April 28, 2024, 12:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289299 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 24, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

Please don't post anyone's social security number. 

MuffyBee.

Thank-you for the reminder about ssn, that was a real error, it slipped my attention, will pay more attention to details.
Do you know what else GramaMonkey wants to be looked up,please? 

I found GGMA Sykes divorce 1978, she must have married Myles a year or two later. I would love to know where Donald Robert Squires, 1961, where he was born? We know Teresa Annette Squires was born in Dallas, Texas. It is a mystery of who "Betty Louise Squires" born Harris, TX.  Betty and Teresa father is Joe Stephen Squires. I think I found a Joe "Steven" Squires in Harris,TX. his father is the late Charlie W. Squire. I am going to wait if anyone has more information.  Are we sure that Joe Squires is dead or is it possible he is still living?  He is a big mystery. Not one of the Squires children have Joe Stephen Squires listed as a relative, I wonder if they didn't know him as a Dad. This whole family is scrambled eggs.

Curious, how old was Dorothy Annette Sykes, when she had Donald Robert Squires?  If we could find out what state Donald Robert Squires was born, maybe, it would give a clue to Joe Stephen Squire or Joe Steven Squires.

I may not have found the mystery relative in Texas, I posted earlier today the info.

God Bless,
Seahorse

Hi Paricia ~  Been out of the loop this pat weekend, so have to thank you for whatever info you have found so far.  Not sure what else we need....or maybe we have what we wanted.  Will check and see, maybe mlee can offer a suggestion as to who maybe looked at as far as relatives, etc...

Sorry seahorse, you can tell I haven't been keeping up with the names as well.  I am not sure if we need anyone else looked at.  Will have to go back and see what we need, if  anymore info.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: May 24, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

Misssherriff (Saint Augustine, FL ) says:

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Only speculation until hearing the entire show.

Prayers for Haleigh!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35284
Yes i listened to the interview..Cobra stated he was wearing a wire ..He busted a bail bondsmen from Jacksonville lieing ..And told him he was wearing a wire the hole time.

Cobra belives that Haleigh is alive and that some family members are hidding her.

I heard the question about which family.. seemed like odd answers, I thought he directed it towards rons family, then corrected it and said he didn't say that  I have to go back and listen to that part again, just sure exactly what he was referring to.. no answer for motivation.

True, Cobra can hardly be heard.  I believe Cobra informed the caller that Ron's side had been checked out and now they are going on to the other side.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 24, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »

FYI: earlier in this live show, Cobra has the tape recordings from the Snodgrass bailbondsman from Valentine.

Guess we have to wait until Simon lists the interview recoding later, I missed it but got an email stating Cobra has backed up his claims.

Prayers for Haleigh!

Yes i listened to the interview..Cobra stated he was wearing a wire ..He busted a bail bondsmen from Jacksonville lieing ..And told him he was wearing a wire the hole time.

Cobra belives that Haleigh is alive and that some family members are hidding her.

I heard the question about which family.. seemed like odd answers, I thought he directed it towards rons family, then corrected it and said he didn't say that  I have to go back and listen to that part again, just sure exactly what he was referring to.. no answer for motivation.

melee and all Monkeys: What was your take on Cobra's, Art's response on Crystal's usage or nonusage of drugs?

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 24, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »

Recording of BNN broadcast is up http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/24/Haleigh-Cummings-

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: May 24, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »

A guest came on and ask about the abduction being family involved, and he said yes... no hesitation.  The ask which side to look at? and I'm not sure the term he said, but the caller said, ron's family huh, cobra came back and disputed that. So the question came up again, and reference to ron's family.. Again, Cobra louder, said.. I didn't say that.. They ask for motivation for the abduction.. never got answered.

My opinion, where to look..  look at facts.  We have torn ron's family to shreds, almost completed the best darn genealogy file on that family then they have ever seen. Surprised we didn't track every one of them back to the civil war.  It is not there.  Grama knows who I believe little Haleigh has been with in a general sense, and who I beleive took Haleigh.. Too many people disagree.. But, lets me honest, we have tracked everything and its brother now for a few months.. All path's have lead to a dead end.  I believe Haleigh is alive, well and safe and has been.  Think back to a comment I made months ago, when the suddenly one morning all would wake up and find the families goa..   Well, Crystal has returned to Baker Co. Anyone have observation in Baker Co.  Maria and Bruce live in Sanderson, anyone have observations in Sanderson.  We  had a perfectly good sighting in Crestview, but that was knocked down and stepped on.. Althought, we do have a Tim Sheffield and wife live over there and drive a little black car that resembles a ford mustang..   Now, Johnny and connie are heading for Kentucky..  If I had a choice, I would look in NC, SC, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Oklahoma..  Bull riding country.  He was wearing a shirt with the Bull riding insignia on it, in a photograph.. good a clue as any.. Connie is a nurse, hey hospitals and Doctor's officers all over this County..  But, I know where there are a bunch of research hospitals, and they are always hiring.  Two, Johnny has diabetes, he said.. which means he needs to settle near a veterans hospital. And or a Military Base with medical facility.   So, think back to the night Haleigh went missing.. Think about the weekend prior and what all had occurred, and then put yourself in Crystal's shoes.  Think about how your children were being treated, and the type of person who was taking care of them. A teenage Druggie..  And even if Amber wasn't related to Crystal, she had almost gotten into a fight with misty, who do you think she would call and rag on misty and her bad habits??  Food for thought.  But.. we need to put this in one direction without battles, working together we might come up with something, if we divide and go in different directions and disagree on everything, we might just quit right now and set here and look at this computer screen.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: May 24, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

Dave Valentines Bail Bonds
203 N Washington St
Jacksonville, FL 32202

Valentines Bail Bonds II
511 W Towles Ave Ste #3
Palatka, FL 32177 Map

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 24, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »

A guest came on and ask about the abduction being family involved, and he said yes... no hesitation.  The ask which side to look at? and I'm not sure the term he said, but the caller said, ron's family huh, cobra came back and disputed that. So the question came up again, and reference to ron's family.. Again, Cobra louder, said.. I didn't say that.. They ask for motivation for the abduction.. never got answered.

My opinion, where to look..  look at facts.  We have torn ron's family to shreds, almost completed the best darn genealogy file on that family then they have ever seen. Surprised we didn't track every one of them back to the civil war.  It is not there.  Grama knows who I believe little Haleigh has been with in a general sense, and who I beleive took Haleigh.. Too many people disagree.. But, lets me honest, we have tracked everything and its brother now for a few months.. All path's have lead to a dead end.  I believe Haleigh is alive, well and safe and has been.  Think back to a comment I made months ago, when the suddenly one morning all would wake up and find the families goa..   Well, Crystal has returned to Baker Co. Anyone have observation in Baker Co.  Maria and Bruce live in Sanderson, anyone have observations in Sanderson.  We  had a perfectly good sighting in Crestview, but that was knocked down and stepped on.. Althought, we do have a Tim Sheffield and wife live over there and drive a little black car that resembles a ford mustang..   Now, Johnny and connie are heading for Kentucky..  If I had a choice, I would look in NC, SC, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Oklahoma..  Bull riding country.  He was wearing a shirt with the Bull riding insignia on it, in a photograph.. good a clue as any.. Connie is a nurse, hey hospitals and Doctor's officers all over this County..  But, I know where there are a bunch of research hospitals, and they are always hiring.  Two, Johnny has diabetes, he said.. which means he needs to settle near a veterans hospital. And or a Military Base with medical facility.   So, think back to the night Haleigh went missing.. Think about the weekend prior and what all had occurred, and then put yourself in Crystal's shoes.  Think about how your children were being treated, and the type of person who was taking care of them. A teenage Druggie..  And even if Amber wasn't related to Crystal, she had almost gotten into a fight with misty, who do you think she would call and rag on misty and her bad habits??  Food for thought.  But.. we need to put this in one direction without battles, working together we might come up with something, if we divide and go in different directions and disagree on everything, we might just quit right now and set here and look at this computer screen.

I listened again and what I believe Cobra's first response was:  Ron's side has been checked out, so who does that leave.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 24, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh!

Heart, I don't know.. I do know that all drugs have a life time in the system.  And it depends on when the drug testing took place, and or if it was a random unscheduled testing.  Art says that her test came up clear,  Cobra says she takes loritabs and xanex..  I just don't know and that's the God's honest truth..  I do know that if she is on drugs and it is effecting her physically, then she is her own worst enemy, and it would be her own fault if they did not allow her to keep the childen. From the way they have been talking lately,  I got the impression, that it was Crystal or Foster Care, because ron was totally left out of all of the conversation..   Of course this is my opinion only.. and speculation of what they were saying..
melee and all Monkeys: What was your take on Cobra's, Art's response on Crystal's usage or nonusage of drugs?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 24, 2009, 08:55:53 PM »

Do we have a screencap of Crystal's myspace with a reported makeup picture with the caption "getting ready for the show" which was actually preparing for the vigil last weekend?   I struggled to listen to the BNN broadcast & heard that there.  They went on about the Anthonys being involved and not surprisingly I totally agree on that point, they have some nerve supporting their killer while using missing children efforts as a front & blood money to pay their bills - these are not the type of people I would surround myself with EVER much less in crisis.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 24, 2009, 08:57:07 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW  - IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 24, 2009 - Special Guests: Stacy Dittrich, Drew Peterson’s Attorney Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

Join Dana Pretzer Sunday at 9 pm ET and listen live. 

Tonight’s Special Guests will include:

Stacy Dittrich - Author of the new book Mary Jane’s Grave. She is an award winning 15-year law enforcement officer and former detective specializing in sex crimes. 

Joel Brodsky - The attorney for Drew Peterson will fill us in on what is going on with the case against Drew Peterson, charged with the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio.

Robin Sax - Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney who specializes in prosecuting sex crimes against children. Read Robin’s new book, Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe. She will be discussing crimes in the news with her weekly segment, “Nothing But the Sax”.

TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 24, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

Do we have a screencap of Crystal's myspace with a reported makeup picture with the caption "getting ready for the show" which was actually preparing for the vigil last weekend?   I struggled to listen to the BNN broadcast & heard that there.  They went on about the Anthonys being involved and not surprisingly I totally agree on that point, they have some nerve supporting their killer while using missing children efforts as a front & blood money to pay their bills - these are not the type of people I would surround myself with EVER much less in crisis.

I posted the photos about a week or so ago. I can repost.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 24, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 24, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

These were apparently for another show, or interview.. they have been on the site for some time..  Now, what happened with  Haleigh has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The Anthonys brought themselves into this..  So, what we need to deal with is making a determination on why Haleigh need to be removed from the home.. We are going to have to put ourselves in the place of a concerned parent, knowing the homelife style was not good for the children.. This has nothing to do with Money.. I repeat it has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The reason I agreed to post the photos, was the lack of emotion, that I feel is not there.  No tears, no crying, no anger, no hysteria.. And I also repeat these photos have nothing to do with this last show.. so, we need to cut that concept out, completely..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 24, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »

Mlee - do you have the link to the myspace these came from?  Thanks!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 24, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

These were apparently for another show, or interview.. they have been on the site for some time..  Now, what happened with  Haleigh has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The Anthonys brought themselves into this..  So, what we need to deal with is making a determination on why Haleigh need to be removed from the home.. We are going to have to put ourselves in the place of a concerned parent, knowing the homelife style was not good for the children.. This has nothing to do with Money.. I repeat it has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The reason I agreed to post the photos, was the lack of emotion, that I feel is not there.  No tears, no crying, no anger, no hysteria.. And I also repeat these photos have nothing to do with this last show.. so, we need to cut that concept out, completely..
If we are going to concentrate on a concerned parent knowing the homelife style was not good for the children, then pray tell, why would they  take only one and not both?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: May 24, 2009, 09:18:59 PM »

There are some similar ones in a "green room" getting ready for a show on Marie's page at http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

(On the front page)

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: May 24, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »

There are some similar ones in a "green room" getting ready for a show on Marie's page at http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

(On the front page)
they arent on Crystals myspace...I just checked
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 24, 2009, 09:25:49 PM »

(On the front page)

I don't think they ever were. As I recall, they were on Marie's page only.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: May 24, 2009, 09:52:00 PM »

(On the front page)

I don't think they ever were. As I recall, they were on Marie's page only.

Brandi - good to see you.

Please remind me who Marie is, is Marie Crystal's sister?  I'm not sure of the importance of what Marie is saying in the pic.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 24, 2009, 09:56:30 PM »

If someone on Crystal's side had abducted Haleigh I am not understanding how either Crystal, a friend or family member ect... could take ony one of the children and not both but I am on board for checking out Crystal and her side of the family etc...

I remember there was an issue about the MH keys that LE was looking for and that LE had gone to the wrong camp.
Do we have the information nailed down about that particular situation or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.