by and flips his finger at the center. 

I understand the health issues...but are her seizures going to  happen any less being farther away from ron jr? would think that it would be more stressful being away from him than being in the same county as he is...
mark my words...the custody issue will go away...KP will go away..the funds at the Haleighbug center will go away...Crystal will not pursue the custody thing...jmo

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: June 01, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

OMG goodevening monkeys...I havent been on much..Trying to keep up on the Nevaeh case..So much has gone on here and Ive missed it all...Wasnt today to be Cobras hearing??

Hiyas, lady! Good to see you!

According to Art Harris (www.artharris.com) ... "No trial date has been set for Staubs; a call to Snodgrass’s attorney requesting comment wasn’t returned by Sunday."

evening Miss Brandi!

Brandi,  will you donate, with your name on it, one of your favorite images of Haleigh and I will use it on the index web page?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: June 01, 2009, 10:09:52 PM »

OMG goodevening monkeys...I havent been on much..Trying to keep up on the Nevaeh case..So much has gone on here and Ive missed it all...Wasnt today to be Cobras hearing??

Hiyas, lady! Good to see you!

According to Art Harris (www.artharris.com) ... "No trial date has been set for Staubs; a call to Snodgrass’s attorney requesting comment wasn’t returned by Sunday."

evening Miss Brandi!

Brandi,  will you donate, with your name on it, one of your favorite images of Haleigh and I will use it on the index web page?

Sure, mlee.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: June 01, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »

Good evening monkeys and guests.......welcome Spydee and new monkeys
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: June 01, 2009, 10:13:39 PM »

going to the monkey bunk now.....
talk to you all tomorrow...
behave and don't have too much fun without me!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »

going to the monkey bunk now.....
talk to you all tomorrow...
behave and don't have too much fun without me!

Good night, cookie.

I am going to turn the computer off early tonight, myself.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

Ideas for the web page are welcome.  Colors, type.. basic design... wide open for suggestions.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: June 01, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

Ideas for the web page are welcome.  Colors, type.. basic design... wide open for suggestions.

Purple would be a nice color ?  JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: June 01, 2009, 10:26:45 PM »

Haleigh's favorite colours are purple and pink. (As most little girls' are.)  lol

They go well together, IMO.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: June 01, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »

I am not too artist and never designed a page.  Not sure how much your gonna do, but thought maybe have a smaller pic of HaLiegh in the middle, and family pics surrounding her.  This is in addition to Brandi's pic.  We are being neutral here, so both sides.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: June 01, 2009, 11:22:24 PM »

Well its in the works..  waiting for confirmation on the website itself.  We have a Domain.  I wanted to make sure it was close enought to the other to draw people in.. We have  "Haleighbug.net" ..  So, she is on the drawing board.. Ideas????

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: June 01, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »

This is what I think your saying grama...   Brandi's  Haleigh  center of page  and cameo her Mom and Dad on either side.  I won't put Junior on there..  we still have to protect him..  Okay,  Misty and Chad?   Or just Ron in cameo on Left and Crystal in Cameo on Right?

I have a script, that hides on the side until you take your mouse near it.. Can use it for links to other sites, runs down full side of page..  Also have butterfly script, butterfly's fly across page.  Really cute..   Bottom middle script for slide show.

Got a beautiful purple background with butterfly's embossed on it......

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: June 01, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »

Wow Mlee! I'm super impressed!!!  I wish I could help but creative powers aren't part of my spydee kit.
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: June 01, 2009, 11:51:27 PM »

I think you're right about having just Ron and Crystal in the cameo's and not the others.  Keeping it simple and focused is good. 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: June 02, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

This is what I think your saying grama...   Brandi's  Haleigh  center of page  and cameo her Mom and Dad on either side.  I won't put Junior on there..  we still have to protect him..  Okay,  Misty and Chad?   Or just Ron in cameo on Left and Crystal in Cameo on Right?

I have a script, that hides on the side until you take your mouse near it.. Can use it for links to other sites, runs down full side of page..  Also have butterfly script, butterfly's fly across page.  Really cute..   Bottom middle script for slide show.

Got a beautiful purple background with butterfly's embossed on it......

It sounds wonderful......
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:44 AM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Amen  Grama, LE wants things back to normal and yes, dealing with Ron and his family all the time right there in Satsuma would cause more stress,she cant do anything if she was right next door anyway, they wont let her see Ron Jr. until her visitation time anyway, and there is a certain amount of danger for her there, you never know when someone is gonna freak out and do something stupid, and she does have a little baby to take care of at the same time this is going on, if she comes to Satsuma full time and leaves Cloe at home for her safety then she is being a bad mother to her, so its kinda a loose loose situation!...................Im sure its hard to make any decision!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: June 02, 2009, 12:12:38 AM »

also, the parents could any amount of air time I would imagine if they wanted it to keep Haleigh's name out there couldn't they? I would think that any news show would welcome them..especially if Ron and Crystal appeared together and worked together on it...not sniping at each other..just pleading for Haleigh...
everyone has gone silent...why?

They have totally ducked for cover.  That's all it is.  They had things they never wanted the world to know, or thought there was nothing wrong in what they were doing.. And it came back and bit them both in the butts.  I guess they believe that if they hide from the public, everything will be okay.. Never be okay again.  Bad decisions with their life styles, will follow them now for the rest of their lives.
Well I'm sure there is a lot of things that came out that they are very upset about, but who cares, their daughter is missing, what does it matter about them anyway, and all their issues. Do they not want their daughter back, or what?
Your right, they should be traveling around to every news show that would have them and talk and talk about Haleigh, sadly, its not happening, Ron and Misty is hiding out at Gramma Sykes and Crystal is sick, and its all gotten so crazy that it has turned into a big mess!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1798 on: June 02, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »

Just wanted to add my gripe here.  I wish the HELL they'd get on the media too instead of hiding behind the darn attorneys.  <GROWL>  I don't care what they've done.  I don't care what their dirty laundry is.  I don't care who they see and who they sleep with and what drugs they do.  I want THEIR CHILD to come home.  I'm so freaking I R R I T A T E D.

Great idea about the web page Mlee.  Sounds beautiful already.
Yes Cookie, I agree, I want to hear what Spydee has to say.  (and I'm STILL going to tell you what I thought now, 4 months later after watching Geraldo and Ronald)
Welcome Spydee and come on with it.  We need new eyes.
Agreed Brandi, keeping it fair because it's ALL looking dirty right now and thank you for the link about innocence and talking to law.
Patricia, you're awesome.  Keep it up.  I'm listening.  lol
And last, whoever said (Cookie?) that it will never go to court regarding custody of Jr., I believe it sista.  I'm starting to think KP has just come in to stir things up and make some $$ now too.  You're right, Ronald and Crystal could've presented a united front in looking for their daughter as they started at the beginning.  Or they could've at least taken misty out back and figured out where Haleigh is, Texas Style....

am I frustrated much?  Only when it comes to this little girl!!!!!!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1799 on: June 02, 2009, 01:23:49 AM »

I am praying for Divine intervention for a break in this case. I have come to believe that's what it will take. God bless Haleigh and all those who care about her.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.