April 28, 2024, 08:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289338 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: May 23, 2009, 01:19:05 PM »

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=+Annette&gsln=welfenberg&msbpn=12&msbpn__ftp=Florida%2C+USA&msdpn=12&msdpn__ftp=Florida%2C+USA

I hope this link comes through...I am digging..Why are we going back to Texas to search?

I did find a Sykes / Belcher gravestone on Ancestry.com (pictures) in Texas

"Bobbi Louise Squires" was born in Harris, Texas to Joe Stephen Squires
"Teresa Ann ette Squires" was born in Dallas, Texas to Joe Stephen Squires.

IMO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a different in Florida "Bobbi Squires" on findagrave.com she was born (I think) 1928, a relative? IMO

Could be the mom.. I thing Grandma is about the same age I am, so her Mom would have been born about that time.  My Mother was born in 1930..  Why research in Texas..  I took a break from my Genealogy Research.. Researching John Stewart Roberts to come over and Research and Find Haleigh.. When we have her home.. I go back to tearing Texas files apart... Lots to tear apart..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #701 on: May 23, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi?lastname=welfenberg&firstname=&nt=exact

The logic behind me posting the above link is the make clear on the Welfenberg's.
There are two Robert Welfenberg's, only, one Robert B.Welfenberg that I am aware of.

Why can't I find "Joe Stephen Squires"? Joseph or Stephen?  This guy is difficult to catch,
perhaps, he was wise to maintain a low profile, I wonder why. There is a 1945 Texas census it is on
familysearch.org., "pilot program" click on the map, a list of links to search, one is 1945 Texas census
among other cholces.

PS I you are interested, I would try, "Family Search Pilot Program" on google, may be the best route.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #702 on: May 23, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

http://vitals.rootsweb.ancestry.com/tx/death/search.cgi

Free site for Texas death records. Please, keep in mind, sometimes, sites are fully loaded.

I am looking for a free Florida death records search if one is available?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #703 on: May 23, 2009, 01:53:24 PM »

http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/deathrecords.html

Online Searchable Death Indexes for the USA
Includes Obituaries, Cemeteries & the Social Security Death

I know you are talented monkeys, I didn't want to assume anything, so I popped the link just in case.
That's all for now:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #704 on: May 23, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »

Hi please could a talented monkey assemble a structure of Dorothy Annette Stallings husbands?
I get all messed up with this womens husbands, first was it Squires or was it Welfenberg?
So it three times we think she was married?

Why can't we find anything on Joe Stephan Squires?  Do we know if he is really dead or just playing dead?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: May 23, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=+Annette&gsln=welfenberg&msbpn=12&msbpn__ftp=Florida%2C+USA&msdpn=12&msdpn__ftp=Florida%2C+USA

I hope this link comes through...I am digging..Why are we going back to Texas to search?

IMO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a different in Florida "Bobbi Squires" on findagrave.com she was born (I think) 1928, a relative? IMO

This is Bobby and Bert Squires from Putnam, but do not list Joe or his children.
Bert Howard Squires, 81, of Francis, died peacefully Sunday, Dec. 11, 2005, at the Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka.

He was a native and lifelong resident of Francis. He was a distinguished WWII veteran, having served in the U.S. Army. While in the U.S. Army he was assigned to the 9th Armored Division of the 52 Armored Infantry Battalion. His service included participating in the landing at Normandy on D-Day on June 6, 1944 and the Battle of the Bulge. Wounded in the Battle of the Bulge, he was captured by the German forces and imprisoned. For his service he received the European African Middle Eastern Ribbon, two Bronze Stars, Purple Heart and one Oak Leaf Cluster and the World War II Service Ribbon. His record of military service was featured in the Palatka Daily News. Following the war he worked for Georgia-Pacific Corp. in Palatka as a crane operator and later as a control room operator, retiring in 1986 after 35 years of service. He was a member of the Pineland Lodge No. 86, Free and Accepted Masons and was of the Baptist faith. He loved his family, friends and animals and he enjoyed his memories of past days of hunting.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Albert and Margaret(McCraney) Squires and his twin brother, Bruce Squires.

Surviving is his wife of 60 years, Betty Squires; his son and daughter-in-law, Tommy and Kathy Squires; grandson, Bruce Squires and fiance Terri Sawyer; nine great-grandchildren; two sisters-in-law, Virginia Mitchell and Doris Wells; nieces and nephews, Linda Driggers, Judy Cooper, Sharon Myers Squires, Michael and Mark Wells, Marcy Russell and Matthew, Sammy, Danny and Benny Wells.

The family will receive friends from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, at Masters Funeral Home of Palatka. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 15, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Harry Varnadoe and the Rev. Bill Williams officiating. Burial will follow at Etoniah Cemetery, Bardin, with military honors bestowed by the U. S. Army.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #706 on: May 23, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=katrina&qmi=M&qn=arbuckle&qs=FL&trackit=74

Eric Wade Belcher, fell off the face of the earth without an obit, or I can't find it, but, I did find he has a relative "Katrina Arbuckle" is that Katrina Sykes Belcher Arbuckle?  I looked up Katrina Arbuckle and found
 Ark. is a state on the search engine above.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: May 23, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »

New article:

http://www.artharris.com/category/art-harris-reports/

The hairs on my neck are raised this morning...I keep seeing the posts here about the 'Lulu Person'  whomever this is...is not me,  I can barely keep up with what is going on in here. 

Oh Lulu we don't think it's you, the people on Simon's blog are crazy 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #708 on: May 23, 2009, 02:49:55 PM »

http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#start

Lot's of free links, but, click the above link,hopefully, it will take to the right site and then click
on the map, where you wish to search.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=family+search+pilot+program&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #709 on: May 23, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

IMO

This is Bobby and Bert Squires from Putnam, but do not list Joe or his children.
Bert Howard Squires, 81, of Francis, died peacefully Sunday, Dec. 11, 2005, at the Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka.

He was a native and lifelong resident of Francis. He was a distinguished WWII veteran, having served in the U.S. Army. While in the U.S. Army he was assigned to the 9th Armored Division of the 52 Armored Infantry Battalion. His service included participating in the landing at Normandy on D-Day on June 6, 1944 and the Battle of the Bulge. Wounded in the Battle of the Bulge, he was captured by the German forces and imprisoned. For his service he received the European African Middle Eastern Ribbon, two Bronze Stars, Purple Heart and one Oak Leaf Cluster and the World War II Service Ribbon. His record of military service was featured in the Palatka Daily News. Following the war he worked for Georgia-Pacific Corp. in Palatka as a crane operator and later as a control room operator, retiring in 1986 after 35 years of service. He was a member of the Pineland Lodge No. 86, Free and Accepted Masons and was of the Baptist faith. He loved his family, friends and animals and he enjoyed his memories of past days of hunting.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Albert and Margaret(McCraney) Squires and his twin brother, Bruce Squires.

Surviving is his wife of 60 years, Betty Squires; his son and daughter-in-law, Tommy and Kathy Squires; grandson, Bruce Squires and fiance Terri Sawyer; nine great-grandchildren; two sisters-in-law, Virginia Mitchell and Doris Wells; nieces and nephews, Linda Driggers, Judy Cooper, Sharon Myers Squires, Michael and Mark Wells, Marcy Russell and Matthew, Sammy, Danny and Benny Wells.

The family will receive friends from 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, at Masters Funeral Home of Palatka. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 15, at the funeral home, with the Rev. Harry Varnadoe and the Rev. Bill Williams officiating. Burial will follow at Etoniah Cemetery, Bardin, with military honors bestowed by the U. S. Army.

Thank-you, I will keep digging.  The "military registrations" are GREAT on ancestry.com, I'm sorry, I dont have a
membership, they are the bestsource, because they listed the addresses, who is the next of kin, height, weight, etc.
ancestry.com anything military on ancestry is just great stuff, but, you need to be a member OR press "pictures"
sometimes somethng will appear, or information.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #710 on: May 23, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »

Katrina (Sykes) Belcher, Arbuckle, Branham ?

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?

Katrina Arbucklle has another name under #3 on this page.

I find this curious at how the men seem to die young. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #711 on: May 23, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »

http://www.footnote.com/

Seems to be a good source, they are offering a free seven day membership if you are interested, same as ancestry, but, more like scrambled eggs. OK, I am finished at cluttering up for the day. I would read the fine print what you agree to before signing up for the free membership, I don't know what it is, but, buyer beware:)  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: May 23, 2009, 05:07:07 PM »

IMO

Could be the mom.. I thing Grandma is about the same age I am, so her Mom would have been born about that time.  My Mother was born in 1930..  Why research in Texas..  I took a break from my Genealogy Research.. Researching John Stewart Roberts to come over and Research and Find Haleigh.. When we have her home.. I go back to tearing Texas files apart... Lots to tear apart..

Remember Ron took the children to Texas when he took the children from Crystal.
Who does Ron know in Texas??? Was it a family member he was visiting?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #713 on: May 23, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »

ANOTHER VERY QUICK EASY EMAIL FOR AMBER DUBOIS!!

Yes, I am asking for everyone to please help again in getting the word out today.  I want to swamp the media with requests each day until they get her name out there and to the viewers.  She needs some coverage as she has not had any mainstream focus as of yet. 
TIA

LEAVE A COMMENT:
Nancy Grace:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

America’s Most Wanted:
http://www.amw.com/contact%5Fus/

Greta:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/05/22/open-thread-and-a-question/#comments

SEND TO: (Just copy and past into the "To" field of your email)

Sara.Farden@turner.com; Emanuella.Grinberg@turner.com; Rachel.wells@turner.com; Brooke.anderson@turner.com; Nancy.Baker@turner.com; Cynthia.Antoniak@msnbc.com; Tracey.lyons@msnbc.com; Matthew.Cantor@foxnews.com; Beth.Carey@turner.com; Natisha.Lance@turner.com; Macedo@foxnews.com; Diana.schaldenbrand@cbs.com; Dana.schimmel@ap.org; rbrown@amw.com; mxfraga@telemundo.com

Sample email:

Hello -

I am a faithful, longtime viewer.  I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber Dubois  - this beautiful 14 year old girl who went missing in Escondido, CA .

I want to hear more about this case.  I want to see her featured as a missing person.  This child’s disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary!  Please research and air her story.

Regards,

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: May 23, 2009, 05:36:54 PM »

IMO

Quite Possible, his Grandma was born in Dallas, Texas.. there are lots of Squires still out there, haven't checked for the rest yet...  Heard from Grama today???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 23, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »

LISTEN to Timothy's 5-22-09 interview with William 'COBRA' Staubs.

COBRA speaks out after being charged and jailed on 5-22-2009 for a crime he allegedly committed over two months prior in the presence of police officers who did nothing.

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 23, 2009, 06:16:37 PM »

LISTEN to Timothy's 5-22-09 interview with Johnny Sheffield, father of Crystal Sheffiield (Haleigh Cummings' Biological Mother)

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #717 on: May 23, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »

Good afternoon,

I haven't heard from grama.

"Glenda Miller, Texas", Myles K. Sykes, daughter? listed, below on Mr.Sykes obit.

I found it curious that "Katrina Sykes, Belcher, Branham ,Arbuckle",  Arkansaw was on one search and not again on any others. IMO

Seahorse

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 23, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »

LISTEN to Timothy's 5-22-09 interview with Johnny Sheffield, father of Crystal Sheffiield (Haleigh Cummings' Biological Mother)

My heart goes out even more so for little Haleigh after listening to this. It feels as if my heart is just a heavy 2x4 right now.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: May 23, 2009, 06:23:39 PM »

IMO

Good catch,  I remember Crystal saying he was going to Mexico on vacation and had to stop in Tex. to work,made me wonder if your on vacation why would you not have money with you, so maybe Ron was going to hide the kids in Texas..from Crystal.ugh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.