April 28, 2024, 05:28:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289323 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: May 21, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »

I see a new Monkey in the cage...WELCOME seahorse

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: May 21, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »

Cobra was right about one thing and that's a fact!
The LE ARE trying to run Cobra out of town!
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
I have one thing to say to the LE in that town...LET COBRA GO!!!!
He's one of the only ones who have gone the extra steps to try to find Haleigh and this is how they are going to do him?

I just don't understand this mess. 

This is just CRAZY....one person that is truly trying to find Haliegh and LE is after him....this is sickning .
But I don't know why I am so surprised....this makes about as much sense as anything else does in this case.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 21, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #323 on: May 21, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »

Name: Myles K Sykes
Birth Date: 27 November 1940
Death Date: 23 January 2002 
Issuing State: Florida
Residence at Death: Crescent City,Putnam,Florida 32112
Satsuma Cemetery, Putnam, Florida

From his social security.. yep.. I don't understand why Ancestry doesn't have his obit listed.
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.

This is awesome....you need a monkey star!!!....I was making myself crazy seraching for this obit....wanted to go outside and scrub my forehead up and down the sidewalk!....okay here we go...

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A
NO GRANTEE INDEXED 07/10/1979 MARRIAGE RECORD ALACHUA 474958 1219/282 1

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&gsfn=robert&gsln=welfenberg&=&gsby=&gsb2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsb2pl=1%2C+&gsdy=&gsd2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsd2pl=1%2C+&=&=&=&sbo=0&sbor=&srchb=r&prox=1&db=&ti=0&ti.si=0&gl=allgs&gss=asrf&gst=34&so=3

Name:  Robert Bing Welfenberg
Spouse:  Dorothy Annette Squires
Marriage:  date - St Louis

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
Name:  Teresa Annette Squires
Father:  Joe Stephen Squires
Birth:  date - Dallas

looks like Joe Stephen Squires was Dorothy Sykes first husband if we can find the marriage record for this we should have her maiden name....
maiden name ?,Squires,Welfenberg,Sykes......maybe it is listed in the Texas marriages?....unless he moved there after they seperated ? I think that Donald Squires is Dorothy's son (he resembles her in his pic),Teresa's brother  and that Jason Squires is Donald Squires son which would make him Ronalds cousin.....

Is this Annette's husband with family tree?

Robert Bing Welfenberg

http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=harzed&id=I23289

Family Trees

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »

Haleigh Update: P.I. Cobra Staubs To Surrender To Police

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Guess Snottygrass made a complaint. 

Missouri_Mom says:

He states he will turn himself in Friday at 9am..expects to be out in minutes....which is usually the norm routine for this jail.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1645

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #325 on: May 21, 2009, 05:49:02 PM »

ROBERT B WELFENBERG
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?lastname=Welfenberg&firstname=robert&nt=exact

Try an Obit in Missouri,

From his social security.. yep.. I don't understand why Ancestry doesn't have his obit listed.
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

This is awesome....you need a monkey star!!!....I was making myself crazy seraching for this obit....wanted to go outside and scrub my forehead up and down the sidewalk!....okay here we go...

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&gsfn=robert&gsln=welfenberg&=&gsby=&gsb2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsb2pl=1%2C+&gsdy=&gsd2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsd2pl=1%2C+&=&=&=&sbo=0&sbor=&srchb=r&prox=1&db=&ti=0&ti.si=0&gl=allgs&gss=asrf&gst=34&so=3

looks like Joe Stephen Squires was Dorothy Sykes first husband if we can find the marriage record for this we should have her maiden name....
maiden name ?,Squires,Welfenberg,Sykes......maybe it is listed in the Texas marriages?....unless he moved there after they seperated ? I think that Donald Squires is Dorothy's son (he resembles her in his pic),Teresa's brother  and that Jason Squires is Donald Squires son which would make him Ronalds cousin.....

Robert Bing Welfenberg

http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=harzed&id=I23289

Family Trees

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #326 on: May 21, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A

Robert Bing Welfenberg

Family Trees

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Welfenberg&GSst=11&GRid=20695256&

Robert Bing Welfenberg :Obituary on "findagrave.com"  -----------Do I get a star?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 21, 2009, 06:12:50 PM »

O/T

Additional man arrested in Pinellas human trafficking case

Reported by: Carly Timmons
Email: ctimmons@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 6:05 pm

PINELLAS COUNTY, FL -- Detectives have arrested an additional suspect in the human trafficking case currently under investigation by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, the Clearwater Area Human Trafficking Task Force, the Clearwater Police Department and the FDLE.

The suspect was arrested on a warrant at about noon on Thursday in Tampa.

26-year-old William Chrismichael Perez was arrested and charged Thursday in connection with one count of human trafficking. He is currently being held at the Hillsborough County Jail.

This is an open investigation, and more arrests are likely. Anyone having any knowledge about these individuals believed connected to this human trafficking operation or any of the victims, is asked to call Pinellas Sheriff's Detective Jeremy Lewis, at 727-582-6200, or to remain anonymous and to receive a possible cash reward, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-973-TIPS.
Copyright 2009 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Additional-man-arrested-in-Pinellas-human/T0loTArkD06dkd6_dwGUCQ.cspx

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #328 on: May 21, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A

Robert Bing Welfenberg

Family Trees

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Welfenberg&GSst=11&GRid=20695256&

Robert Bing Welfenberg :Obituary on "findagrave.com"  -----------Do I get a star?

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Jul. 27, 2007

Robert B. "Bob" Welfenberg, 64, of Palatka, died Friday, July 27, 2007, at his residence.

Born in St. Louis, Mo., Mr. Welfenberg settled here in the early 1970s after his military service. He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam Conflict. In 2006 he retired as an engineering technician from PDM Bridge in Palatka after 27 years of service. When he was young, Bob was a cowboy and a rodeo rider. He was a Baptist. He was formerly active at the First Baptist Church in Hollister where he ministered to the young people. He enjoyed fishing. The two main things in Bob's life were his family and his work.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Angela Welfenberg, who were married 59 years.

Sorry the link I posted is not in operation, try www.findagrave.com and name, etc.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #329 on: May 21, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »

I see a new Monkey in the cage...WELCOME seahorse

Thank-you GramaMonkey,

I enjoy your posts.  I hope to contribute and bring home Haleigh.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 21, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: At What Cost?

Posted on May 21st, 2009
by Stone in Op-ed

Satsuma, Florida-  What webs we weave I like to say, in the midst of the search effort for my girl Haleigh we have stumbled upon a brier patch. At the bottom of the thorns is quick sand. There are side shows going on around this investigation that is enough to make you ill. I am most concerned with the Anthony’s and their insistence on becoming support for Haleigh’s search, its a horrendous idea to allow people who don’t have the first clue on searching and recovering anything to support the search of a missing child. Where are their credentials for all of this? Does that fancy low grade bass boat make them qualified enough, is it the ATV that makes them qualified to search for a missing child? I haven’t seen one thing that qualifies them to be out searching for a needle in a haystack. Give me a break, and they want to extend support to Haleigh’s search. It blows my mind, Haleigh’s image should not be for use by the Anthony’s or any of their cohorts. Haleigh is much to fragile and unstable to be preyed upon by the Anthony’s, why? What is their purpose for wanting to swoop in suddenly and be Haleigh’s saving grace. Makes me want to vomit, sorry to be so brash but its the truth, just the thought of them supporting Haleigh’s search in anyway makes me ill. They are not in anyway qualified to be involved or lend their support to Haleigh’s search. There has been many tail feathers ruffled at a connection I made between them and Michelle Bart with her Never Lose Hope Foundation, it was only at the time in regards to the vigil held Sunday night in Florida where Haleigh’s mother, Crystal and grandmother Marie Griffis were in attendance.

It was all over the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website, it was all over the Caylee Marie Anthony Myspace page, I have sources who received the same lay out of the event in email that was on the CMAF website. They invited themselves Michelle and NLHF foundation had no clue they was crashing the party, I don’t believe it. All one needs to do is read the internet to see and connect the dots, there is much side shows and drama saturating Haleigh’s disappearance its unbelievable, this bothers me. Haleigh does not need these people in her corner. She does not need people who are willing to lie regardless of consequence and effects. The Anthony’s to this very day this second accuse the fantasy Nanny Z. the perfect 10 woman, rich in cars and homes as being Caylee’s killer. How can they be of any support to Haleigh? Her disappearance is not in any way shape of form like Caylee’s murder, Caylee was murdered by her mother. What are they going to do for Haleigh print fliers, make t-shirts, sit at a display and finger print children and give out water while others search for her on foot in the swamps and woods? Maybe sale some rubber bracelets? I don’t see how them sitting at a display booth or on a bass fishing boat is going to help find Haleigh. What more do they have to offer then anyone else out searching for Haleigh? Cobra for example, makes me giggle, besides law enforcement I would take Cobra out searching for my missing child over the Anthony’s or Michelle Bart any day. He has the credentials and the experience in investigating, searching and recovering people. He is more qualified then either of those organizations put together to be out searching for a missing child. Haleigh needs him on her side, not “foundations” to hand out water and fliers or to sell t-shirts and bracelets. She needs folks pounding the pavement, rattling cages, shaken things up. Not sitting in the sun doing nothing but spitting in the wind. Efforts that create a tsunami not cloud the pool, I have seen more from Cobra then anyone out there looking for her. I am not in any way putting law enforcement investigators down they just are keeping their investigation to themselves, its understandable, but as a reporter I have to have other sources for my information and I have credible sources regardless of what some may think. I would trust my sources over any person any time, no matter who tells me “I am the source”.

I don’t know where the dots begin or where they might possibly end, I have only connected a couple, I get the feeling the dots could be like the stars in the sky, the only one I am concerned with is the Anthony’s and their foundation supporting my girl Haleigh’s search, all the others can piss up a rope as far as I care. People can come at me and try to change my mind, and try and force me to  admit a wrong I will not, I do not think the Anthony’s and their foundation and all that follow behind them like a pack of vultures need to be supporting Haleigh’s search. It boils my blood to think of Haleigh being plastered up on their billboards. They support a child killer, they wear their flags of support whenever in the media eye, the green shamrock pin, Cindy wears it every time she is on the television. That is her support of her daughter the child killer Casey Anthony. I don’t support child killers myself. The tie that binds I suppose, but where does the delusion and deceit end and the truth of the reality begin, when does one wake up and smell the roses, and say wow I can see clearly now? When does Caylee’s family take up her fight, and defend her to her killer? I doubt that is ever going to be achieved. Cover your own backsides is the way I see it. How can people so obviously covering up the murder of a child be fit to be out searching for any child, let alone Haleigh? Can’t accept it I just can’t. I see this from a bad lowly view, the support they want to extend to Haleigh’s search, its a terrible position to see it from. Only bad can come of their support and involvement in Haleigh’s search. I will write about it as long as there is the chance of them being involved or as long as they are if they do end up supporting Haleigh’s search. I am in this for Haleigh and her best interest, I am here for Haleigh to keep her in the know to pine for her and wait burning in that big empty desert at her crossroad. Haleigh come home, I stand with baited breath for her. If anyone thinks I will let this go and just lay down and take the Anthony’s and their foundation weaseling their way into Haleigh’s search they are wrong. I will not, I can’t its a poor choice. Haleigh doesn’t need that type of attention, it is without a doubt going to make a bigger mess then what it has turned out to be.

Haleigh is a five year old girl she has blonde hair and brown eyes, she may be disguised she is around three feet tall and weighs about thirty nine pounds. I say around and about because she has been gone long enough to grow. She has a birthmark on her left cheek. Please call Putnam County Sheriffs at (386) 329-0800 if you have any information about her. God bless you Haleigh Cummings.

Please if you would like to donate in the search effort for Haleigh Cummings do so at:

Any Sun Trust Bank and donate to “Case Closed Inc.” c/o William Staubs.

OR

2)Send an encouraging letter with small donation to:

Case Closed/William Staubs

PO BOX 267967
Weston, FL

http://www.bloggernews.net/120969

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 21, 2009, 06:21:20 PM »

Thank you seahorse....  Here is you star...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #332 on: May 21, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A

Robert Bing Welfenberg

Family Trees

Brother of Annette: Carl W. Stallings- source: www.findagrave.com

Birth:  Aug. 1, 1930
Death:  Jan. 18, 2008

Carl W. Stallings Sr., 77, of San Mateo went home to be with the Lord Friday, Jan. 18, 2008, at Haven Hospice Roberts Care Center following a brief illness.

Born in Gainesville, Ga. Aug. 1, 1930, Mr. Stallings had been a resident of San Mateo for the past 69 years, coming from Gadsden, Ala. In 1978, Carl retired from the Georgia-Pacific Corp. in Palatka after 30 years of service. He later worked for the former Putnam Paper and Packing in Palatka. He was a member of the Francis Baptist Church near Palatka. Carl enjoyed sports, fishing and woodworking. His favorite football team was the Florida Gators.

He was preceded in death by his father, George Stallings; his mother Iliff Stallings; his step mother, Martha Stallings; a brother, George Stallings; and a daughter, Gail Evans.

Surviving are his wife of 58 years, Neville Stallings of San Mateo; three sons and daughters-in-law, Carl Jr. and Suzette Stallings of San Mateo, Stephen and Candy Stallings of Francis, and Mark Stallings of Palatka; a daughter and son-in-law, Stephanie and Bill Kelly of Bay Minette, Ala.; one sister, Annette Sykes of Welaka; three brothers and sisters-in-law, Wayman and Jean Stallings of Francis, Ormand and Ruby Stallings of Francis, and Homer and Brenda Stallings of Welaka; 12 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandson.

Calling hours will be from 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22, at Masters Funeral Home of Palatka. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, at Masters Funeral Home of Palatka with the Rev. Buddy Lynch and the Rev. Harry Varnadoe officiating. Burial will follow in the Palatka Memorial Gardens with military honors bestowed by the United States Air Force.

Memorial gifts may be sent to either Haven Hospice Roberts Care Center, 6400 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177 or Francis Baptist Church (for the building fund), 155 CR 309C, Palatka, FL. 32177.

Burial:
Palatka Memorial Gardens
Palatka
Putnam County
Florida, USA

Created by: Kristy Thomas
Record added: Jan 21, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24081835

Cemetery Photo
Added by: Rose SMITH BOYD 

Photos may be scaled.
Click on image for full size.

Go Gator's. God Bless u..
- Robert C. Hill, Sr.
 Added: Jul. 26, 2008

- Kristy Thomas
 Added: Mar. 2, 2008

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2009, 06:25:29 PM »

WELCOME SEAHORSE     Heart, interesting article.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #334 on: May 21, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A

Robert Bing Welfenberg

Family Trees

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FATHER to Annette Syke, source: www.findagrave.com

-Birth:  unknown
Death:  Dec. 8, 2002

George Robert Stallings, 93, of Welaka died Sunday, December 8, 2002 at the residence of his son in Francis following an extended illness.
He was a native of Lowell County, Georgia. He served in the U.S. Navy on the U.S.S. Missouri.
He later owned and operated a barber shop in Boston, Ga. before moving to Brunswick, Ga., where he worked in a defense plant for several years.
He had been a resident of Putnam County for the past 59 years, first living in Francis and after 1968 in Welaka, where he had been a member of the Welaka Baptist Church for many years. He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka. He helped to construct the mill and remained employed there until 1959 when he retired on disability.
He was preceded in death by his wives: Iliff Stallings, Martha Stallings and Vera Stallings; one daughter: Hildred Stallings; and one son: George Martin Stallings.
He is survived by four sons and daughters-in-law: Carl and Neville Stallings, Wayman and Jean Stallings, and Ormand and Ruby Stallings, all of Francis; and Homer and Brenda Stallings, Satsuma; one daughter: Annette Sykes, Welaka; 18 grandchildren; 39 great grandchildren and 11 great great grandchildren.
Flowers are gratefully accepted or memorial gifts may be sent to Hospice of the Lakes, 6400 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177.
Calling hours will be from 5 until 7 p.m., Wednesday at Masters Funeral Home, Palatka.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 12 at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sonny Pipkins officiating.
In honor of Mr. Stallings life a video tribute will be shown during the service.
Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.
Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge of arrangements

Burial:
Palatka Memorial Gardens
Palatka
Putnam County
Florida, USA

Created by: Kristy Thomas
Record added: Mar 02, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24993154

Cemetery Photo
Added by: Rose SMITH BOYD 

Photos may be scaled.
Click on image for full size.

Thank u for ur Service to our Nation. God Bless u & Rest in Peace..
- Robert C. Hill, Sr.
 Added: Aug. 8, 2008

Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »

We heard from our Lady, who's our "Eyes in Satsuma"..  And We Monkeys want to Thank her for Everything She Does.

"mlee,  Weather still bad here in (NE FL) but did break up a bit around noon.  I drove over to
Welaka and hunted up 216 4th Avenue (GGM Sykes).   The double wide manufactured home is at the
end of the road and beyond the road is a swamp to the south.  The MH is very large, neat and on a large
lot.  On my first pass near the MH I saw a young man in the front yard.  On my second and final pass I
saw a young woman with him.  I believe from the size relationship that it was Ron and Mistie.  This was
at 1:12 p.m. today, Thursday.  In the front yard off the dirt road was a white car, large white truck and a
burgundy/purple car.    In the back yard I could partially see a large white motorhome or pull behind
trailer that could easily be lived in.  I couldn't see all of it so I don't know if it were a motorhome or just a
trailer, but it was definitely living quarters of some kind.  I saw no tent from my angle on the road.   I did
not go directly in front of the home as the road dead ends and I would have had to turn around in a
crowded space.  I was between 150 and 200 feet away from the property.   Remember I'm 70 and my eyes
are not the best.   

I had written previously about a car in front of the HaleighBug Center that was blue/purple.   The car in
front of 216 4th Av. was a burgundy/purple shade and are not the same.

The other comment I want to make is that Ron (as I believe it was him) looks much thinner than his first
pictures when Haleigh was just missing. 

I have heard nothing new outside the SM blog which I do read daily.  I will keep an eye on the Center."

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »

Seahorse

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

We heard from our Lady, who's our "Eyes in Satsuma"..  And We Monkeys want to Thank her for Everything She Does.

"mlee,  Weather still bad here in (NE FL) but did break up a bit around noon.  I drove over to
Welaka and hunted up 216 4th Avenue (GGM Sykes).   The double wide manufactured home is at the
end of the road and beyond the road is a swamp to the south.  The MH is very large, neat and on a large
lot.  On my first pass near the MH I saw a young man in the front yard.  On my second and final pass I
saw a young woman with him.  I believe from the size relationship that it was Ron and Mistie.  This was
at 1:12 p.m. today, Thursday.  In the front yard off the dirt road was a white car, large white truck and a
burgundy/purple car.    In the back yard I could partially see a large white motorhome or pull behind
trailer that could easily be lived in.  I couldn't see all of it so I don't know if it were a motorhome or just a
trailer, but it was definitely living quarters of some kind.  I saw no tent from my angle on the road.   I did
not go directly in front of the home as the road dead ends and I would have had to turn around in a
crowded space.  I was between 150 and 200 feet away from the property.   Remember I'm 70 and my eyes
are not the best.   

I had written previously about a car in front of the HaleighBug Center that was blue/purple.   The car in
front of 216 4th Av. was a burgundy/purple shade and are not the same.

The other comment I want to make is that Ron (as I believe it was him) looks much thinner than his first
pictures when Haleigh was just missing. 

I have heard nothing new outside the SM blog which I do read daily.  I will keep an eye on the Center."

Thanks for the info mlee!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Seahorse

Thank you for your already posted contributions!

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #339 on: May 21, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

Thank you seahorse....  Here is you star...

GramaMonkey,

Thank-you for the gold star! 

I knew where to look under every rock, because, I have a lot of experience where to look. My cousin and I found our gr-grandmother, it took two years of searching, now I can use some of the sources from those experiences to connect the dots.

I LOVE the seahorse, Thank-you & God Bless Haleigh.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.