April 28, 2024, 11:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289347 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1800 on: June 02, 2009, 05:00:08 AM »

Ronald Squires age 72 is listed as a relative for Donald Robert Squires, Florida on www.Peoplefinders.com
My guess is "Joe" Stephen Squires is Texas is a dud. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: June 02, 2009, 06:24:48 AM »

Grama..leave it to you to get this party started!

back to Crystal for one moment...
If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

You know, I went back to the first of the case, and the first issue that came about was the absolute division of camps, and the vigil's that only one family would attend.
Something happened then..  Second, is when Geraldo came in, and.. now, don't misunderstand me, I don't think Geraldo was part of the change,  and I would imagine his producers would have talked to Crystal first. Possible, some one called the Geraldo show to get the interview.  Most of what he does, is a script in front of a teleprompter.  But, also well known to hit pressure points and nerves, which he did with Ron.  With Crystal, someone promoted her going into the abuse.  Someone in Satsuma is the one that did the Divide and Conquer bit. Someone did not want them to become a force together. Separated they would be weaker.  The someone or someones who divided them is someone to take a look at.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: June 02, 2009, 07:11:49 AM »

This is what I think your saying grama...   Brandi's  Haleigh  center of page  and cameo her Mom and Dad on either side.  I won't put Junior on there..  we still have to protect him..  Okay,  Misty and Chad?   Or just Ron in cameo on Left and Crystal in Cameo on Right?

I have a script, that hides on the side until you take your mouse near it.. Can use it for links to other sites, runs down full side of page..  Also have butterfly script, butterfly's fly across page.  Really cute..   Bottom middle script for slide show.

Got a beautiful purple background with butterfly's embossed on it......

mlee you can play around with it.  Brandi's pic maybe best used by itself. Possibly another smaller one of HaLiegh with the surrounding one's.  I just think that it maybe toooooo much and take away from Brandi's photo. Like I said, I am not artistic, so have a go at it, and see how it shapes up.  Your the creator...

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1803 on: June 02, 2009, 07:25:37 AM »

Love what u did brandi.

I see nothing really new about haleigh how sad i hope one day she is found alive and who done this sits in jail for life
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: June 02, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »

If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Well, cookie it has taken a toll on her health already with the seizures.  I am sure she would love to be right next door to monitor each day, but maybe they have enough to proceed on the custody issue.  I am sure there are locals that will be notifying them of incidents.  Besides who would want to be there each time Ron drives by and flips his finger at the center. 
Amen  Grama, LE wants things back to normal and yes, dealing with Ron and his family all the time right there in Satsuma would cause more stress,she cant do anything if she was right next door anyway, they wont let her see Ron Jr. until her visitation time anyway, and there is a certain amount of danger for her there, you never know when someone is gonna freak out and do something stupid, and she does have a little baby to take care of at the same time this is going on, if she comes to Satsuma full time and leaves Cloe at home for her safety then she is being a bad mother to her, so its kinda a loose loose situation!...................Im sure its hard to make any decision!

well, she has been there for what, almost 4 months and she has been perfectly safe hasn't she? nothing has happened to her physically has it in that amount of time? even when she and KP were spewing the worst allegations of abuse on tv for all the world to see, nothing happened to her then right? so, all of a sudden when no one is saying anything, now she is in danger? that old dog don't hunt anymore...imo,...besides, if anything happened to Crystal, who would be the first person that they would look at? ron of course...And if this was Ron moving back to his home 90 miles away, some would have a field day saying what a horrible person he was for leaving the place where Haleigh disappeared from...so really, it is a no win situation for either of them..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: June 02, 2009, 07:51:19 AM »

^^^oh, and I forgot to add in my highlighted red above post...actually Crystal has 2 babies to take care, Chloe and Ron jr...does one need her any more than the other one?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: June 02, 2009, 07:54:33 AM »

Just wanted to add my gripe here.  I wish the HELL they'd get on the media too instead of hiding behind the darn attorneys.  <GROWL>  I don't care what they've done.  I don't care what their dirty laundry is.  I don't care who they see and who they sleep with and what drugs they do.  I want THEIR CHILD to come home.  I'm so freaking I R R I T A T E D.

Great idea about the web page Mlee.  Sounds beautiful already.
Yes Cookie, I agree, I want to hear what Spydee has to say.  (and I'm STILL going to tell you what I thought now, 4 months later after watching Geraldo and Ronald)
Welcome Spydee and come on with it.  We need new eyes.
Agreed Brandi, keeping it fair because it's ALL looking dirty right now and thank you for the link about innocence and talking to law.
Patricia, you're awesome.  Keep it up.  I'm listening.  lol
And last, whoever said (Cookie?) that it will never go to court regarding custody of Jr., I believe it sista.  I'm starting to think KP has just come in to stir things up and make some $$ now too.  You're right, Ronald and Crystal could've presented a united front in looking for their daughter as they started at the beginning.  Or they could've at least taken misty out back and figured out where Haleigh is, Texas Style....

am I frustrated much?  Only when it comes to this little girl!!!!!!

Thunder...would really love to hear your theory now since  re watching the Geraldo tape...
when we keep things fair and not on either of the parents side, the perspective changes a bit....
neither of these parents have clean hands in all of this..neither is any better or any worse than the other one in my opinion...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:44 AM »

Just wanted to add my gripe here.  I wish the HELL they'd get on the media too instead of hiding behind the darn attorneys.  <GROWL>  I don't care what they've done.  I don't care what their dirty laundry is.  I don't care who they see and who they sleep with and what drugs they do.  I want THEIR CHILD to come home.  I'm so freaking I R R I T A T E D.

Great idea about the web page Mlee.  Sounds beautiful already.
Yes Cookie, I agree, I want to hear what Spydee has to say.  (and I'm STILL going to tell you what I thought now, 4 months later after watching Geraldo and Ronald)
Welcome Spydee and come on with it.  We need new eyes.
Agreed Brandi, keeping it fair because it's ALL looking dirty right now and thank you for the link about innocence and talking to law.
Patricia, you're awesome.  Keep it up.  I'm listening.  lol
And last, whoever said (Cookie?) that it will never go to court regarding custody of Jr., I believe it sista.  I'm starting to think KP has just come in to stir things up and make some $$ now too.  You're right, Ronald and Crystal could've presented a united front in looking for their daughter as they started at the beginning.  Or they could've at least taken misty out back and figured out where Haleigh is, Texas Style....

am I frustrated much?  Only when it comes to this little girl!!!!!!

Thunder...would really love to hear your theory now since  re watching the Geraldo tape...
when we keep things fair and not on either of the parents side, the perspective changes a bit....
neither of these parents have clean hands in all of this..neither is any better or any worse than the other one in my opinion...

To really work anything on this case.. That's exactly what we have to do.. treat both sides equally.  Both are equally responsible for the welfare of these children.  Steps taken by either side separately reflect on any outcome.   Look at John Walsh, from day one he began to fight, for the Families rights,  Bringing attention to the lost child,  Gaining legal changes in the system for other parents who lose their children.  We have no idea if their was dirty laundry in their lives.  Never became an issue.  And both parents fought together. 

Ron and Crystal need to find a solid ground together and start working together to find Little Haleigh, or to find out what Happened to Little Haleigh.
Let the past be the past and open up a new future as Parents who want their Child home, and come to some kind of mutual agreement for the welfare of Little Junior. 

I found Kim's first Statement to NC, and it just went all over me.  This is taken out of context.  But, it was a statement that Kim made prior to the website, to the Haleighbug center. But in her original statements about her representation of Crystal.

She stated,  she had first been hired to handle the Media..  Although, she really is an attorney who represents clients with Family issues, like Custody.

One rather contradicts the other.  Like an oxymoron.  The following, was right smack in the middle of the initial conversation.  Now, tell me.. is this not an odd statement for an Attorney to make, when they are promoting the Concept of a Missing Living Child?
========
GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

GRACE: OK, with me, everyone, Kim Picazio, attorney newly hired, attorney newly retained for Haleigh`s biological mother
======

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 02, 2009, 08:36:49 AM »

right mlee...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1809 on: June 02, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »

Good Morning, good for you mlee for starting a webpage for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 02, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »

Good Morning, good for you mlee for starting a webpage for Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

morning Rosie....

yes, mlee is doing a very good thing!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: June 02, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

morning Rosie....

yes, mlee is doing a very good thing!
Yes, and I hope LE in Satsuma are still working hard on this case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1812 on: June 02, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Well, cookie it has taken a toll on her health already with the seizures.  I am sure she would love to be right next door to monitor each day, but maybe they have enough to proceed on the custody issue.  I am sure there are locals that will be notifying them of incidents.  Besides who would want to be there each time Ron drives by and flips his finger at the center. 
Amen  Grama, LE wants things back to normal and yes, dealing with Ron and his family all the time right there in Satsuma would cause more stress,she cant do anything if she was right next door anyway, they wont let her see Ron Jr. until her visitation time anyway, and there is a certain amount of danger for her there, you never know when someone is gonna freak out and do something stupid, and she does have a little baby to take care of at the same time this is going on, if she comes to Satsuma full time and leaves Cloe at home for her safety then she is being a bad mother to her, so its kinda a loose loose situation!...................Im sure its hard to make any decision!

AMEN HH~ I was married to a man who did the same thing to his ex-wife, the mother of my stepchildren, he did everything to frustrate her visitation even though the judge ordered that any time she was in town (because he moved them over 1000 miles away), she could see them...........N O T!!!!!!! He would say they were going to be at the lake (in the middle of winter), or that they already had plans after her plane landed. It was only when I noticed what really was going on after our marriage that I demanded they have regular visitations with their mother, even if I had to pay to fly the to California, and even then it was a tough battle. He was extrememly manipulative and technically he was alientating them from their mother. When my oldest stepson graduated HS I had a party at the house and invited all his friends and his mother because she was flying in and had no place to hold a party herself, well while he was getting dressed for graduation my ex went upstairs and asked him to "disinvite" her because he said it was "too hard on his parents", I called BS on that and said that she WOULD be there and if he had a problem with it he could pack up and move out of the house. Then I had my family sit with her while I was (as I did) so she didn't feel left out. This was just one of the many stunts he pulled to frustrate her seeing the kids over the yrs. But, it came back to bite him in the b@tt as neither of them have any relationship with their father, one just married and kept the ceremony a secret so he wouldn't show up and both have told him if he ever shows up on their property they will call the police and then get a restraining order and they now have a good relationship with their mother as they can view things as they truly were............you reap what you sow and the truth will prevail one day!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: June 02, 2009, 10:27:34 AM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

AMEN HH~ I was married to a man who did the same thing to his ex-wife, the mother of my stepchildren, he did everything to frustrate her visitation even though the judge ordered that any time she was in town (because he moved them over 1000 miles away), she could see them...........N O T!!!!!!! He would say they were going to be at the lake (in the middle of winter), or that they already had plans after her plane landed. It was only when I noticed what really was going on after our marriage that I demanded they have regular visitations with their mother, even if I had to pay to fly the to California, and even then it was a tough battle. He was extrememly manipulative and technically he was alientating them from their mother. When my oldest stepson graduated HS I had a party at the house and invited all his friends and his mother because she was flying in and had no place to hold a party herself, well while he was getting dressed for graduation my ex went upstairs and asked him to "disinvite" her because he said it was "too hard on his parents", I called BS on that and said that she WOULD be there and if he had a problem with it he could pack up and move out of the house. Then I had my family sit with her while I was (as I did) so she didn't feel left out. This was just one of the many stunts he pulled to frustrate her seeing the kids over the yrs. But, it came back to bite him in the b@tt as neither of them have any relationship with their father, one just married and kept the ceremony a secret so he wouldn't show up and both have told him if he ever shows up on their property they will call the police and then get a restraining order and they now have a good relationship with their mother as they can view things as they truly were............you reap what you sow and the truth will prevail one day!

Hello and good morning to all....I agree with you HH and IM.  From the way things have been said in the court doc and other things that have been brought up, seems like Ron has done many things to keep the children from Crystal on many occasions.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: June 02, 2009, 10:28:16 AM »

Very good post Island, and I believe truth will prevail in the end.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Hello and good morning to all....I agree with you HH and IM.  From the way things have been said in the court doc and other things that have been brought up, seems like Ron has done many things to keep the children from Crystal on many occasions.

Morning Jules, good to see you!! ITA, especially remebering the trip to Texas/Mexico. Crystal reminds me very my of my ex's ex wife as she was only 20 when she married him and had been very submissive and didn't really know how to "fight back", it wasn't until he married me (and I was 31), that he learned what a b!tch was! But, he was so proud of everything he did to obtain custody that he shared his little secrets with me...............big mistake, HUGE mistake as I turned around and did the exact same things to him that he did to her, only difference was that I was not as naive as she was and when it came to protecting my son I was lucky enough to be able to conflict out all the other top attorneys in town and pplay hard ball with him, where his previous wife was hit blindsided.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: June 02, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

thanks Rosie........yes the truth will win out and it may take yrs as the previous incident I wrote about with my ex, but Karma is a B!tch and he went from being the chairman of a bank, head of a fortune 500 company to a homeless drug addict and whino. He created his own hell and is living it on earth only to be followed up with when he meets his maker and has to explain his abuse of my son and more than likely my stepchildren, then he will really know the pain he has inflicted on others.

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: June 02, 2009, 10:56:43 AM »

thanks Rosie........yes the truth will win out and it may take yrs as the previous incident I wrote about with my ex, but Karma is a B!tch and he went from being the chairman of a bank, head of a fortune 500 company to a homeless drug addict and whino. He created his own hell and is living it on earth only to be followed up with when he meets his maker and has to explain his abuse of my son and more than likely my stepchildren, then he will really know the pain he has inflicted on others.

Good to see you too Island!  I am glad you got away from you ex and the horrible things he did to your family.  Sad there are ppl like that on this earth!   How is little Elijah doing?  He is so precious!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: June 02, 2009, 11:08:26 AM »

Good to see you too Island!  I am glad you got away from you ex and the horrible things he did to your family.  Sad there are ppl like that on this earth!   How is little Elijah doing?  He is so precious!!

Me too Jules, and I have been richly blessed ever since! Elijah is such a blessing himself, and is doing good (of course with micro preemies that can change in an instant), but last week he was doing so good my daughter got to bathe him and he reached up with his tiny hands and touched her face...........course the he peed on her!!!!! I told her your are going to have to get used to that. I swear I love that little angel so much and can't wait for him to come home God willing next month. I bought a house last week and he has a nice room waiting on him.......I think I will take a photo to him today to show him the view so he will be even more excited and heal quicker.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: June 02, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

You know, I went back to the first of the case, and the first issue that came about was the absolute division of camps, and the vigil's that only one family would attend.
Something happened then..  Second, is when Geraldo came in, and.. now, don't misunderstand me, I don't think Geraldo was part of the change,  and I would imagine his producers would have talked to Crystal first. Possible, some one called the Geraldo show to get the interview.  Most of what he does, is a script in front of a teleprompter.  But, also well known to hit pressure points and nerves, which he did with Ron.  With Crystal, someone promoted her going into the abuse.  Someone in Satsuma is the one that did the Divide and Conquer bit. Someone did not want them to become a force together. Separated they would be weaker.  The someone or someones who divided them is someone to take a look at.....

The first mention of separate vigils I can find in my notes is from Monday, Feb. 23: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=132058&provider=top

"Wright is one of the few people outside the media who is welcome at the camps of Haleigh's mom and dad. The parents are holding separate vigils each night about a half-mile apart.
At mom's campsite Monday night, CNN lit up the vigil, keeping Haleigh in the national spotlight with an appearance on Nancy Grace's show."

Geraldo's show covered the case the prior weekend.

Interesting timing, is all I can cay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.