April 27, 2024, 10:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289295 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2009, 11:33:51 PM »

I went to check at another site to see what was going on and someone I feel is a very level headed poster found and posted this link so I am bringing it here:
http://www.bloggernews.net/120963

(Thank you Panache)

Oh goodness. I'm not sure what the heck is going on but Simon is right. A lot of the stuff going on is on the outside fringes and has nothing to do with finding Haleigh.
I pray all the weird side hijinks stuff just goes away for now, no I take that back, I don't ever want to know what they are talking about unless it has anything to do with finding Haleigh.

some of what Simon is saying in code makes sense in the way he spells it out, old macdonalds PHARM imo, is referring to pharmaceutical drugs, as we know many, many of these people are very casual in talking about their own personal use without prescriptions, he also says there is more than one Macdonalds(which is not how mickeydees is spelled anyway and I don't think that's a mistake) and the sweet oil that flows from the street sale of these drugs is HUGE. I have said all along Ron's dealings in this world are directly related to Haleigh gone missing. It also sounds like there is some hanky panky going on between "outsiders" who have come to "help" don't you think? 

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
I can't either what am I doing wrong?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2009, 11:38:08 PM »

I went to check at another site to see what was going on and someone I feel is a very level headed poster found and posted this link so I am bringing it here:

(Thank you Panache)

Oh goodness. I'm not sure what the heck is going on but Simon is right. A lot of the stuff going on is on the outside fringes and has nothing to do with finding Haleigh.
I pray all the weird side hijinks stuff just goes away for now, no I take that back, I don't ever want to know what they are talking about unless it has anything to do with finding Haleigh.

some of what Simon is saying in code makes sense in the way he spells it out, old macdonalds PHARM imo, is referring to pharmaceutical drugs, as we know many, many of these people are very casual in talking about their own personal use without prescriptions, he also says there is more than one Macdonalds(which is not how mickeydees is spelled anyway and I don't think that's a mistake) and the sweet oil that flows from the street sale of these drugs is HUGE. I have said all along Ron's dealings in this world are directly related to Haleigh gone missing. It also sounds like there is some hanky panky going on between "outsiders" who have come to "help" don't you think? 

Ronald Macdonald....
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2009, 11:40:22 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?

I was over there about the time it said was closed until 6PM.  I did not notice any type of aruguing or fighting going on.  There was a post made by b..me, that apparently stated that lived close to where Tori Stafford was from ( that would put this person in Canada) anyhow, continuing with the post, stated that due to the Stafford findings etc...that she/he would be UNABLE to continue with the Haleigh searching thread.   However, should an arrest be made, then would return to the forum.  Now, some asked specifics, but I did not see anymore replies.  I tried to go and pick up the post...but it has also been deleted from posters info.

I always thought that this person was a local, but maybe there is another connection somehow.
Thank-you, now that is odd. This person does have connections with someone in the Satsuma area, what she calls her sources, but I had no idea she lived in Canada. How very strange that she could not continue with the Haleigh searching thread, due to the Stafford findings. Now my mind is in overdrive.  Wonder who this person really is?

Hi, NoRose... are you all talking about badme? She is just someone who cares very much about Haleigh, and it has probably taken a toll on her... like it does a lot of folks. I know she did have a source in the area there, but not very many know who that source is... probably just the mods. TG has posted a few times that she is sincere and what she posts about is authentic.
I was surprised at the post she made today, but I completely understand. Could be that she feels she has been wrong with her feelings of who is guilty or not... could be that she has had some information that changed her mind at how the case is going. IDK, I can't read minds... but as far as I know, she is okay. No need to worry... she is not a local, I'm sure of that.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald Macdonald....
right on JG hmmm I thought I was looking for a place duh...

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

Are you sure about that? I thought pirate was not related to either side of the family... if so, only distantly.
I believe AnnaFL said she was related to the Griffis family, so not directly related to Marie or Crystal. Not sure if that is true or not, considering how it finally ended.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2009, 11:52:09 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?

I was over there about the time it said was closed until 6PM.  I did not notice any type of aruguing or fighting going on.  There was a post made by b..me, that apparently stated that lived close to where Tori Stafford was from ( that would put this person in Canada) anyhow, continuing with the post, stated that due to the Stafford findings etc...that she/he would be UNABLE to continue with the Haleigh searching thread.   However, should an arrest be made, then would return to the forum.  Now, some asked specifics, but I did not see anymore replies.  I tried to go and pick up the post...but it has also been deleted from posters info.

I always thought that this person was a local, but maybe there is another connection somehow.
Thank-you, now that is odd. This person does have connections with someone in the Satsuma area, what she calls her sources, but I had no idea she lived in Canada. How very strange that she could not continue with the Haleigh searching thread, due to the Stafford findings. Now my mind is in overdrive.  Wonder who this person really is?

Hi, NoRose... are you all talking about badme? She is just someone who cares very much about Haleigh, and it has probably taken a toll on her... like it does a lot of folks. I know she did have a source in the area there, but not very many know who that source is... probably just the mods. TG has posted a few times that she is sincere and what she posts about is authentic.
I was surprised at the post she made today, but I completely understand. Could be that she feels she has been wrong with her feelings of who is guilty or not... could be that she has had some information that changed her mind at how the case is going. IDK, I can't read minds... but as far as I know, she is okay. No need to worry... she is not a local, I'm sure of that.
those arrests did take their toll today on most of us, I know, I caught myself mouthing off earlier about this case. None of us wants to hear that kind of outcome! heartbreaking doesn't come close to describing it... hope she's ok after a rest from here and comes back soon... To whom it may concern:
PLEASE KEEP HALEIGH SAFE AND RETURN HER TO HER FAMILY even if you despise her parents, she should be with her siblings!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

I have a suggestion. Since y'all are so concerned with who everybody is over there, why don't the ones of you who are members at WS tell us your nicknames over there, so we can figure out who YOU are. I mean, fair is fair, right?
Look... I like both places, and I don't have a problem with this board, except sometimes it takes 15 minutes for the page to load, if it ever does.... otherwise I would be here a lot. I just get tired of it freezing up on this old computer. 

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »

Are you sure about that? I thought pirate was not related to either side of the family... if so, only distantly.
I believe AnnaFL said she was related to the Griffis family, so not directly related to Marie or Crystal. Not sure if that is true or not, considering how it finally ended.
I only know I read that info in haleigh thread #3 and it was a direct quote from pirate brought over to SM and posted early in march....

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2009, 11:56:52 PM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald Macdonald....
Well he might possibly think that he is a mac Daddy, or Misty might anyway.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2009, 11:59:40 PM »

I have a suggestion. Since y'all are so concerned with who everybody is over there, why don't the ones of you who are members at WS tell us your nicknames over there, so we can figure out who YOU are. I mean, fair is fair, right?
Look... I like both places, and I don't have a problem with this board, except sometimes it takes 15 minutes for the page to load, if it ever does.... otherwise I would be here a lot. I just get tired of it freezing up on this old computer. 

I don't post over on WS since I have a hard time navigating that site, ugh, and I think I tried to register there and never got an email confirmation...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »

Name: Myles K Sykes
Birth Date: 27 November 1940
Death Date: 23 January 2002 
Issuing State: Florida
Residence at Death: Crescent City,Putnam,Florida 32112
Satsuma Cemetery, Putnam, Florida

From his social security.. yep.. I don't understand why Ancestry doesn't have his obit listed.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald thinks he his a whopper...I see him more as a burger king guy...sorry could not help myself Monkey Devil!

Ronald Macdonald....

I see Ronald more as a Burger King guy....Home of the Whopper...got to be the reason women love him  Monkey Devil!Monkey Devil! sorry could not help myself

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2009, 12:13:56 AM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald thinks he his a whopper...I see him more as a burger king guy...sorry could not help myself Monkey Devil!

Ronald Macdonald....

I see Ronald more as a Burger King guy....Home of the Whopper...got to be the reason women love him  Monkey Devil!Monkey Devil! sorry could not help myself
LOL! Home of the whoppers all right. (He's the one who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop dontcha know?) 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »

TXLady2

I only post here and on Art harris and I use JNGA on both sites, Just so everybody knows   
   And hello to all the guest out there looking into the monkey cage!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2009, 12:25:53 AM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald Macdonald....

This is what Phat means.

An adjective used in pop culture to express approval. Hence, someone or something that is phat could be entertaining, intelligent, attractive or otherwise to be admired. When the word first surfaced in the 1960s, men generally used it to describe attractive, or "fine", women.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2009, 12:28:40 AM »

Well, Im of course mlee on sm, nothing on ws not a member, marelee on simon's, mlee on Art Harris.. so you have mine.... oh yes, on my Roberts Blog, I'm mareleigh.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »

I just followed the link left by Patricia to Simon's Blog, before reading the poster's, I read Simon's comments, here is a small tid bit..... Helloooooo????

"I will even offer some sage advice, get back to finding Haleigh, and keep your family jewels in your pants, frolicking can come later, after we have found the little girl.

Simon Barrett"

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2009, 12:38:55 AM »

(Thank you Panache)

Ronald Macdonald....

This is what Phat means.

An adjective used in pop culture to express approval. Hence, someone or something that is phat could be entertaining, intelligent, attractive or otherwise to be admired. When the word first surfaced in the 1960s, men generally used it to describe attractive, or "fine", women.

MacDonald's, phat and pharm.
Tales from the crypt though ennit?

WHERE IS HALEIGH!!!!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2009, 12:40:27 AM »

I just followed the link left by Patricia to Simon's Blog, before reading the poster's, I read Simon's comments, here is a small tid bit..... Helloooooo????

"I will even offer some sage advice, get back to finding Haleigh, and keep your family jewels in your pants, frolicking can come later, after we have found the little girl.

Simon Barrett"

I have no idea who he might be talking to but he is 100% right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.