April 28, 2024, 10:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289344 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: May 24, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »

I think it has turned into a Jerry Springer show, and Haleigh is not the important one now, its out of control and everyone in Satsuma should be ashamed.

I agree, and what is left of the search for Haleigh is:  what Cobra may continue to do..  The public trying to stay updated through the Media.  And whatever the Le has on the back burner..... And that's it...   Unless, someone who has information comes forward, or there is an absolute sighting of Haleigh....  LE has made the statement that Cobra never found or updated them with any new information they didn't already have.  So, I guess that means Le has everything that is out there and still has nothing on the facts of Haleigh gone missing.  I think its over.  Am I surprised, no, I expected this from the little mystery game last week on BNN.  It certainly will not do us any good to take side, not going to resolve anything. It is as it is now.  This thing could be debated here and everywhere for years, without a resolve.  We will never learn the complete truth.
I agree.
It's sad to admit that I agree too. I heard Art Harris saying that the LE is more in tuned to that town than we all started to think and I have a glimmer of hope in hearing someone who is a seasoned investigative reporter come out and say it.
I also heard Cobra come out and say to the world that he can't be run off. That's the spirit my friend. When the going get's tuff then the tuff get's going. That don't mean that when things get tuff that they ever go away though and that is where people get confused. Cobra has gotten a chance to get in line with LE on this case and I am a believer that things happen for a reason. It is possible that with LE and Cobra being on the same page that there will be something good come out of all of this and Haleigh will be found.
I am praying every day that Haleigh will be found and that there will be justice in this case.
Let today be that day.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: May 24, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »

Blog Radio is on the site.. Ms Pickles said..  "I'm NOT Drunk"..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: May 24, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

Bonded Out: Back at Home

Reported by: Céline McArthur

Email: cmcarthur@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 5/20 6:47 pm

When you approach the Satsuma home where Daniel Snodgrass lives, it becomes clear you need to stay away. There's a no trespassing sign, a stop sign and caution tape.  What you don't know from the outside of his home, is that Daniel Snodgrass is accused of a violent crime against a child. Police say, Snodgrass tied a little girl to a bed and sexually assaulted her. He was arrested in 2007 and denied bond. Four months later, Judge Edward Hedstrom reversed that decision. 70 thousand dollars bond and a GPS ankle bracelet got Snodgrass out of jail and back in the community for more than a year, which makes some of his neighbors nervous, "to me, until you're proven guilty, you're still kind of scary. If you've been arrested for the crime, I don't think they can really arrest you unless they have some pretty good reasoning," explained neighbor, Katie Pate.

"The justice system says you're innocent until proven guilty." FDLE's special agent in charge, Dominick Pape, says that's the rationale for bond and a judge can only deny you bond if they find you a threat to the community or a serious flight risk. This raises questions about Snodgrass. Action News Celine McArthur called Judge Hedstrom to find out why he didn't find Snodgrass a threat. He wasn't able to speak with us.

In the mean time, Action News learned Snodgrass is not alone. The department of justice studied the pre-trial release system and in one year, found that 12 percent of people charged with murder and 52 percent of people charged with rape were let out before trial. About a third of those defendants were either re-arrested for a new offense, failed to appear in court or committed another pre-trial violation.

Armed with this information Action News went to the Putnam County courthouse. Celine McArthur, tried to speak with the judge and to the assistant state attorney's that work out of the courthouse, none of them would speak. They did however give Action News a number for a public information officer out of Daytona. That information officer couldn't get us answers either.

Answers, Diane Hildreth, a mother who lives right down the street from Snodgrass wants to hear, "if they're going to bond them out, they obviously have a reason to do so, so why not tell us?"
You won't be able to find out if anyone else in your neighborhood is charged with a violent crime. Local police departments, including Putnam County and JSO don't track them unless a judge asks them to in a specific case.

That's something Katie Pate wants changed, so that she can protect her family, "If you see the car, get inside. If you see the person around, get inside. If you notice any suspicious activity going around in that house, report it because you never know what's going on. Things happen in this world, it's pretty much gone crazy."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Bonded-Out-Back-at-Home/VdJgIp0gl0KfJ6KZfcE9Tg.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: May 24, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »

Misssherriff (Saint Augustine, FL ) says:

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Only speculation until hearing the entire show.

Prayers for Haleigh!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35284
Yes i listened to the interview..Cobra stated he was wearing a wire ..He busted a bail bondsmen from Jacksonville lieing ..And told him he was wearing a wire the hole time.

Thanks lady!

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: May 24, 2009, 06:48:10 PM »

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Prayers for Haleigh!

Yes i listened to the interview..Cobra stated he was wearing a wire ..He busted a bail bondsmen from Jacksonville lieing ..And told him he was wearing a wire the hole time.

Thanks lady!
Anything for a monkey
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: May 24, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »

Bonded Out: Back at Home

Reported by: Céline McArthur

Email: cmcarthur@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 5/20 6:47 pm

When you approach the Satsuma home where Daniel Snodgrass lives, it becomes clear you need to stay away. There's a no trespassing sign, a stop sign and caution tape.  What you don't know from the outside of his home, is that Daniel Snodgrass is accused of a violent crime against a child. Police say, Snodgrass tied a little girl to a bed and sexually assaulted her. He was arrested in 2007 and denied bond. Four months later, Judge Edward Hedstrom reversed that decision. 70 thousand dollars bond and a GPS ankle bracelet got Snodgrass out of jail and back in the community for more than a year, which makes some of his neighbors nervous, "to me, until you're proven guilty, you're still kind of scary. If you've been arrested for the crime, I don't think they can really arrest you unless they have some pretty good reasoning," explained neighbor, Katie Pate.

"The justice system says you're innocent until proven guilty." FDLE's special agent in charge, Dominick Pape, says that's the rationale for bond and a judge can only deny you bond if they find you a threat to the community or a serious flight risk. This raises questions about Snodgrass. Action News Celine McArthur called Judge Hedstrom to find out why he didn't find Snodgrass a threat. He wasn't able to speak with us.

In the mean time, Action News learned Snodgrass is not alone. The department of justice studied the pre-trial release system and in one year, found that 12 percent of people charged with murder and 52 percent of people charged with rape were let out before trial. About a third of those defendants were either re-arrested for a new offense, failed to appear in court or committed another pre-trial violation.

Armed with this information Action News went to the Putnam County courthouse. Celine McArthur, tried to speak with the judge and to the assistant state attorney's that work out of the courthouse, none of them would speak. They did however give Action News a number for a public information officer out of Daytona. That information officer couldn't get us answers either.

Answers, Diane Hildreth, a mother who lives right down the street from Snodgrass wants to hear, "if they're going to bond them out, they obviously have a reason to do so, so why not tell us?"
You won't be able to find out if anyone else in your neighborhood is charged with a violent crime. Local police departments, including Putnam County and JSO don't track them unless a judge asks them to in a specific case.

That's something Katie Pate wants changed, so that she can protect her family, "If you see the car, get inside. If you see the person around, get inside. If you notice any suspicious activity going around in that house, report it because you never know what's going on. Things happen in this world, it's pretty much gone crazy."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Bonded-Out-Back-at-Home/VdJgIp0gl0KfJ6KZfcE9Tg.cspx
Must be a disease or something noone in that county can give any answers...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: May 24, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

How far is that lake away from ron's trailer..  there is an element that the ankle monitors dragging when near a body of water within about 1500 feet.  And they ask how far away does snodgrass live from that mobile home.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: May 24, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: May 24, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/24/Haleigh-Cummings-  sorry heres the one from today.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2009, 07:20:09 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh!

Cobra belives that Haleigh is alive and that some family members are hidding her.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: May 24, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh!

Cobra belives that Haleigh is alive and that some family members are hidding her.

I heard the question about which family.. seemed like odd answers, I thought he directed it towards rons family, then corrected it and said he didn't say that  I have to go back and listen to that part again, just sure exactly what he was referring to.. no answer for motivation.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: May 24, 2009, 07:27:21 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh!

I hope and pray that he is right. Haleigh needs to come home. Hopefully since Cobra and LE have had a more open line of communication then their combined efforts will lead to something significant that will solve this case once and for all.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: May 24, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA.htm 

I've said it all along, these personal vendettas and/or custody battle has totally taken this case off its tracks - hellooo finding what happened to Haleigh should be the ONLY focus right now, the rest can be dealt with at the appropriate time.

I'm disgusted with ALL of the individuals surrounding this case on both sides & its neck deep - what happened here with Cobra is gonna bite them all in the bum, their error was trying to run him out of town to keep his mouth shut & attempting to ruin this man's livelihood & reputation, shameful.   You can bet he's gonna be more determined now, I can't say I approve of the approach but is it any wonder now why he has cameras rolling he cant trust anyone in this mess!   Now its clear why KP had to hire her own attorney, which I found to be a rather interesting development.  Say what you will about Ron but at least his attorneys are handling their end professionally & ethically.    Kim is just a snake in the grass grabbing onto this case for the media spotlight & she is not doing Crystal any favors.  If she did this & she had a history with Cobra & his ex-wife, shouldn't it beg the question what this woman would be willing to do or lie about to advance her agenda?  Ya know dirty secrets have a way of always rising to the top, the truth will prevail eventually but my main concern is that it is sadly probably too late for Haleigh's benefit & well being.  These adults involved should be ashamed of themselves for their past & present behavior, I'm amazed at the ignorance & depth of muck with the whole lot of them from both sides.   Can we not get back to what should be the only burning question:   Where is Haleigh?!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: May 24, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh!

lady the bails bondman that called in was a bails bondman that post on NBB,  he at first claimed to be this bondsman by the name of Valentine that was on site at the take down of Snodgrass by Cobra wearing a wire. However the call-in bondsman admitted that he was not Valentine in the end after coming under questioning by Simon, Art and Cobra.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 24, 2009, 07:32:19 PM »

Cobra stated that there was no man in black the night Haleigh went missing.

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #795 on: May 24, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Please don't post anyone's social security number. 

MuffyBee.

Thank-you for the reminder about ssn, that was a real error, it slipped my attention, will pay more attention to details.
Do you know what else GramaMonkey wants to be looked up,please? 

I found GGMA Sykes divorce 1978, she must have married Myles a year or two later. I would love to know where Donald Robert Squires, 1961, where he was born? We know Teresa Annette Squires was born in Dallas, Texas. It is a mystery of who "Betty Louise Squires" born Harris, TX.  Betty and Teresa father is Joe Stephen Squires. I think I found a Joe "Steven" Squires in Harris,TX. his father is the late Charlie W. Squire. I am going to wait if anyone has more information.  Are we sure that Joe Squires is dead or is it possible he is still living?  He is a big mystery. Not one of the Squires children have Joe Stephen Squires listed as a relative, I wonder if they didn't know him as a Dad. This whole family is scrambled eggs.

Curious, how old was Dorothy Annette Sykes, when she had Donald Robert Squires?  If we could find out what state Donald Robert Squires was born, maybe, it would give a clue to Joe Stephen Squire or Joe Steven Squires.

I may not have found the mystery relative in Texas, I posted earlier today the info.

God Bless,
Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: May 24, 2009, 07:38:52 PM »

Under investigation:  Art stated that the alledged Misty slapping Jr side his head at the doctors office is being investigated.

Chapter 39 of the Florida Statues.

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/bin/2005Chapter39.pdf

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: May 24, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »

Under investigation:  Art stated that the alledged Misty slapping Jr side his head at the doctors office is being investigated.

Chapter 39 of the Florida Statues.

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/bin/2005Chapter39.pdf

Heart even still don't you find it a wee bit odd that no emergency custody hearing was filed on Jr's behalf?
If KP felt that she had reason to believe that anything ANYTHING could put Jr's well being in danger then don't you think that would have been acted upon already?
I'm concerned about Jr and if I were that child's Mother that emergency custody hearing would have been filed from the get go when it was found out about Misty's 3 day bender and Ron "allowed" that underage party girl to care for and be responsible for the children? The girl wasn't even being responsible with herself let alone to put children in her trust and care.
Something here just isn't right beyond being completely insane.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: May 24, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »

And let's not forget that Ron was allowing Misty to drive those kids around full well knowing that she had no drivers license. Again we are talking about Misty who had no drivers license, is lacking in education and who most likely had no drivers training either which means that there was a HUGE chance and possibility that she could have gotten into an accident and either injured the kids, herself and possibly others.
It looks to me that Ron was playing russian roullette with his children's lives no?

So my question is why hasn't there been an emergency motion filed?
What would stop KP from filing?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: May 24, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »

Please don't post anyone's social security number. 

MuffyBee.

Thank-you for the reminder about ssn, that was a real error, it slipped my attention, will pay more attention to details.
Do you know what else GramaMonkey wants to be looked up,please? 

I found GGMA Sykes divorce 1978, she must have married Myles a year or two later. I would love to know where Donald Robert Squires, 1961, where he was born? We know Teresa Annette Squires was born in Dallas, Texas. It is a mystery of who "Betty Louise Squires" born Harris, TX.  Betty and Teresa father is Joe Stephen Squires. I think I found a Joe "Steven" Squires in Harris,TX. his father is the late Charlie W. Squire. I am going to wait if anyone has more information.  Are we sure that Joe Squires is dead or is it possible he is still living?  He is a big mystery. Not one of the Squires children have Joe Stephen Squires listed as a relative, I wonder if they didn't know him as a Dad. This whole family is scrambled eggs.

Curious, how old was Dorothy Annette Sykes, when she had Donald Robert Squires?  If we could find out what state Donald Robert Squires was born, maybe, it would give a clue to Joe Stephen Squire or Joe Steven Squires.

I may not have found the mystery relative in Texas, I posted earlier today the info.

God Bless,
Seahorse

Hi Paricia ~  Been out of the loop this pat weekend, so have to thank you for whatever info you have found so far.  Not sure what else we need....or maybe we have what we wanted.  Will check and see, maybe mlee can offer a suggestion as to who maybe looked at as far as relatives, etc...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.