April 27, 2024, 10:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289255 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: May 22, 2009, 09:20:06 PM »

Here is an article that appeared in the Palatka News. I joined to get the online copy.

March 25, 2009

BY KRISTIN CHAMBERS
Palatka Daily News
SATSUMA – A bounty hunter has been accused of illegally detaining a Putnam County man free on bail on a sex abuse charge. William Staubs, 51, who calls himself “Cobra,” recently traveled to Satsuma in the wake of the disappearance of Haleigh  Cummings, a 5-year-old girl reported missing Feb. 10.
On Friday, deputies say Staubs apprehended and handcuffed Daniel Snodgrass, 55, who in 2007 was charged with capital sexual battery of a 9-yearold girl. Snodgrass was held for an hour, deputies  added. County authorities submitted a report Tuesday to the State Attorney’s Office in Palatka detailing the results of their investigation and whether Staubs, who reportedly has worked for bail agencies, had authority to place Snodgrass in custody. It was unclear Tuesday night how long the case would be reviewed by prosecutors. Snodgrass is free on bail and under electronic supervision until his trial this summer and recently offered to donate goods to the Cummings family. According to a report filed by Deputy Richard Griffin, who interviewed several witnesses, Staubs had driven his black SUV to the Snodgrass residence, parked and walked past a “No Trespassing” sign. Snodgrass, who had called 911, stepped outside after deputies arrived, Griffin said. Even though no warrant had been issued, Staubs told Snodgrass he was under arrest and handcuffed his arms and his legs and “forced him to the ground,” Griffin said. Staubs then shoved his knee into Snodgrass’ back, and “yanked” him off the ground into the SUV, Griffin said. Snodgrass was questioned for an hour by Staubs while being driven around the Satsuma area with a cameraman, Martin Reed, riding along, before Snodgrass was taken back home, Griffin said. Staubs asked Snodgrass if they “were cool” after returning to the residence, asked for a hug and offered to do free private investigation work, the report said. Staubs reportedly told Snodgrass he wouldn’t have been arrested if he had answered Staub’s questions. Snodgrass signed a complaint affidavit against Staubs for false imprisonment, the report said. Efforts were unsuccessful to reach Staubs for comment about the incident. The phone number for Staubs on Griffin’s report was not a working number, according to a telephone company recording.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

imo, there is a lot more to this whole story that might come out..Guess we will have to wait and see.

Oh and if everyone remembers AnnaFL was here looking for info. about Snodgrass before this even happened.

I wonder exactly who the "source" was for this reporter? Who's account is this of what occurred that day? I guess we will have to wait and see.
As for AnnaFL do you recall exactly what it was she was after?

This whole thing has me beyond words frustrated right now. I'm not even sure what to think about Simon and Ms. Pickles or whatever her name is. They might not be getting a dime for their time and effort but they are getting publicity. The way this whole thing is leaning it is ugly. I thought TJ Hart and Art Harris were supposed to participate on Sunday but Simon today said no to both. (I saw it advertized differently during the week.)
You would think they (TJH and AH) would be all over this situation if it were going to lead to finding Haleigh.
I think Cobra "officially" needs a publicist, an attorney and a public communications director and probably a few more things to boot. I don't think he knew for one second what was in the road up ahead when he decided to go and look for little Haleigh. If Art Harris and TJ Hart are advising him at all I sure hope he is listening to them before this whole thing becomes one gigantic embarrassment when he never deserved it.
OK yeah there is a case against him right now. Let's wait and see what is going to happen with that.
Cobra needs to step back away from the mess and start making some phone calls IMHO.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #601 on: May 22, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

Cookie, I know your not online right now, but hope you see this.

Do you remember when this was on HLN's and we both responded here about it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.1640

You posted:

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #3
« Reply #1656 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

I posted:

« Reply #1658 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »

Someone from LE just stated on HLNs that a neighbor saw Haleigh in late evening. Didn't say exactly what time.

Also he said that father got Haleigh off the school bus.

He said NO ONE has been cleared so far.

Anyone else hear this?

OS

The reason I am asking, I have searched online to try and find the video or transcript, wondering if you might have a copy.

I sent an email to HLN's and got this response:

Thank you for contacting HLN. Please contact Cision Video Monitoring Service at 866-639-5087 for footage of CNN programming. Cision is a company not affiliated with CNN. Transcripts of our shows and news segments are available at no charge on our Web site at www.CNN.com/transcripts.

I thought I would ask you before I call. The transcript is not online that I can find.

Thank you,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #602 on: May 22, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

I wonder exactly who the "source" was for this reporter? Who's account is this of what occurred that day? I guess we will have to wait and see.

This whole thing has me beyond words frustrated right now. I'm not even sure what to think about Simon and Ms. Pickles or whatever her name is. They might not be getting a dime for their time and effort but they are getting publicity. The way this whole thing is leaning it is ugly. I thought TJ Hart and Art Harris were supposed to participate on Sunday but Simon today said no to both. (I saw it advertized differently during the week.)
You would think they (TJH and AH) would be all over this situation if it were going to lead to finding Haleigh.
I think Cobra "officially" needs a publicist, an attorney and a public communications director and probably a few more things to boot. I don't think he knew for one second what was in the road up ahead when he decided to go and look for little Haleigh. If Art Harris and TJ Hart are advising him at all I sure hope he is listening to them before this whole thing becomes one gigantic embarrassment when he never deserved it.
OK yeah there is a case against him right now. Let's wait and see what is going to happen with that.
Cobra needs to step back away from the mess and start making some phone calls IMHO.

Hi Patricia,

It looks to me like the reporter is quoting the officer or his report.

AnnaFL came here to get us to help her get info. about Snodgrass and we did. AnnaFL iirc was trying to make a connection with Snodgrass and Misty, which evidently was a rumor going around. Snodgrass was interviewed by LE and nothing that I know of ever came of it. Just a rumor..but glad LE checked that POS out. That should have been enough imo. but it wasn't and now we have this.

There's more that I won't go into..we will just have to wait and see.

None of this is helping to find Haleigh and that is all I and everyone here wants. It's a shame.

OS

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 22, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

Here is an article that appeared in the Palatka News. I joined to get the online copy.

March 25, 2009

BY KRISTIN CHAMBERS
Palatka Daily News
SATSUMA – A bounty hunter has been accused of illegally detaining a Putnam County man free on bail on a sex abuse charge. William Staubs, 51, who calls himself “Cobra,” recently traveled to Satsuma in the wake of the disappearance of Haleigh  Cummings, a 5-year-old girl reported missing Feb. 10.
On Friday, deputies say Staubs apprehended and handcuffed Daniel Snodgrass, 55, who in 2007 was charged with capital sexual battery of a 9-yearold girl. Snodgrass was held for an hour, deputies  added. County authorities submitted a report Tuesday to the State Attorney’s Office in Palatka detailing the results of their investigation and whether Staubs, who reportedly has worked for bail agencies, had authority to place Snodgrass in custody. It was unclear Tuesday night how long the case would be reviewed by prosecutors. Snodgrass is free on bail and under electronic supervision until his trial this summer and recently offered to donate goods to the Cummings family. According to a report filed by Deputy Richard Griffin, who interviewed several witnesses, Staubs had driven his black SUV to the Snodgrass residence, parked and walked past a “No Trespassing” sign. Snodgrass, who had called 911, stepped outside after deputies arrived, Griffin said. Even though no warrant had been issued, Staubs told Snodgrass he was under arrest and handcuffed his arms and his legs and “forced him to the ground,” Griffin said. Staubs then shoved his knee into Snodgrass’ back, and “yanked” him off the ground into the SUV, Griffin said. Snodgrass was questioned for an hour by Staubs while being driven around the Satsuma area with a cameraman, Martin Reed, riding along, before Snodgrass was taken back home, Griffin said. Staubs asked Snodgrass if they “were cool” after returning to the residence, asked for a hug and offered to do free private investigation work, the report said. Staubs reportedly told Snodgrass he wouldn’t have been arrested if he had answered Staub’s questions. Snodgrass signed a complaint affidavit against Staubs for false imprisonment, the report said. Efforts were unsuccessful to reach Staubs for comment about the incident. The phone number for Staubs on Griffin’s report was not a working number, according to a telephone company recording.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

imo, there is a lot more to this whole story that might come out..Guess we will have to wait and see.

Oh and if everyone remembers AnnaFL was here looking for info. about Snodgrass before this even happened.

ospainter since you can access there would you mind looking up the obit for Eric Belcher I saw it in the archives but I could not get the whole thing ....would be nice to see it....thank you
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #604 on: May 22, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »

ospainter since you can access there would you mind looking up the obit for Eric Belcher I saw it in the archives but I could not get the whole thing ....would be nice to see it....thank you

Hi my2cents

I would be glad to, but my subscription expired in April. I have had that article for a while.. Think I paid $6.84 for 30 days.

Sorry

OS

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: May 22, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »

Hi my2cents

I would be glad to, but my subscription expired in April. I have had that article for a while.. Think I paid $6.84 for 30 days.

Sorry

OS

That's okay 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: May 22, 2009, 09:53:04 PM »

Hi Patricia,

It looks to me like the reporter is quoting the officer or his report.

AnnaFL came here to get us to help her get info. about Snodgrass and we did. AnnaFL iirc was trying to make a connection with Snodgrass and Misty, which evidently was a rumor going around. Snodgrass was interviewed by LE and nothing that I know of ever came of it. Just a rumor..but glad LE checked that POS out. That should have been enough imo. but it wasn't and now we have this.

There's more that I won't go into..we will just have to wait and see.

None of this is helping to find Haleigh and that is all I and everyone here wants. It's a shame.

OS

Sad to say but I agree with you and you are right, it is a shame...a sad shame.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #607 on: May 22, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »

Gotta go.

Hugs,

OS

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: May 22, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

I was looking for the photo of misty's mom and dad that someone has been asking for.  When I couldn't find it I thought maybe they saw it in a video and not a photo so in checking through videos I found this one where the croslins speak out and who is right up under their buts....RC's dad.  Damage control maybe?

http://tr.truveo.com/croslin-family-speaks/id/1346972614   
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: May 22, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »

Ok we have dug deeper into the backgrounds of a bunch of those involved lately, but not all.  Now It's on to Sheffield/Griffis and The Croslins.  If any of you monkeys has any info we can start with, post it.  I think we need to make a family tree with haleigh in the center and all of her family branching out and put all related info by their names.  I think it would give us a better picture of the overall situation.  We should even list Known ex's and friends and enemys/rivals for everybody on it too.   
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: May 22, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »

I was looking for the photo of misty's mom and dad that someone has been asking for.  When I couldn't find it I thought maybe they saw it in a video and not a photo so in checking through videos I found this one where the croslins speak out and who is right up under their buts....RC's dad.  Damage control maybe?

Hi that was me looking for the pic of the croslin's thanks for trying!!! I can't get the video to work... my computer has issues since my son got a hold of it..
it just dawned on me that I have been following this case since day 1 and I don't recall ever even seeing RC's dad...  what is his first name/
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: May 22, 2009, 10:32:41 PM »

Ok we have dug deeper into the backgrounds of a bunch of those involved lately, but not all.  Now It's on to Sheffield/Griffis and The Croslins.  If any of you monkeys has any info we can start with, post it.  I think we need to make a family tree with haleigh in the center and all of her family branching out and put all related info by their names.  I think it would give us a better picture of the overall situation.  We should even list Known ex's and friends and enemys/rivals for everybody on it too.   
Here's a lovely appetizer Brandon frye Misty's cousin from Tennesse (also Joe's cousin)... he's a real beaut
http://www.myspace.com/tha_villes_illest_kixxx
he was planning a trip to fl to see his aunt marilyn on 2/4/09... don't know if he came with Joe and I have been unable thus far to determine who marilyn is
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 22, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

I have tried the fam tree so many times and i get lost... to many house hoppers to figure siblings vs. cousins and too  many people with the same names... but if you want to start i will add what i know so far... i suggest handwriting it on paper before claiming it in type... and use a pencil you will need it    LOL
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: May 22, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

So if you are correct that the source was LE I'm wondering how that's going to work out in court when Cobra explains to the judge that LE was present when this "illegal detaining" was taking place and that the LE who were there at the time the "alleged" incident occurred was then willingly giving this information out to the media?

(I need some motrin after today and that is a fact!)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: May 22, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »

So if you are correct that the source was LE I'm wondering how that's going to work out in court when Cobra explains to the judge that LE was present when this "illegal detaining" was taking place and that the LE who were there at the time the "alleged" incident occurred was then willingly giving this information out to the media?

(I need some motrin after today and that is a fact!)

OOps I meant to address this to OS.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: May 22, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »

You posted:

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

I posted:

Someone from LE just stated on HLNs that a neighbor saw Haleigh in late evening. Didn't say exactly what time.

Anyone else hear this?

OS

The reason I am asking, I have searched online to try and find the video or transcript, wondering if you might have a copy.

Thank you for contacting HLN. Please contact Cision Video Monitoring Service at 866-639-5087 for footage of CNN programming. Cision is a company not affiliated with CNN. Transcripts of our shows and news segments are available at no charge on our Web site at www.CNN.com/transcripts.

I thought I would ask you before I call. The transcript is not online that I can find.

Thank you,

OS

I found this JVM transcript from March 3, 2009
Not sure if it is what your looking for.

In it it mentions a cummings neighbor and police got a tip about his doorbell (which he says he doesn't have), His name is Marty Hubbard and on Art's article about snodgrass wanting to donate to the haleigh bug it said that when snodgrass was confronted about being a SO he called out to his friend MARTY to call the police.
I wonder if the two marty's could be one in the same???

Also A door bell that rings like a grandfather clock...Could it be a ringtone for a cell phone??
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: May 22, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

Hi that was me looking for the pic of the croslin's thanks for trying!!! I can't get the video to work... my computer has issues since my son got a hold of it..
it just dawned on me that I have been following this case since day 1 and I don't recall ever even seeing RC's dad...  what is his first name/

Jack Lester cummings his mugshot is floating around here somewhere just type his name in the search box and see if it comes up.  He was there when geraldo so called attacked ron. Smile
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: May 22, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »

You posted:

I posted:

Anyone else hear this?

OS

Thank you,

OS

I found this JVM transcript from March 3, 2009
Not sure if it is what your looking for.

In it it mentions a cummings neighbor and police got a tip about his doorbell (which he says he doesn't have), His name is Marty Hubbard and on Art's article about snodgrass wanting to donate to the haleigh bug it said that when snodgrass was confronted about being a SO he called out to his friend MARTY to call the police.
I wonder if the two marty's could be one in the same???

Also A door bell that rings like a grandfather clock...Could it be a ringtone for a cell phone??
I think you put the wrong link
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: May 22, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »

Thanks Heart!

I just read the article and some of the comments over there.  Conspiracy theories abound!

I am not sure where I lie in regards to Cobra at the moment.

Do I think Cobra should have been arrested NO. The POS SO  shouldn't even be walking free right now, but he is, and ya can't just slap cuffs on people and drive them around questioning them for an hour, should he have these rights IMO NO, but unfortunately he does, and Cobra should have known better. As for the whole KP involvement in all of this I call BS, if KP had that kinda pull there I think we would have seen a lot more action on the part of LE and DCF involving the alleged claims of abuse.

I appreciate what Cobra is doing, and at first was very happy he was there .... at least someone is looking for Haleigh. I think Cobra got lost somewhere along the way, in each one of his recent radio shows and in the TJ Hart clips Cobra has mentioned making money, getting donations.

Simon and Pickles need to stop sharing whatever they are drinking or smoking with Cobra.

Maven,  I am surprised that it had not happened sooner.  I too appreciate Cobra trying to help find Haleigh.  However it has always been my opinion that the gun/s and camera/s were a bit much. And after reading the Palatka News article that Monkey ospainter posted, that just strengthens my opinion.

Is this all about finding Haleigh or what is really going on?

I have never seen anything like this.

My hope is that Haleigh is found safe and placed in a safe environment wherever that may be.

And I hope that Cobra will eventually return to his own family safe and sound.

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:46 PM »

Try this one
http://tr.truveo.com/croslin-family-speaks/id/1627720880
if it doesn't work just google search croslin speak out video
it should come up but there will be a comercial first so just wait it out for a sec

Link to photo for Jack cummings RC's dad 
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=750776&IMG=30907
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.