April 28, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289317 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 24, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

Private Detectives and Investigators

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos157.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: May 24, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »

In other Palatka, Florida news:

Mom charged in 5-week-old's death

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, May 23, 2009 1:05 AM EDT
A Palatka woman has been charged with second-degree murder after her 5-week-old baby was pronounced dead Thursday morning.

Shovan Lawson, 20, was arrested after authorities suspected the baby was harmed, Assistant Chief James Griffith of the Palatka Police Department said.

Police officers met emergency medical personnel at Lawson's home around 9:10 a.m. after receiving a call that 5-week-old Destiny Lawson was unresponsive.

The baby was transported to Putnam Community Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead at 9:40 a.m.

An autopsy is being conducted to determine the cause of death.

"Medical staff of PCMC said there was suspicion of foul play based on the appearance of the child," Griffith said.

Lawson was also the mother of a 5-month-old child who died in November.

"That case was investigated, an autopsy was performed on that child, and the medical examiner found no evidence to indicate foul play at that time," Griffith said.

Lawson was arrested Thursday based on the evidence collected and information gathered from her family.

She is being held at the Putnam County Jail without bond.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/05/24/news/news02.txt

SHOVAN  DAWNISE  LAWSON
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 5/21/2009 5:09:29 PM  - Booking#: 09-02080
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 5/10/1989 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
782.04-2   HOMICIDE-WILLFUL KILL MURDER NOT PREMEDITATED NO FELONY OFFENSE   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754225&IMG=30622

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #762 on: May 24, 2009, 02:50:40 PM »

I sit back and read this forum day in and day out, like so many other monkeys, who are so much more talented in bringing info here, than I could ever be. I am sick of the games and nonsense with the players in this case. I can only hope and pray that LE has a handle on this and it hasn't become a cold case. I just don't understand what is going on in this case, except I know a pretty little girl didn't vanish into thin air, and a little boy who I hope is being taken good care of. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 24, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #764 on: May 24, 2009, 03:18:38 PM »

OS....I remember when we  both saw and posted this at the same time...
what are you thinking?
good to see you by the way...

Hi Cookie

Nice to see you too.

I was just trying to find a video or transcript of the show, I wanted to see which Capt./LE it was, do you remember was it the White haired gentlemen? Capt. Shauland I believe is his name.

There is no video or transcript for that show online and. Sure glad you saw it too. I was going to order it, but it really isn't necessary for me because both you and I saw it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: May 24, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »

What a mess of everything. Cobra, Kim, Art, the Bail Bonds...it's all such a mess.  I had written someone and asked if the FBI was still on this case, his answer was yes....but now I just don't believe it at all. 
I think they are gone..and LE has NOTHING new and are sitting and waiting for someone to slip up, otherwise, it's going cold. 
It amazes me the difference between this and the Anthony case,  seems like there was something new all the time going on with Casey...but this silence is DEAFENING.
My stomach is in knots after reading all about Cobra and Kim..That's all we have right now...and it's just not enough.  I wonder if we all took our picket signs and stood outside of the Sheriffs office...would it help.

I truly believe Cobra's heart was in the right place, now this case has taken him over....he is out of Money, and still no Haleigh.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: May 24, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

Oh...and Brandi, I love your latest creation. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 24, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »

What a mess of everything. Cobra, Kim, Art, the Bail Bonds...it's all such a mess.  I had written someone and asked if the FBI was still on this case, his answer was yes....but now I just don't believe it at all. 
I think they are gone..and LE has NOTHING new and are sitting and waiting for someone to slip up, otherwise, it's going cold. 
It amazes me the difference between this and the Anthony case,  seems like there was something new all the time going on with Casey...but this silence is DEAFENING.
My stomach is in knots after reading all about Cobra and Kim..That's all we have right now...and it's just not enough.  I wonder if we all took our picket signs and stood outside of the Sheriffs office...would it help.

I truly believe Cobra's heart was in the right place, now this case has taken him over....he is out of Money, and still no Haleigh.
Yes, and I have to say I don't trust anyone in this case anymore  I do hope LE knows what they are doing.   Brandi, lovely pic of Haleigh.  an angelic monkey
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 24, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »

::MonkeyWink::Mornin' beautiful Monkey Minds,  will lurk back later!  I have one of my questions again (being computer and texting illiterate) but what does iirc mean?  Have a wonderful holiday!  Relax by yourself or surrounded with family, you all deserve it.  My hubby, son and I invite you all to a wonderful southern cookout.  Gotta go get ready for today and tomorrow.
iirc (If I Recall Correctly) you have a wonderful holiday  an angelic monkey
Thank you so much!  First time using quote so I probably inserted and typed wrong so if it's jumbled I apologize.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: May 24, 2009, 03:44:10 PM »

I sit back and read this forum day in and day out, like so many other monkeys, who are so much more talented in bringing info here, than I could ever be. I am sick of the games and nonsense with the players in this case. I can only hope and pray that LE has a handle on this and it hasn't become a cold case. I just don't understand what is going on in this case, except I know a pretty little girl didn't vanish into thin air, and a little boy who I hope is being taken good care of. 

no rose this has been a case like none other that I have seen before.  It has been my opinion and only my opinion that the outsiders that have stepped into this case were/are way out of line.  As much as I want to be in the know of what is going on in the case, the outsiders have been too involved and loose lipped as far as I am concerned.

Some statements made and some not spoken by Cobra and Art regarding Misty and Ron have me wondering at times,  just what are their opinions are, what do they actually know about Ron and Misty's involvement or non-involvement in the disappearance of Haleigh.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 24, 2009, 04:06:07 PM »

no rose this has been a case like none other that I have seen before.  It has been my opinion and only my opinion that the outsiders that have stepped into this case were/are way out of line.  As much as I want to be in the know of what is going on in the case, the outsiders have been too involved and loose lipped as far as I am concerned.

Some statements made and some not spoken by Cobra and Art regarding Misty and Ron have me wondering at times,  just what are their opinions are, what do they actually know about Ron and Misty's involvement or non-involvement in the disappearance of Haleigh.

I so much agree with both of you.

I only started following missing persons when Caylee's case came to the media. Then I followed this case. I am not a veteran mp follower. Maybe this is what happens when the case runs cold. I dunno. Is Haleigh's case a cold case?

I am heartbroken and beyond frustrated with all of the players in this case that we have picked apart, not knowing how they might be involved. It makes me dizzy.

And I am still frustrated with rumor vs fact in this case.

It's just heartbreaking on so many levels.

However, without any proof otherwise, I remain hopeful and believe Haleigh is alive. Somewhere.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: May 24, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

I think it has turned into a Jerry Springer show, and Haleigh is not the important one now, its out of control and everyone in Satsuma should be ashamed.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 24, 2009, 04:37:10 PM »

I so much agree with both of you.

I only started following missing persons when Caylee's case came to the media. Then I followed this case. I am not a veteran mp follower. Maybe this is what happens when the case runs cold. I dunno. Is Haleigh's case a cold case?

I am heartbroken and beyond frustrated with all of the players in this case that we have picked apart, not knowing how they might be involved. It makes me dizzy.

And I am still frustrated with rumor vs fact in this case.

It's just heartbreaking on so many levels.

However, without any proof otherwise, I remain hopeful and believe Haleigh is alive. Somewhere.

Hi there Brandi!   Good to see you,  hope your weekend is an enjoyable one!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 24, 2009, 04:40:13 PM »

It's good to see you all again. I missed you. Thanks for your kindness.

Sorry for the O/T .. just thought it'd be better to say this once, rather than thank each person for their greetings. Wink

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 24, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

I think it has turned into a Jerry Springer show, and Haleigh is not the important one now, its out of control and everyone in Satsuma should be ashamed.

I agree, and what is left of the search for Haleigh is:  what Cobra may continue to do..  The public trying to stay updated through the Media.  And whatever the Le has on the back burner..... And that's it...   Unless, someone who has information comes forward, or there is an absolute sighting of Haleigh....  LE has made the statement that Cobra never found or updated them with any new information they didn't already have.  So, I guess that means Le has everything that is out there and still has nothing on the facts of Haleigh gone missing.  I think its over.  Am I surprised, no, I expected this from the little mystery game last week on BNN.  It certainly will not do us any good to take side, not going to resolve anything. It is as it is now.  This thing could be debated here and everywhere for years, without a resolve.  We will never learn the complete truth.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: May 24, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

Exactly...You are right,  EVERYONE is Satsuma, all the players in this case,  LE....everyone should be ashamed.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 24, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »

Misssherriff (Saint Augustine, FL ) says:

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Only speculation until hearing the entire show.

Prayers for Haleigh!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35284

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 24, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »

It's good to see you all again. I missed you. Thanks for your kindness.

Sorry for the O/T .. just thought it'd be better to say this once, rather than thank each person for their greetings. Wink
I have followed so many cases, Caylee's has been like nothing I have ever seen, ever. Haleigh's case is a close second, I am thoroughly disgusted, Haleigh has been lost in all this, at least that is how it feels.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: May 24, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »

Misssherriff (Saint Augustine, FL ) says:

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Only speculation until hearing the entire show.

Prayers for Haleigh!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35284
Yes i listened to the interview..Cobra stated he was wearing a wire ..He busted a bail bondsmen from Jacksonville lieing ..And told him he was wearing a wire the hole time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 24, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »

I agree, and what is left of the search for Haleigh is:  what Cobra may continue to do..  The public trying to stay updated through the Media.  And whatever the Le has on the back burner..... And that's it...   Unless, someone who has information comes forward, or there is an absolute sighting of Haleigh....  LE has made the statement that Cobra never found or updated them with any new information they didn't already have.  So, I guess that means Le has everything that is out there and still has nothing on the facts of Haleigh gone missing.  I think its over.  Am I surprised, no, I expected this from the little mystery game last week on BNN.  It certainly will not do us any good to take side, not going to resolve anything. It is as it is now.  This thing could be debated here and everywhere for years, without a resolve.  We will never learn the complete truth.
I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.