April 27, 2024, 11:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289260 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »

Thanks grama.. We don't know if the trail ended for Haleigh @ the r/r tracks or down by the water .. Now I wonder if a boat picked her up and the chime that was in question could of came from a boat..

Prayers for Haleigh...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2009, 07:57:20 PM »

I don't have any idea how the Stafford case could involve the Cummings case, no clue..

And I am not going to defend Barrett's Blog.. But, I do believe there is info there that we were not aware of prior.. I picked up on several things and a possible confirmation on something.  I know it was confusing the way creptic little statements were made. But.. wow, if what I think has occurred it blows my mind, and I know it will blow you guys away..  When he is talking about oil.. we have several choices.
1. that he is referring to KP's husband and his affiations.
2. that he is referring to Money.
3. the reference to Sweet Oil is Money, dropping at their feet.

makes reference to a lawyer who hired a lawyer. Why would a lawyer need a Lawyer.
1. civil action
2. criminal action
3. Financial issues.

He makes reference to the same background group of attorneys what were involved and caught in crap with the Anthony's. Like they are trying to involve themselves in Haleigh's Case.

He makes reference to a trail of Money.. Well I got that one, because I had found a post.. that most people overlooked, because the writer of the post act's like a fool who can't spell, lives in the back woods and terrible grammer. Except, when they slip up and their grammer is good, very good.. And sentence structures are about perfect.  We are talking about Rainy.. remember Rainy.. we discussed that well. I am going to post Rainy's original post, and I want you to think, about a trail of Money.

Read this very carefully, and I  think this is the trail of money.....

"oh come on art, cobra got mad because kim p had said he could use the money crystal gave him to give her, the money was owed to kim p. and kim p had cobra bail out nay nay and amber. or let cobra use it for bail cobra got upset. so he said that thing about crystal.
cause he got mad crystal called him on this crap. LE has said nobody has been ruled out. Art."

Now, think.. Who would know about this?
If Kim is Pro Pono.. why does Crystal owe her Money?  Where does the money go from Kim?

And last reference he Made, was McDonalds
The drop off point and pick up point for ron and crystal exchanging the kids.

Cobra's comment:  About leaving town..

This does tell a story, and it is indirect..  I would honestly say, for this to be released,  a resolve is close, and these guys are busting a gut not to able to tell everything they know.  It is close.
I hope you are right Mlee about this being close and they are having a hard time sitting still knowing what's to come.  I have thought the lawyer lawyering up is in regard to financial issues, it just makes sense especially with the Haleighbug center becoming a not for profit org. I also got the McDonald's reference as being the drop off/meeting place for the kids but am lost at the money trail unless it is being inferred that monies are funneled out of the center and to RC or that branch of the family??? As for myself, I am finding it hard to believe we are close to the truth and am losing faith anyone is rushing to bring Haleigh out from the hiding place she's been for the past three months. At one point I had believed this child was dead but I changed my mind quite a while ago and believe the "sweet oil" some believe others are enjoying, keeps them from devulging all they know, waiting for their fair share, jmo. I read and reread rainy's posts since I'm with you as in I believe there are clues in some of those posts, rainy is far from what he/she tries to portray.

When I read that Blog and things started to fall into place, everything that has occurred now makes perfect sense. I could almost hear those guys rolling around, just chomping at the pit.. Like it was Christmas Morning, and they had so much trouble holding back.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:44 PM »

Another one of rainly post.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 6:34 am
Not making light of what? I read Llisa and do not see where it says Crystal Clear. It says clear alot though. So what if Crystal made up some lies. She needs to get attention on her situation. She can do what she wants with her money from Haleighbug. It is not anyones concern and if you do not like it, do not send money. Haleigh is Crystal daughter and Cobra need to stop asking for Crystal money.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2009, 08:04:58 PM »

I think this one begins with great detail.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
I do not think LE can rule anyone out Art. If they do then the other people will wonder why am I not ruled out. The real person that did this may get real careful. You saying LE has ruled Crystal out? Why did they say they have not ruled anyone out? Who else you think LE has ruled out?

I still say that Cobra brought in Kim P. Kim P went in the media and made Ron look Like shit. Ron let her say so much shit before he did one day get a lawyer. she was saying he beat Haleigh bloody and threw junior down the stairs. Then he goes and gets a lawyer and Cobra is saying Ron ran out and got a lawyer? No, Ron got a Lawyer because Crystal had one and Kim P was all over the news putting the focus on custody and abuse and off of missing Haleigh.

I am going to be saying so when I hear any cobra tales. Because now he has included crystal in his liar story.

Kim P has paid for some shit so Crystal owed her money. The money came out of Haleighbug to pay her back for Crystal bills she had helped with. It was give to Cobra to give to Kim. Then Nay and Amber need to be bailed out. Cobra talk to Kim and Kim say use the money to bail out girls. Me thinks because she want amber in rehab so she look good witness to take Junior to live w crystal. Cobra use this money for bail. no problem crystal do nothing wrong. All she do is pay back Kim P. Cobra here some person say that money give from Crystal to Cobra. Cobra go nuts. Say crystal hands not clean. Crystal not being true self in the media. Everyone say Cobra not say this, misquoted but Art say he talk to Cobra and Cobra did say this.

So what Cobra mean art? What you mean he want to be ambiguous? Mean because he really have no dirt on crystal and just had a piss fit?

---------------------------

Now, notice how he/she jumps back and forth on sides.. pro and con against crystal??

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

I don't have any idea how the Stafford case could involve the Cummings case, no clue..

And I am not going to defend Barrett's Blog.. But, I do believe there is info there that we were not aware of prior.. I picked up on several things and a possible confirmation on something.  I know it was confusing the way creptic little statements were made. But.. wow, if what I think has occurred it blows my mind, and I know it will blow you guys away..  When he is talking about oil.. we have several choices.
1. that he is referring to KP's husband and his affiations.
2. that he is referring to Money.
3. the reference to Sweet Oil is Money, dropping at their feet.

makes reference to a lawyer who hired a lawyer. Why would a lawyer need a Lawyer.
1. civil action
2. criminal action
3. Financial issues.

He makes reference to the same background group of attorneys what were involved and caught in crap with the Anthony's. Like they are trying to involve themselves in Haleigh's Case.

He makes reference to a trail of Money.. Well I got that one, because I had found a post.. that most people overlooked, because the writer of the post act's like a fool who can't spell, lives in the back woods and terrible grammer. Except, when they slip up and their grammer is good, very good.. And sentence structures are about perfect.  We are talking about Rainy.. remember Rainy.. we discussed that well. I am going to post Rainy's original post, and I want you to think, about a trail of Money.

Read this very carefully, and I  think this is the trail of money.....

"oh come on art, cobra got mad because kim p had said he could use the money crystal gave him to give her, the money was owed to kim p. and kim p had cobra bail out nay nay and amber. or let cobra use it for bail cobra got upset. so he said that thing about crystal.
cause he got mad crystal called him on this crap. LE has said nobody has been ruled out. Art."

Now, think.. Who would know about this?
If Kim is Pro Pono.. why does Crystal owe her Money?  Where does the money go from Kim?

And last reference he Made, was McDonalds
The drop off point and pick up point for ron and crystal exchanging the kids.

Cobra's comment:  About leaving town..

This does tell a story, and it is indirect..  I would honestly say, for this to be released,  a resolve is close, and these guys are busting a gut not to able to tell everything they know.  It is close.

The way I understood it from interviews is that KP may have advanced crystal money to use as rent on the haleighbug and crystal was to pay her back once she got it.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2009, 08:19:16 PM »

rainy Says:
I do not think LE can rule anyone out Art. If they do then the other people will wonder why am I not ruled out. The real person that did this may get real careful. You saying LE has ruled Crystal out? Why did they say they have not ruled anyone out? Who else you think LE has ruled out?

I still say that Cobra brought in Kim P. Kim P went in the media and made Ron look Like shit. Ron let her say so much shit before he did one day get a lawyer. she was saying he beat Haleigh bloody and threw junior down the stairs. Then he goes and gets a lawyer and Cobra is saying Ron ran out and got a lawyer? No, Ron got a Lawyer because Crystal had one and Kim P was all over the news putting the focus on custody and abuse and off of missing Haleigh.

I am going to be saying so when I hear any cobra tales. Because now he has included crystal in his liar story.

Kim P has paid for some shit so Crystal owed her money. The money came out of Haleighbug to pay her back for Crystal bills she had helped with. It was give to Cobra to give to Kim. Then Nay and Amber need to be bailed out. Cobra talk to Kim and Kim say use the money to bail out girls. Me thinks because she want amber in rehab so she look good witness to take Junior to live w crystal. Cobra use this money for bail. no problem crystal do nothing wrong. All she do is pay back Kim P. Cobra here some person say that money give from Crystal to Cobra. Cobra go nuts. Say crystal hands not clean. Crystal not being true self in the media. Everyone say Cobra not say this, misquoted but Art say he talk to Cobra and Cobra did say this.

So what Cobra mean art? What you mean he want to be ambiguous? Mean because he really have no dirt on crystal and just had a piss fit?

Now, notice how he/she jumps back and forth on sides.. pro and con against crystal??

I am getting confused here. Who do you believe that this Rainey person is exactly and if it is someone connected then what is in it for them to be posting these things on AH's website? 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »

I should add that I have been suspicious of that same poster for quite some time myself over things that were said and mannerism ect... but due to the flip flopping I couldn't quite make anything out of any of it. It could possibly just be an innocent poster questioning the validity of what is going on but yeah the posters notable grammatical styles and changes have me scratching my head.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2009, 08:29:25 PM »

Thanks grama.. We don't know if the trail ended for Haleigh @ the r/r tracks or down by the water .. Now I wonder if a boat picked her up and the chime that was in question could of came from a boat..

Prayers for Haleigh...

Excellent thought Jersey.  Someone could have been down there with a cellphone at the same time, and that is what the person heard.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »

rainy Says:

yes I do and also the 8th grade education level comes and goes as well...I have my suspicions as to who this person belongs to and I don't blame the families for following on the forums, I just wonder as to why they try to portray themselves so back woods

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

mlee thank you for correcting my error in post #1567 from the last cage.....apologies to all of the monkeys....I can't figure out what went wrong I got that from mapquest , posted the directions and the link....perhaps it was an old listing and Mema has since moved her restraunt ? Afterall a town that small and food that good maybe she needed a bigger place? Or maybe just a mapquest error? Who knows anyway thank you for correcting that for me , this case is confusing enough with out incorrect information....

It's okay sweety,  our lady in Satsuma lives right at hand, and she is a guest.. so she sends me emails with info on Satsuma..  I wouldn't have known either.  I've been to Florida once,  we vacationed at St. Pete's beach about 5 years ago.. great vacation and hated to leave Gulf.. But, had I looked it up, would have been the same for me.. you didn't do anything wrong..

Thank you Melee....I feel better now....all of the monkeys are so kind to us newcomers....I love this cage!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »

snipped from mlee's post............

I am going to highlight a few words in RED.  Read them very slowly....WHO IS SPEAKING IN THE PRESENT TENSE?????

rainy Says:

The rest of the paragraph sounds to me...as if...WHOEVER ..I.. IS....is trying to find out about information pertaining to...process of elimination.  In other words.....AM I RULED OUT?????

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh...

Excellent thought Jersey.  Someone could have been down there with a cellphone at the same time, and that is what the person heard.
I remember reading something at WS a while back on the chime noise that LE thought could perhaps be a doorbell. I am most likely wrong, but wasn't it found out that the noise that they were looking for was found to have come from the background noise from the house of a poster who had video captured one of the news release/pressers on their television? Apparently this video was shared on you tube and didn't this video cause the LE to search?
I could be so very very wrong but that is what my understanding was.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »

oh I dont know i am not a member of WS... i read some where awhile back they went to hubbard's home regarding a chime??
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh...

I remember reading something at WS a while back on the chime noise that LE thought could perhaps be a doorbell. I am most likely wrong, but wasn't it found out that the noise that they were looking for was found to have come from the background noise from the house of a poster who had video captured one of the news release/pressers on their television? Apparently this video was shared on you tube and didn't this video cause the LE to search?
I could be so very very wrong but that is what my understanding was.

sometimes when you get a text message the cell phone will chime.....also some car doors make a dinging sound if the keys are still in the ignition?
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

I should add that I have been suspicious of that same poster for quite some time myself over things that were said and mannerism ect... but due to the flip flopping I couldn't quite make anything out of any of it. It could possibly just be an innocent poster questioning the validity of what is going on but yeah the posters notable grammatical styles and changes have me scratching my head.
personally I think it is someone connected to Crystal but tries to keep that under their hat and I think they are just following along to see if they read anything that gives a clue as to what happened, worried sick and trying to find anything out, I think the flip flopping goes to not wanting to be attacked on AH's site since posters there have been known to get mean. You can tell some things they know are fact, not just from reading reliable sources but through a close connection to what LE tells the family and the events that have taken place since Haleigh has gone missing, imo

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »

oh I dont know i am not a member of WS... i read some where awhile back they went to hubbard's home regarding a chime??

Yes they did, I came across the video last night, I didn't bookmark it, I'll see if I can find it. It wasn't much they just talked to him and he said LE was looking for a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

I am going to highlight a few words in RED.  Read them very slowly....WHO IS SPEAKING IN THE PRESENT TENSE?????

rainy Says:

The rest of the paragraph sounds to me...as if...WHOEVER ..I.. IS....is trying to find out about information pertaining to...process of elimination.  In other words.....AM I RULED OUT?????

It could be more grammatical errors though.
(Below I have edited the sentence to show the possibility of error.)

If they do then the other people will wonder,  "Why am I not ruled out?"

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

Yes they did, I came across the video last night, I didn't bookmark it, I'll see if I can find it. It wasn't much they just talked to him and he said LE was looking for a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock.

Can you believe I actually remembered what site I saw this on? ............ I can't  here's the video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2514985/new_haleigh_cummings_home_video_to_help_find_the_child/

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »

rainy Says:

It could be more grammatical errors though.
(Below I have edited the sentence to show the possibility of error.)

If they do then the other people will wonder,  "Why am I not ruled out?"

Whoever it is....is definitely connected and a possible suspect, right???

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »

Light a candle for Haleigh:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Halei

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.