April 28, 2024, 04:30:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289319 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: June 02, 2009, 11:13:46 AM »

Very good post Island, and I believe truth will prevail in the end.

thanks Rosie........yes the truth will win out and it may take yrs as the previous incident I wrote about with my ex, but Karma is a B!tch and he went from being the chairman of a bank, head of a fortune 500 company to a homeless drug addict and whino. He created his own hell and is living it on earth only to be followed up with when he meets his maker and has to explain his abuse of my son and more than likely my stepchildren, then he will really know the pain he has inflicted on others.

Good to see you too Island!  I am glad you got away from you ex and the horrible things he did to your family.  Sad there are ppl like that on this earth!   How is little Elijah doing?  He is so precious!!

Me too Jules, and I have been richly blessed ever since! Elijah is such a blessing himself, and is doing good (of course with micro preemies that can change in an instant), but last week he was doing so good my daughter got to bathe him and he reached up with his tiny hands and touched her face...........course the he peed on her!!!!! I told her your are going to have to get used to that. I swear I love that little angel so much and can't wait for him to come home God willing next month. I bought a house last week and he has a nice room waiting on him.......I think I will take a photo to him today to show him the view so he will be even more excited and heal quicker.

Now that is wonderful news!  I am still praying for him to come home to you soon and I am praying for Haleighs safe return home.  I just wish there would be some good news soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: June 02, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

Glad Elijah is doing good, and what a beautiful view from your home  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:42 AM »

The last line above should read:

Interesting timing, is all I can say.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »

God bless Haleigh...

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: June 02, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »

Grama..leave it to you to get this party started!

back to Crystal for one moment...
If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

You know, I went back to the first of the case, and the first issue that came about was the absolute division of camps, and the vigil's that only one family would attend.
Something happened then..  Second, is when Geraldo came in, and.. now, don't misunderstand me, I don't think Geraldo was part of the change,  and I would imagine his producers would have talked to Crystal first. Possible, some one called the Geraldo show to get the interview.  Most of what he does, is a script in front of a teleprompter.  But, also well known to hit pressure points and nerves, which he did with Ron.  With Crystal, someone promoted her going into the abuse.  Someone in Satsuma is the one that did the Divide and Conquer bit. Someone did not want them to become a force together. Separated they would be weaker.  The someone or someones who divided them is someone to take a look at.....

Exactly!  I've had help looking at this case from someone who has many years of experience investigating crimes against children and has incredible insight into the social and legal issues surrounding the families involved in those cases.  In fact this person enlisted my help several months ago help find information on this case.  From the beginning I was told to look at both sides of the family without any blinders.  But also, given the family dynamics to look for anyone playing both sides.  I don't remember exactly how (and for now I will call her the expert) the expert said it but was extremely curious about the lack of boundaries within the  families and thought it could be very possible that someone in the middle was playing both sides of the fence.  Meanwhile, months later I have hundreds of pages of documentation..............no real answers but lots of info. 

One name that popped up that I can find no data for:  During an interview with Jeraldo, Crystal mentioned the name Candice (Candace, Kandice), her cousin, was the one that saw Haleigh back handed by Ron.  Who is Candice?  Anyone know?       
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1825 on: June 02, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »

Very good post Island, and I believe truth will prevail in the end.

thanks Rosie........yes the truth will win out and it may take yrs as the previous incident I wrote about with my ex, but Karma is a B!tch and he went from being the chairman of a bank, head of a fortune 500 company to a homeless drug addict and whino. He created his own hell and is living it on earth only to be followed up with when he meets his maker and has to explain his abuse of my son and more than likely my stepchildren, then he will really know the pain he has inflicted on others.

Good to see you too Island!  I am glad you got away from you ex and the horrible things he did to your family.  Sad there are ppl like that on this earth!   How is little Elijah doing?  He is so precious!!

Me too Jules, and I have been richly blessed ever since! Elijah is such a blessing himself, and is doing good (of course with micro preemies that can change in an instant), but last week he was doing so good my daughter got to bathe him and he reached up with his tiny hands and touched her face...........course the he peed on her!!!!! I told her your are going to have to get used to that. I swear I love that little angel so much and can't wait for him to come home God willing next month. I bought a house last week and he has a nice room waiting on him.......I think I will take a photo to him today to show him the view so he will be even more excited and heal quicker.

Now that is wonderful news!  I am still praying for him to come home to you soon and I am praying for Haleighs safe return home.  I just wish there would be some good news soon.

Thanks for your continued prayers, and the prayers for Haleigh, Adji and all the other missing children that NG continues to skip over every night. Each and every child deserve media time and I wish someone would set up a channel specifically for all the missing children (although it is incredibly sad, they wouldn't even have enough airtime in 2 weeks to show them all).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: June 02, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »

Spydee...interesting post...can you tell us more?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: June 02, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »

Glad Elijah is doing good, and what a beautiful view from your home  an angelic monkey

Thanks again and thank God for foreclosures or I wouldn't have been able to do it!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 02, 2009, 11:46:45 AM »

God bless Haleigh...

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1829 on: June 02, 2009, 12:14:10 PM »

Spydee...interesting post...can you tell us more?
Yes, I would like to hear more also 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: June 02, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »

The new pic with Haleigh in her Dora swimsuit is adorable.  Brandi, the colors, designs and flowers frame her picture beautifully.  It brings the pic right out.  Thank you. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1831 on: June 02, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

God bless Haleigh...

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

HI Brandi,

I know you are very creative, have you thought about given Haleigh a guaduation cap and diploma?

Now I don't know if daddy will sue you, if you lift a little guaduation cap and paste it on her kindergarden photo.
I hope he won't sue. I saw a kindergarden guaduation photo of an adorable child on Nancy Graces show last night.
The word is Haleigh would be guaduating from Kindergarden this week, as it stand now, she may not be back in time.
But, where ever Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings is maybe there is a chance she would see it. Thanks, if anyone can do you can.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: June 02, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »

Seahorse,

I understand your wanting to see Haleigh in her cap and gown.

I think I will wait to make a poster of her when we have a real picture of her wearing her cap and gown!

I believe she is still alive and she will graduate kindergarten at some time.

~Brandi

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: June 02, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »

If Crystal is so worried about Ron Jr. being abused by ron and Misty....why did she leave him again?
Can anyone answer me that? she is so concerned via her attorney KP about the abuse that happened to him and Haleigh....wouldn't she want to stay in Satsuma until after the investigation or the ruling was over? be close at hand to make sure, keep a watchful eye out? let ron know that she is in this for the long haul to get her children in her custody? stay around to let ron know that she is watching him and that there better not be any abuse or she will know about it?
<<<<shaking my head>>>>

You know, I went back to the first of the case, and the first issue that came about was the absolute division of camps, and the vigil's that only one family would attend.
Something happened then..  Second, is when Geraldo came in, and.. now, don't misunderstand me, I don't think Geraldo was part of the change,  and I would imagine his producers would have talked to Crystal first. Possible, some one called the Geraldo show to get the interview.  Most of what he does, is a script in front of a teleprompter.  But, also well known to hit pressure points and nerves, which he did with Ron.  With Crystal, someone promoted her going into the abuse.  Someone in Satsuma is the one that did the Divide and Conquer bit. Someone did not want them to become a force together. Separated they would be weaker.  The someone or someones who divided them is someone to take a look at.....

Exactly!  I've had help looking at this case from someone who has many years of experience investigating crimes against children and has incredible insight into the social and legal issues surrounding the families involved in those cases.  In fact this person enlisted my help several months ago help find information on this case.  From the beginning I was told to look at both sides of the family without any blinders.  But also, given the family dynamics to look for anyone playing both sides.  I don't remember exactly how (and for now I will call her the expert) the expert said it but was extremely curious about the lack of boundaries within the  families and thought it could be very possible that someone in the middle was playing both sides of the fence.  Meanwhile, months later I have hundreds of pages of documentation..............no real answers but lots of info. 

One name that popped up that I can find no data for:  During an interview with Jeraldo, Crystal mentioned the name Candice (Candace, Kandice), her cousin, was the one that saw Haleigh back handed by Ron.  Who is Candice?  Anyone know?       

I haven't found Candice yet either, but I thought the interesting thing about that situation.. Ron and misty and the childen were at her house visiting, yet she is Crystal's cousin.  Something about the close relationships that continue.  Also, there was a mention on one of the Simon interviews of their checking out another relative named Roxanne and advised she was related to the Sheffields. Well, I went on a last name and found a Roxanne Sheffield in Tallahassee, but also found a Criminal Attorney who was also a Judge at one time, named Frank E. Sheffield.  In the one of the last interviews where Kim was threatening Cobra, she made mention of knowing an attorny in Tallahassee who could well make sure he (Cobra) lost his license, wondered if this could be the same Attorney.  This family has major extentions.  Yesterday, an issue of a son of Marie's that was not Johnny's, also I had found that Johnny's second wife Jennifer who goes by several last names, currently she is listed as Jacobs in Satsuma, in her myspace she goes by Townsend,  But, her full name is Jennifer Ann Ickerman, Jacobs, Sheffield, Townsend, Wampler.  Now, between marriages, she has a son. not really sure what his last name is.. But, found the boy on her myspace and he resides in Georgia.
I found the legal cases of her attempting to proven parentage on the boy.  Also found a legal case against Annette Sykes in St. John's county,  I need to reread it carefully before I post what I think it involves.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: June 02, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »

Yes, it is beautiful, and dont forget to kiss Eli for me,
 Its true, some people let jealousy and self importance over rule common sense and want everything their way and will do anything to get it...then when things turn around and bite them back they yell fowl and unfair and slink into the background, I would still be leary if I was Crystal too, never know when someone like that could decide to cry to someone else and then they go try to do something to her, you never know when that might happen, it could even be years from nowm time has nothing to do with it, they will always try to make things bad for the other person, so yea its a no win situation.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 02, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Its true, some people let jealousy and self importance over rule common sense and want everything their way and will do anything to get it...then when things turn around and bite them back they yell fowl and unfair and slink into the background, I would still be leary if I was Crystal too, never know when someone like that could decide to cry to someone else and then they go try to do something to her, you never know when that might happen, it could even be years from nowm time has nothing to do with it, they will always try to make things bad for the other person, so yea its a no win situation.......

Thanks and I will give him a kiss for you! In my ex's case, it wasn't so much about self importance, it was to punish her for leaving him.....if he had the kids, everyone would say "wow, she must have been a terrible mom" or "men don't usually get custody", they were strictly pawns used to punish her. I agree about Crystal needing to be leary, these controlling typed don't give up easy, it's only when everyone in their own family turns against them that they realize what they have done, and even then they blame everyone else for their demise. Sad any way you cut it, and who pais the ultimate price~ a precious child named Haleigh.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: June 02, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »

Thanks and I will give him a kiss for you! In my ex's case, it wasn't so much about self importance, it was to punish her for leaving him.....if he had the kids, everyone would say "wow, she must have been a terrible mom" or "men don't usually get custody", they were strictly pawns used to punish her. I agree about Crystal needing to be leary, these controlling typed don't give up easy, it's only when everyone in their own family turns against them that they realize what they have done, and even then they blame everyone else for their demise. Sad any way you cut it, and who pais the ultimate price~ a precious child named Haleigh.
AMEN, couldnt have said it better myself, poor Haleigh,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: June 02, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Ronald Squires age 72 is listed as a relative for Donald Robert Squires, Florida on www.Peoplefinders.com
My guess is "Joe" Stephen Squires is Texas is a dud. IMO

Could Ronald Squires be a brother to Joe Stephen Squires....Uncle to Donald RObert Squires ?.....maybe where Haleighs dad Ronald got his name from?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: June 02, 2009, 01:55:09 PM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

I haven't found Candice yet either, but I thought the interesting thing about that situation.. Ron and misty and the childen were at her house visiting, yet she is Crystal's cousin.  Something about the close relationships that continue.  Also, there was a mention on one of the Simon interviews of their checking out another relative named Roxanne and advised she was related to the Sheffields. Well, I went on a last name and found a Roxanne Sheffield in Tallahassee, but also found a Criminal Attorney who was also a Judge at one time, named Frank E. Sheffield.  In the one of the last interviews where Kim was threatening Cobra, she made mention of knowing an attorny in Tallahassee who could well make sure he (Cobra) lost his license, wondered if this could be the same Attorney.  This family has major extentions.  Yesterday, an issue of a son of Marie's that was not Johnny's, also I had found that Johnny's second wife Jennifer who goes by several last names, currently she is listed as Jacobs in Satsuma, in her myspace she goes by Townsend,  But, her full name is Jennifer Ann Ickerman, Jacobs, Sheffield, Townsend, Wampler.  Now, between marriages, she has a son. not really sure what his last name is.. But, found the boy on her myspace and he resides in Georgia.
I found the legal cases of her attempting to proven parentage on the boy.  Also found a legal case against Annette Sykes in St. John's county,  I need to reread it carefully before I post what I think it involves.

I think you may be onto something here.....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 02, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »

<<<<shaking my head>>>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.