April 28, 2024, 05:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289322 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »

I just flew in from Topix.....  this is new....

27 min ago
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
AuntieEm, What? I just looked and couldn't find anything, do you have a link for this. TIA
Sami,

I checked wesh.com and a mans body was found,
nothing about a child in a swamp. I checked fox news on-line, nothing there. I understand from
scaredmonkeys.com that TJhart has sometime to report tommorrow. We need to wait until tomorrow.
IMO

I guess one of our guest... no matter.. Anyone heard anything about a child found in the Swamps??

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »

Considering the obit that mlee posted...which is all screwed up....

Donald Squires - I think is a brother to Teresa Squires Neves

Found this -

DONALD ROBERT SQUIRES
CRESCENT CITY,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 7/14/2008 6:43:19 PM  - Booking#: 08-03179
Release Date & Time: 7/14/2008 7:02:52 PM
DOB: 3/20/1961 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.0142C1-3 GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE (>$300, <$5,000) F 3  $1,004.00  7/14/2008 7:02:15 PM
        $1,004.00   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:03 AM »

Considering the obit that mlee posted...which is all screwed up....

Donald Squires - I think is a brother to Teresa Squires Neves

Found this -

DONALD ROBERT SQUIRES
CRESCENT CITY,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 7/14/2008 6:43:19 PM  - Booking#: 08-03179
Release Date & Time: 7/14/2008 7:02:52 PM
DOB: 3/20/1961 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.0142C1-3 GRAND THEFT 3RD DEGREE (>$300, <$5,000) F 3  $1,004.00  7/14/2008 7:02:15 PM
        $1,004.00   

Apples and Trees, and good golly Molly.. I would not want to run to that man even in the day light....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »

Author: Pattylou65  This user is a Descendant of a Confederate Soldier.      (---.sip.jax.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 28th, 2008 11:36:28 AM EST

I live not far from where John Henry Squires is buried. He was buried on his home place near Satsuma, Florida. Some of the family stil lives on the property. They are not sure exactly where he is buried.
It is true that he was shot b;y; him neighbor.
He was the oldest son of John Henry Squires Sr. He was born in Horry Co. S.C.
It is in a district called Dog Bluff. The land was used for tobacco use for man;y
years. I am trying to find a newspaper of criminal report to find out what happened. There was no paper here in 1870 so I am going to try larger surrounding counties.
Appreciate anyhelp. Patty Squires Swilley

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:cMHSGK87SDYJ:www.civilwarflorida.com/site/comments/read_comment.php%3FcommentREF%3D257+donald+squires+palatka+florida&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2009, 10:31:47 AM »

27 min ago
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
AuntieEm, What? I just looked and couldn't find anything, do you have a link for this. TIA
Sami,

nothing about a child in a swamp. I checked fox news on-line, nothing there. I understand from
scaredmonkeys.com that TJhart has sometime to report tommorrow. We need to wait until tomorrow.
IMO

I guess one of our guest... no matter.. Anyone heard anything about a child found in the Swamps??

One of the posters over on Topix posted about that yesterday.  Said he/she saw it on Fox News scroller,  but I have not found anything on it.  I have been searching since yesterday.

It will be interesting to know who it is as well as who the young man was that hung himself in jail which was reported yesterday.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
I can't either what am I doing wrong?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

skipping ahead...sorry if this has already been said,,
Annafl was a fake,...she said that she was a relative of Marie's....Marie had said distant, Annafl made it sound as if they were closer...turns out from what was said on WS I believe that she was not related at all...Her real name is Joyanna...I remember that cause I thought that it was an unusual name..
If her "partner" was the  mod on WS...she was  outed by some other members over there...The mod and her previous husband who is still in jail were arrested for molesting HIS children...She did not reveal all of that to the admin on WS which caused them all kinds of embarrassment....of course since she was a convicted child molester on a forum concerning missing children..
I can get these articles if needed....I am going from memory for the moment but I believe that I am accurate...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

To tell you the Truth Maureen, I'm wondering who in that little burg is not related to who...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2009, 11:01:37 AM »

You would think its monday morning, and my head is spinning..  first the Myles obit is crazy, and second I just realized I was trying to buy Donald Squires too.  Think I need to finish my coffee, anyway, we have a bit more info.. just ignore my references that one is the other..  Maybe I need to go back to bed.....

Hey, at least now we know that Ronald McDonald has a brother..... Donald Squires...  remember Grama.. the brother???

I am confused...If Donald is Granny's son, wouldn't he be Ron's uncle then?
Teresa is not Donald's mother...Annette is right?

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »

Annafl was a fake,...she said that she was a relative of Marie's....Marie had said distant, Annafl made it sound as if they were closer...turns out from what was said on WS I believe that she was not related at all...Her real name is Joyanna...I remember that cause I thought that it was an unusual name..
If her "partner" was the  mod on WS...she was  outed by some other members over there...The mod and her previous husband who is still in jail were arrested for molesting HIS children...She did not reveal all of that to the admin on WS which caused them all kinds of embarrassment....of course since she was a convicted child molester on a forum concerning missing children..
I can get these articles if needed....I am going from memory for the moment but I believe that I am accurate...
thanks Cookie! I remember when annafl was outed as a fake and liar but I hadn't heard about the WS mod SO girlfriend who molested her stepchildren with her then husband/father of those children.....WHAT???????? but it would have to be just that crazy to fit into this case

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »

27 min ago
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami,

IMO

One of the posters over on Topix posted about that yesterday.  Said he/she saw it on Fox News scroller,  but I have not found anything on it.  I have been searching since yesterday.

It will be interesting to know who it is as well as who the young man was that hung himself in jail which was reported yesterday.
I went to topix to read up about the child found in the swamps. Looks to be a random fly by BS post. 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2009, 11:29:56 AM »

That's pretty much what I recall also Cookie.
Does this AnnaFL still post over at WS?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »

No idea Patricia...never go over there...
I tried to join WS but they wouldn't let me join cause of my email addy...can you imagine? their loss right? LOL!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 21, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »

No idea Patricia...never go over there...
I tried to join WS but they wouldn't let me join cause of my email addy...can you imagine? their loss right? LOL!
I know huh? They wouldn't let me join for the same reason. Yup I agree...their loss.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »

Actually, anna fl is related to Marie's husband........got that from Marie herself that is why I stated it was distant relationship. Flake YES!!!!!! She was the one who brought in Dominic Casey and Marie had never heard of him, then when she did find out of his antics in Orlando, she wanted NO part of him or Anna FL.

Oh~Good morning Monkeys!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »

Hi IM, how is everything with you today?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »

Actually, anna fl is related to Marie's husband........got that from Marie herself that is why I stated it was distant relationship. Flake YES!!!!!! She was the one who brought in Dominic Casey and Marie had never heard of him, then when she did find out of his antics in Orlando, she wanted NO part of him or Anna FL.

Oh~Good morning Monkeys!!

Hi IS Smile  how's baby Elijah doing this morning hun?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »

27 min ago
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami,

IMO

I went to topix to read up about the child found in the swamps. Looks to be a random fly by BS post. 

It was not posted as a child.  IIrc, it was posted as a man.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »

You would think its monday morning, and my head is spinning..  first the Myles obit is crazy, and second I just realized I was trying to buy Donald Squires too.  Think I need to finish my coffee, anyway, we have a bit more info.. just ignore my references that one is the other..  Maybe I need to go back to bed.....

Hey, at least now we know that Ronald McDonald has a brother..... Donald Squires...  remember Grama.. the brother???

I am confused...If Donald is Granny's son, wouldn't he be Ron's uncle then?
Teresa is not Donald's mother...Annette is right?
I'm getting so mixed up with all the relatives  And I too am beginning to wonder if more then half the town isn't related.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #258 on: May 21, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »

Island, hope the little one is doing better  an angelic monkey  AnnaFl was banned awhile ago at WS.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »

Man found in landfill
died naturally

Updated: Wednesday, 20 May 2009, 7:54 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 4:14 PM EDT

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators have concluded that a body found in a Volusia County landfill is adult male who died of natural causes.

The Volusia County Medical Examiner conducted an autopsy on Wednesday, a day after the body was discovered at the Tomoka Landfill just west of Daytona Beach.  Workders found the body just before 2 p.m. as they were  sorting through recycling materials.

The body was in an advanced state of decomposition.  Though the gender has been identified, investigators do not yet have a name of the victim.   An investigation into how the body ended up at the landfill is being conducted by Volusia County deputies.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/052009body_in_landfill

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.