April 27, 2024, 05:13:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289282 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 25, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »

Thank-you Brandi  an angelic monkey

Beautiful, Brandi.  I am happy to see her family amongst the pics you post.

I agree.  Very beautiful, Brandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: May 25, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

This is of course...way O/T...but I wanted you all to see.  This happened about 20 minutes from where I live.  I had heard on the radio about someone being reported, and a description of the person and vehicle.  Here is the news report on the arrest and the offender.  Adding that I live in Canada.

Florida Man Nabbed in Luring Case

Posted by Andrea on Friday, May 22nd, 2009 pm 4:45:43 PM
With the assistance of a keen citizen and Dryden OPP, The Dryden Police Service is please to advise the officers caught Kenneth Luedtke age 68 of Florida Today at Canadian Tire. The arrest was made in relation to the child luring investigation from May 5th. Luedtke will be held in custody, pending further investigation. The Dryden Police would like to thank the citizens of Dryden for their assistance in bringing a quick end to this disturbing investigation.

Did a bit of checking the white pages...

Kenneth R Luedtke

2100 Kings Hwy, Lot 888

Punta Gorda, FL 33980-4250

phone number unavailable

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS
Lookup Background Info for Kenneth Luedtke.
View Photos of Punta Gorda Singles at Match.com®
Find Kenneth Luedtke 's Email

View Kenneth Luedtke's Profile •Make it easy for people to contact you on WhitePages.com

Learn more
Add your listing
•Ken R Luedtkehome

2500 Aaron St, Apt 411

Port Charlotte, FL 33952-6747

phone number unavailable

Listing Details

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #922 on: May 25, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

Hi Brandi,

Thank-you for elegant welcome sign. Did you also do the razzle dazzle seahorse? I saw two seahorses, both are great.
Was one yours? Thank-you. Keep up your nice work, we all need beauty.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 25, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »

The post below is in reference to Misty and Jr while at the clinic.

MyLipsRSealed (Jacksonville, FL) says:

Locally (near the Satsuma area), they say she thumped him on the back of the head with a finger while at a local health clinic. Not proven, but widely spread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35648

hey, i'm just telling you what one of the locals who claimed to be there said. they said it was so harmless that it normally wouldn't even have fazed them had it not been Misty and they were paying attention to how she acted around jr. they did say it had been blown way out of proportion but you'd think she'd have known all eyes would be on her. wonder how she got him there since she has no license?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35664
Oh heart im sure we will hear alot of different opinions on her actions..Anything said over there I chalk up as bs..
It appears a lot of what anyone says just about anywhere in this case is bs.

However I don't discount everything just because of where it is posted.

And I don't assume that just because something is posted somewhere it is fact.

We've been there before in this case.

Best thing to really do, is just put it on the rumor pile and lets wait until Le or DCS does something, if they don't..  then you know it isn't a big deal, if they do then you know it was true. Better than trying to second guess.  Best not to take side on the issue. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 25, 2009, 08:59:55 PM »

Do we have a list or partial tree of the Griffis,johns ,St.johns,sheffield names??

This was compiled by the Mod's.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0;wap2

I don't know who Ms Julie is.. I did realize that the two little girls, one of course was Haleigh.. all dressed up, and the other is Haleigh's Aunt, Crystal's little sister. I had not realized her baby sister was so young.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: May 25, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »

Do we have a list or partial tree of the Griffis,johns ,St.johns,sheffield names??

This was compiled by the Mod's.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0;wap2

I don't know who Ms Julie is.. I did realize that the two little girls, one of course was Haleigh.. all dressed up, and the other is Haleigh's Aunt, Crystal's little sister. I had not realized her baby sister was so young.

Thank you mlee  .....I appreciate it!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: May 25, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »

Locally (near the Satsuma area), they say she thumped him on the back of the head with a finger while at a local health clinic. Not proven, but widely spread.

hey, i'm just telling you what one of the locals who claimed to be there said. they said it was so harmless that it normally wouldn't even have fazed them had it not been Misty and they were paying attention to how she acted around jr. they did say it had been blown way out of proportion but you'd think she'd have known all eyes would be on her. wonder how she got him there since she has no license?

Oh heart im sure we will hear alot of different opinions on her actions..Anything said over there I chalk up as bs..

Best thing to really do, is just put it on the rumor pile and lets wait until Le or DCS does something, if they don't..  then you know it isn't a big deal, if they do then you know it was true. Better than trying to second guess.  Best not to take side on the issue. 

Then just about everything that has been posted on these threads should be moved to the rumor thread including your posts.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 25, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »

Then just about everything that has been posted on these threads should be moved to the rumor thread including your posts.

Also, I have not and will not take either side, for the simple fact that I am well aware that I do not know any of the individuals involved. So therefore I cannot say what any of them are or are not capable of.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 25, 2009, 09:34:01 PM »

Your probably right Heart.. Because right now we have a Cold Case, and nothing we had from the past is going to do us any good.  So, do we go forward looking on the other side of the street for Haleigh, or do we just stop.  And to date, I have seen very little over at Topix, that hasn't generally come from over here.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: May 25, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

Your probably right Heart.. Because right now we have a Cold Case, and nothing we had from the past is going to do us any good.  So, do we go forward looking on the other side of the street for Haleigh, or do we just stop.  And to date, I have seen very little over at Topix, that hasn't generally come from over here.

And everything over here comes from somewhere else.  I don't think that we have anyone on the ground in Satsuma or Palatka actually investigating this case.  We get our info from newspapers, cable news, blogs, via the net,etc.. You may not like Topix, but that is your choice.  However imho  there are some things that have been useful that has been posted there and it did not come from here.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: May 25, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »

Hi Brandi,

Thank-you for elegant welcome sign. Did you also do the razzle dazzle seahorse? I saw two seahorses, both are great.

Seahorse

Thank you, Seahorse. No, I did not post a seahorse or make one that was posted in this thread.

I did, however create one for you at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg816752#msg816752

I agree, the beauty and humor at times, is very important to helping us focus on why we are here and being able to cope with the tragedies.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: May 25, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »

#121  Art Harris Says:
May 25th, 2009 at 11:34 am

This comes from a reader…just copied from my in box. Happy Memorial Day to all. Art

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your dedication to this little girls case. I hope, against increasing odds, that she is found alive and will recover from whatever terrors she has experienced away from her family.

In light of all the child abduction/murder stories that have been increasingly exposed, all any parent can ask is please, please, keep this story alive! I wish you, the detectives of the Putnam County PD, William Eugene Staubs (Cobra), Jan and Simon Barrett the very best with your efforts.

Not everyone comes from the very best of circumstances, even those that do are capable of being ‘bad’ people.

The next time you see Ron Cummings, please tell him, people out here - like me - wish him and his family continued strength for him, his ex - Crystal Sheffield, and his current wife Misty and they are in our prayers.

With respect, Sara

http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/23/haleigh-cummings-cobra-arrested-bonds-out/#comments

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 25, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

Hi Brandi,

Seahorse

Thank you, Seahorse. No, I did not post a seahorse or make one that was posted in this thread.

I did, however create one for you at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg816752#msg816752

I agree, the beauty and humor at times, is very important to helping us focus on why we are here and being able to cope with the tragedies.

Hey Brandi...have been out of town and barely here but I am so pleased that you are joining us again! did you get caught up on the stuff that you were doing?
xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: May 25, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »

thanks Heart for the article...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: May 25, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »

Beautiful picture Brandi....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:50 AM »

Haleigh and her little sister,   I love this picture,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 26, 2009, 08:22:03 AM »

Haleigh and her little sister,   I love this picture,

very sweet picture....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 26, 2009, 08:24:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

laujorlyn (Tallahassee, FL Tallahassee, F) says:

Misty (and that is her name) did go to the hospital. She is not pregnant.
She was discharged after a few hours.

Of course we do not have a dx but she is not pg.

This information came from someone who was at the hosptial when she was there.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35700

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: May 26, 2009, 08:49:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

laujorlyn (Tallahassee, FL Tallahassee, F) says:

Misty (and that is her name) did go to the hospital. She is not pregnant.
She was discharged after a few hours.

Of course we do not have a dx but she is not pg.

This information came from someone who was at the hosptial when she was there.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post35700

morning!
did you read the post over there by BS? kindof agree with some of that post...Ron has shown more restraint as far as bad mouthing Crystal....jmo...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 26, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »

Good Moring  All Monkeys ,
No new news from me, but, I did read this article, telling of how fdle is making a new way of identifying bodies they find. Apparently, there are over 50 thousand known bodies, without identifications  nationwide!!   Now, that is a head shaker for sure .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-cold-cases-missing-link-fdle-052609,0,2379006.story
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.