April 27, 2024, 09:26:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289290 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: May 24, 2009, 10:51:39 PM »

See? Now I went and did it too, cookie!  LOL

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: May 24, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

Please light a candle for Haleigh:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Halei

and Adji:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=adji

and Jaliek Rainwalker:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

Keep them in our prayers.

Thank you.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: May 24, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »

thanks Jag...will do!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: May 24, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207    This is Maries myspace  http://www.myspace.com/sarah32063 this is sarahs. hope its what u were lookinng for
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/luckylady1207    This is Maries myspace  http://www.myspace.com/sarah32063 this is sarahs. hope its what u were lookinng for
HEART...Sarah is Crystals sister.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: May 24, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »

Thanks lady!

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: May 25, 2009, 12:19:52 AM »

StraightTalk (Orange Park, FL) says:

sorry,poca, but it's true. her own sister posted about 3 weeks ago a comment to a buddy on myspace that said they'd been "smokin in the car and broke their stem but had to make due. she specified crystal by name "creep," her nickname for crystal. why would her own sister be posting back-and-forth with one of her friends about their adventures of the night before if she was making it up? why would cobra say crystals hands weren't clean either, then further tell exactly what kind of drugs she was taking? guess he didn't know about the drugs she was smoking in the car "when they broke their stem." can anyone tell us what someone would be smoking out of a stem?? why would kim be so gun-ho on rushing to get jr. out of such a "dangerous situation," then almost 3 months later we find out the paperworks not even been filed? why has she not pushed the courts to take jr. yet? why after almost 3 months has dfs not found any reason to take jr out of the home (though i sure don't like that he's living there either) if the living conditions were as bad as kim tried to make them seem? none of it makes sense if crystals clean and sober. if it were my client and i wanted to prove to the courts and the judge and everyone else involved that my client wasn't doing drugs, i'd make d*mn sure every eyeball i could find would be looking at her clean drug test results. anyone seen them? all imo, of COURSE!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35352

Does anyone have the link to Crystal's sister's myspace page?
pocahanas
Alachua, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#35384 5 min ago
In answer to the questions about Ron and Misty living in the tent and that that should be reason enough to take Ron Jr.....that was looked into and it was proven that only Ron and Misty stayed in the tent.....Jr was staying in the home with the grandmother and that was checked on several times, also Crystal has been wanting to come back to the Haleigh center, its the doctors that tell her to step away from the place they think causes her stress and anxiety,she calls it Haleigh's house.... Also, the reason there has not been papers filed is because Kim said they are still looking into alegations about somethings and waiting to see what comes out of all that before they file.....also, I dont care what Crystals sister wrote on her my space page, this girl isnt the best place to get info from and everybody cant have it both ways.....scream for facts about some things and take someone's words for another thing, Crystal is not on drugs, not anything she hasnt been told to take...and yes, she has been following up on her Doctors appointments...Words are gonna fly when someones finances dont pan out and thats just how it is....some are damned if they do and damned if they dont!! 
Who is this pocahanas person???
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: May 25, 2009, 12:20:02 AM »

lady, do you remember what the latest info on Jeremiah Regan is?

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: May 25, 2009, 12:48:51 AM »

lady, do you remember what the latest info on Jeremiah Regan is?
Sorry Heart I do not..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: May 25, 2009, 12:58:40 AM »

StraightTalk (Orange Park, FL) says:

sorry,poca, but it's true. her own sister posted about 3 weeks ago a comment to a buddy on myspace that said they'd been "smokin in the car and broke their stem but had to make due. she specified crystal by name "creep," her nickname for crystal. why would her own sister be posting back-and-forth with one of her friends about their adventures of the night before if she was making it up? why would cobra say crystals hands weren't clean either, then further tell exactly what kind of drugs she was taking? guess he didn't know about the drugs she was smoking in the car "when they broke their stem." can anyone tell us what someone would be smoking out of a stem?? why would kim be so gun-ho on rushing to get jr. out of such a "dangerous situation," then almost 3 months later we find out the paperworks not even been filed? why has she not pushed the courts to take jr. yet? why after almost 3 months has dfs not found any reason to take jr out of the home (though i sure don't like that he's living there either) if the living conditions were as bad as kim tried to make them seem? none of it makes sense if crystals clean and sober. if it were my client and i wanted to prove to the courts and the judge and everyone else involved that my client wasn't doing drugs, i'd make d*mn sure every eyeball i could find would be looking at her clean drug test results. anyone seen them? all imo, of COURSE!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35352

Does anyone have the link to Crystal's sister's myspace page?
pocahanas
Alachua, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#35384 5 min ago
In answer to the questions about Ron and Misty living in the tent and that that should be reason enough to take Ron Jr.....that was looked into and it was proven that only Ron and Misty stayed in the tent.....Jr was staying in the home with the grandmother and that was checked on several times, also Crystal has been wanting to come back to the Haleigh center, its the doctors that tell her to step away from the place they think causes her stress and anxiety,she calls it Haleigh's house.... Also, the reason there has not been papers filed is because Kim said they are still looking into alegations about somethings and waiting to see what comes out of all that before they file.....also, I dont care what Crystals sister wrote on her my space page, this girl isnt the best place to get info from and everybody cant have it both ways.....scream for facts about some things and take someone's words for another thing, Crystal is not on drugs, not anything she hasnt been told to take...and yes, she has been following up on her Doctors appointments...Words are gonna fly when someones finances dont pan out and thats just how it is....some are damned if they do and damned if they dont!! 
Who is this pocahanas person???
Ahhh nevermind I figured it out...
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: May 25, 2009, 01:53:27 AM »

Hi please could a talented monkey assemble a structure of Dorothy Annette Stallings husbands?
I get all messed up with this womens husbands, first was it Squires or was it Welfenberg?
So it three times we think she was married?

Why can't we find anything on Joe Stephan Squires?  Do we know if he is really dead or just playing dead?

woooh holiday weekends are tiring!.....thought a break might do me good but found myself following relatives around trying to talk about the case search with them lol....they were looking at me like I was crazy !....glad to be back in the cage. I am trying to catch up on everything....I see you monkeys were working steady....

Okay it was Dorothy to Squires first....Dorothy to Welfenberg second....then Dorothy to Sykes last.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 25, 2009, 01:54:54 AM »

Hi please could a talented monkey assemble a structure of Dorothy Annette Stallings husbands?
I get all messed up with this womens husbands, first was it Squires or was it Welfenberg?

Why can't we find anything on Joe Stephan Squires?  Do we know if he is really dead or just playing dead?

woooh holiday weekends are tiring!.....thought a break might do me good but found myself following relatives around trying to talk about the case search with them lol....they were looking at me like I was crazy !....glad to be back in the cage. I am trying to catch up on everything....I see you monkeys were working steady....

Okay it was Dorothy to Squires first....Dorothy to Welfenberg second....then Dorothy to Sykes last.

I think that Squires is still alive?....found one on intellius in Nevada? Not sure if it is him?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #852 on: May 25, 2009, 07:06:13 AM »

Thank-you, 2cents.

Is this RC's relative in Florida?  I highlighted on Myles Sykes OBIT his sisters listed and her name, I found her on peoplefinders.com she is a Sykes, or Glenda Miller, I believe she is on line 27 on Peoplefinders.com. She is 70 and she may fit into Sykes sister listed on his Obit. Thanks. I have posted the peoplefinders information on a few pages back, I just feel crumpy to repeatly post this womans information, I think it is important or I wouldn't have done it. I can't assume she is the relative but it looks pretty darn close.

I think that Squires is still alive?....found one on intellius in Nevada? Not sure if it is him?

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: May 25, 2009, 08:56:07 AM »

Memorial Day 2009 … Remember & Honor Our Brave who Have Served and Sacrificed for Your Freedoms

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/25/memorial-day-2009-remember-honor-our-brave-who-have-served-and-sacrificed-for-your-freedoms/

On this Memorial Day please remember to give thanks and honor those who have laid down their lives in the ultimate sacrifice to protect our liberty and freedom.

To often in the United States we look for heroes in the wrong places or we use the term hero when it should never be. These individuals who have died to protect our way of life are and always will be true, American Heroes.

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day ... Please remember to say a prayer and thank those who have laid down their lives for us.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 25, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Memorial Day 2009 … Remember & Honor Our Brave who Have Served and Sacrificed for Your Freedoms

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/25/memorial-day-2009-remember-honor-our-brave-who-have-served-and-sacrificed-for-your-freedoms/

On this Memorial Day please remember to give thanks and honor those who have laid down their lives in the ultimate sacrifice to protect our liberty and freedom.

To often in the United States we look for heroes in the wrong places or we use the term hero when it should never be. These individuals who have died to protect our way of life are and always will be true, American Heroes.

May everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day ... Please remember to say a prayer and thank those who have laid down their lives for us.

Along with our Prayers, we wish you and your Family a safe and happy Holiday also.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #855 on: May 25, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »

Thank-you, I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Memorial Day also. Many true American heroes  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #856 on: May 25, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »

Red,

A prayer also for the men and women suffering from wounds and stress related illinesses due to war.
That must be a living hell, returning from war and reliving the nightmares every minute of every day for the rest of your life.
God Bless the soldiers,

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: May 25, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »

Thank-you, 2cents.

Is this RC's relative in Florida?  I highlighted on Myles Sykes OBIT his sisters listed and her name, I found her on peoplefinders.com she is a Sykes, or Glenda Miller, I believe she is on line 27 on Peoplefinders.com. She is 70 and she may fit into Sykes sister listed on his Obit. Thanks. I have posted the peoplefinders information on a few pages back, I just feel crumpy to repeatly post this womans information, I think it is important or I wouldn't have done it. I can't assume she is the relative but it looks pretty darn close.

Deceased Name: Myles K. Sykes, 61 

WELAKA -- Myles Kirby Sykes, 61, a retiree of Florida Department of Agriculture, died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002.

A native of Island Grove, he was a longtime resident of Hawthorne. Mr. Sykes was a member of First Baptist Church of Fruitland Park.

Survivors include his wife of 22 years, Annette Sykes, Welaka; son, Ronald Cummings, Crescent City; stepson, Donald Squires, Crescent City; daughters, Teresa Neves, Lady Lake, Melanie Kintzler, Oakfield, Wis., and Crystal Cummings, Wildwood; brothers, Thomas Sykes, Ocala, William Sykes, Opelika, Ala., and James Sykes, Marianna; sisters, Margie Boles, Gainesville, Berniece Woodward, Micanopy, Frances Coullette, Jacksonville, Glenda Miller, Texas and Cora Sue Price, Island Grove; 10 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Good morning Seahorse, saw you on and then you were gone..  You and Two Cents have done a great job in your digging. But, after yesterday's reports.. it looks like we are going to have to jump the fence and start digging on the other side.  So, I guess the primary families to look at are Sheffield, John's, St. Johns and Graffis.  And the counties are St. Johns, Baker, Putnam.  I know the Sheffield and St. John's families came out of Georgia into Florida from previous digging, and the went back to Georgia and then back to Florida.. Don't ask me why.. all of our Ancestors seemed to have the itch to move back and forth, and they did so at great hardship.. Anyway.. Thats where I will be digging. Georgia and Florida, of course you know there is expansion with the families and they are found in about every state. Added family names to look at, ickerman, Jocobs, Hale (extended families)  We know that Crystal has two sisters and a brother named marcus.  I think there is already info on the forum that was posted that will help guide us.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0;wap2

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
monkeymiser
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: May 25, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »

In answer to what is smoked in stem it is usually crack cocaine!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #859 on: May 25, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »

In answer to what is smoked in stem it is usually crack cocaine!
WELCOME I thought so, but wasn't sure, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.