April 27, 2024, 08:46:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289247 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: May 24, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »

Mlee - do you have the link to the myspace these came from?  Thanks!

Yes, I do.. 

http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 24, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »

StraightTalk (Orange Park, FL) says:

sorry,poca, but it's true. her own sister posted about 3 weeks ago a comment to a buddy on myspace that said they'd been "smokin in the car and broke their stem but had to make due. she specified crystal by name "creep," her nickname for crystal. why would her own sister be posting back-and-forth with one of her friends about their adventures of the night before if she was making it up? why would cobra say crystals hands weren't clean either, then further tell exactly what kind of drugs she was taking? guess he didn't know about the drugs she was smoking in the car "when they broke their stem." can anyone tell us what someone would be smoking out of a stem?? why would kim be so gun-ho on rushing to get jr. out of such a "dangerous situation," then almost 3 months later we find out the paperworks not even been filed? why has she not pushed the courts to take jr. yet? why after almost 3 months has dfs not found any reason to take jr out of the home (though i sure don't like that he's living there either) if the living conditions were as bad as kim tried to make them seem? none of it makes sense if crystals clean and sober. if it were my client and i wanted to prove to the courts and the judge and everyone else involved that my client wasn't doing drugs, i'd make d*mn sure every eyeball i could find would be looking at her clean drug test results. anyone seen them? all imo, of COURSE!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35352

Does anyone have the link to Crystal's sister's myspace page?

Heart
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #822 on: May 24, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »

Blog Radio is on the site.. Ms Pickles said..  "I'm NOT Drunk"..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The biggest difference between the two cases that I see is a $125,000.00 (something like that) reward, and a $35,000.00 reward.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 24, 2009, 10:02:48 PM »

There are some similar ones in a "green room" getting ready for a show on Marie's page at http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

(On the front page)
they arent on Crystals myspace...I just checked

I don't think they ever were. As I recall, they were on Marie's page only.

Brandi - good to see you.

Please remind me who Marie is, is Marie Crystal's sister?  I'm not sure of the importance of what Marie is saying in the pic.

Hi klaasend! I'm not Brandi, but Marie is Crystal's mother.

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: May 24, 2009, 10:15:47 PM »

sorry,poca, but it's true. her own sister posted about 3 weeks ago a comment to a buddy on myspace that said they'd been "smokin in the car and broke their stem but had to make due. she specified crystal by name "creep," her nickname for crystal. why would her own sister be posting back-and-forth with one of her friends about their adventures of the night before if she was making it up? why would cobra say crystals hands weren't clean either, then further tell exactly what kind of drugs she was taking? guess he didn't know about the drugs she was smoking in the car "when they broke their stem." can anyone tell us what someone would be smoking out of a stem?? why would kim be so gun-ho on rushing to get jr. out of such a "dangerous situation," then almost 3 months later we find out the paperworks not even been filed? why has she not pushed the courts to take jr. yet? why after almost 3 months has dfs not found any reason to take jr out of the home (though i sure don't like that he's living there either) if the living conditions were as bad as kim tried to make them seem? none of it makes sense if crystals clean and sober. if it were my client and i wanted to prove to the courts and the judge and everyone else involved that my client wasn't doing drugs, i'd make d*mn sure every eyeball i could find would be looking at her clean drug test results. anyone seen them? all imo, of COURSE!

A stem would most likely be a pipe stem. I wonder what they were smoking?
I wonder if Crystal can be asked to submit to a drug test at this point 
especially since the information is out there for the whole world to see via her own Sister or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 24, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »

Good Morning, I've caught up, and frankly don't know what to think, besides it is a huge mess. Maybe all these people, Cobra, Kim, TJ Hart and Art Harris need to go home and let LE do their work, I don't see how any of this is helping getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh.

I agree Rosie!

Lady....Crystal did not lose custody of her kids for no good reason,,,single fathers do not generally get custody of their children over the mother unless there is reason...
Crystal does not have clean hands in this whole sad saga either...I think that more will come out about Crystal during the investigation...this could all backfire on her....
I hope that the children go to the best possible home and if that is not with either parent, then so be it...

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #826 on: May 24, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »

Mlee, you've been saying it.  I know you have.  I thought the same a few weeks ago when I read that KP is trying to get rid of Cobra.  Or when he was looking at Crystal and KP wasn't happy about it.  I think that's when I waffled on the whole Ron thing.  Somethings wrong with the whole picture...somethings wrong.....somethings wrong....

So.  Why not Jr. too?  Because then it is obviously a parent abduction? It would be too obvious that Crystal got them away because of the money due to Ron for child support? Or was money the incentive all along? Taking a page out of the Anthony's??  Why else...there's something else, I can't grab onto it.

Mlee, weigh in!  Why not Jr.?  Come on Monkeys...why not Jr.?  And I'm in Texas.  What do ya'll need?  And I find myself looking for this little girl every where I go. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: May 24, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

There are some similar ones in a "green room" getting ready for a show on Marie's page at http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207

(On the front page)
they arent on Crystals myspace...I just checked

I don't think they ever were. As I recall, they were on Marie's page only.

Brandi - good to see you.

Please remind me who Marie is, is Marie Crystal's sister?  I'm not sure of the importance of what Marie is saying in the pic.

Thanks, Klaas.

Sorry, I was out doing some stuff.

Marie Griffis, Crystal's mother. She is pictured in the images with Crystal.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: May 24, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

Do we have a screencap of Crystal's myspace with a reported makeup picture with the caption "getting ready for the show" which was actually preparing for the vigil last weekend?   I struggled to listen to the BNN broadcast & heard that there.  They went on about the Anthonys being involved and not surprisingly I totally agree on that point, they have some nerve supporting their killer while using missing children efforts as a front & blood money to pay their bills - these are not the type of people I would surround myself with EVER much less in crisis.

I posted the photos about a week or so ago. I can repost.

These were apparently for another show, or interview.. they have been on the site for some time..  Now, what happened with  Haleigh has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The Anthonys brought themselves into this..  So, what we need to deal with is making a determination on why Haleigh need to be removed from the home.. We are going to have to put ourselves in the place of a concerned parent, knowing the homelife style was not good for the children.. This has nothing to do with Money.. I repeat it has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The reason I agreed to post the photos, was the lack of emotion, that I feel is not there.  No tears, no crying, no anger, no hysteria.. And I also repeat these photos have nothing to do with this last show.. so, we need to cut that concept out, completely..
If we are going to concentrate on a concerned parent knowing the homelife style was not good for the children, then pray tell, why would they  take only one and not both?

Okay, lets go back to that night..   Misty is passed out.... cold....  having a good time somethings just wears you out.  Remember, that Haleigh and Little ron had an issue over what dvd to watch.  Apaprently, little ron won out, and they were laying down watching the movie.  Now, it is a big possibility that Haleigh did not go to sleep, like we thought.  Because, her dvd was in the machine, that the le took. Snow Dogs.. So, little miss was up watching her Movie..  There is no doubt in my mind, that Haleigh opened up the front door.. But, she would not do this for a stranger..  If someone were trying to break in, that child would have been screaming..  So, someone she knew and loved, she opened the door for.  Now, think about the bed.. Misty and little ron were sleeping on. Pushed against the wall.  Think misty on the outside nearest the door, because she isn't going to crawl into bed overtop a child, push the kid over.. So, you have him on the bed near the wall.  You want to remove a sleeping child who is sleeping next to the wall.
You can't get to him, without kneeling on the bed, pulling him down to the bottom of the bed, he would have woke up and let me tell you.. so would misty..  Had he been sleeping on the sofa, or in his own room.. there would have been two children missing that night.... He was not accessable.  I believe they changed her clothing, in the kitchen, gathered whatever they took, threw her dirty shirt in the dirty clothes pile. And left the House.  The back door was BS..  I even think they may have left a note, telling ron where Haleigh was going, but.. before he found the note.. misty was on the phone with the le and the show was on...   Now, think about the path the dogs traveled, down green to monroe, to bucanan cir, back to monroe to tyler and then the railroad tracks.

They got lost leaving the area.. unfamiliar territory.  When they headed down monroe, probably thinking there would be an outlet, there is none, so they circled bucanan cir, no outlet, back to monroe.  The no outlet, there is a ten foot security wooden fence around the entire area.. the only outlet they could find was the one they walked in one, tyler.. Thats the track the dogs followed, to the railroad track.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: May 24, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

From what I understand from reading into a few different websites there are ways to pass the standard drug tests. I'm not exactly sure of whether this is true or not but I thought I'd share what I had read.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: May 24, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

Here is Sarah's http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=370621864

She also has a sister Savannah, I believe. I don't have Savannah's page.

(I don't "do" myspace.) LOL

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 24, 2009, 10:29:40 PM »

Do we have a screencap of Crystal's myspace with a reported makeup picture with the caption "getting ready for the show" which was actually preparing for the vigil last weekend?   I struggled to listen to the BNN broadcast & heard that there.  They went on about the Anthonys being involved and not surprisingly I totally agree on that point, they have some nerve supporting their killer while using missing children efforts as a front & blood money to pay their bills - these are not the type of people I would surround myself with EVER much less in crisis.

I posted the photos about a week or so ago. I can repost.

These were apparently for another show, or interview.. they have been on the site for some time..  Now, what happened with  Haleigh has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The Anthonys brought themselves into this..  So, what we need to deal with is making a determination on why Haleigh need to be removed from the home.. We are going to have to put ourselves in the place of a concerned parent, knowing the homelife style was not good for the children.. This has nothing to do with Money.. I repeat it has nothing to do with the Anthony's.. The reason I agreed to post the photos, was the lack of emotion, that I feel is not there.  No tears, no crying, no anger, no hysteria.. And I also repeat these photos have nothing to do with this last show.. so, we need to cut that concept out, completely..
If we are going to concentrate on a concerned parent knowing the homelife style was not good for the children, then pray tell, why would they  take only one and not both?

Okay, lets go back to that night..   Misty is passed out.... cold....  having a good time somethings just wears you out.  Remember, that Haleigh and Little ron had an issue over what dvd to watch.  Apaprently, little ron won out, and they were laying down watching the movie.  Now, it is a big possibility that Haleigh did not go to sleep, like we thought.  Because, her dvd was in the machine, that the le took. Snow Dogs.. So, little miss was up watching her Movie..  There is no doubt in my mind, that Haleigh opened up the front door.. But, she would not do this for a stranger..  If someone were trying to break in, that child would have been screaming..  So, someone she knew and loved, she opened the door for.  Now, think about the bed.. Misty and little ron were sleeping on. Pushed against the wall.  Think misty on the outside nearest the door, because she isn't going to crawl into bed overtop a child, push the kid over.. So, you have him on the bed near the wall.  You want to remove a sleeping child who is sleeping next to the wall.
You can't get to him, without kneeling on the bed, pulling him down to the bottom of the bed, he would have woke up and let me tell you.. so would misty..  Had he been sleeping on the sofa, or in his own room.. there would have been two children missing that night.... He was not accessable.  I believe they changed her clothing, in the kitchen, gathered whatever they took, threw her dirty shirt in the dirty clothes pile. And left the House.  The back door was BS..  I even think they may have left a note, telling ron where Haleigh was going, but.. before he found the note.. misty was on the phone with the le and the show was on...   Now, think about the path the dogs traveled, down green to monroe, to bucanan cir, back to monroe to tyler and then the railroad tracks.

They got lost leaving the area.. unfamiliar territory.  When they headed down monroe, probably thinking there would be an outlet, there is none, so they circled bucanan cir, no outlet, back to monroe.  The no outlet, there is a ten foot security wooden fence around the entire area.. the only outlet they could find was the one they walked in one, tyler.. Thats the track the dogs followed, to the railroad track.
I recall there were differering answers between Marie and Crystal as to whether she had ever been in that MH or not.
I am going out for a few so maybe another poster can get the links to prove the differing answers on that.
BBL

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: May 24, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »

I recall there were differering answers between Marie and Crystal as to whether "she" had ever been in that MH or not.
I am going out for a few so maybe another poster can get the links to prove the differing answers on that.
BBL

"she" meaning Crystal.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 24, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA.htm 

I've said it all along, these personal vendettas and/or custody battle has totally taken this case off its tracks - hellooo finding what happened to Haleigh should be the ONLY focus right now, the rest can be dealt with at the appropriate time.

I'm disgusted with ALL of the individuals surrounding this case on both sides & its neck deep - what happened here with Cobra is gonna bite them all in the bum, their error was trying to run him out of town to keep his mouth shut & attempting to ruin this man's livelihood & reputation, shameful.   You can bet he's gonna be more determined now, I can't say I approve of the approach but is it any wonder now why he has cameras rolling he cant trust anyone in this mess!   Now its clear why KP had to hire her own attorney, which I found to be a rather interesting development.  Say what you will about Ron but at least his attorneys are handling their end professionally & ethically.    Kim is just a snake in the grass grabbing onto this case for the media spotlight & she is not doing Crystal any favors.  If she did this & she had a history with Cobra & his ex-wife, shouldn't it beg the question what this woman would be willing to do or lie about to advance her agenda?  Ya know dirty secrets have a way of always rising to the top, the truth will prevail eventually but my main concern is that it is sadly probably too late for Haleigh's benefit & well being.  These adults involved should be ashamed of themselves for their past & present behavior, I'm amazed at the ignorance & depth of muck with the whole lot of them from both sides.   Can we not get back to what should be the only burning question:   Where is Haleigh?!!!

Great post Cappy! I have said all along just about the same thing that you have said about KP....she is there to butter her own toast...She started all of the bad feelings between Ron and Crystal...before she showed up, at least they were decent to each other and comforting each other, as witnessed in several pictures...jmo....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: May 24, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

pocahanas
Alachua, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#35384 5 min ago
In answer to the questions about Ron and Misty living in the tent and that that should be reason enough to take Ron Jr.....that was looked into and it was proven that only Ron and Misty stayed in the tent.....Jr was staying in the home with the grandmother and that was checked on several times, also Crystal has been wanting to come back to the Haleigh center, its the doctors that tell her to step away from the place they think causes her stress and anxiety,she calls it Haleigh's house.... Also, the reason there has not been papers filed is because Kim said they are still looking into alegations about somethings and waiting to see what comes out of all that before they file.....also, I dont care what Crystals sister wrote on her my space page, this girl isnt the best place to get info from and everybody cant have it both ways.....scream for facts about some things and take someone's words for another thing, Crystal is not on drugs, not anything she hasnt been told to take...and yes, she has been following up on her Doctors appointments...Words are gonna fly when someones finances dont pan out and thats just how it is....some are damned if they do and damned if they dont!! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: May 24, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

I recall there were differering answers between Marie and Crystal as to whether she had ever been in that MH or not.
BBL

Yes, the interview is priceless.. I had such problems trying to find the entire thing..
It was with NG. Crystal was talking about the back door, and made statements to the effect that no one could get in that door from the outside, and it was too high for the kids to open.. Something to this effect. She was so clear about this topic, that it left questions with NG and an FBI profiler they had on the show, that had questions about how she could know all of these things.  When NG ask her about her knowledge, she said, it was from what ron said. When NG ask her if she had been in the mobile home since Haleigh went missing, first she said YES, then said Oh No..  When NG ask Marie, Crystal answered for Marie and said No, she hasn't been.

There are several interviews that if you watch, you set there are really go , oh my gosh.
They hold hands so tight, their circulation is almost cut off..   on one interview, Crystal is ask a question, and she doesn't respond, just looks at the reporter, and Marie has to elbow her to get her started.

Still another interview,  Marie is holding Crystal as Crystal is sobbing???, and tears are flowing down Marie's face at one of the Vigils, Marie looks into the Camera and says, I know Haleigh is missing her Daddy.  I sort of shook my head and thought, hey your holding her Mommy, isn't she missing her Mommy and Daddy???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: May 24, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »

A stem would most likely be a pipe stem. I wonder what they were smoking?
I wonder if Crystal can be asked to submit to a drug test at this point 
especially since the information is out there for the whole world to see via her own Sister or?

2Spunky says:

Crystal's been back in Baker County since her 2nd seizure. She said that in her video taped interview with TJHart, and her family and those who hung around HBC for a few weeks after also said that. She came back for 3 days during which time she had her 1AM seizure at HBC and was running around with an ax in her hand with Chloe and her sister Sarah there with her. She went back to Baker County immediately after she went to the ER for that event. That's when all of the stories from Sarah's MySpace page surfaced. Seems she'd been telling about the couple of days leading up to that final event, and someone one apparently copied those portions of her page and put them out on the internet. I'm with Hobbit in that I don't think either Crystal or Ron are capable or responsible enough to take care of children - Haleigh, Jr., Chloe, or Chad's two that are supposedly living with them, though I've seen nothing to confirm that. I know that I personally wouldn't want or allow my children to live in a home with someone who was legally barred from seeing his own children for 2 years due to reported violence and abuse.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35377

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: May 24, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

Mlee - do yt
I must have missed all of these photos if they were previously posted here! I never saw them all doodied up for the show! hmmmmmmm......

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 24, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

Mlee - do yt
I must have missed all of these photos if they were previously posted here! I never saw them all doodied up for the show! hmmmmmmm......

wow....I really messed this quote up...sorry...I am on my laptop which I don't use real often so I must have pressed on something that I didn't notice!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 24, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

Mlee - do yt

wow....I really messed this quote up...sorry...I am on my laptop which I don't use real often so I must have pressed on something that I didn't notice!

Happens to the best of us.

Just glad you are here, cookie Wink

Yes, mlee pointed them out some time ago, and I went and uploaded most of them to my photobucket account, and made note of the URL for Marie's page back then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.