April 28, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289341 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 22, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

(In between chores right now lol)

I am very glad that Cobra is out and hopefully that case will be resolved soon.
I was looking to see if there were any updates and came acrossed this video, which I have watched and listened to several times, and thought I would post the link to it.
(Caution as there is some foul language on the video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUhfVMwTyw8

This song sooooo fits today!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 22, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

I'm sniping HH, cause well, just cause

~~~
Even if Snodgrass had confessed to kidnapping Haleigh, that information would likely have been thrown out by the courts because of the false imprisonment. (Note: LE has already indicated they believe the abduction is not a stranger abduction which eliminates Snodgrass). Cobra could have caused a guilty man to walk free by his actions

~~~~~~

BUT SNODGRASS DOES KNOW HALEIGH!!!!
yes,   hence the word....NOT a stranger abduction!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #542 on: May 22, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

~~~
Even if Snodgrass had confessed to kidnapping Haleigh, that information would likely have been thrown out by the courts because of the false imprisonment. (Note: LE has already indicated they believe the abduction is not a stranger abduction which eliminates Snodgrass). Cobra could have caused a guilty man to walk free by his actions

~~~~~~

Yes, but they're wrong to say it eliminates him.  No way, no shape, no how.  How far did he live from the Cummings?  And Donald Sapp is the one that knew and is friends with Misty?  (Do I have my story straight?)

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: May 22, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

HH, yesterday it was mentioned on the forum that Ron's lawyers have told him not to speak to LE. I wasn't surprised by that, but I wonder if you have heard that. If that is true, that speaks volumns to me 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 22, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

I'm not so sure that a false imprisonment charge is going to stick. I've seen cases where LE has taken people into custody only to release them later due to lack of evidence so the DA's office tells them to let them go.
Snodgrass was being detained until further advised by the insurance company. Also IMO Cobra had plenty enough evidence and Cobra should have arrested him, revoked his bond and threw his rear end in jail.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: May 22, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

HH, yesterday it was mentioned on the forum that Ron's lawyers have told him not to speak to LE. I wasn't surprised by that, but I wonder if you have heard that. If that is true, that speaks volumns to me 
It SCREAMS to me.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #546 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

A CALL TO MONKEY ACTION - AMBER DUBOIS

Please help raise awareness for this missing teen who’s story has never been told as others have.  Please help give Amber the chance to come home.  I have made it so easy for you to shoot an email over to Greta and Nancy.  Also, links to post and send comments.  Please take a moment to do this for her family who are active Monkeys.
TIA

SEND A COMMENT:

Nancy Grace:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

America’s Most Wanted:
http://www.amw.com/contact%5Fus/

Greta:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/05/22/open-thread-and-a-question/#comments

SEND AN EMAIL: (Simply copy and paste into your “To” section of email)

TO:

nancy.grace@turner.com; viewerservices@foxnews.com

-----------

I am a faithfull long time viewer of your show.  I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber DuBois is a beautiful 13 y/o girl who went missing in Escondido, CA.
I want to hear more about this case.  I want to see her featured as a missing person.  This childs disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary!  Please research and air her story.

Regards,

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 22, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

It screams to me also Patricia 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 22, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Rose,  its true , they are now saying they will handle anything that is asked of Ronald and if he is made to talk to LE he is not to do so without his att.... with him!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #549 on: May 22, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

I'm not so sure that a false imprisonment charge is going to stick. I've seen cases where LE has taken people into custody only to release them later due to lack of evidence so the DA's office tells them to let them go.
Snodgrass was being detained until further advised by the insurance company. Also IMO Cobra had plenty enough evidence and Cobra should have arrested him, revoked his bond and threw his rear end in jail.

Right. I agree.  In Texas, if a bond is revoked, anyone can arrest you and take you back.  (they leave this to bounty hunters and pi's, unless you're pulled over by LE and they take you in)  I guess Cobra arrested him, put him in cuffs, was going to take him in, but put in a call to the bail bond company to make sure they were revoking the bond.  Cobra had him, and then the company said they weren't going to revoke it, so he had to let him go.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 22, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »

Rose,  its true , they are now saying they will handle anything that is asked of Ronald and if he is made to talk to LE he is not to do so without his att.... with him!
Thank-you 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: May 22, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

Right. I agree.  In Texas, if a bond is revoked, anyone can arrest you and take you back.  (they leave this to bounty hunters and pi's, unless you're pulled over by LE and they take you in)  I guess Cobra arrested him, put him in cuffs, was going to take him in, but put in a call to the bail bond company to make sure they were revoking the bond.  Cobra had him, and then the company said they weren't going to revoke it, so he had to let him go.
The bond company might not have wanted to revoke the bond but Cobra still could have arrested him is what I had thought though too. Cobra still had enough evidence and could have pressed charges against him.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 22, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story/Former-Satsuma-Police-Officer-Investigated/5RgqkZ9R1U2yu78jKVevdQ.cspx

I think FBI is cleaning house and fixing things in Putnam!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: May 22, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »

Excellent
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 22, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

http://www.pcso.us/employment

They are also  asking for more help, must be thinkin they are likely to loose some by the time this is all over!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: May 22, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »

That's Satsuma, Alabama I think.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 22, 2009, 03:24:45 PM »

Well    duhh....yes it is...........lol.....I didnt read the state........hope this false info doesnt jump over to the no parking zone!!!!lol

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:13 PM »

Well    duhh....yes it is...........lol.....I didnt read the state........hope this false info doesnt jump over to the no parking zone!!!!lol
No parking zone? Oh at WS you mean right?
LMBO!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #558 on: May 22, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

Monkeys and Lurkers and Guests...it is not enough to sit here and read and post all day long if you are not willing to do something as simple as sending an email or post a comment requesting that media attention be brought to these cases.  It takes only a moment of your time to help save a childs entire life. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg816870#msg816870

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: May 22, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »

~~~

~~~~~~

Let us be honest here.. we do not know for a fact, who Snodgrass knows and doesn't know.  He was very interested in the Haleighbug center..  Also we came across a connection in names with the families in an earlier post.. need to go back and see. Now,  how was Cobra going to hurt this case, when the shear facts of the criminal act, do not involve Cobra at all.  Cobra was acting in a professional manner,  knowing the guy was violating his terms of probation, by entering the Haleighbug center at all, and had gone there on a number of occasions and when Le was notified of his presence and he continued to run out of the center away to avoid the Le.  So, that means that witness's observed him in the center, he apparently had been ask to leave on several occasions and returned.  LE was aware that he was going there, they were aware that he was in violation of his bond, and they could have gone to his house and arrrested him and charged him with the violations and revoked his bond.  So, this is really bs.  Before Cobra took him into custody, he contacted the insurance co, involved in the bonding company, they advised him to go for it, and then after the man was in custody by Cobra, the insurance company called back and said, no don't take him into custody,  you need to release him..   When this hits court, and cobra has a good sharp attorney.. He will walk away clean..  And then he needs to file a civil action suit against, the county of putnam, the insurance company and snodgrass.  Will he will.. you betcha..

For the insurance company to change its mind, someone had to be in contact with them and put pressure on their decision, which means you can lay money on the odds that it was a detective from LE..  The concept it was going to hurt their case was crap.  If they had a case that was originally good enought for Le to arrest this man and charge him, and he was out on bond and violating his bond conditions, the only thing it hurts right now is the credibility of the Le officers for not taking action of his violations.  If the District attorney is trying to build a case against the girls father, he may be working a deal with Snodgrass to give the guy up, if this is the case what it might have hurt was the deal the da was trying to pull off to gain access to the father.  And that is bs. cobra embarressed the le.. thats all he did.. He showed them up as cops not doing their job.....   And my response to the da, the sheriff and his detective.. "Hey, life is rough, Shi--t Happens dude,  do the job - your paid to do.. Life goes on".....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.