April 27, 2024, 12:12:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289268 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: June 03, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

I went over the 911 tape, The radio transmission tape , the interviews, inconsistancies + everything and its all leading back to Fibsty and Ron.... I am just wondering if Ron got married to Fibsty real fast because then the LE would have no reason to arrest him for anything at that time... keep those 2 seperate and maybe going to wheel and deal with him.. He got married for a reason.... He did not have to marry Fibsy to keep her close  ... A marriage of secrets, lies and
a purpose.. Who praises someone who was last with their child who is missing??
My God she can't even remember where the children slept let alone what the children were wearing... The children watching the video's then to she remember JR then fell a sleep.. Was Joe @ the home or was he not... The gun issue.. The back door...The blanket..The van...Are all Fibsty inconsistancies because she keeps changing her stories to evenually trying to get her story straight.. Ron claims he doesn't know anything because he was at WORK.. They can't even get their story straight who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop... The timeline..The delay calling 911...Ronald Cummings: “they better bring f’ing something out here- because if I get my hands on that mother f’er I’m going to kill him…I don’t give a f%*)@# about prison…mother F’ing prison doesn’t scare me.  Ron denies it that he said he was 75% sure who took her... Hmm having alibies .. my daughter stolen, someone could of picked the lock...  In a desperate time when your daughter is missing who could even think of explainations ..Lies, Lies and more Lies..All the past tense words referring to Haleigh ..

Why did Fibsty have the upper hand when she called Ron while he was chatting with Cobra for him to get home.....Then he lawyers up... 4 months and Le and the FBI can't find who has Haleigh if she was with a family member. I am sorry to say Haleigh is no longer with us and her body is somewhere out there and needs to be found.. Ron and Fibsty have the answer where Haleigh is....JMO

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1941 on: June 03, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »

http://criminalsearches.com/summary.aspx?input=name&fn=robert&ln=bock&city=&state=NC&zip=

The list of Overstreets, is on this list?

Scared Monkeys has a updated "who's who". I remember reading it a week or so ago that Cuz Joe may be out and about, I will review the "Who's" list.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1942 on: June 03, 2009, 07:53:44 PM »

Jerseygirl, I could not agree more with your post.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: June 03, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

I went over the 911 tape, The radio transmission tape , the interviews, inconsistancies + everything and its all leading back to Fibsty and Ron.... I am just wondering if Ron got married to Fibsty real fast because then the LE would have no reason to arrest him for anything at that time... keep those 2 seperate and maybe going to wheel and deal with him.. He got married for a reason.... He did not have to marry Fibsy to keep her close  ... A marriage of secrets, lies and
a purpose.. Who praises someone who was last with their child who is missing??
My God she can't even remember where the children slept let alone what the children were wearing... The children watching the video's then to she remember JR then fell a sleep.. Was Joe @ the home or was he not... The gun issue.. The back door...The blanket..The van...Are all Fibsty inconsistancies because she keeps changing her stories to evenually trying to get her story straight.. Ron claims he doesn't know anything because he was at WORK.. They can't even get their story straight who picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop... The timeline..The delay calling 911...Ronald Cummings: “they better bring f’ing something out here- because if I get my hands on that mother f’er I’m going to kill him…I don’t give a f%*)@# about prison…mother F’ing prison doesn’t scare me.  Ron denies it that he said he was 75% sure who took her... Hmm having alibies .. my daughter stolen, someone could of picked the lock...  In a desperate time when your daughter is missing who could even think of explainations ..Lies, Lies and more Lies..All the past tense words referring to Haleigh ..

Why did Fibsty have the upper hand when she called Ron while he was chatting with Cobra for him to get home.....Then he lawyers up... 4 months and Le and the FBI can't find who has Haleigh if she was with a family member. I am sorry to say Haleigh is no longer with us and her body is somewhere out there and needs to be found.. Ron and Fibsty have the answer where Haleigh is....JMO

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey
very good post, jersey.......thats the one thing that let me know that things just were not right with what Ronald was saying to Cobra, after having the upper hand and telling her what to say in front of the camera's and her looking to him for every little thing and him walking away from her at the courthouse..it all shows who wears the pants in that family,  but then all of a sudden we are suppose to believe that she ordered Ronald away from Cobra that night and straight out told him that she wasnt gonna do the remake of that night.......Sorry....I dont buy it!!!!!!! its not right........Ronald didnt wanna do anything abd he didnt want Misty to do anything so he set it up like that to keep them both away from Cobra!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 03, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »

Does anyone know if Ron is working, and if he is still living at grandma's house? Are Misty and Ron basically laying low?
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: June 03, 2009, 08:04:52 PM »

well if you all recall... Fibsty was the one that sold the cousin joe story.  But she was the last person to see Haleigh.  LE said they think that it is an inside job meaning they dont think that it was an abduction.  Yes they are tight liped.  Only because they have all the facts, just no evidence.  Someone knows exactly what happened and doesnt want to tell (fear of going to jail)and all are waiting for the truth to come out.  There is someone with that one piece of the puzzle. I so want Haleigh to be found safe but deep down I feel she is not with us.  I just hope that the person with that one shred of this puzzle will come forward and tell.  I dont think it will be that bad for that person if they realize it is the right thing to do.  I am sure LE would work with them to get the truth out.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: June 03, 2009, 08:05:25 PM »

Does anyone know if Ron is working, and if he is still living at grandma's house? Are Misty and Ron basically laying low?

I don't know Rose but they are laying low...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 03, 2009, 08:08:27 PM »

Was just wondering if grandma was paying for everything.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: June 03, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »

well if you all recall... Fibsty was the one that sold the cousin joe story.  But she was the last person to see Haleigh.  LE said they think that it is an inside job meaning they dont think that it was an abduction.  Yes they are tight liped.  Only because they have all the facts, just no evidence.  Someone knows exactly what happened and doesnt want to tell (fear of going to jail)and all are waiting for the truth to come out.  There is someone with that one piece of the puzzle. I so want Haleigh to be found safe but deep down I feel she is not with us.  I just hope that the person with that one shred of this puzzle will come forward and tell.  I dont think it will be that bad for that person if they realize it is the right thing to do.  I am sure LE would work with them to get the truth out.

I hope so to Jules that someone with a heart and a love of an innocent child come forward and tell what they know...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: June 03, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »

Wouldn't Ron be entitled to unemployment?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: June 03, 2009, 08:14:05 PM »

I failed to mention after reviewing my notes...  ::MonkeyTongue::The only reason I see that they moved out of the home real fast because they thought it was bugged.....JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: June 03, 2009, 08:16:03 PM »

Wouldn't Ron be entitled to unemployment?
I'm not sure how that works, if you have to be at a job for a period of time, but he could very well be collecting unemployment.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »

I hope so to Jules that someone with a heart and a love of an innocent child come forward and tell what they know...
I do also, but you would think that person would have done that by now.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: June 03, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »

I failed to mention after reviewing my notes...  ::MonkeyTongue::The only reason I see that they moved out of the home real fast because they thought it was bugged.....JMO

well I dont know about any of you but if I had a child missing I WOULD WANT MY HOUSE BUGGED!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1954 on: June 03, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

Thanks JG for that post! On bberry so difficult to type out my exact sentiments to a T!!!!! I couln't agree more   
Good Evening Monkey's.... I went over the 911 tape, The radio transmission tape , the interviews, inconsistancies + everything and its all leading back to Fibsty and Ron.... I am just wondering if Ron got married to Fibsty real fast because then the LE would have no reason to arrest him for anything at that time... keep those 2 seperate and maybe going to wheel and deal with him.. He got married for a reason.... He did not have to marry Fibsy to keep her close ... A marriage of secrets, lies and a purpose.. Who praises someone who was last with their child who is missing?? My God she can't even remember where the children slept let alone what the children were wearing... The children watching the video's then to she remember JR then fell a sleep.. Was Joe @ the home or was he not... The gun issue.. The back door...The blanket..The van...Are all Fibsty inconsistancies because she keeps changing her stories to e

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: June 03, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »

well I dont know about any of you but if I had a child missing I WOULD WANT MY HOUSE BUGGED!!!
Well, I know I would want to stay there, just in case whoever took Haleigh would drop her off, and not only that, would not want to walk away from the memories, just seems disgraceful to me to leave after such a short amount of time she had been missing.....that in itself, doesn't sit well with me.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: June 03, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »

Well, I know I would want to stay there, just in case whoever took Haleigh would drop her off, and not only that, would not want to walk away from the memories, just seems disgraceful to me to leave after such a short amount of time she had been missing.....that in itself, doesn't sit well with me.

you are so right sounds more like running away!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: June 03, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

Jules they do it alot especially if they have suspicions or needed some answers...
look @ the Caylee Anthony case...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1958 on: June 03, 2009, 08:30:12 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought u only got unemployment when u r laid off and not fired for cause. Maybe some other monkey knows the answer

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: June 03, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought u only got unemployment when u r laid off and not fired for cause. Maybe some other monkey knows the answer

I don't know.. In NJ if you got fired you can collect but their is 4-6weeks lost or waiting period.. Not that I ever got fired...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.