April 27, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289273 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: June 03, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »

God Bless Haleigh........Bring her home!

Forgive me, this is off topic.

Who drove cousin, Joe Overstreet, to the Bus Station or Bus Stop the morning after Haleigh
vanished?  Does anyone know?  I find that curious. I never heard how he managed to leave, and took the Greyhound? back to Tenn. Who drove him to the bus station?  Joe slept in his clothes that night at the Croslins trailor, but never did I read how he mysteriously made his way to the bus stop. Who helped him get away? T.Y. & IMO

I don't remember anything ever been reported on that, in fact I wasn't sure if he had a vehicle or not.  Which would have made it stranger if he did,  taking away and good reason to borrow that van...
Was it ever posted just exactly when he arrived....and his reasons for arrival....how long was he in the area.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: June 03, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

Not sure if anyone else has seen or heard this:

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Wrap Up May/31Posted on May 31st, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and CultureRead 1,668 times.I swear that these shows get more bizarre with every passing week. I have reached the stage where nothing surprises me any more. You just learn to roll with the punches!

I have to admit that I was a little concerned this morning, there really was not much hard news pouring out of Putnam County about the Haleigh Cummings case. Law Enforcement has been rather tight lipped. In fact so tight lipped that the only real news is from what we in the press (and there are only three organizations that are still on the story) can dredge up through the back door, and what the one Private Investigator looking at the case, William “Cobra” Staubs can unearth.

Sure we have our differences of opinion, but for the most part we are a pretty tight group. No one is looking for a headline, but everyone is looking for a solution. If we can resolve this case we will consider that we have done our job. In fact we have a bit of an unwritten rule, when this case does get solved, we are all going to get together.

My script was looking a tad thin as I went on air. Also a couple of guests were missing. Luckily they turned up, and we launched. Our panel this week was Cobra, Ms. Pickles, Denny Griffin, Jan Barrett, and Art Harris.

Last week the big shock was a call in, the bail bondsman that was on site when Cobra took down the accused pedophile William Snodgrass.

This week was even stranger. At around the 45 minute mark we had Kim Picazio call in. Kim Picazio is the attorney representing Haleigh Cummings biological mother Crystal Sheffield. I was surprised that she would call in, I was even more surprised that she would wish to stay around and answer questions. Some of which were fairly complex.

You can listen to the entire show here.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/31/Haleigh-Cummings

Simon Barrett

If you wish to comment on this story please go to our new Forum Section.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: June 03, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »

Thanks jules3699   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1903 on: June 03, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

Who drove cousin, Joe Overstreet, to the Bus Station or Bus Stop the morning after Haleigh
vanished?  Does anyone know?  I find that curious. I never heard how he managed to leave, and took the Greyhound? back to Tenn. Who drove him to the bus station?  Joe slept in his clothes that night at the Croslins trailor, but never did I read how he mysteriously made his way to the bus stop. Who helped him get away? T.Y. & IMO

I don't remember anything ever been reported on that, in fact I wasn't sure if he had a vehicle or not.  Which would have made it stranger if he did,  taking away and good reason to borrow that van...
Was it ever posted just exactly when he arrived....and his reasons for arrival....how long was he in the area.

I will scout and around and see if there any past news on Joe's transportation.

The law isn't allowing any information out to the public on Joes transportation. I never have remember a case where you
couldn't get leaks, doesn't anyone get drunk in that town? You would think after almost four months we would at least know if
Haleigh's backpack was found?  This is what I remember reading: Chelsea said ...Joe slept in his clothes the night H.C. went  missing, that's nice,...from sleeping in his clothes (at her trailer) to the Greyhound bus stop?  His didn't have a car if he came by bus, or did he come in a car and leave by bus? I try to keep an open mind.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: June 03, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »

If I remember correctly, he was on probation for burglary in Tenn, and skipped state and went to florida, then returned and they grabbed him.. Think the boy is standing behind Bars......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: June 03, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

Thanks jules3699   

YW No Rose!! Did you get to listen to the radio show it was quit interesting!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1906 on: June 03, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

Thanks jules3699   

YW No Rose!! Did you get to listen to the radio show it was quit interesting!
Interesting.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: June 03, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings HQ Moving to Baker County

Posted By: Dave Wax  Posted By: Patricia Jimenez      Created: 6/3/2009 11:32:51 AM    Updated: 6/3/2009 2:25:47 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=139193&catid=3

Heart
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: June 03, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi,

I love this picture of Haleigh.  Your work is beautiful!   ::MonkeyCool:

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 03, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »

We really don't know for sure if Ron is keeping Jr. from Crystal...for all we know, they could have worked out their differences and are getting along just fine...and all of us should be hoping that that is the case...
I still say, with the custody thing going on, and the threat of abuse to her child, why leave where that child is? She left him with ron before saying that he was abusive and now she is doing it again in a way....If this was the other way around...some would be on ron's case so badly...saying how he must now really care what happens to jr or else he would stick around yadda yadda yadda...
I do understand Crystal wanting to go home...but let's not blame it on her health problems that she is leaving ...she is leaving cause she is ready to go home....that does not mean that she is giving up on Haleigh, but there comes a time when people do have to return to their homes and their lives when they have a loved one missing...I just hope that she continues with the HBC at her home...but I am not betting on it happening...jmo...
If she is prone to seizures, she will have them in Baker County or in Satsuma...but I am sure that she will be more comfortable in her own home rather than where ever she has been staying...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: June 03, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

We really don't know for sure if Ron is keeping Jr. from Crystal...for all we know, they could have worked out their differences and are getting along just fine...and all of us should be hoping that that is the case...
I still say, with the custody thing going on, and the threat of abuse to her child, why leave where that child is? She left him with ron before saying that he was abusive and now she is doing it again in a way....If this was the other way around...some would be on ron's case so badly...saying how he must now really care what happens to jr or else he would stick around yadda yadda yadda...
I do understand Crystal wanting to go home...but let's not blame it on her health problems that she is leaving ...she is leaving cause she is ready to go home....that does not mean that she is giving up on Haleigh, but there comes a time when people do have to return to their homes and their lives when they have a loved one missing...I just hope that she continues with the HBC at her home...but I am not betting on it happening...jmo...
If she is prone to seizures, she will have them in Baker County or in Satsuma...but I am sure that she will be more comfortable in her own home rather than where ever she has been staying...
Well I guess she could steel Jr. and break the law and take him with her rather then wait for the DCF to finish and see if she can get him legally, you dont tell the courts what to do they tell you, but I guess she could just take him anyway, and YES it is about her health, she is sick.......whats so hard to understand about that, good thing she aint in a comma, people would say she is just sleeping and dont wanna get up.......Good Lord......she's sick and her siezures are brought on by stress, and I guess being right there in the same town where her son is and she isnt allowed to go get him and where she has to worry about getting harrassed and yelled at and whatever else might happen.........The HBC will contunue in Baker County, its already underway, and so she will have a place that she can get to right away and not have to worry about the ones in Satsuma that could possible do her harm!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 03, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Well I guess she could steel Jr. and break the law and take him with her rather then wait for the DCF to finish and see if she can get him legally, you dont tell the courts what to do they tell you, but I guess she could just take him anyway, and YES it is about her health, she is sick.......whats so hard to understand about that, good thing she aint in a comma, people would say she is just sleeping and dont wanna get up.......Good Lord......she's sick and her siezures are brought on by stress, and I guess being right there in the same town where her son is and she isnt allowed to go get him and where she has to worry about getting harrassed and yelled at and whatever else might happen.........The HBC will contunue in Baker County, its already underway, and so she will have a place that she can get to right away and not have to worry about the ones in Satsuma that could possible do her harm!

You don't know that she is not allowed to see Jr...where  has it ever been stated that she doesn't see Jr ? does she try to get jr. more than every 2 weeks? you don't know...none of us do...
who is going to do her harm in Satsuma? she has been there for almost 4 months and no one has harmed her yet...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: June 03, 2009, 05:53:39 PM »

You don't know that she is not allowed to see Jr...where  has it ever been stated that she doesn't see Jr ? does she try to get jr. more than every 2 weeks? you don't know...none of us do...
who is going to do her harm in Satsuma? she has been there for almost 4 months and no one has harmed her yet...
I know what I was told, and yes she has asked for him more, just dont get to get him because she isnt allowed and the time she has been at the center in Satsuma she had Kim most of the time with her and Kim's bodygaurd, and other people, those people have  to get back to other things and cant stay there with her forever so yea , who knows if she was there all the time what would happen!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: June 03, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »

doesn't Kim have a law practice and her own family back where she lives? doubt if she could stick around watching over Crystal like that...but if that is what you want to say,,,,fine with me...a body guard? you are kidding aren't you?

Anybody hear any news, real news about Haleigh lately? I wish we would hear something ....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: June 03, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »

doesn't Kim have a law practice and her own family back where she lives? doubt if she could stick around watching over Crystal like that...but if that is what you want to say,,,,fine with me...a body guard? you are kidding aren't you?

Anybody hear any news, real news about Haleigh lately? I wish we would hear something ....
Thats what I just said was that they had to go back to their other lives................and YES, their was a bodygaurd there, I sat and talked to him for about 2 hours and he was with us sitting at the table at MeMa's so I dont think I dreamed him up!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: June 03, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »

Putnam Jail Employees...Get Overhaul...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=139214&catid=3

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: June 03, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »

We know about the HBC continuing in Baker County, it is in at least 2 newspapers.  We read an article that was in the Palatka News first thing this a.m..

Was the HBC in Satsuma closed or closing on your last visit there ?

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 03, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »

Heart...I sent you something....xxx

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1918 on: June 03, 2009, 06:19:35 PM »

Good evening monkeys!! been away since thursday and spent yesterday and today catching up, now I'm listening to the Simon Barrett show. Nothing new about Haleigh UGH

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: June 03, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »

Yes, it would be good for LE to make some statement.  At least where they are on this case.  I wonder where DCF is on their investigation.

Rumors run a muck.

Where is HaLeigh?  Find HaLeigh?  We want to know that HaLeigh is alive and well!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.