April 28, 2024, 03:35:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289313 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 26, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »

Something I have been wondering about here.

The weekend prior to Haleigh's dissapearance it was said that Amber Brooks and Misty had nearly gone to blows over the message that Misty had put in Amber's comments section of her "My Space" page.
"i got ur man and i will have ur baby to"

Nay Nay said she had dropped Misty off at her Brother's house. (I'm assuming she meant Misty's Brother's house.)
Nay Nay then stated that at some point she allowed Amber Brooks to borrow her car and that Amber had gotten the car stuck in the mud and that there was a dent in the trunk.
There was more to that story but what I am wondering is what (if any) significance this would have on Haleigh's disappearance?
That is a lot of information and I am wondering exactly why Nay Nay would share all of that publicly if she thought it were significant to the case? Why not take that information straight to LE?
Also I have not seen anything where Amber is disputing anything that Nay Nay said.

We've heard from Nay Nay and WBG about that night but no so much from Amber Brooks...why?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 26, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 26, 2009, 05:16:35 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/The-search-for-Haleigh-continues/xSJ8-u1rW0CysJ2g29cRFw.cspx

new article on cobra....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 26, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

Bounty hunter from Haleigh case charged

Cummings attorney: We are not involved

Updated: Tuesday, 26 May 2009, 1:01 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 26 May 2009, 12:55 PM EDT

SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - On Tuesday, attorneys representing Haleigh Cumming's family said they are not involved in a civil case involving a bounty hunter who was was charged over the weekend with falsely imprisoning a man who was free on bail on a child-sex charge.

William Eugene Staubs, 51, who goes by the name “Cobra,” was arrested Friday after police said he handcuffed 55-year-old Daniel Everett Snodgrass March 20 and held him against his will for about an hour.

On Tuesday, the attorney’s representing the Cummings released a statement that said they were not involved in the civil case about Cobra’s false imprisonment. “Snodgrass was formerly, before being ruled out, a person of interest in Haleigh’s disappearance,” the statement read.

Cobra was allegedly taped by news reporter Art Harris during the imprisonment and interrogation of Snodgrass. “Cobra and Art Harris have shared information and collaborated in this case,” attorney's also wrote in the statement.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/052609cummings_statement

The article is unclear which attorneys since both Haleigh's parents have an attorney or attorneys.  By "Cummings" do they indeed mean Ron's attorneys?  Foxorlando should have clarified this better & delved further.  If it is indeed KP she best be careful with her statements because word has it there is proof that she made a few phone calls & one has to wonder why she gave the money to post nay-nay & Amber's bonds...hinky meter way up.

Hi Cap!

Haleigh has only one parent with the last name of Cummings, that is her father Ron.
Haleigh's  mother's last name is Sheffield

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: May 26, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »

The weekend prior to Haleigh's dissapearance it was said that Amber Brooks and Misty had nearly gone to blows over the message that Misty had put in Amber's comments section of her "My Space" page.

Nay Nay said she had dropped Misty off at her Brother's house. (I'm assuming she meant Misty's Brother's house.)
Nay Nay then stated that at some point she allowed Amber Brooks to borrow her car and that Amber had gotten the car stuck in the mud and that there was a dent in the trunk.
There was more to that story but what I am wondering is what (if any) significance this would have on Haleigh's disappearance?
That is a lot of information and I am wondering exactly why Nay Nay would share all of that publicly if she thought it were significant to the case? Why not take that information straight to LE?
Also I have not seen anything where Amber is disputing anything that Nay Nay said.

We've heard from Nay Nay and WBG about that night but no so much from Amber Brooks...why?

There is also that questionable scratch in the van that belongs to either Misty, her cousin or? and the van being parked in a different spot ect...

This is just a thought (and possibly out in left field) but I wonder if Amber and Misty had ever attempted resolving there issues at a later time...possibly after Misty went back to Ron's trailer even?
Also wondering if Amber has a cell phone and if they checked the records of her cell phone to see if she had made a calls to Misty anywhere after the time that the two of them had nearly gone to blows?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 26, 2009, 05:20:44 PM »

SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - On Tuesday, attorneys representing Haleigh Cumming's family said they are not involved in a civil case involving a bounty hunter who was was charged over the weekend with falsely imprisoning a man who was free on bail on a child-sex charge.

William Eugene Staubs, 51, who goes by the name “Cobra,” was arrested Friday after police said he handcuffed 55-year-old Daniel Everett Snodgrass March 20 and held him against his will for about an hour.

On Tuesday, the attorney’s representing the Cummings released a statement that said they were not involved in the civil case about Cobra’s false imprisonment. “Snodgrass was formerly, before being ruled out, a person of interest in Haleigh’s disappearance,” the statement read.

Cobra was allegedly taped by news reporter Art Harris during the imprisonment and interrogation of Snodgrass. “Cobra and Art Harris have shared information and collaborated in this case,” attorney's also wrote in the statement.

The article is unclear which attorneys since both Haleigh's parents have an attorney or attorneys.  By "Cummings" do they indeed mean Ron's attorneys?  Foxorlando should have clarified this better & delved further.  If it is indeed KP she best be careful with her statements because word has it there is proof that she made a few phone calls & one has to wonder why she gave the money to post nay-nay & Amber's bonds...hinky meter way up.

Hi Cap!

Haleigh has only one parent with the last name of Cummings, that is her father Ron.
However they should/could have said Ron Cumming's attorneys, since as far as we know Ron  is the only one on his side of the family that has an attorney/s.  It is still up in the air whether Misty has hired an attorney or not.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: May 26, 2009, 05:20:46 PM »

great pic Brandi.....you do great work....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 26, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

There is also that questionable scratch in the van that belongs to either Misty, her cousin or? and the van being parked in a different spot ect...

This is just a thought (and possibly out in left field) but I wonder if Amber and Misty had ever attempted resolving there issues at a later time...possibly after Misty went back to Ron's trailer even?
Also wondering if Amber has a cell phone and if they checked the records of her cell phone to see if she had made a calls to Misty anywhere after the time that the two of them had nearly gone to blows?

I would love to see those cell phone records.....I wonder if they had any phones that LE does not know about? like prepaid where you buy the card with the minutes and load it on to those little track phones.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 26, 2009, 05:39:34 PM »

great pic Brandi.....you do great work....

Thank you. I found one of these pictures on some myspace page, I forget whose, and it was untitled, but I thought it sure looks like Haleigh. Then when HH posted the other image here I knew I had a match.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 26, 2009, 05:41:08 PM »

Hi Cap!

However they should/could have said Ron Cumming's attorneys, since as far as we know Ron  is the only one on his side of the family that has an attorney/s.  It is still up in the air whether Misty has hired an attorney or not.

Hey ya Heart!

I know the last names but my point is the general public may be confused because the Sheffield's side has an attorney that is knee deep in this latest drama over Snodgrass & KP is denying same, whateva with her I have about much respect for her as I do a slug getting in my garden.   She is not doing Crystal any favors by representing her.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: May 26, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »

My focus is still on Lisa Ann Brooks, Amber's mother which may or may not include Amber.  They both had axes to grind with Misty. 

It has been said that LE is looking at a family member or someone close to the family.

It has been rumored that Amber and Crystal are cousins, which would also make Lisa related to Crystal.

When was it that Amber got Nay, Nay's car stuck in the mud?

Whats up with the car keys that Cobra claims that he found?

Why is there a warrant out for Lisa Ann Brooks for robbery? 

Why did Lisa rob someone? 

Did she need the money to get out of town quick?

Why did she leave town all of a sudden, right after she told her mother Mary that she spotted Ron and Misty in the parking area of the apartments where Mary lives?

Who was the preacher or TJ's informant that said Ron Jr was sent by Ron to Mary's door that night?  And where is this informant now?

We have heard quite a bit from Nay Nay and hardly nothing from Amber.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 26, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

Okay monkeys , this is what I am thinking….at first I thought S/O then I thought  drug deal gone bad, or accident, intentional harm, etc. but with all of those theories there was always a piece of the puzzle that did not fit so I have come to this conclusion. I think that allof the crazy , illegal ,jaw dropping stuff surrounding RC and MC has been going on all along, it is just  an everyday way of life for them as well as a lot of other folks in Satsuma. Seems to be the norm there. I do think that RC and MC plus others are lying and staging certain things for various reasons.
I think that Ron did owe money to drug dealers and they were closing in on him to the point that he was desperate enough to rob some petty dealer hoping to get enough drugs or money to buy some time but it wasn’t enough. I think he was going around trying to borrow money etc from other drug dealers or whoever owed him for anything, filing on Crystal for child support, and beating people up . I think that he was checking the door everyday before he went to work and that is why all of them were sleeping in one room etc. I believe that he finally went to Gma Sykes and told her he was in trouble and that he needed x amount of dollars or they were threatening Haleigh. She told him she could  not help him or would see what she could do. But Gma Sykes seems to me like a very tough lady and I think that she  was not going to be threatened or her family and that it might not even end  if she paid the money. Therefore she  went over to Ron’s that evening took the clothes and slipped misty something …..afterall they were eating and drinking or she may have even given Misty something to make her feel better from her 3 day bender. ( remember in the Sandra Cantu cases they were talking about  that drug that  might have been used on Sandra ( said that it was used in outpatient proceedures and the patient was rendered immobile and remembered vitually nothing afterwards?)
I think that she went back later that night  after everyone was a sleep and took her key , opened the door, walked right in got the item that Haleigh needed, got her out of bed ,changed her clothes at the backdoor and left with her. I think that she is with a trustworthy relative /longtime friend of Sykes. It would have to be within reasonable distance or they met her halfway.
This would protect Haleigh , surround Ron with police and cameras so he would be fairly safe and the drug dealers would have to  back off. She knows this would cause massive searching and  the drug dealers would be busted and running scared all over the place and this did happen.  I think that if anyone in that town knew anything they would be singing like a bird to save their own butts from whatever they were charged with but they don’t know anything. For this to work Ron ,Misty , Teresa ,nobody could know because when the police come out , news reporters,etc. it would have to be true emotions. They would also have to take a polygraph  etc.  This would be tramatic for Ron and Misty but maybe it would teach them a lesson about doing /dealing drugs etc. maybe they would see that this really could happen and how aweful it would be.
Now not being in on the plan Ron and Misty would think that the drug dealers really took Haleigh but they can’t tell the police that now can they? So Ron is pissed that is why he was making threats on the 911 call knowing that it would be made public ( the thought that the call was being recorded was in his mind ….he even mentioned that) . I think Mistys story about getting up at 3 and blah blah blah is a crock. I think that she was  sedated (remember her saying that she saw Junior getup and go into the living room but she was so exhausted that she just passed out?) and Ron did get off early that night , was seen at the convience store getting smokes etc. and that he came home around 2:30 and  he found Haleigh gone and woke up Misty . They could not find Haleigh and staged the backdoor made up the story about her waking up at 3 etc . and told her that is all she has to say….that is all she knows. They wanted it to look like an abduction  but not implicate themselves in anyway. He probably thought that the cops would find her and bring her back home.

This would explain :
why Ron was making threats, aggravated with Misty (probably had told her to be extra watchful of the kids)not looking outside, positive that someone had taken her and hid her, the lapse of time getting story straight, had Misty call instead of himself.

And why Misty  has so many inconsistencies, didn’t want to talk to dispatcher on second  911 call, had to stay in the tent most of the next day because she felt like crap, does not want to do a walk through because there are just some things that she can not remember.

And why g gma was there so fast , she was expecting the call

And why Tim Miller left so quickly stating “this is not what it looks like”

And why Le called off the ground search so early, still believes that  it is an inside job,keeping everything close to the vest

And why Cobra says he believes that she  is being passed through the family

LE probably believes that she is in a safe place ,they just don’t know where and so while they are looking they are taking this  opportunity to bust some of these drug dealers pimps etc , clean up the town some.
I think that after most of the questioning  and first few news interviews g gr Sykes told Ronald and Misty what she had done and why  and that Haleigh was okay. This would explain why Ron went from ranting and raving and crying on the ground to marriage ,carnivals and mudding,etc. Even though he was not happy about the marriage it was probably Mistys reward for keeping quiet or maybe she is pg.) This would also explain that little smirk on his face that we all see in the later interviews, his lack of blame to Misty, lack of staying in the media pleaing for his daughters return, and Misty does not need a lawyer, and has not been in the media for awhile now ( Lord knows she would let the cat out of the bag) Also why gr gma praises Misty so highly and offered up the family jewels and seen that Ron married her. ( kind of her reward for being drugged, taking the heat from everyone etc.) You notice gma Neves  has even chilled out , guess they finally let her in on it.
I do think that there was one glitch though…I don’t think that they planned on Crystal standing up for herself this time…. I think that they thought she would be passive and just let them walk all over her ,be really sad but go running back home with her tale tucked between her legs and wait for them to call and tell her Haleigh had reappeared. But they were wrong she is not a  13 year old girl anymore ,terrified of Ron, hooked on drugs to  the point she can’t function. She is older , wiser, is going to be married, has another child now and has been able to gain custody of Chads kids, and driving, not to mention the encouragement from her family, KimP., and Cobra. Having said all of that I think that  is why it is taking longer to have Haleigh reappear…..the last thing that gr g ma Sykes wants is for Haleigh to come home to a custody battle and Crystal win. It is all about Gr g ma Sykes and her family….I think  that she takes care of her own. Poor Crystal even though I’m sure she is not perfect is going through pure heck! Being she is not in on the plan.

Most of us would be  terrified to do something like this….some of us might do it for the love of the child….but I am thinking that she  reasoned this out by telling herself I am up in years all of my kids are grown, I will probably spend my later years in a nursing home in a small room starring at the ceiling alone eating crappy food anyway so not much difference in that and a jail cell at least Haleigh would be safe . And a jury would probably go light on me anyway.
Now think about it for a minute if you had not followed the case as close as us monkeys have and gr g ma Sykes was to get on the stand and cry big tears and tell you how afraid she was and how bad the drug dealers are and how  Ron just got in with the wrong crowd and  that he was a good boy who just needed  rehab etc. would you throw the book at her?
I like to think of Haleigh being with someone close to Sykes getting lots of hugs and kisses , watching cartoons in her pj’s,eating homemade brownies and in a peaceful invironment but the bottom line is she needs to be in school.able to go outside and play with other children her own age.and be able to go to the doctor if needed.  So they need to find her . I think we need to keep searching through g ma Sykes relatives and eliminate the deceased ones and get a pretty good idea of who she may have been placed with.
JMO….I am still open to  all areas of searching.

Any thoughts?…….. Any Nanners?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 26, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »

The search for Haleigh continues

On Memorial Day Palatka's Blue Crab Festival is jam packed. And for folks searching for Haleigh it's the perfect opportunity to spread the word. Cobra, is a private investigator, and despite a recent arrest over accusations he handcuffed a man he was interviewing about Haleigh's disappearance, he has spent the holiday weekend manning a Haleigh Cummings tent.

"I've been here 3 days, collected $80. Put up with rainstorms. I did better going to business associates and asking them for help. That's been more successful, but this keeps the word out."

He's hoping someone here knows something that will help him bring Haleigh home.

"I tell them here's my card. Call me. I'm not tired of looking. I'll continue, that's what I do everyday."

And he believes that hard work will eventually lead to answers.

"There's going to be a conclusion. I just hope it's a positive one. Anything done in the darkness is always brought to the light. It always comes out."    
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/The-search-for-Haleigh-continues/xSJ8-u1rW0CysJ2g29cRFw.cspx

Tell it bro, truer words have never been spoken...We all just wish it would have occurred long ago.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: May 26, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Hi Cap!

Hey ya Heart!

I know the last names but my point is the general public may be confused because the Sheffield's side has an attorney that is knee deep in this latest drama over Snodgrass & KP is denying same, whateva with her I have about much respect for her as I do a slug getting in my garden.   She is not doing Crystal any favors by representing her.

Which would mean that Nancy Grace would be right on the money regarding KP, lol.  Maybe one reason NG has backed off the case and is sitting back to see who will drown.

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #974 on: May 26, 2009, 06:00:37 PM »

HI 2cents,

I read part of your post, sounds pretty good. Curious, if she shipped her to Sykes sister, I wished we could get someone
with binoculars to spy if there is a child at her house.  Let's say about 3:30 pm they shipped Haleigh off to TX., how long would it take to travel by car? So they waited 12 hours, until, she arrived before phoning the missing child disappearance. My theory and opinion is the child is in better hands. I listened to GmaSykes, first telephone interview on NG and she didn't sound worried at the least, I saw Crystal Cummings first TV interview on NG not the least bit shook up. I go with your theory, but with TX?  I am still trying to confirm if that Sykes is the right person in Texas. I found family trees but not with Myles Sykes on them, still digging. If I knew she was there, I wouldn't tell anyone, the child is much better off with a grand-
aunt.

(The above is spectulation and my opinions.)

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 26, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »

My2cents your theory is the one that I want to be true.
I sat here reading what your thoughts were and I had tears a rolling I tell ya!
I'll get back atcha if I can think of anything else to say...right now I am just going to pray that you are right.

~Where is little Haleigh~  an angelic monkey

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 26, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »

HI 2cents,

I read part of your post, sounds pretty good. Curious, if she shipped her to Sykes sister, I wished we could get someone
with binoculars to spy if there is a child at her house.  Let's say about 3:30 pm they shipped Haleigh off to TX., how long would it take to travel by car? So they waited 12 hours, until, she arrived before phoning the missing child disappearance. My theory and opinion is the child is in better hands. I listened to GmaSykes, first telephone interview on NG and she didn't sound worried at the least, I saw Crystal Cummings first TV interview on NG not the least bit shook up. I go with your theory, but with TX?  I am still trying to confirm if that Sykes is the right person in Texas. I found family trees but not with Myles Sykes on them, still digging. If I knew she was there, I wouldn't tell anyone, the child is much better off with a grand-
aunt.

(The above is spectulation and my opinions.)

Seahorse

I think there is a Texas tie somewhere....I remember reading someone talking about RC made a trip to Texas a while back before all of this happened.....could be a Squires connection or Miller connection....if someone met Sykes in Satsuma and brought her to Texas they would have probably been in Texas before LE was through going through all of the mobile home park....but lets keep open minds to other possibilities too..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 26, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »

The Fact of Amber and Crystal being related has never been confirmed or determined,  but, I would wonder, would it seem impossible to wonder if there is a communication link between Amber and Crystal, especially after Amber having a problem with Misty.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: May 26, 2009, 07:04:56 PM »

The Fact of Amber and Crystal being related has never been confirmed or determined,  but, I would wonder, would it seem impossible to wonder if there is a communication link between Amber and Crystal, especially after Amber having a problem with Misty.

I've not seen anything to prove Amber and Crystal were related either.
If there were communications between Crystal and Amber you would think that phone records, computers ect... would have already been searched to verify the possibility. It's a maybe on that aspect though. I wouldn't rule anything out unless there were some solid proof that says otherwise.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 26, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »

New article:

http://www.bloggernews.net/121019#comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.