April 28, 2024, 04:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289318 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 05:33:10 PM »

I think the board froze up? 
Here's how my family makes sweet tea in case that is the answer you were looking for?
Put some sugar in a pitcher, well quite a bit of sugar really, like a cup or well we use about a cup and a half sometimes more or less it depends, add hot water and stir till all sugar is dissolved then add your tea bags (we use four sometimes five) and let it set till you achieve desired tea strength. Fill up a glass (It has to be glass) with ice and add your sweet tea and there ya go.

Thanks, Patricia....will have to give it a try.  Maybe my grandchildren will like it for a cool drink.  I am a coffee hound, but sometimes I consume the canned iced tea.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?

I was over there about the time it said was closed until 6PM.  I did not notice any type of aruguing or fighting going on.  There was a post made by b..me, that apparently stated that lived close to where Tori Stafford was from ( that would put this person in Canada) anyhow, continuing with the post, stated that due to the Stafford findings etc...that she/he would be UNABLE to continue with the Haleigh searching thread.   However, should an arrest be made, then would return to the forum.  Now, some asked specifics, but I did not see anymore replies.  I tried to go and pick up the post...but it has also been deleted from posters info.

I always thought that this person was a local, but maybe there is another connection somehow.
Thank-you, now that is odd. This person does have connections with someone in the Satsuma area, what she calls her sources, but I had no idea she lived in Canada. How very strange that she could not continue with the Haleigh searching thread, due to the Stafford findings. Now my mind is in overdrive.  Wonder who this person really is?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »

From another poster at another site the poster is saying that they believe it was Crystal's cousin Candace who reportedly saw Ron backhand Haleigh.
(I have no idea if this is true or not.)
Thanks 

You're welcome No Rose.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2009, 05:44:02 PM »

Since Brandi is away, I thought I'd give this a shot.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »

Something big must have happened on the Rumor Thread #56 at WS, it's not only closed it went poof  Anyone no what happened?

I was over there about the time it said was closed until 6PM.  I did not notice any type of aruguing or fighting going on.  There was a post made by b..me, that apparently stated that lived close to where Tori Stafford was from ( that would put this person in Canada) anyhow, continuing with the post, stated that due to the Stafford findings etc...that she/he would be UNABLE to continue with the Haleigh searching thread.   However, should an arrest be made, then would return to the forum.  Now, some asked specifics, but I did not see anymore replies.  I tried to go and pick up the post...but it has also been deleted from posters info.

I always thought that this person was a local, but maybe there is another connection somehow.
Thank-you, now that is odd. This person does have connections with someone in the Satsuma area, what she calls her sources, but I had no idea she lived in Canada. How very strange that she could not continue with the Haleigh searching thread, due to the Stafford findings. Now my mind is in overdrive.  Wonder who this person really is?

From what I read....I felt that may have had something to do with possibly pre-decisions as to who maybe the culprit/guilty party.  Pre - judgement.  Maybe residence isn't in Canada, but something triggered the decision.  Funny how we read so many articles in the news, and how we can sometimes put ourselves in other's situations. How about the fact of info being put out??? Just my thought....which we can have many of course.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2009, 05:48:09 PM »

Since Brandi is away, I thought I'd give this a shot.

Thank you Maven for bringing that forward.  I am sure Brandi  an angelic monkey will be pleased.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2009, 05:48:11 PM »

Not sure who their (b...me) contact is, but they seem to know some stuff. I didn't notice any fighting either, looked like evryone was getting along fairly well. I saw that they were questioning who the J person was, I don't think that would shut it down tho. Who knows, guess I'll check back in after 6.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »

Not sure who their (b...me) contact is, but they seem to know some stuff. I didn't notice any fighting either, looked like evryone was getting along fairly well. I saw that they were questioning who the J person was, I don't think that would shut it down tho. Who knows, guess I'll check back in after 6.

Maven, I jumped the gun here....this possibly can be your pic...if so, I am sorry as did not see Brandi's name on it.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »

Thank you Maven for bringing that forward.  I am sure Brandi  an angelic monkey will be pleased.

It's not as good as Brandi's pictures but I have only worked with paint shop a couple times. Hope you guys like it.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »

It's not as good as Brandi's pictures but I have only worked with paint shop a couple times. Hope you guys like it.
it's awesome Maven! nice work!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »

I think the board froze up? 
Here's how my family makes sweet tea in case that is the answer you were looking for?
Put some sugar in a pitcher, well quite a bit of sugar really, like a cup or well we use about a cup and a half sometimes more or less it depends, add hot water and stir till all sugar is dissolved then add your tea bags (we use four sometimes five) and let it set till you achieve desired tea strength. Fill up a glass (It has to be glass) with ice and add your sweet tea and there ya go.

Thanks, Patricia....will have to give it a try.  Maybe my grandchildren will like it for a cool drink.  I am a coffee hound, but sometimes I consume the canned iced tea.   
LOL you and my Mother would be two peas in a pod on the coffee. (Canned tea hasn't got a thing on sweet tea.)

~Saying prayers that little Haleigh will be found soon~

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »

It's beautiful Maven. Thank you.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

It is beautiful, Maven   an angelic monkey  You have done an excellent job.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2009, 06:20:51 PM »

Very beautiful, thanks Maven  an angelic monkey
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »

Thank you monkeys!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

mlee thank you for correcting my error in post #1567 from the last cage.....apologies to all of the monkeys....I can't figure out what went wrong I got that from mapquest , posted the directions and the link....perhaps it was an old listing and Mema has since moved her restraunt ? Afterall a town that small and food that good maybe she needed a bigger place? Or maybe just a mapquest error? Who knows anyway thank you for correcting that for me , this case is confusing enough with out incorrect information....

It's okay sweety,  our lady in Satsuma lives right at hand, and she is a guest.. so she sends me emails with info on Satsuma..  I wouldn't have known either.  I've been to Florida once,  we vacationed at St. Pete's beach about 5 years ago.. great vacation and hated to leave Gulf.. But, had I looked it up, would have been the same for me.. you didn't do anything wrong..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »

I don't have any idea how the Stafford case could involve the Cummings case, no clue..

And I am not going to defend Barrett's Blog.. But, I do believe there is info there that we were not aware of prior.. I picked up on several things and a possible confirmation on something.  I know it was confusing the way creptic little statements were made. But.. wow, if what I think has occurred it blows my mind, and I know it will blow you guys away..  When he is talking about oil.. we have several choices.
1. that he is referring to KP's husband and his affiations.
2. that he is referring to Money.
3. the reference to Sweet Oil is Money, dropping at their feet.

makes reference to a lawyer who hired a lawyer. Why would a lawyer need a Lawyer.
1. civil action
2. criminal action
3. Financial issues.

He makes reference to the same background group of attorneys what were involved and caught in crap with the Anthony's. Like they are trying to involve themselves in Haleigh's Case.

He makes reference to a trail of Money.. Well I got that one, because I had found a post.. that most people overlooked, because the writer of the post act's like a fool who can't spell, lives in the back woods and terrible grammer. Except, when they slip up and their grammer is good, very good.. And sentence structures are about perfect.  We are talking about Rainy.. remember Rainy.. we discussed that well. I am going to post Rainy's original post, and I want you to think, about a trail of Money.

Read this very carefully, and I  think this is the trail of money.....

"oh come on art, cobra got mad because kim p had said he could use the money crystal gave him to give her, the money was owed to kim p. and kim p had cobra bail out nay nay and amber. or let cobra use it for bail cobra got upset. so he said that thing about crystal.
cause he got mad crystal called him on this crap. LE has said nobody has been ruled out. Art."

Now, think.. Who would know about this?
If Kim is Pro Pono.. why does Crystal owe her Money?  Where does the money go from Kim?

And last reference he Made, was McDonalds
The drop off point and pick up point for ron and crystal exchanging the kids.

Cobra's comment:  About leaving town..

This does tell a story, and it is indirect..  I would honestly say, for this to be released,  a resolve is close, and these guys are busting a gut not to able to tell everything they know.  It is close.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »

There are many boats sounds...

The 3 ring low harbor chime

Almost church bell chime

Kooking for one that sounds like grand father clock chime

http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1&CategoryID=1010&SubcategoryID=11
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

There are many boats sounds...

The 3 ring low harbor chime

Almost church bell chime

Kooking for one that sounds like grand father clock chime

http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1&CategoryID=1010&SubcategoryID=11

Try this site Jersey....

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/realtones/tones.cfm/rtone.true/sound_group_iid.2414

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »

I don't have any idea how the Stafford case could involve the Cummings case, no clue..

And I am not going to defend Barrett's Blog.. But, I do believe there is info there that we were not aware of prior.. I picked up on several things and a possible confirmation on something.  I know it was confusing the way creptic little statements were made. But.. wow, if what I think has occurred it blows my mind, and I know it will blow you guys away..  When he is talking about oil.. we have several choices.
1. that he is referring to KP's husband and his affiations.
2. that he is referring to Money.
3. the reference to Sweet Oil is Money, dropping at their feet.

makes reference to a lawyer who hired a lawyer. Why would a lawyer need a Lawyer.
1. civil action
2. criminal action
3. Financial issues.

He makes reference to the same background group of attorneys what were involved and caught in crap with the Anthony's. Like they are trying to involve themselves in Haleigh's Case.

He makes reference to a trail of Money.. Well I got that one, because I had found a post.. that most people overlooked, because the writer of the post act's like a fool who can't spell, lives in the back woods and terrible grammer. Except, when they slip up and their grammer is good, very good.. And sentence structures are about perfect.  We are talking about Rainy.. remember Rainy.. we discussed that well. I am going to post Rainy's original post, and I want you to think, about a trail of Money.

Read this very carefully, and I  think this is the trail of money.....

"oh come on art, cobra got mad because kim p had said he could use the money crystal gave him to give her, the money was owed to kim p. and kim p had cobra bail out nay nay and amber. or let cobra use it for bail cobra got upset. so he said that thing about crystal.
cause he got mad crystal called him on this crap. LE has said nobody has been ruled out. Art."

Now, think.. Who would know about this?
If Kim is Pro Pono.. why does Crystal owe her Money?  Where does the money go from Kim?

And last reference he Made, was McDonalds
The drop off point and pick up point for ron and crystal exchanging the kids.

Cobra's comment:  About leaving town..

This does tell a story, and it is indirect..  I would honestly say, for this to be released,  a resolve is close, and these guys are busting a gut not to able to tell everything they know.  It is close.
I hope you are right Mlee about this being close and they are having a hard time sitting still knowing what's to come.  I have thought the lawyer lawyering up is in regard to financial issues, it just makes sense especially with the Haleighbug center becoming a not for profit org. I also got the McDonald's reference as being the drop off/meeting place for the kids but am lost at the money trail unless it is being inferred that monies are funneled out of the center and to RC or that branch of the family??? As for myself, I am finding it hard to believe we are close to the truth and am losing faith anyone is rushing to bring Haleigh out from the hiding place she's been for the past three months. At one point I had believed this child was dead but I changed my mind quite a while ago and believe the "sweet oil" some believe others are enjoying, keeps them from devulging all they know, waiting for their fair share, jmo. I read and reread rainy's posts since I'm with you as in I believe there are clues in some of those posts, rainy is far from what he/she tries to portray.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.