April 28, 2024, 06:05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289325 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: May 22, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

Cookie, I know your not online right now, but hope you see this.

Do you remember when this was on HLN's and we both responded here about it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.1640

You posted:

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #3
« Reply #1656 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

I posted:

« Reply #1658 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »

Someone from LE just stated on HLNs that a neighbor saw Haleigh in late evening. Didn't say exactly what time.

Also he said that father got Haleigh off the school bus.

He said NO ONE has been cleared so far.

Anyone else hear this?

OS

The reason I am asking, I have searched online to try and find the video or transcript, wondering if you might have a copy.

I sent an email to HLN's and got this response:

Thank you for contacting HLN. Please contact Cision Video Monitoring Service at 866-639-5087 for footage of CNN programming. Cision is a company not affiliated with CNN. Transcripts of our shows and news segments are available at no charge on our Web site at www.CNN.com/transcripts.

I thought I would ask you before I call. The transcript is not online that I can find.

Thank you,

OS

I found this JVM transcript from March 3, 2009
Not sure if it is what your looking for.
http://tr.truveo.com/croslin-family-speaks/id/1346972614

In it it mentions a cummings neighbor and police got a tip about his doorbell (which he says he doesn't have), His name is Marty Hubbard and on Art's article about snodgrass wanting to donate to the haleigh bug it said that when snodgrass was confronted about being a SO he called out to his friend MARTY to call the police.
I wonder if the two marty's could be one in the same???

Also A door bell that rings like a grandfather clock...Could it be a ringtone for a cell phone??
I think you put the wrong link
also I have no clue what you are talking about a doorbell but i will go read it on arts site I guess....
anyways I know for a fact that a good 80% of remote doorbells.. Like the removable kind where you stick the buzzer outside and the noise maker inside with no wires involved... they all sound like a grandfather clock I know because we had to buy one and I returned 5 different brands because i hated the sound of it
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: May 22, 2009, 11:20:24 PM »

Sorry   I'm do so much digging that I'm     I have 7 tabs open with different info on all this.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake. 
I found this JVM transcript from March 3, 2009
Not sure if it is what your looking for.
In it it mentions a cummings neighbor and police got a tip about his doorbell (which he says he doesn't have), His name is Marty Hubbard and on Art's article about snodgrass wanting to donate to the haleigh bug it said that when snodgrass was confronted about being a SO he called out to his friend MARTY to call the police.
I wonder if the two marty's could be one in the same???
Also A door bell that rings like a grandfather clock...Could it be a ringtone for a cell phone??
The correct link should be
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/03/ijvm.01.html

Oh and great thought on the wireless doorbells
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 22, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

Cookie, I know your not online right now, but hope you see this.

Do you remember when this was on HLN's and we both responded here about it?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.1640

You posted:

« Reply #1656 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

I posted:

« Reply #1658 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »

Someone from LE just stated on HLNs that a neighbor saw Haleigh in late evening. Didn't say exactly what time.

Also he said that father got Haleigh off the school bus.

He said NO ONE has been cleared so far.

Anyone else hear this?

OS

The reason I am asking, I have searched online to try and find the video or transcript, wondering if you might have a copy.

I sent an email to HLN's and got this response:

Thank you for contacting HLN. Please contact Cision Video Monitoring Service at 866-639-5087 for footage of CNN programming. Cision is a company not affiliated with CNN. Transcripts of our shows and news segments are available at no charge on our Web site at www.CNN.com/transcripts.

I thought I would ask you before I call. The transcript is not online that I can find.

Thank you,

OS

os, you may want to look here:  http://www.blinkx.com/videos/Haleigh+Cummings

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 22, 2009, 11:36:18 PM »

I have tried the fam tree so many times and i get lost... to many house hoppers to figure siblings vs. cousins and too  many people with the same names... but if you want to start i will add what i know so far... i suggest handwriting it on paper before claiming it in type... and use a pencil you will need it    LOL

lots of info here...
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:nwb1-7UddnUJ:www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D79849+hank+croslin+jr&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: May 22, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »

Good night Monkeys ...Have a great weekend!!!!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: May 22, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »

I was looking for the photo of misty's mom and dad that someone has been asking for.  When I couldn't find it I thought maybe they saw it in a video and not a photo so in checking through videos I found this one where the croslins speak out and who is right up under their buts....RC's dad.  Damage control maybe?

Hi that was me looking for the pic of the croslin's thanks for trying!!! I can't get the video to work... my computer has issues since my son got a hold of it..
it just dawned on me that I have been following this case since day 1 and I don't recall ever even seeing RC's dad...  what is his first name/

I have been unsuccessful in find that picture. Ron's dad .... I think I knew his name at one point 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: May 22, 2009, 11:56:20 PM »

Good night
Hope you have a great weekend also.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: May 22, 2009, 11:57:06 PM »

I have tried the fam tree so many times and i get lost... to many house hoppers to figure siblings vs. cousins and too  many people with the same names... but if you want to start i will add what i know so far... i suggest handwriting it on paper before claiming it in type... and use a pencil you will need it    LOL

Monkey Devil! There is no way I'd even attempt a family tree here, I just don't have the patience.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: May 22, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

So if you are correct that the source was LE I'm wondering how that's going to work out in court when Cobra explains to the judge that LE was present when this "illegal detaining" was taking place and that the LE who were there at the time the "alleged" incident occurred was then willingly giving this information out to the media?

(I need some motrin after today and that is a fact!)

I don't understand that either there was LEO there, why didn't they stop him BEFORE he did it.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: May 22, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »

Thanks Heart!

I just read the article and some of the comments over there.  Conspiracy theories abound!

I am not sure where I lie in regards to Cobra at the moment.

Do I think Cobra should have been arrested NO. The POS SO  shouldn't even be walking free right now, but he is, and ya can't just slap cuffs on people and drive them around questioning them for an hour, should he have these rights IMO NO, but unfortunately he does, and Cobra should have known better. As for the whole KP involvement in all of this I call BS, if KP had that kinda pull there I think we would have seen a lot more action on the part of LE and DCF involving the alleged claims of abuse.

I appreciate what Cobra is doing, and at first was very happy he was there .... at least someone is looking for Haleigh. I think Cobra got lost somewhere along the way, in each one of his recent radio shows and in the TJ Hart clips Cobra has mentioned making money, getting donations.

Simon and Pickles need to stop sharing whatever they are drinking or smoking with Cobra.

Maven, I fell asleep while you monkeys were working, and working hard..  When I finally woke up, of course you know the inner idiot child of mine is close at hand, and I got to thinking about poor HH being banned from the BNN, and I remembered the time I wasted over there earlier this afternoon..  After reading your post, the events of the visit are back fresh in mind..  I wasn't posting this afternoon, but reading their little commentaries which had more to do with each other and their tiny clic and a bit here and there about Cobra.. Suddently, they have this jump from one blog page to another, the link was left for those to follow, so I followed having no idea what in the world was going on.. As we get the the new blog page, which had been an active page about two weeks ago, was now the new posting page, and I find that the group is running from the LuLu, and the comments are flying about the dreaded LulU that this Ms Pickles had been warned of, and she went on that this LuLu was a poster setup by Kim and coming on the blogs and forums and disrupting the coversations and starting troubles, and apparently the luLu had shown up and the group needed to burrow out and jump to another blog page..  By that time, I am dizzy, and thinking what the f is going on here, people jumping around a website from blog to blog trying to out run a dreaded lulu.   So, I go to google and I start a search for this dreaded forum and blogging dreaded lulu..  Found the lulu on Topix, and it turns out to be this rather nutty individual who talks rather crazy and ask stupid questions, sort of thing you run into anywhere.. they drive you a bit nuts, but if you ignore it, like all bad pennies it heads out somewhere else to get the attention its needs to thrive on.. But, the thoughts of a bunch of grown people jumping from blog page to blog page running from the dreaded lulu, thinking they have lost it, just makes my inner child crazy.. because this woman had left the blog page address there to follow, and I'm thinking, how can you out run something your giving specific information on how to follow you.. She continuted to explain to the group that the dreaded lulu who was hot on their tail, was a mole that Kim had put on the web, searching forumns and blogs to cause disruption, that no one could say anything against the Crystal or the Kim without a tirade from the dreaded LULU...  I reached the point, with my eyes spread wide open wondering if I had stepped into the a cartoon world, and looking over my should to see if the dreaded lULU was behind me. Then I thought about my posting on there the day before. I had posted the info on the breathing machine missing from ron's that le was still looking for..  And a poster commented on my post. Well, this ms pickles pops up and say's oh don't pay attention to that posting, its taken from other postings and rumors..  I responded with Art harris direct Quote from the Radio interview..  ms Pickles came back with.. Oh, I guess I haven't spent the time reading Arts Blog.. I'm setting back looking at the computer screen and think.. wait a minute.. ms pickles was on the radio during the same interview with Art Harris when he made that comment..  That makes the idiot child in my head just roll around laughing its butt off..   Was she sleeping when Art was talking??  Then this afternoon.. Our HH returns and advises she has been Banned from HNN, because she suggest for Cobra's own well being might well leave the area for a time....  Good Golly and Duck feathers ready for the tar and feathering, they banned her......   So, my advise to the Monkeys,  keep up with Simon's Blogs and Radio show for updates and info.  But, be very careful before you post on their blog... you might get caught up in the race to escape the dreaded LULU, or banned for just being a smart person voicing your opinion...  Don't admit to being from SM, its referred to as Over Yonder..  Or you might be reading a post and find the whole group has jumped ship and left you setting there all alone, trying to escape the dreaded LULU.......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: May 23, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

I was looking for the photo of misty's mom and dad that someone has been asking for.  When I couldn't find it I thought maybe they saw it in a video and not a photo so in checking through videos I found this one where the croslins speak out and who is right up under their buts....RC's dad.  Damage control maybe?

Hi that was me looking for the pic of the croslin's thanks for trying!!! I can't get the video to work... my computer has issues since my son got a hold of it..
it just dawned on me that I have been following this case since day 1 and I don't recall ever even seeing RC's dad...  what is his first name/

Jack Lester cummings his mugshot is floating around here somewhere just type his name in the search box and see if it comes up.  He was there when geraldo so called attacked ron. Smile

Ahhhh yes Jack that's it .... I knew it started with a J ... then confused myself with think of Crystal's dad.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: May 23, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »

mlee,    Yes, I was there when the dreaded Lulu as they call her was there and she just did the same thing I did, speak up for Kim P and say the same thing about maybe Cobra should approch this in a different manner,   crazy people over there,   why run from her and jump from blog to blog, why not just bann her like they did me,   what did they forget how to do it already?....they really need help!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: May 23, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »

Mlee I have been over there last night and today and noticed the same thing.  I don't usually post over there but today I did. I used my same screen name as here.  I am now caught up in chats with a certain bail bondsman.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120979#comment-1244442
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 23, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

Thanks Heart!

I just read the article and some of the comments over there.  Conspiracy theories abound!

I am not sure where I lie in regards to Cobra at the moment.

Do I think Cobra should have been arrested NO. The POS SO  shouldn't even be walking free right now, but he is, and ya can't just slap cuffs on people and drive them around questioning them for an hour, should he have these rights IMO NO, but unfortunately he does, and Cobra should have known better. As for the whole KP involvement in all of this I call BS, if KP had that kinda pull there I think we would have seen a lot more action on the part of LE and DCF involving the alleged claims of abuse.

I appreciate what Cobra is doing, and at first was very happy he was there .... at least someone is looking for Haleigh. I think Cobra got lost somewhere along the way, in each one of his recent radio shows and in the TJ Hart clips Cobra has mentioned making money, getting donations.

Simon and Pickles need to stop sharing whatever they are drinking or smoking with Cobra.

Maven,  I am surprised that it had not happened sooner.  I too appreciate Cobra trying to help find Haleigh.  However it has always been my opinion that the gun/s and camera/s were a bit much. And after reading the Palatka News article that Monkey ospainter posted, that just strengthens my opinion.

Is this all about finding Haleigh or what is really going on?

I have never seen anything like this.

My hope is that Haleigh is found safe and placed in a safe environment wherever that may be.

And I hope that Cobra will eventually return to his own family safe and sound.

I hope so too. I think there is much more going on 'behind the scenes' and I doubt any of it involves finding Haleigh. It makes me so sad, seems like everyone has failed her. I hope she is found soon and that someone is taking care of her. I'm not sure which home would be a better environment at this point either.

I hope Cobra returns home safely too. I think he started with good intentions, and I think they are still there, but they have kinda been overshadowed.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: May 23, 2009, 12:12:55 AM »

The bail bondsman just said that GLP's mom contacted him about getting cobra out, but before he could give her an answer (which would have been no) someone else had already did it.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: May 23, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »

mlee:
      Monkey Devil!

Very nice summary!!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: May 23, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »

This particular bail bondsman say he/she was there when cobra cuffed snodgrass  and that H/S may be called as a witness...I guess that's why H/S would have declined to post cobra's bond.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: May 23, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »

Mlee I have been over there last night and today and noticed the same thing.  I don't usually post over there but today I did. I used my same screen name as here.  I am now caught up in chats with a certain bail bondsman.

Would you mind if I come into the conversation over there..  Because, after finding info on June Snodgrass, whom we pulled up some time ago on arrest warrent's, she apparently is related to him, and we also found that there is a name connection with one of the families included in the cummings family.  It is very possible that  Snodgrass knew Haleigh.  Also, there is an element that has been brought out about a 15 minute delay on those ankle monitors, not always completely accurate tracking.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 23, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

I went and read the blog and I now officially have a migraine. I'm sure of it.

Sooooo....now we are going to find out about another local Palutka Bail Bondsman for some reason? Great.
(Maybe he/she hopes to be the one that bails out the person(s) responsible for Haleigh's disappearance?
I sure hope the heck so because I could give a rats rear end otherwise.

Them people probably think they struck oil with all the publicity they are getting.
The real highlight of all of it was watching JNGA take no prisoners! heh! Thank goodness for that... otherwise we might have had to try to find one of those bozos there to bond ya out girlie. (Oh heck no!)
Gah!!!!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: May 23, 2009, 12:34:44 AM »

This particular bail bondsman say he/she was there when cobra cuffed snodgrass  and that H/S may be called as a witness...I guess that's why H/S would have declined to post cobra's bond.
Ok so the bonds person does have some relavance to the situation.
(I was feeling a vein popping out on my forehead so thank for clearing that up. LOL)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.