April 26, 2024, 03:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289223 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »

Hey Island, are you here?
Island had to go to the hospital, Elijah is having a problem with his lung  hopefully she will come on later and tell us the little guy is alright, he is one little fighter  an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

Something has been dangling in my mind.  I know that there has been talk of a possible..doorbell.

Is / was it actually a ..doorbell someone heard the night Haleigh went missing????

Or..is it possible it was a ...cellphone...with a distinctive ring....like a doorbell.  I have listened to some cellphone rings, and some are actually quite real sounding, like a baby crying.

Just another thought to ponder....

Maybe I am mistaken here, but I thought that it was mentioned when there was talk on a cellphone and the background noise sounded like a doorbell.  Or...maybe I have it all wrong.

Grama I was looking for info about that last night. I was looking at some old videos and came across one that was talking about the doorbell. I asked over yonder and thay said it was in the background of a video or something, and it was the person who posted the video sound or something, I'm still    about the darn doorbell.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

Me too, a doorbell or a cell phone ring tone?

The video said, that LE came to a man named Marty Hubbard and told him they were looking for a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock.
Thanks, I remember this from a while back, I have heard many different door bells before, but none that have sounded like that. But I'm sure there are.

My MIL has one of those doorbells that you can change the tune it plays. It has a few different sounds, I haven't heard all of them but, one of them does sound like a grandfather clock. What I don't understand is if it was just background noise on a youtube video someone posted about the case, why would LE be interested in that, and how did it lead them to that guy? Sounds like a tip of some kind ...... but what kind of tip involves a doorbell and/or grandfather clock. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »

Hey Donna, good to hear from you!  You are such a gracious soul to send Crystal a gift of funds!  She is trying to stay in Baker County for some doctors ordered ROR after her last seizure.  Emotionally, this tragedy has taken a tremendous toll on her nerves.  She is so anxious to get back to Satsuma to what she refers to as “Haleigh’s House” (the Haleigh Bug Center), but we are all encouraging her to ease back into it.  I think she believes that Haleigh may just walk through that door one day!  It’s an optimistic dream, and hope from the bottom of my heart that Haleigh can one day spend time playing in that little building Crystal has decorated for her. 

Crystal is not able to apply for jobs at this point, because the doctor wants her to be as “stress free” as possible until her next EEG rules out every possible thing.  They have done test after test, but so far, doctors have found nothing physically wrong to cause the seizures.  They are saying they believe it is due to her extreme emotional trauma and stress.  Consequently, she is seeking solace from home, being a mom to Chloe,
  and 
and to little Junior on weekends.  She is mailing out Amber Alert flyers during the kids’ nap time, and trying to help set up the new non profit corp for Haleigh and other missing children.  It’s impossible, of course, to keep a mother of a missing child from being up night and day, thinking of what else she could possibly do to find her little girl. 

Again, your gift of funds will make her life a little easier to cope with – regardless of the amount – Crystal cries sometimes, just knowing that there are folks out there to support her, a complete stranger to them.  I told her that there is still a lot of good people left in the world.  She wants so much to be strong enough to be more worthwhile to the Center, and eventually to helping with the Foundation.  But right now, she needs to rest, cope, and wait for Haleigh’s safe return.  Thank you so much, Donna, for being a friend and symbol of support to Crystal.  I am sending her this email so she’ll understand your true empathy and compassion for her and her family.  Your gift will brighten her spirit, and maybe give her one less problem in day to day life to have to deal with.  I’ll let you know when I’m coming back to town.  I believe in about a week.  I’d love to do lunch!  Keep in touch, and thank you for your kind, generous spirit.   Speak with you soon I hope!

Oh!  You can send the gift to Crystal’s home address:                                              Thank You so Much!

Kim L. Picazio, Esquire

Law Office of Kim L. Picazio, PA

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

Sorry about that above post.  For some reason, my computer keeps jumping up rows, when I am responding to a quote, therefore, making it impossible to see what/where I am typing.  I have tried to figure it out....   as you can see, I was not lucky. Monkey Devil!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 03:20:42 PM »

Thats one of the E-mails I just recieved from Kim, I had to take out a few things like address and other names that were in there, but I wanted to post it for those that wanted to hear what she had to say!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 03:24:20 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/120946

In regards to Simon Barrett's blog. After reading what he had to say about this case thus far I sat back and thought about everything to do with this case myself for a while. From the beginning I felt things were bass ackwards. My son is dyslexic and I understand the troubles he has in deciphering simple words. I have a niece who is a mirror twin and she used to write backwards. She has had special intervention that taught her to write correctly now thank goodness. Not so much with my son as he is still struggling. I think that with this case that I am feeling like my son must feel which is pure and sheer frustration at this point.

I am thinking about how Simon is asking the question about who is working for who and it is making my head spin right now. (More like a feeling of having vertigo really.)

Is it inside conflict of interest maybe? (in-fighting) or is there more to it?
It seems distracting at this point and I am looking forward to an update to straighten things out in regards to this.

On another note the body that was found could very possibly be CR. I'm not looking forward to finding out who it is exactly because it is sad no matter what but too it may be able to rule out one possibility in the Haleigh Cummings case.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Thats one of the E-mails I just recieved from Kim, I had to take out a few things like address and other names that were in there, but I wanted to post it for those that wanted to hear what she had to say!
Thank-you for posting that, I have no doubt in my mind that stress, and the horrible trauma she is going through has brought about seizures.  an angelic monkey
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Sorry about that above post.  For some reason, my computer keeps jumping up rows, when I am responding to a quote, therefore, making it impossible to see what/where I am typing.  I have tried to figure it out....   as you can see, I was not lucky. Monkey Devil!

I found what you were saying.  Now that you mention it, I do remember some talk about background in a phone call or something, I think this story just kinda went away.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

In regards to Simon Barrett's blog. After reading what he had to say about this case thus far I sat back and thought about everything to do with this case myself for a while. From the beginning I felt things were bass ackwards. My son is dyslexic and I understand the troubles he has in deciphering simple words. I have a niece who is a mirror twin and she used to write backwards. She has had special intervention that taught her to write correctly now thank goodness. Not so much with my son as he is still struggling. I think that with this case that I am feeling like my son must feel which is pure and sheer frustration at this point.

I am thinking about how Simon is asking the question about who is working for who and it is making my head spin right now. (More like a feeling of having vertigo really.)

It seems distracting at this point and I am looking forward to an update to straighten things out in regards to this.

On another note the body that was found could very possibly be CR. I'm not looking forward to finding out who it is exactly because it is sad no matter what but too it may be able to rule out one possibility in the Haleigh Cummings case.

I can just imagine how frustrating it is for your son  an angelic monkey That blog and the comments are interesting, and like one of the comments, why is this person leaving cryptic clues? I'd like to know also 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:45 PM »

Island had to go to the hospital, Elijah is having a problem with his lung  hopefully she will come on later and tell us the little guy is alright, he is one little fighter  an angelic monkey

Prayers for little Elijah. Be well little man!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »

There was chatter over yonder about his blog and comments on the blog. I went and read the article he wrote and a couple comments, and I am  I don't understand what he and Cobra are saying or talking about, and honestly I don't wanna play their little game. Sounds like he has issues with KP(?) .... whatever his problem especially if it has nothing to do with Haleigh, he needs to either get over it, or just come out and say WTH he is talking about, and if it DOES have something to do with Haleigh ...... SHAME ON HIM .... who plays games with a missing child case .......as for Simon maybe he had some of what Pickles has been drinking.  Monkey Devil!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »

So sorry to hear that ... I hope he's OK. Prayer are with Island and family.   an angelic monkey

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

thanks for sharing that HH! a few weeks ago I posted a note of encouragement to Crystal here,hoping she reads it and wishing I could do more to help her feel the hope and prayers being said for her, Haleigh and her family!! no one should have to feel the incredible pain of the lose of a child and to have a missing child must drive you toward complete insanity. The worry and fear in her every moment is no wonder she has had seizures and it sounds asinine to say rest and relax to someone going through that horror!   

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »

I can just imagine how frustrating it is for your son  an angelic monkey That blog and the comments are interesting, and like one of the comments, why is this person leaving cryptic clues? I'd like to know also 

It could also be a cryptic message to someone specific who is involved with this case too.
(I've never had vertigo but the way I feel right now about this seriously feels vertigo-ish.)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

There was chatter over yonder about his blog and comments on the blog. I went and read the article he wrote and a couple comments, and I am  I don't understand what he and Cobra are saying or talking about, and honestly I don't wanna play their little game. Sounds like he has issues with KP(?) .... whatever his problem especially if it has nothing to do with Haleigh, he needs to either get over it, or just come out and say WTH he is talking about, and if it DOES have something to do with Haleigh ...... SHAME ON HIM .... who plays games with a missing child case .......as for Simon maybe he had some of what Pickles has been drinking.  Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Oh my my my how I so totally agree with you!
I saw the --> <-- and I almost blew chunks. So not cool.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

Something has been dangling in my mind.  I know that there has been talk of a possible..doorbell.

Is / was it actually a ..doorbell someone heard the night Haleigh went missing????

Or..is it possible it was a ...cellphone...with a distinctive ring....like a doorbell.  I have listened to some cellphone rings, and some are actually quite real sounding, like a baby crying.

From what I heard, an older person's door bell was run that night.. not sure where that person lived, I guess it was reported to Le??

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »

Regarding the blog of Barrett's....

Why put out...little clues, little hints, and leave the ropes dangling.  If it has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, get your arses over to LE and get this out in the open.

If it has to do with inter problems of those that have involved themselves in this case, then that is something that they will have to sort out...don't come on the net, whining about problems, when you are becoming or have become  part of them.

Monkey's have enough researching to do to find Haleigh.  Monkey's cannot solve all of the other issues too....so as they say...chit or get off the pot.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

Regarding the blog of Barrett's....

Why put out...little clues, little hints, and leave the ropes dangling.  If it has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, get your arses over to LE and get this out in the open.

If it has to do with inter problems of those that have involved themselves in this case, then that is something that they will have to sort out...don't come on the net, whining about problems, when you are becoming or have become  part of them.

Monkey's have enough researching to do to find Haleigh.  Monkey's cannot solve all of the other issues too....so as they say...chit or get off the pot.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Thank you Grama!
Grama knows too!
(I got me a big ol' glass of sweet tea sitting here for ya Grams.)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »

From what I heard, an older person's door bell was run that night.. not sure where that person lived, I guess it was reported to Le??

Wonder if that may have been Paul Poppen, as I understand he moved a few weeks afterwards, but supposedly he was a Snowbird. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.