April 28, 2024, 11:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289349 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 21, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »

There has been a terrific job of finding info today... this is great......  Now, the question what are we going to do with our gathering of data..  We now know who family members are and we can play trackers.  Now, for the other side of the family.

Johnny Marcus Sheffield had three wives.... 
Maria Johns (at one time the family name was St. John's- they cut it down to Johns) 
Jennifer Anne Jacobs (second name, and her second married name - maiden name is Ickerson, 
Connie Hale, youngest of the three.

With Johnny and Maria they have three girls and one boy
Crystal
Marcus
Shoot have to look them up.

With Johnny and Jennifer, don't think they have children together, possible they do.
Jennifer is the ex step Mom who was over at the Haleigh Bug Center helping Crystal out a lot, she is also very close friends to the owners of the Mobile home that Haleigh went missing from.

With Johnny and Connie, they have a small boy.....

Johnny and Connie live in Satsuma, and so does Jennifer and she now goes by Jennifer Jacobs, although she has been married twice since her divorce with Johnny, she was married to a Townsend and a Wampler (I think thats the spelling)

Once we understand who is who in the families, we can figure how far the families extend, to other locations, like Other States..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 21, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »

Thank you seahorse....  Here is you star...

GramaMonkey,

Thank-you for the gold star! 

I knew where to look under every rock, because, I have a lot of experience where to look. My cousin and I found our gr-grandmother, it took two years of searching, now I can use some of the sources from those experiences to connect the dots.

I LOVE the seahorse, Thank-you & God Bless Haleigh.

Seahorse

Ok Seahorse and other Monkeys, who exactly is this Whitmore or Whitmeyer that was a witness and signed as a witness on Ron and Misty's marriage license?  I run into a brick wall on that one.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 21, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »

I see a new Monkey in the cage...WELCOME seahorse

And a very good researcher too.... look at the treasures..  And we have Patricia..  Digs like a Monkey Pro...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #343 on: May 21, 2009, 07:01:29 PM »

GramaMonkey,

Please excuse me if I'm reposting.  I felt important just in case it didn't come through before.

Thank-you,Seahorse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annette Sykes, father's obit from www.findagrave.com  IMO

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Dec. 8, 2002

George Robert Stallings, 93, of Welaka died Sunday, December 8, 2002 at the residence of his son in Francis following an extended illness.

He was a native of Lowell County, Georgia. He served in the U.S. Navy on the U.S.S. Missouri.
He later owned and operated a barber shop in Boston, Ga. before moving to Brunswick, Ga., where he worked in a defense plant for several years.

He had been a resident of Putnam County for the past 59 years, first living in Francis and after 1968 in Welaka, where he had been a member of the Welaka Baptist Church for many years. He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka. He helped to construct the mill and remained employed there until 1959 when he retired on disability.
He was preceded in death by his wives: Iliff Stallings, Martha Stallings and Vera Stallings; one daughter: Hildred Stallings; and one son: George Martin Stallings.

He is survived by four sons and daughters-in-law: Carl and Neville Stallings, Wayman and Jean Stallings, and Ormand and Ruby Stallings, all of Francis; and Homer and Brenda Stallings, Satsuma; one daughter: Annette Sykes, Welaka; 18 grandchildren; 39 great grandchildren and 11 great great grandchildren.
Flowers are gratefully accepted or memorial gifts may be sent to Hospice of the Lakes, 6400 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177.

Calling hours will be from 5 until 7 p.m., Wednesday at Masters Funeral Home, Palatka.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 12 at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sonny Pipkins officiating.

In honor of Mr. Stallings life a video tribute will be shown during the service.
Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.
Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge of arrangements

Burial:
Palatka Memorial Gardens
Palatka
Putnam County
Florida, USA

Created by: Kristy Thomas
Record added: Mar 02, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24993154

Cemetery Photo
Added by: Rose SMITH BOYD 

Photos may be scaled.
Click on image for full size.

Thank u for ur Service to our Nation. God Bless u & Rest in Peace..
- Robert C. Hill, Sr.
 Added: Aug. 8, 2008

Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 21, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

There has been a terrific job of finding info today... this is great......  Now, the question what are we going to do with our gathering of data..  We now know who family members are and we can play trackers.  Now, for the other side of the family.

Maria Johns (at one time the family name was St. John's- they cut it down to Johns) 
Jennifer Anne Jacobs (second name, and her second married name - maiden name is Ickerson, 

Crystal
Marcus

With Johnny and Jennifer, don't think they have children together, possible they do.
Jennifer is the ex step Mom who was over at the Haleigh Bug Center helping Crystal out a lot, she is also very close friends to the owners of the Mobile home that Haleigh went missing from.

Johnny and Connie live in Satsuma, and so does Jennifer and she now goes by Jennifer Jacobs, although she has been married twice since her divorce with Johnny, she was married to a Townsend and a Wampler (I think thats the spelling)

Once we understand who is who in the families, we can figure how far the families extend, to other locations, like Other States..

According to a local at WS Marty (Johnny) met his current wife when she was 17, and  the child they have is not his biological son. They plan to move to Kentucky very soon.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 21, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »

Thank you seahorse....  Here is you star...

GramaMonkey,

Thank-you for the gold star! 

I knew where to look under every rock, because, I have a lot of experience where to look. My cousin and I found our gr-grandmother, it took two years of searching, now I can use some of the sources from those experiences to connect the dots.

I LOVE the seahorse, Thank-you & God Bless Haleigh.

Seahorse

Ok Seahorse and other Monkeys, who exactly is this Whitmore or Whitmeyer that was a witness and signed as a witness on Ron and Misty's marriage license?  I run into a brick wall on that one.

Don't know Heart, at least not yet.. figure she has to be related somehow..  will be working on it.. you know brick walls are, we get the monkeys together and knock that wall down in a heart beat, have brick pieces all over the cage floor. Gotta find a broom for that...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 21, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »

Name: Myles K Sykes
Birth Date: 27 November 1940
Death Date: 23 January 2002 
Issuing State: Florida
Residence at Death: Crescent City,Putnam,Florida 32112
Satsuma Cemetery, Putnam, Florida

From his social security.. yep.. I don't understand why Ancestry doesn't have his obit listed.
Two orbits later, one not listing more than we had.. 6 bucks later.. Read it and weep.......

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.

This is awesome....you need a monkey star!!!....I was making myself crazy seraching for this obit....wanted to go outside and scrub my forehead up and down the sidewalk!....okay here we go...

https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order

SYKES MYLES K;
WELFENBERG DOROTHY A
NO GRANTEE INDEXED 07/10/1979 MARRIAGE RECORD ALACHUA 474958 1219/282 1

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&gsfn=robert&gsln=welfenberg&=&gsby=&gsb2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsb2pl=1%2C+&gsdy=&gsd2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsd2pl=1%2C+&=&=&=&sbo=0&sbor=&srchb=r&prox=1&db=&ti=0&ti.si=0&gl=allgs&gss=asrf&gst=34&so=3

Name:  Robert Bing Welfenberg
Spouse:  Dorothy Annette Squires
Marriage:  date - St Louis

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
Name:  Teresa Annette Squires
Father:  Joe Stephen Squires
Birth:  date - Dallas

looks like Joe Stephen Squires was Dorothy Sykes first husband if we can find the marriage record for this we should have her maiden name....
maiden name ?,Squires,Welfenberg,Sykes......maybe it is listed in the Texas marriages?....unless he moved there after they seperated ? I think that Donald Squires is Dorothy's son (he resembles her in his pic),Teresa's brother  and that Jason Squires is Donald Squires son which would make him Ronalds cousin.....

Is this Annette's husband with family tree?

Robert Bing Welfenberg

http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=harzed&id=I23289

Family Trees

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FATHER to Annette Syke, source: www.findagrave.com

-Birth:  unknown
Death:  Dec. 8, 2002

George Robert Stallings, 93, of Welaka died Sunday, December 8, 2002 at the residence of his son in Francis following an extended illness.
He was a native of Lowell County, Georgia. He served in the U.S. Navy on the U.S.S. Missouri.
He later owned and operated a barber shop in Boston, Ga. before moving to Brunswick, Ga., where he worked in a defense plant for several years.
He had been a resident of Putnam County for the past 59 years, first living in Francis and after 1968 in Welaka, where he had been a member of the Welaka Baptist Church for many years. He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka. He helped to construct the mill and remained employed there until 1959 when he retired on disability.
He was preceded in death by his wives: Iliff Stallings, Martha Stallings and Vera Stallings; one daughter: Hildred Stallings; and one son: George Martin Stallings.
He is survived by four sons and daughters-in-law: Carl and Neville Stallings, Wayman and Jean Stallings, and Ormand and Ruby Stallings, all of Francis; and Homer and Brenda Stallings, Satsuma; one daughter: Annette Sykes, Welaka; 18 grandchildren; 39 great grandchildren and 11 great great grandchildren.
Flowers are gratefully accepted or memorial gifts may be sent to Hospice of the Lakes, 6400 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177.
Calling hours will be from 5 until 7 p.m., Wednesday at Masters Funeral Home, Palatka.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 12 at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sonny Pipkins officiating.
In honor of Mr. Stallings life a video tribute will be shown during the service.
Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.
Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge of arrangements

Burial:
Palatka Memorial Gardens
Palatka
Putnam County
Florida, USA

Created by: Kristy Thomas
Record added: Mar 02, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24993154

Cemetery Photo
Added by: Rose SMITH BOYD 

Photos may be scaled.
Click on image for full size.

Thank u for ur Service to our Nation. God Bless u & Rest in Peace..
- Robert C. Hill, Sr.
 Added: Aug. 8, 2008

Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer

Bravo Seahorse!!!....you get three gold stars!.....welcome to the cage.....I can see you are going to be a very resourceful monkey!....thank you for the info.....let's keep digging....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2009, 07:11:34 PM »

Crystal
Marcus

According to a local at WS Marty (Johnny) met his current wife when she was 17, and  the child they have is not his biological son. They plan to move to Kentucky very soon.

I guess this is as good a time to start tracking as there ever will be..  They've been together for sometime, haven't they. Figure Johnny loves the boy, like its not any different.. his or not..

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »

We heard from our Lady, who's our "Eyes in Satsuma"..  And We Monkeys want to Thank her for Everything She Does.

"mlee,  Weather still bad here in (NE FL) but did break up a bit around noon.  I drove over to
Welaka and hunted up 216 4th Avenue (GGM Sykes).   The double wide manufactured home is at the
end of the road and beyond the road is a swamp to the south.  The MH is very large, neat and on a large
lot.  On my first pass near the MH I saw a young man in the front yard.  On my second and final pass I
saw a young woman with him.  I believe from the size relationship that it was Ron and Mistie.  This was
at 1:12 p.m. today, Thursday.  In the front yard off the dirt road was a white car, large white truck and a
burgundy/purple car.    In the back yard I could partially see a large white motorhome or pull behind
trailer that could easily be lived in.  I couldn't see all of it so I don't know if it were a motorhome or just a
trailer, but it was definitely living quarters of some kind.  I saw no tent from my angle on the road.   I did
not go directly in front of the home as the road dead ends and I would have had to turn around in a
crowded space.  I was between 150 and 200 feet away from the property.   Remember I'm 70 and my eyes
are not the best.   

I had written previously about a car in front of the HaleighBug Center that was blue/purple.   The car in
front of 216 4th Av. was a burgundy/purple shade and are not the same.

The other comment I want to make is that Ron (as I believe it was him) looks much thinner than his first
pictures when Haleigh was just missing. 

I have heard nothing new outside the SM blog which I do read daily.  I will keep an eye on the Center."

Thank you for posting that mlee....and a big thanks to this kind individual who shared of her time to go and be our eyes!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 21, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »

Crystal
Marcus

I guess this is as good a time to start tracking as there ever will be..  They've been together for sometime, haven't they. Figure Johnny loves the boy, like its not any different.. his or not..

It seems he does, he's known since she was pregnant with the child that it wasn't his, but has raised the child as his own. I think they have already found a place in Kentucky, and rumor is they are packing now.

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: May 21, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

I just love this pic. Maven.   an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 21, 2009, 07:23:44 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Hi all. I just stopped by to say hello and let you know I am still making art for Haleigh and researching the case.

I'll be back sometime soon.

Take care, and keep on sleuthing!

~Brandi

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: May 21, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

OMG, I'm such a stupid Monkey. Please forgive me on asking the wrong darn name. It was Karen Lee was who I meaning to ask about. I know one of u monkeys go over there and by NO MEANS was I referring to anyone here. I hope I don't have this one screwed up as well. The reason I'm asking is someone I know has thought that Karen Lee might be AnnaFla. I remember when I had first come on this board that, there was prob with AnnaFla. She has had prob with AnnaFla herself and has been thinking about this alot lately. If this is one of u monkeys please don't throw nanners. I'm still a baby monk. LOL Does that help for being stupid?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 21, 2009, 07:26:23 PM »

While I am here, welcome SeaHorse and any new monkeys!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: May 21, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »

Very nice pic Brandi, and I'm glad you are back!  an angelic monkey

momoftwins Thanks!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »

Is there anyway for someone to find the death certificate for the other hubs of Annette??

We now have her first husband obit.  Next in line is ...hmmm..Squires?  Then  Myles K. Sykes

Maybe those obits, would give us ALL of the children to Annette, plus offspring relatives to the hubs besides.  Maybe this way we can find out who this...Rena or Renate  Whitmore is!!!!

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

I've just come back in this afternoon and saw about Cobra. How the heck does he end up in jail and all those druggies,child molestors,etc. all walk free. Something is very wrong down there. I know everyone has already said all this,but, I just can not believe this is going to happen. I have bail money and a big mouth if I can come with u guys to go to protest       

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »

Crystal
Marcus

Connie's maiden name is Hale, if you are interested.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »

I've just come back in this afternoon and saw about Cobra. How the heck does he end up in jail and all those druggies,child molestors,etc. all walk free. Something is very wrong down there. I know everyone has already said all this,but, I just can not believe this is going to happen. I have bail money and a big mouth if I can come with u guys to go to protest       

It seems the more "news" we get, the crazier this whole case and everyone surrounding it gets. Maybe they just wanna give Cobra one of their tasty sammiches.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: May 21, 2009, 07:36:11 PM »

Hey..............that looks like me !!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.