April 27, 2024, 11:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289296 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: May 21, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »

I just flew in from Topix.....  this is new....

27 min ago
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
AuntieEm, What? I just looked and couldn't find anything, do you have a link for this. TIA
Sami,

I checked wesh.com and a mans body was found,
nothing about a child in a swamp. I checked fox news on-line, nothing there. I understand from
scaredmonkeys.com that TJhart has sometime to report tommorrow. We need to wait until tomorrow.
IMO

I guess one of our guest... no matter.. Anyone heard anything about a child found in the Swamps??

One of the posters over on Topix posted about that yesterday.  Said he/she saw it on Fox News scroller,  but I have not found anything on it.  I have been searching since yesterday.

It will be interesting to know who it is as well as who the young man was that hung himself in jail which was reported yesterday.
I went to topix to read up about the child found in the swamps. Looks to be a random fly by BS post. 

It was not posted as a child.  IIrc, it was posted as a man.
I searched back and found a post that was saying that on Fox news a banner was at the bottom of the screen saying a child was found in the swamp. There were no other posts about it prior to that one... but many followed.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »

O/T  BLUE BARREL found near where woman's body found floatin in IL - 

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/wildcard_10/PetersonLink

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 21, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »

Man found in landfill
died naturally

Updated: Wednesday, 20 May 2009, 7:54 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 4:14 PM EDT

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators have concluded that a body found in a Volusia County landfill is adult male who died of natural causes.

The Volusia County Medical Examiner conducted an autopsy on Wednesday, a day after the body was discovered at the Tomoka Landfill just west of Daytona Beach.  Workders found the body just before 2 p.m. as they were  sorting through recycling materials.

The body was in an advanced state of decomposition.  Though the gender has been identified, investigators do not yet have a name of the victim.   An investigation into how the body ended up at the landfill is being conducted by Volusia County deputies.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/052009body_in_landfill

If the body was in advanced state of decomposition, how do they know that it was "natural causes"?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »

Uh oh, sounds like Drew and his bling is in more trouble.   

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #264 on: May 21, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »

Hi IM, how is everything with you today?

Pretty good Maureen, at work and jumping threads between here and Stacy P/Savio thread How are you today?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #265 on: May 21, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

Man found in landfill
died naturally

Updated: Wednesday, 20 May 2009, 7:54 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 4:14 PM EDT

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators have concluded that a body found in a Volusia County landfill is adult male who died of natural causes.

The Volusia County Medical Examiner conducted an autopsy on Wednesday, a day after the body was discovered at the Tomoka Landfill just west of Daytona Beach.  Workders found the body just before 2 p.m. as they were  sorting through recycling materials.

The body was in an advanced state of decomposition.  Though the gender has been identified, investigators do not yet have a name of the victim.   An investigation into how the body ended up at the landfill is being conducted by Volusia County deputies.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/volusia_news/052009body_in_landfill

If the body was in advanced state of decomposition, how do they know that it was "natural causes"?

This sounds like Aruba! What did he do?  Died of natural causes, than put himself in a dumpster? 

2 4 1
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 21, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

this could be the break that they need to keep this creep in jail forever....
looks like his half/step? brother was telling the truth..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
I can't either what am I doing wrong?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

skipping ahead...sorry if this has already been said,,
Annafl was a fake,...she said that she was a relative of Marie's....Marie had said distant, Annafl made it sound as if they were closer...turns out from what was said on WS I believe that she was not related at all...Her real name is Joyanna...I remember that cause I thought that it was an unusual name..
If her "partner" was the  mod on WS...she was  outed by some other members over there...The mod and her previous husband who is still in jail were arrested for molesting HIS children...She did not reveal all of that to the admin on WS which caused them all kinds of embarrassment....of course since she was a convicted child molester on a forum concerning missing children..
I can get these articles if needed....I am going from memory for the moment but I believe that I am accurate...

Actually, anna fl is related to Marie's husband........got that from Marie herself that is why I stated it was distant relationship. Flake YES!!!!!! She was the one who brought in Dominic Casey and Marie had never heard of him, then when she did find out of his antics in Orlando, she wanted NO part of him or Anna FL.

Oh~Good morning Monkeys!!

Hi IS Smile  how's baby Elijah doing this morning hun?

Thanks for asking, he is better because they gave him steroids (which is a double edged sword in Micro Preemies, but it had to be done. I swear I'm on a crazy train headed straight to psycho - ville!!!! But, I gave him to God a long time ago and his has been faithful ever since, so I will continue to pray and ask for prayers, and just like Peaches would say, "I am expecting a miracle"!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

Island, hope the little one is doing better  an angelic monkey  AnnaFl was banned awhile ago at WS.

Thanks Rosie, he is but it is a wait and see game ............and I'm not a patient person, so it's tough but not as bad for me as my daughter as I have work/crazy life to distract me, and she doesn't have any of those things......Thanks for asking!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »

Yes, it does    Thanks for the article about the dead man at the landfill. How many natural deaths end up at a landfill?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2009, 01:28:30 PM »

Island, hope the little one is doing better  an angelic monkey  AnnaFl was banned awhile ago at WS.

Thanks Rosie, he is but it is a wait and see game ............and I'm not a patient person, so it's tough but not as bad for me as my daughter as I have work/crazy life to distract me, and she doesn't have any of those things......Thanks for asking!
I will continue my prayers for Elijah and your family  an angelic monkey
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2009, 01:31:48 PM »

Well I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure what but I can't access the older posts. Is it just me?
I can't either what am I doing wrong?
as for family connections going back in thread #3 which is early March, discussions state it's believed annafl is related but not by blood, to Marie, Crystal's mother and that pirate, poster on WS is a "close" relative of Ron's and that is posted by pirate on WS and brought over to SM.

skipping ahead...sorry if this has already been said,,
Annafl was a fake,...she said that she was a relative of Marie's....Marie had said distant, Annafl made it sound as if they were closer...turns out from what was said on WS I believe that she was not related at all...Her real name is Joyanna...I remember that cause I thought that it was an unusual name..
If her "partner" was the  mod on WS...she was  outed by some other members over there...The mod and her previous husband who is still in jail were arrested for molesting HIS children...She did not reveal all of that to the admin on WS which caused them all kinds of embarrassment....of course since she was a convicted child molester on a forum concerning missing children..
I can get these articles if needed....I am going from memory for the moment but I believe that I am accurate...

Actually, anna fl is related to Marie's husband........got that from Marie herself that is why I stated it was distant relationship. Flake YES!!!!!! She was the one who brought in Dominic Casey and Marie had never heard of him, then when she did find out of his antics in Orlando, she wanted NO part of him or Anna FL.

Oh~Good morning Monkeys!!

Hi IS Smile  how's baby Elijah doing this morning hun?

Thanks for asking, he is better because they gave him steroids (which is a double edged sword in Micro Preemies, but it had to be done. I swear I'm on a crazy train headed straight to psycho - ville!!!! But, I gave him to God a long time ago and his has been faithful ever since, so I will continue to pray and ask for prayers, and just like Peaches would say, "I am expecting a miracle"!
AWE. He is one tough little man for sure!
I love Peaches saying and I'm right there with ya on that!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »

I just went into a search engine and found this,

SYKES, D
SYKES, ANNETTE D Crescent City, FL
Lady Lake, FL
Pomona Park, FL
Welaka, FL
Possible relatives or associates,
SYKES, MYLES K
ARBUCKLE, KATRINA M
SYKES, ANNETTE
SYKES, MYLES
SYKES, KATHERIN H
SYKES, ERWIN D
SYKES, SYKES

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »

Interesting maybe?
http://genforum.genealogy.com/sykes/messages/2.html

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »

O/T

Because we love our children and because you wonderful monkeys work so hard at finding the little lost ones....I'm posting one of my favorite YouTubes.  This is a new one.  Enjoy and have a great day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p5augniQA

Where's Haleigh Cummings???

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »

Found this on white pages.  There maybe more than one Katrina / Katherine Sykes.  The records maybe just all jumbled together.

Katrina ArbuckleKatrina M Arbuckle
Katrina Belcher
Katrina Coc Belcher
Katrina Eric Belcher
Katrina M Belcher
Katrina S Belcher
Katrina Sykes Belcher
Katrina M Bra
Katrina Bramham
Katrina M Bramham
Katrina Branam
Katrina M Branham
Katrina Sykes
Katrina M Sykes

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2009, 02:01:06 PM »

Yes, it does    Thanks for the article about the dead man at the landfill. How many natural deaths end up at a landfill?

Well, a lot of folks die in their ...BED!!!  Wasn't there some comment made about Chad Reynolds saying that he would end up in a dumpster/landfill...or something to that....now don't quote me on exact words.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

O/t  the boy buried in the New Mexico sand box , his mother did it
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090521/ap_on_re_us/us_playground_body
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »

Hi IM, how is everything with you today?

Pretty good Maureen, at work and jumping threads between here and Stacy P/Savio thread How are you today?
I'm great but can't find my tent ugh it's got to be here..... how's the baby?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »

Well, a lot of folks die in their ...BED!!!  Wasn't there some comment made about Chad Reynolds saying that he would end up in a dumpster/landfill...or something to that....now don't quote me on exact words.
Yes there was a comment about Chad waiting in a dumpster, maybe he did die and he will never be found. Lot of people are fortunate enough to die peacefully in their bed, it just struck me odd, how this poor man ended up in a landfill 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.