April 28, 2024, 01:30:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289305 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!!

If there is a pressor this afternoon could someone in the area update on it here?

IM.... prayers from Auntie Darla for Elijah and family. He is a fighter and I am sure he will pull through this setback. Kiss his lil head for me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »

Regarding the blog of Barrett's....

Why put out...little clues, little hints, and leave the ropes dangling.  If it has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, get your arses over to LE and get this out in the open.

If it has to do with inter problems of those that have involved themselves in this case, then that is something that they will have to sort out...don't come on the net, whining about problems, when you are becoming or have become  part of them.

Monkey's have enough researching to do to find Haleigh.  Monkey's cannot solve all of the other issues too....so as they say...chit or get off the pot.

well said Grama!!!!

Someone at WS found that KP's husband is in the business of bio-fuels, could be what they are talking about, how it relates to finding Haleigh I have no clue.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »

Why put out...little clues, little hints, and leave the ropes dangling.  If it has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, get your arses over to LE and get this out in the open.

If it has to do with inter problems of those that have involved themselves in this case, then that is something that they will have to sort out...don't come on the net, whining about problems, when you are becoming or have become  part of them.

Monkey's have enough researching to do to find Haleigh.  Monkey's cannot solve all of the other issues too....so as they say...chit or get off the pot.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Thank you Grama!
Grama knows too!
(I got me a big ol' glass of sweet tea sitting here for ya Grams.)

Thank you....and maybe you can give me a briefing as to what this sweet tea is that everyone speaks about. 

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »

Simon's article is just a blog to keep the blog going IMO, lawyers lawyering up, so what? if I were a lawyer involved in a case like this and money was being handled, deposited, withdrawn, ect., I'd have a lawyer too just to keep everything on the up and up. many of the people you complain about who's getting what monies are the same people asking for funds for themselves so they can continue their "work", MAKE SOME PROGRESS PEOPLE, stop trying to show how much shadier others are than yourself! geez, we're always hearing something gonna break and yet when we hear the new story it answers NOTHING ABOUT HALEIGH'S WHEREABOUTS! gawd it's maddening at times...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »

Grama knows too!

Thank you....and maybe you can give me a briefing as to what this sweet tea is that everyone speaks about. 

OH, I think I figured out the clue...hmmmm.... sweet tea =  orange & vodka....am I right???

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:14 PM »

well said Grama!!!!

Someone at WS found that KP's husband is in the business of bio-fuels, could be what they are talking about, how it relates to finding Haleigh I have no clue.
maybe they feel Haleigh is a child prodigy whose mind holds answers as to new and amazing ways of the future and are peeved they are not being cut in... it's just that inane

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

Grama knows too!

Well since you asked, sweet tea to me is like "gonolusga nuwodi" which in tsalagi/(Cherokee) means medicine wind. Medicine wind is what you pray for on a hot and miserable day. (That's my humble answer.)
PS the only way you can get good sweet tea is to make sure the sugar melts and is in no way still crystalized. (JMO)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

mlee thank you for correcting my error in post #1567 from the last cage.....apologies to all of the monkeys....I can't figure out what went wrong I got that from mapquest , posted the directions and the link....perhaps it was an old listing and Mema has since moved her restraunt ? Afterall a town that small and food that good maybe she needed a bigger place? Or maybe just a mapquest error? Who knows anyway thank you for correcting that for me , this case is confusing enough with out incorrect information....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2009, 04:11:39 PM »

Thank you, wonder if the native reserve near my home would have any info on that.  Maybe during their pow wows ...  as their native language is Ojibway.  But, most are fluent English speaking.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »

I think the board froze up? 
Here's how my family makes sweet tea in case that is the answer you were looking for?
Put some sugar in a pitcher, well quite a bit of sugar really, like a cup or well we use about a cup and a half sometimes more or less it depends, add hot water and stir till all sugar is dissolved then add your tea bags (we use four sometimes five) and let it set till you achieve desired tea strength. Fill up a glass (It has to be glass) with ice and add your sweet tea and there ya go.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

Thank you, wonder if the native reserve near my home would have any info on that.  Maybe during their pow wows ...  as their native language is Ojibway.  But, most are fluent English speaking.
My Husband is Ojibway and Cherokee too LOL!
Yes most speak English and language preservation is crucial to all tribes and many speak fluently in their native tounge as well. I speak a few languages.
Hopefully the directions I gave for sweet tea in the last thread cleared things up a little better. 

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »

I can find reason to understand why the Cummings would not want to attend the vigil with the A's being there also and what not. Ok fine. With that said, I really can't understand why Ron and Misty couldn't attend the vigil in Leesburg. If there were some legit understandable reason then fine but I haven't heard about any.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

Hey Island, are you here?
Island had to go to the hospital, Elijah is having a problem with his lung  hopefully she will come on later and tell us the little guy is alright, he is one little fighter  an angelic monkey

Oh my...I do hope he is OK....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?

The rumor thread, is it one of the ones not available to the general public viewer?
WS is pretty strict on some things apparently and unfortunately unless you're a member some of us folks can't see a lot of the goings ons there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »

The rumor thread, is it one of the ones not available to the general public viewer?
WS is pretty strict on some things apparently and unfortunately unless you're a member some of us folks can't see a lot of the goings ons there.
It's in the parking lot where you have to be a member, and it gets crazy in the rumor thread, and then they close it for awhile and reopen it. This time it completely went poof.  Curious if there was some interesting info they were discussing, or if it was just fighting.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »

Not sure if this link has been posted yet or not.
(Includes audio from Kim P.)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2009, 05:03:22 PM »

From another poster at another site the poster is saying that they believe it was Crystal's cousin Candace who reportedly saw Ron backhand Haleigh.
(I have no idea if this is true or not.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

From another poster at another site the poster is saying that they believe it was Crystal's cousin Candace who reportedly saw Ron backhand Haleigh.
(I have no idea if this is true or not.)
Thanks 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »

I was over there about the time it said was closed until 6PM.  I did not notice any type of aruguing or fighting going on.  There was a post made by b..me, that apparently stated that lived close to where Tori Stafford was from ( that would put this person in Canada) anyhow, continuing with the post, stated that due to the Stafford findings etc...that she/he would be UNABLE to continue with the Haleigh searching thread.   However, should an arrest be made, then would return to the forum.  Now, some asked specifics, but I did not see anymore replies.  I tried to go and pick up the post...but it has also been deleted from posters info.

I always thought that this person was a local, but maybe there is another connection somehow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.