April 28, 2024, 07:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289330 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: May 24, 2009, 12:00:11 AM »

Just Thinking Outloud.... I haven't heard or read any where about the comment about losing custody of both kids......

It is said only on the interview with Cobra.. You need the link?

Yep...

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA.htm
I seen this but its just what Cobra says was said...Is there a taped convo where we can actually hear Kim tell him this?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: May 24, 2009, 12:04:14 AM »

Just Thinking Outloud.... I haven't heard or read any where about the comment about losing custody of both kids......

Yep...
No,   its easy to say someone said something....  I dont know!

I seen this but its just what Cobra says was said...Is there a taped convo where we can actually hear Kim tell him this?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: May 24, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »

Yep...

ok I cant go on just that..I dont pay attention to that he said she said crap so I guess till I hear other proof I will stay nuetral..Im not saying I dont believe Cobra though just too much shady business going on..imo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: May 24, 2009, 12:15:33 AM »

Yep...

ok I cant go on just that..I dont pay attention to that he said she said crap so I guess till I hear other proof I will stay nuetral..Im not saying I dont believe Cobra though just too much shady business going on..imo
me either....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 24, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »

Well.. I listen to the interview 7 times and I did not hear the word kids but kid no pluerals.. also refered to as little youngin , jr ..JMO..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: May 24, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »

Well.. I listen to the interview 7 times and I did not hear the word kids but kid no pluerals.. also refered to as little youngin , jr ..JMO..

Sorry that was Johnny interview...

Now Cobra interview... Listen to it 4 times .. lose custody of the kid not kids.....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 24, 2009, 02:28:50 AM »

I was out for most the day and when I come home the first thing I did was come to see if there were any news on the Haleigh case.
As sad as I am to hear more about what happened behind the scenes as to what led up to Cobra's arrest, I do realized that as ugly as it is, it is all a part of what goes on with the people who are most closely involved with this case and yes it is pertinent information.
I have seen enough to know that this whole case has turned into a politically motivated free for all and Cobra is probably spot on when he says that NO ONE has clean hands.
This is pathetic on the part of any and all people have been and are continuing to exploit this little child's abduction.
Finding Haleigh is not the single motivating factor for some of these people and it makes me violently sick!

~WHERE IS LITTLE HALEIGH~!!!!!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: May 24, 2009, 02:46:59 AM »

Let me get this correct here...So the same firm that is now denying that they gave Cobra the go ahead to process Snodgrass are also known to commit unlawful acts such as, hiring Samuel E. Hightower as a bondsmen when they knew full well that it was against the law to do any suchathing considering that Hightower was a felon?
And those people at C.E. Parish not only expect but demand that LE take their words as truth????
Is that correct?
Because that is what I understood after hearing the Cobra interview.

If all of this information from Cobra is true and correct, and I believe that it is, then a whole lotta change needs to come rolling through.
This is a HUGE black eye for the entire state of Florida.
All these shiesty characters freely and willfully manipulating the system for their own personal gain and all the while a beautiful little girl is missing.

~WHERE IS LITTLE HALEIGH~???????

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: May 24, 2009, 09:42:34 AM »

It is all very confusing to me..I just usually sit here and read but then once in awhile I get mad and I have to say something..All along I been thinking Crystal is the victim in this and now the last couple weeks Im not so sure..I mean sure everyone has skeletons in there closet no doubt and when you are involved in something this big be prepared stuff is gonna get dug up and come out about you..All along with these seisures (sp) that Crystal has been having, and they keep saying they dont know why she is having them well right away I thought her medicine thats shes taking is not working together so to speak for her..You cant mix certain meds as most people know..So im beginning to believe now that I heard Cobra say shes mixing Zannys and Loritabs together its starting to make sence...Now thats what I think hes talking about when he says noone has clean hands..Okay then I understand Kim is her lawyer and we all know lawyers work for there clients and will stretch the truth so to speak to win the case for thier client. So at this point I guess im saying im leaning to Cobra more on this after he said Kim told him hes gonna end up costing her client custody..Well IMO if shes mixing drugs like that then I believe she should get help before it bites her in the ass..She cant take care of her babies if shes having seizures and what not..Them babies depend on her to live..If she has another accident and they are with her she may lose them forever..This of course is just my opinion..To Crystal I would say clean your act up or lose your babies..I dont have any sympathy for people that put themselves before thier children..Im thinking maybe neither party deserve to have those kids..Sad to say because I believe children need thier mother but if thier mother is gonna put them behind themselves then they dont deserve to have them..I know this may sound mean towards Crystal but its really not meant to be that way..Its just MOI
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: May 24, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »

Good Morning, I've caught up, and frankly don't know what to think, besides it is a huge mess. Maybe all these people, Cobra, Kim, TJ Hart and Art Harris need to go home and let LE do their work, I don't see how any of this is helping getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 24, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »

::MonkeyWink::Mornin' beautiful Monkey Minds,  will lurk back later!  I have one of my questions again (being computer and texting illiterate) but what does iirc mean?  Have a wonderful holiday!  Relax by yourself or surrounded with family, you all deserve it.  My hubby, son and I invite you all to a wonderful southern cookout.  Gotta go get ready for today and tomorrow.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 24, 2009, 11:45:33 AM »

Good Morning, I've caught up, and frankly don't know what to think, besides it is a huge mess. Maybe all these people, Cobra, Kim, TJ Hart and Art Harris need to go home and let LE do their work, I don't see how any of this is helping getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh.

It's not.. but the entire show in Satsuma seems like its begining to completely fall apart.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 24, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

I am with you NRCG... little miffed by what has been happening the past few days and what has surfaced....as far as the cast of characters. If the cast are bringing forth some inforamtion that will help this town and uncover some untruths, hidden, or corrupt happenings, that is for the best.  I know it may not be bringing Haleigh home, but this town does appear to need a good scrubbing and if the cast is helping...good for them.  It is obvious that some of these happenings are having a bearing on the reason that Haleigh went missing in the first place...JMO......  If they are making some progress and hopefully leading to Haleigh....or like you said, pack up and go home, if it will help find her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 24, 2009, 12:04:40 PM »

It's not.. but the entire show in Satsuma seems like its begining to completely fall apart.
With that I completely agree with  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys ~

I am with you NRCG... little miffed by what has been happening the past few days and what has surfaced....as far as the cast of characters. If the cast are bringing forth some inforamtion that will help this town and uncover some untruths, hidden, or corrupt happenings, that is for the best.  I know it may not be bringing Haleigh home, but this town does appear to need a good scrubbing and if the cast is helping...good for them.  It is obvious that some of these happenings are having a bearing on the reason that Haleigh went missing in the first place...JMO......  If they are making some progress and hopefully leading to Haleigh....or like you said, pack up and go home, if it will help find her.
I'm just afraid things were botched up from the beginning, and valuable info or searching wasn't done, and this little one has to suffer because of it. And this town sure does need a good scrubbing. I come from a town about the same size, and while it has some problems, nothing like this 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #755 on: May 24, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

Hi brave Monkeys,

I found a Glenda Sykes Miller, age 70,Texas.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx? (scroll to # 27) Not positive if this is the sister, the names
glenda Sykes Miller are common. Her states don't match up with Florida, but, all the states aren't listed?

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Masters Funeral Home, Palatka, provided information.

I have also found a Glenda Miller on official public records, I would discount this one until verified because of the common name.

http://www.realestate.countyclerk.dallascounty.org/search.aspx?cabinet=opr

This is all for today,
Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 24, 2009, 12:31:42 PM »

::MonkeyWink::Mornin' beautiful Monkey Minds,  will lurk back later!  I have one of my questions again (being computer and texting illiterate) but what does iirc mean?  Have a wonderful holiday!  Relax by yourself or surrounded with family, you all deserve it.  My hubby, son and I invite you all to a wonderful southern cookout.  Gotta go get ready for today and tomorrow.
iirc (If I Recall Correctly) you have a wonderful holiday  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 24, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »

Or is it, If I Remember Correctly, I'm sorry 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #758 on: May 24, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »

Sorry, the link I posted didn't work after I posted it.
www. Peoplefinders.com  scroll to # 27

MILLER, GLENDA  SYKES

Associated names:
MILLER, GLENDA F
SMITH, GLENDA F
SMITH, GLENDA G
SMITH, GLENDA S

FAIRVIEW, TX
CLARKSVILLE, TN
DALLAS, TX
MCKINNEY, TX
MC KINNEY, TX

SMITH, JAMES  WAYNE (Age 59)
SMITH, MARTHA  GAIL (Age 46)
MILLER, PERRY  BRADLEY (Age 73)

MORRISON, MARTHA  E (Age 59)
SMITH, TAMATHA  ROCHEL (Age 45)
ELDRIDGE, ORETHA (Age 58)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: May 24, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »

StraightTalk (Orange Park, FL) says:

Where's that audio, Hobbitt? Those two are also not all she's on. Lortabs are hydrocodones, and are highly addictive...and lethal when mixed. Kim knows what all she's on, and that's why she's quit pushing so hard on the Jr custody thing. One family member also says Kim caught them smoking dope at haleighbug one night and was livid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35084

Her drug use is not past tense. Notice how Kim P's backed off helping her?? There's a reason for that. And that reason lies in her tox screens.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35081

Misssherriff (Saint Augustine, FL) says:

Evening folks,

Been busy and popping in on occasion to read a bit. I am not taking up or going against anyone, just viewing this entire picture and can't keep my fingers from typing....so here goes....

Can you all read between the lines on this latest news with Cobra?
First to remember....Cobra is a Licensed PI and sworn to tell the truth And to back it up (must keep written, oral, photo's and tapes) good, bad or indifferent and will not compromise his license for anyone or for any case to include abide by the law and report findings to law enforcement.
Yes, Cobra chooses to be seen in the media just like anyone else involved in this case. Haleigh was and is still in the forefront right?(as one poster said here, who cares where it came from as long as it is brought here.?..forget who that was)

Has anyone noticed that Kim P has done a complete 180 on the person (Cobra) whom She brought into this case to help find Haleigh?
Ya think Cobra may know or saw something in this case that he cannot keep secret for her client due to him sworn to uphold the law, good, bad or indifferent?

Just food for thought and All JMO.
(helmet is safely secured on my head Wink

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35136

hobbit55 says

KP did have something to do with Cobra's release being delayed.

Remember back when Cobra was asking for donations because he'd spent the last of his money on $600 bail for Nay Nay and Amber?

Well, he never paid that bail. The woman who issued the bond is still waiting for it. What's more, the reason she held up Cobra's bond was due to a call she got from KP in which Kim let her know she had given Cobra the $600 for Nay Nay and Ambers bond that Donna never got.

Cobra now says he thought it was "expense" money. Donna held his bond up until she got paid the $500 for this one.

According to Art Harris's article Donna was the one who did the bond for Nay Nay and Amber. That was $600 which wasn't paid.
Then she agreed to do the bond for Cobra, which was to be $500 (10% of the total bond). Donna did the bond and her assistant delivered Cobra and the paperwork to the jail. But they hadn't gotten the $500 yet.
Then she received call from Kim thanking her for bailing Nay Nay and Amber out. She mentioned to Kim she still hadn't been paid and that's when Kim informed her she had given Cobra the money to pay her.
That is when she called her assistant and told her to pull the bond until Cobra pays the $500.
Yes, a bondsman can refuse to issue a bond if you owe them money. They do not have to issue a bond. It is a risk doing so and they have the right to determine whether to take that risk.
After Cobra's girlfriend went and paid her the $500 she re-issued the bond. He still owes her the $600. Plus there was more. There was $300 for him to pick up a woman he never found plus an additional $100 for an informant to find her.
This is all in Arts article. http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-c...

According to the article and Donna, she didn't take it up with the Donna. She had called to thank Donna for bailing Nay Nay and Amber out and it was Donna that brought up not being paid for it. That's when Kim told her she'd given the money to Cobra to pay her. Kim didn't stop Cobra's bail, Donna did because she felt he had scammed her. Remember, he STILL owes her $1,000 after he paid the $500 for his own bond.

All Donna was doing was making sure she got her money up front for his bond.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-c...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35182

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.