April 28, 2024, 12:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289351 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: May 25, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »

Good morning and welcome to Scared Monkeys, monkeymiser

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 25, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »

In answer to what is smoked in stem it is usually crack cocaine!

I have been all over that myspace page, and I have never found anything posted like that which refers to this.  I do believe it was just rumor and speculation.  It was posted on another site and then brought over here.  Unless someone can give us a link to take us to that location it was original found, actual statement then, we can't touch that. That would be an accusation and possible a slander that we could get in trouble for. And I won't walk that path, and would suggest that no one else does. I just went back through over 200 postings on that site. I repeat there is nothing there.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
crazybabyborg
« Reply #862 on: May 25, 2009, 11:18:10 AM »

Happy Memorial Day to all Monkeys! Welcome, monkeymiser!    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: May 25, 2009, 11:18:12 AM »

I have been all over that myspace page, and I have never found anything posted like that which refers to this.  I do believe it was just rumor and speculation.  It was posted on another site and then brought over here.  Unless someone can give us a link to take us to that location it was original found, actual statement then, we can't touch that. That would be an accusation and possible a slander that we could get in trouble for. And I won't walk that path, and would suggest that no one else does. I just went back through over 200 postings on that site. I repeat there is nothing there.
I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but at WS Stormy a local did say that Misty was at the hospital yesterday for pain in her side, she was released so it could not have been apendicitis. There is conversation about Stormy's friend talking to Ron at the hospital, and it is interesting to say the least. But again, I don't know if this is rumor or not. All of this is just frustrating. And now we have a sweet little girl with an Amber Alert issued in Michigan, which I pray ends well  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: May 25, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »

CBB Happy Memorial Day to you as well, and to all the Monkeys and their families  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: May 25, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »

Thanks, norose! Right backatcha!   

On this day when we are remembering the sacrifices made for us by others, I can't help but remember the children here that are lost and that should be with a loving family of their own. Prayers for Haleigh, and Caylee, and all those who are displaced, passed into heaven, or simply not afforded a family that cares. I'm grateful for the SM family and proud that I'm part of it, because of those who emotionally surrogate for these little ones. God Bless You All!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 25, 2009, 11:36:10 AM »

Thanks, norose! Right backatcha!   

On this day when we are remembering the sacrifices made for us by others, I can't help but remember the children here that are lost and that should be with a loving family of their own. Prayers for Haleigh, and Caylee, and all those who are displaced, passed into heaven, or simply not afforded a family that cares. I'm grateful for the SM family and proud that I'm part of it, because of those who emotionally surrogate for these little ones. God Bless You All!

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day CBB and No Rose.. I hope you have family gathering.. And I am sorry that Misty is having problems, if she is.. Hope all will be okay with her.

monkeymiser
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: May 25, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Glad to be here 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 25, 2009, 12:22:57 PM »

I apologize for not welcoming you first, before I fussed.  Forgive me, and welcome to the Monkey Cage.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: May 25, 2009, 12:26:43 PM »

Happy Memorial Day all Monkeys and Guests!

And Welcome monkeymiser!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: May 25, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

Good morning mlee!  Are you a friend of Sarahs on myspace?  I have read that there is a screenshot of the page where Sarah posted that message floating around on the net somewhere.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 25, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »

Welcome Monkeymiser

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 25, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Happy Memorial Day all Monkeys and Guests!

And Welcome monkeymiser!

Good morning Heart, ready for a Holiday.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 25, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

Good morning mlee!  Are you a friend of Sarahs on myspace?  I have read that there is a screenshot of the page where Sarah posted that message floating around on the net somewhere.

No, Heart I'm not.. haven't been to Sarah's page to go throught it, I did pull it up for the address.  I'll be very honest with you, from what I have seen on the other's, these sisters are very tight with one another. I can't even begin to imagine one saying anything harmful about the other.  They seem like a very tight family unit.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 25, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

Nice to have a new monkey posting!

Welcome to the monkey cage, monkeymiser.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 25, 2009, 01:14:25 PM »

No, Heart I'm not.. haven't been to Sarah's page to go throught it, I did pull it up for the address.  I'll be very honest with you, from what I have seen on the other's, these sisters are very tight with one another. I can't even begin to imagine one saying anything harmful about the other.  They seem like a very tight family unit.

Adding to my own quote.. I am not even going to get caught up in that.. I know who posted it on topix. I am not going to get caught up in any of this..
I will help search for Haleigh, but will not be caught up in taking sides either way.  I will go in the direction that I believe has been suggest to look. But, I am not into helping anyone cause more harm than has already been done. Art said, quote unquote, he had knowledge and it had been verified, she was drug free on her screening.  That is not any of my business, its between her and DCS and LE. I am not walking down that path.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #876 on: May 25, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »

Welcome MonkeyMiser  Smile

Quick questions for the brilliant monkeys on board today.  Who is the man in the camo behind Crystals mother in this video, and is the man standing behind Crystal Chad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H5oEauLF4

Thank you

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 25, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »

Quick questions for the brilliant monkeys on board today.  Who is the man in the camo behind Crystals mother in this video, and is the man standing behind Crystal Chad?

Thank you

To be very honest with you, I can only guess that it is either Chad Graffis or Marcus Sheffield.  Thats about the best I can do.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: May 25, 2009, 01:26:12 PM »

Haleigh's Case At a Standstill

GLEN SAINT MARY, FL -- Monday is National Missing Children's Day.

The case that captured so many people's attention on the First Coast this year is that of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

In Baker County, Haleigh's mother and her family have almost regained a sense of normalcy.

However, there is a big, gaping hole.

Haleigh has been missing for almost four months.

"I try to keep myself occupied so I don't stay stressed out," Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, told First Coast News Sunday.

Sheffield continues to take care of her youngest child. Haleigh's grandmother, Marie Griffis, is back on her school bus route and tends to their farm in Glen St. Mary.

It's a hundred miles away from where Haleigh disappeared from her father's Putnam County home in February.

Griffis said, "There's not a waking moment that we're not wondering where is Haleigh and who has her. It's awful. It's just awful."

On the edge of the Griffis property is a large sign with Haleigh's picture on it, asking if you've seen her.

When it comes to the investigation, there's not much new to report.

Griffis said she and her daughter keep in touch with investigators at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Griffis said, the investigators have "this one path that they're on. But everything that comes into them just goes nowhere-- but right back to the same road they're going down. Until they get all the information they need, we're at a standstill."

The case of the missing girl has periodically shifted attention onto so many different angles and extra players in the past few months.

Haleigh's mother said, "I think it's nonsense because [the attention] should not be taken off of Haleigh, and it has been. Everybody is worried about what everybody else is doing. They need to be worried about Haleigh."

Meanwhile, life goes on but the pain of living life without answers about Haleigh continues.

"It's awful knowing we have to go on in our daily lives without her," Griffis said.

Haleigh's mother teared up and said, "There's no way to describe it."

If you know any information about the Haleigh Cummings case or have seen her, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=138565&catid=3

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 25, 2009, 01:31:20 PM »

Thank you

Thunder are you asking about the man that is not looking at the camera and is spitting tobacco?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.