April 28, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289314 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »

Heart...I sent you something....xxx
ok

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: June 03, 2009, 06:26:07 PM »

Cookie, I don't believe that Crystal is, nor has she been in danger. The only thing that I have heard in that aspect, is a speculation on another site, stating they thought that Crystal had a fight with a very close male friend the night she was at the Center and it resulted in her being hurt.  Also, I found out the Center never was open at night, and there really wasn't any reason for her to be there that night.  If she suspected anyone was going to break in, then she could have called pd and ask for a frequent patrol on the area, and they would have checked the building once an hour. 

And, if she and ron had a better working relationship, I am sure that she would have little jr would be with her more.  The court sipulates that he has to let her see the kids every other weekend, but when parents are working together both parents benefit.  It's all in the working together as parents, and grandma's backing off a bit on both sides.  If the grandma's got along it would be so much better for Jr. and Little Haleigh when she comes home.  And this case would be resolved.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: June 03, 2009, 06:34:35 PM »

Cookie, I don't believe that Crystal is, nor has she been in danger. The only thing that I have heard in that aspect, is a speculation on another site, stating they thought that Crystal had a fight with a very close male friend the night she was at the Center and it resulted in her being hurt.  Also, I found out the Center never was open at night, and there really wasn't any reason for her to be there that night.  If she suspected anyone was going to break in, then she could have called pd and ask for a frequent patrol on the area, and they would have checked the building once an hour. 

And, if she and ron had a better working relationship, I am sure that she would have little jr would be with her more.  The court sipulates that he has to let her see the kids every other weekend, but when parents are working together both parents benefit.  It's all in the working together as parents, and grandma's backing off a bit on both sides.  If the grandma's got along it would be so much better for Jr. and Little Haleigh when she comes home.  And this case would be resolved.

In a perfect world with people who will work together that would be great.  But when two are in a canoe and only one is rowing the boat just goes round and round......

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: June 03, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »

Hi Maureen...wish there was some news to tell you about...sigh...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: June 03, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »

<snipped>In a perfect world with people who will work together that would be great.  But when two are in a canoe and only one is rowing the boat just goes round and round......

I agree Jules, it would be a good thing, but one cant point fingers at either unless one knows who the standoffish person is, and its not all up to Crystal to get alone, others are just as bad if not worse about not wanting to roll the boat!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: June 03, 2009, 06:43:01 PM »

In a perfect world with people who will work together that would be great.  But when two are in a canoe and only one is rowing the boat just goes round and round......

or if neither of them are rowing, then they are really in trouble...

mlee...you are correct in your post...according to sources who are in the know....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: June 03, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »

<snipped>In a perfect world with people who will work together that would be great.  But when two are in a canoe and only one is rowing the boat just goes round and round......

I agree Jules, it would be a good thing, but one cant point fingers at either unless one knows who the standoffish person is, and its not all up to Crystal to get alone, others are just as bad if not worse about not wanting to roll the boat!!!

hope no one rolls the boat...that wouldn't be good!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: June 03, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »

You cant make people do what they dont want to.....................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1928 on: June 03, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »

Exactly, and we know there is no such thing, nor will there ever be. It would be nice if the families got along for Jr's sake, he is the one suffering from all this nonsense. Selfishness abounds.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: June 03, 2009, 06:49:31 PM »

Yes you are right and in that case I would just get out of the boat and walk back to shore....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: June 03, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »

The case is cold, period. I'd like to know how much manpower is even being used on this case, that is a question, that should be answered.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: June 03, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

you didn't get it....roll the boat......like a funny....roll the boat instead of row the boat...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: June 03, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »

The case is cold, period. I'd like to know how much manpower is even being used on this case, that is a question, that should be answered.

I think that it has been cold for a long time...for shame really...
I don't understand how someone can literally disappear and no one knows anything...and I know it happens all the time, but it still blows my mind!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: June 03, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

I don't understand how someone can literally disappear and no one knows anything...and I know it happens all the time, but it still blows my mind!
I can never understand, it's like a person vanishes into thin air, and of course that can't happen 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: June 03, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »

I can never understand, it's like a person vanishes into thin air, and of course that can't happen 

exactly and usually it is the last person to be seen with that person....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: June 03, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »

Yes, thats the way it is in most cases!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: June 03, 2009, 07:06:54 PM »

Yes, it is.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: June 03, 2009, 07:16:48 PM »

Yes, it is.

I happen to think that someone took Haleigh from her home that night who had been watching the house....don't know who...probably someone familiar with the family and their routines..? so, in my way of thinking, this is the person to be the last person that Haleigh would have been with...?
Misty is not telling the truth of what happened that night...I think that we all can agree on that one! I wish that she would just tell the darn truth!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: June 03, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »

Yes, it is.

I happen to think that someone took Haleigh from her home that night who had been watching the house....don't know who...probably someone familiar with the family and their routines..? so, in my way of thinking, this is the person to be the last person that Haleigh would have been with...?
Misty is not telling the truth of what happened that night...I think that we all can agree on that one! I wish that she would just tell the darn truth!
my version is kinda like that also, just a little different.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: June 03, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »

In other factual Putnam County news:

Woman Arrested, Fraudulently Called in Her Own Prescription

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=41

Fletcher - Brown Escape Review Made Public

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=42

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.