April 27, 2024, 12:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289269 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 21, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »

File Date: 2009-04-29 Disposition Date: 
File Type: DOM - FD05
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
WHITMORE RENEA  Defendants
WHITMORE RICHARD 

Date Docket Description
2009-04-29 001.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE 

2009-04-29 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2009-04-29 003.NOTICE OF SOCIAL SECURITY - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 004.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - PETITIONER 

2009-04-29 005.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID. 

2009-04-29 008.REQUEST FOR SUMMONS TO BE ISSUED 

2009-04-29 006.PARENTING PLAN WITHOUT SIGNATURE 

2009-04-29 007.FILING FEE RECEIPT $418.00 

2009-05-05 009.SUMMONS ISSUED TO:RICHARD WHITMORE/FLAGLER COUNTY 

Hey Grama I am missing 2 more stars......

Something to put in your signature line...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 21, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

Other interesting information from over yonder ....... Ron's attorney has apparently advised him not to talk to LE, and Misty does not have a lawyer yet.
Good Afterneen Maven, The last I heard from Satsuma, Misty does have a lawyer, She hasnt said who yet or maybe they dropped her by now but she did have one.....I will find out for sure!

Thanks HH, good to see you here. Have you received an email from KP today about the blog and comments on bi-fuel and her husband?
Her husband does own it, but she said it has nothing to so with this case at all!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 21, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

Other interesting information from over yonder ....... Ron's attorney has apparently advised him not to talk to LE, and Misty does not have a lawyer yet.
Good Afterneen Maven, The last I heard from Satsuma, Misty does have a lawyer, She hasnt said who yet or maybe they dropped her by now but she did have one.....I will find out for sure!

I see OVER YONDER has been visiting the Monkey's site.     The obit that mlee posted was posted over yonder...WITH ALL THE ERRORS WITH IT.   

Oh Grama, that would be double posting, and they would be so mad if I went over and posted anything they had posted..  I hope their reading.. So, for the poster who took that to WS ..  "I paid for that obit... wanta split the fee?"  "That will be 3 bucks."

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 21, 2009, 08:39:29 PM »

Mlee and gramma........................that there's funny..............I dont care who you are!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 21, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »

Mlee and gramma........................that there's funny..............I dont care who you are!!!

Do you think I should repost it, after I let my idiot inner child come out???

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: May 21, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

I say go for it!!!!!!!  LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: May 21, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

Teresa Sykes  Search Date: 05/21/2009 Search Time: 5:46 PM
Location: FL Database: Marriage Records Full Results: Click Here

View all 10 marriage records for Teresa Sykes, which includes available information for:

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 21, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

Thanks HH, good to see you here. Have you received an email from KP today about the blog and comments on bi-fuel and her husband?
Her husband does own it, but she said it has nothing to so with this case at all!

I was just wondering if you got the same email that other people have, someone posted the letter. I was sure whatever they were talking about had nothing to do with Haleigh anyway, but that email helped to clear it all up.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »

I say go for it!!!!!!!  LOL

you know I can move those names around until they can't tell who was who....  Heck, I thought I was losing it this morning just trying to get them straight in my mind.  Took me 4 post to get it almost straight..  And 2 pages later Cookie came in found one of the middle  postings  and straightened me right out, for sure.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: May 21, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »

I was just wondering if you got the same email that other people have, someone posted the letter. I was sure whatever they were talking about had nothing to do with Haleigh anyway, but that email helped to clear it all up.
Yep, and I think if they think bi-fuel could have anything to do with Haleigh missing, I think someone is really reaching....lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »

Well the person who wrote the glowing report for Putnam County that Heart posted, sure wouldn't be asked to write a report for the travel bureau  That was a little harsh 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2009, 08:59:39 PM »

Breaking News - Haleigh Cummings – More Insanity In Putnam County

Posted on May 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

OK, this is hitting a little close to home. Now it is the good guys that are getting the raw deal. Not all the facts are in, but it looks like William “Cobra” Staubs is headed to jail. In what I can only call the stupidest piece of police work in history they are slapping a false imprisonment rap on him!

At some point there was a communication by the insurance company and Cobra. Cobra talked to the offender and when he got lippy, Cobra cuffed him. It seems that the insurance company then got cold feet, and asked Cobra to release him, in fact drive him home. The offender was quickly released by Cobra.

It transpires that the accused, a Mr. Snodgrass immediately went to the Putnam County Police and spoke with a Detective Taylor. And it was indeed this same detective that contacted Cobra this afternoon to inform him that there is an arrest warrant out for William Staubs.

Now Putnam County have decided to take Cobra to task. We in the news media following this case are mortified that this has happened. We are a close knit group and share information that does not always make the press. It has been well known that there is little love lost between the Putnam County cops and Cobra for quite some time. As I see it they would like nothing more than to get Cobra out of the picture, and this looks like their opening move.

Cobra is an honorable man and plans on turning himself in. The phone calls, emails, and text messages are flying so fast at the moment that I could only talk to Cobra for a couple of minutes. This whole story only erupted about an hour ago.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120971

Ok, this really p's me off.  In my opinion Cobra is a good guy.  My thoughts on why this Snodgrass guy is doing this is either
-He has something to do with the Haleigh case and doesn't want Cobra snooping around his door.
or
-He thinks he can use his case against Cobra to get off easier on the other pending charges against him.

Now I know who I'm going to research next!
It was said that the police was sure he wasn't in the area because of the collar he was wearing, but did they go back and check the records to see if he was ever in her area?  And even cobra said that he wouldn't trust those collars because they have some kind of delay on them that allow someone to get away that he was chasing once.  And I'm still thinking that if this guy had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance that there might have been someone else involved.  I think and hope that Cobra will get out as soon as he goes in because he knows the bonding laws so well. 
Stay strong Cobra, and God Bless you, I know you are the good guy!  I can't wait to hear you on simon barretts show again!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »

Well the person who wrote the glowing report for Putnam County that Heart posted, sure wouldn't be asked to write a report for the travel bureau  That was a little harsh 

I give you my word, if I were going to florida for any reason, I would it Florida on 95 and make the first right turn and head straight for the gulf and then head south, you wouldn't catch me any where near putnam county. I have a sister that lives down there, and thank Heavens she was smart enought to move over near Tampa, now I hope she gets even smarter and moves the heck out of Florida....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »

It really does seem a bit harsh, but from what we've learned so far, maybe not too far from fact. But yeah I don't think they'll be getting a job offer from Putnam Tourism any time soon.  Monkey Devil!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

It really does seem a bit harsh, but from what we've learned so far, maybe not too far from fact. But yeah I don't think they'll be getting a job offer from Putnam Tourism any time soon.  Monkey Devil!

You know Maven, we could start just dividing up the folks in Satsuma,  We could put all the Predators on the South side,  all the Druggies and ladies of the night, walking around in broad dayling, on the west side, the regular Criminals on the east side.. Tell you the truth, I think the south and west and east would overlap the North, so I guess we don't have a place to put the good people, will have to move all the good people to Miami.  Then the Le won't have to worry about putting the good people in jail, there won't be any available.....

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »

I can't believe they didn't read a couple of posts down and see where we were talking about how messed up it was.
That's just too funny, well Mlee I guess it was worth it after all just for that! 
Did I read that Brandi is back?  Hey  Welcome Back Brandi, we missed you!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »

mlee,    Im hurt,   I have lived in Florida my entire life and have never encountered any people like this, oh Ive seen a few bad ones and some riled up red necks and good ole boys that fight and I mean fight, but not like these folks,      anyway.........you talk about crime.....Miami , now thats crime right there.......oh no you couldnt hog tie me and throw me in Miami!!!!!!lol

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: May 21, 2009, 09:25:13 PM »

mlee,    Im hurt,   I have lived in Florida my entire life and have never encountered any people like this, oh Ive seen a few bad ones and some riled up red necks and good ole boys that fight and I mean fight, but not like these folks,      anyway.........you talk about crime.....Miami , now thats crime right there.......oh no you couldnt hog tie me and throw me in Miami!!!!!!lol

Sweety, don't be hurt.. you don't have to live in Satsuma.  Going to give you a little taste of what I am referring to.  Our lady who lives in Satsuma, "Our Eyes of Satsuma", This is what she had to say.. And I do worry about her welfare... and her and her families safety.

"I looked up Land Clearing, Timber, Logging for Crescent City addresses/phone numbers.  Many
places did not have an address listed, just phone number in the yellow pages.  Thomas Tree Service,
Timberfalls, Southern Tree & Stump were shown.  I also found Mills & Sons Land Clearing in Welaka and
Phillip & Son Land Clearing in Crescent City   Some phone numbers are cell and don't show an exchange.
Thomas Tree Service is very close to me and I know of them personally as they are in the neighborhood.
They are strongly suspected of involvment.  One girl/woman came out on the street as my husband was
going by and propositioned him after stopping him   Also another neighbor who owns land adjacent to me,
((edit)), has been robbed twice and the persons were found living at that residence, 132 Pomona
Landing Rd.  ((edit))personally told me she was threatened by them.  You can verify what I say
by looking at the GIS map.   If you need to quote anything, please only use the first three sentences
of this paragraph.  There is much more to the story than I am mentioning right now.  LE knows and
watches the residence. There are several of us in the neighborhood that are concerned about the
activities and retaliations of the Thomas clan."

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:48:48 AM by klaasend » Logged

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »

Annette Sykes, father's obit from www.findagrave.com  IMO

Birth:  unknown
Death:  Dec. 8, 2002

George Robert Stallings, 93, of Welaka died Sunday, December 8, 2002 at the residence of his son in Francis following an extended illness.

He was a native of Lowell County, Georgia. He served in the U.S. Navy on the U.S.S. Missouri.
He later owned and operated a barber shop in Boston, Ga. before moving to Brunswick, Ga., where he worked in a defense plant for several years.

He had been a resident of Putnam County for the past 59 years, first living in Francis and after 1968 in Welaka, where he had been a member of the Welaka Baptist Church for many years. He worked for the City of Palatka as a policeman up until 1948 when he went to work at the former Hudson Pulp and Paper Corp. in Palatka. He helped to construct the mill and remained employed there until 1959 when he retired on disability.

He was preceded in death by his wives: Iliff Stallings, Martha Stallings and Vera Stallings; one daughter: Hildred Stallings; and one son: George Martin Stallings.

He is survived by four sons and daughters-in-law: Carl and Neville Stallings, Wayman and Jean Stallings, and Ormand and Ruby Stallings, all of Francis; and Homer and Brenda Stallings, Satsuma; one daughter: Annette Sykes, Welaka; 18 grandchildren; 39 great grandchildren and 11 great great grandchildren.
Flowers are gratefully accepted or memorial gifts may be sent to Hospice of the Lakes, 6400 St. Johns Ave., Palatka, FL 32177.

Calling hours will be from 5 until 7 p.m., Wednesday at Masters Funeral Home, Palatka.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 12 at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sonny Pipkins officiating.

In honor of Mr. Stallings life a video tribute will be shown during the service.
Interment will follow in Palatka Memorial Gardens.
Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge of arrangements

Burial:
Palatka Memorial Gardens
Palatka
Putnam County
Florida, USA

Created by: Kristy Thomas
Record added: Mar 02, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 24993154

Great job seahorse!  So this is Why he Gave Annette and Myles property for the sum of love and affection, he was her dad.  He died close to the time when Myles Sykes did.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »

Sweety, don't be hurt.. you don't have to live in Satsuma.  Going to give you a little taste of what I am referring to.  Our lady who lives in Satsuma, "Our Eyes of Satsuma", This is what she had to say.. And I do worry about her welfare... and her and her families safety.

"I looked up Land Clearing, Timber, Logging for Crescent City addresses/phone numbers.  Many
places did not have an address listed, just phone number in the yellow pages.  Thomas Tree Service,
Timberfalls, Southern Tree & Stump were shown.  I also found Mills & Sons Land Clearing in Welaka and
Phillip & Son Land Clearing in Crescent City   Some phone numbers are cell and don't show an exchange.
Thomas Tree Service is very close to me and I know of them personally as they are in the neighborhood.
They are strongly suspected of involvment.  One girl/woman came out on the street as my husband was
going by and propositioned him after stopping him   Also another neighbor who owns land adjacent to me,
((edit)), has been robbed twice and the persons were found living at that residence, 132 Pomona
Landing Rd.  ((edit)) personally told me she was threatened by them.  You can verify what I say
by looking at the GIS map.   If you need to quote anything, please only use the first three sentences
of this paragraph.  There is much more to the story than I am mentioning right now.  LE knows and
watches the residence. There are several of us in the neighborhood that are concerned about the
activities and retaliations of the Thomas clan."

That kind of stuff goes on in every small town, it doesnt mean alot, just know they are there and sont be associated with them, there's also alot of good older people that live in that area and this kind of stuff never touches them, true its worse in Satsuma then some other small towns, but really to understand small town life you have to live there......its different then you could know if you arent from one.........my friend lives in Palatka and I have always been associated with this area but I never knew anyone in Satsuma or even knew what went on there!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:49:32 AM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.